Level 4 · 单集故事
🎬

E71 · Episodes

071 走出你的壳

走出你的壳

Little Fox · Single Stories · Episode 71 — 走出你的壳.

43 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

In Milly Pond there lived a shy turtle called Tilly

在米莉池塘里,住着一只害羞的乌龟,名叫蒂莉。

旁白 neutral

Tilly the turtle had no friends, because she was shy

乌龟蒂莉没有朋友,因为她很害羞。

旁白 neutral

If anyone came by to talk or play, she would duck in her shell and wait until they went away

如果有人过来聊天或玩耍,她就会躲进壳里,等他们走开。

旁白 neutral

Then one day Freddy the frog came swimming by

然后有一天,青蛙弗雷迪游了过来。

旁白 neutral

" Tilly, don't hide in your shell

“蒂莉,别躲在壳里。

旁白 neutral

I just want to play."

我只是想玩。”

旁白 neutral

But Tilly was too shy

但蒂莉太害羞了。

旁白 neutral

" No. No. Just go away."

“不。不。快走开。”

旁白 neutral

Freddy the frog had many friends

青蛙弗雷迪有很多朋友。

旁白 neutral

He knew all the fish

他认识所有的鱼,

旁白 neutral

he liked the dragonflies

他喜欢蜻蜓,

旁白 neutral

he joked with the ladybugs

他和瓢虫开玩笑,

旁白 neutral

and he hung out with the bees

他和蜜蜂一起玩耍,

旁白 neutral

but his best friend was Betty the butterfly

但他最好的朋友是蝴蝶贝蒂。

旁白 neutral

" Hi, Betty. How are you?"

“嗨,贝蒂。你好吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Hi, Freddy, I'm fine

“嗨,弗雷迪,我很好。

旁白 neutral

How are you?"

你好吗?”

旁白 neutral

" I don't think Tilly the turtle likes me

“我觉得乌龟蒂莉不喜欢我。

旁白 neutral

Whenever I ask her to come out and play, she hides in her shell and won't come out until I go away."

每次我邀请她出来玩,她就躲进壳里,直到我离开才肯出来。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, Freddy. I think Tilly likes you, but she is very shy."

“哦,弗雷迪。我觉得蒂莉喜欢你,但她很害羞。”

旁白 neutral

" I don't understand

“我不明白。”

旁白 neutral

Why is Tilly the turtle shy?"

“乌龟蒂莉为什么害羞呢?”

旁白 neutral

" I don't know, but I have a story."

“我不知道,但我有一个故事。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, I like stories."

“哦,我喜欢听故事。”

旁白 neutral

" Well, many caterpillars are shy because caterpillars think they are ugly

“嗯,很多毛毛虫害羞,因为它们觉得自己丑。”

旁白 neutral

I have known many caterpillars who wrap themselves up all winter, and hide away."

“我认识许多毛毛虫,它们整个冬天都把自己裹起来躲着。”

旁白 neutral

" When it's cold, I hide away too."

“天冷的时候,我也躲起来呀。”

旁白 neutral

" Yes, but caterpillars are very lonely all winter, and their loneliness changes them."

“是的,但毛毛虫整个冬天都非常孤单,这种孤单会改变它们。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, I see. When I hide away, I'm with my family

“哦,我明白了。我躲起来时是和家人在一起。”

旁白 neutral

It's hard to be lonely in my family."

“跟家人在一起,很难感到孤单。”

旁白 neutral

" In the spring, the caterpillars come out, but they are no longer ugly caterpillars who are shy;

“春天到了,毛毛虫们出来了,但它们不再是害羞的丑毛毛虫,

旁白 neutral

they are instead, beautiful butterflies."

而是变成了美丽的蝴蝶。”

旁白 neutral

" So, should I wait for Tilly to turn into a butterfly?"

“那么,我应该等蒂莉变成蝴蝶吗?”

旁白 neutral

" No, you should keep asking her to come out and play because one day she'll come out of her shell, just like a butterfly comes out of a cocoon."

“不,你应该继续叫她出来玩,因为总有一天她会从壳里出来,就像蝴蝶破茧而出一样。”

旁白 neutral

Freddy liked Betty best because Betty was smart, and Freddy kept asking Tilly to come out and play

弗雷迪最喜欢贝蒂,因为贝蒂很聪明。弗雷迪一直叫蒂莉出来玩。

旁白 neutral

One day when he was just swimming by, he said to Tilly

一天,他正好游过来,对蒂莉说:

旁白 neutral

" You can't have any friends if you hide in your shell

“你要是总躲在壳里,是交不到朋友的。

旁白 neutral

I think you should come on out and give it a try."

我觉得你应该出来试试看。”

旁白 neutral

Tilly was lonely and she knew that Freddy was right

蒂莉很孤单,她知道弗雷迪说得对。

旁白 neutral

She had no friends because she always hid in her shell

她没有朋友,因为她总是藏在壳里。

旁白 neutral

So, Tilly poked her head out and looked all around, and she was amazed at how many new friends she found

于是,蒂莉探出头来,四处张望,她惊讶地发现,原来有那么多新朋友。

旁白 neutral

If you are shy and lonely, then learn a lesson from Tilly the turtle

如果你害羞又孤单,那就向乌龟蒂莉学学吧。

旁白 neutral

To find a friend, you need to come out of your shell

想找到朋友,你就得从壳里走出来。