Level 4 · 单集故事
🎬

E19 · Episodes

019 莫莉与牛奶

莫莉与牛奶

Little Fox · Single Stories · Episode 19 — 莫莉与牛奶.

34 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

One fine day, a young farm girl walked to the market

在一个晴朗的日子,一个年轻的农场女孩朝市场走去。

旁白 neutral

Her name was Molly

她的名字叫莫莉。

旁白 neutral

On her head, she carried a pail of milk

她头顶着一桶牛奶。

旁白 neutral

" I am so excited!

“我太兴奋啦!

旁白 neutral

The market has so much to see!

市场里有好多东西可以看呢!

旁白 neutral

After I sell my milk, what should I buy?" she wondered

卖了牛奶之后,我该买些什么呢?”她琢磨着。

旁白 neutral

" Hmm! Let me think!"

“嗯!让我想想!”

旁白 neutral

But Molly had only one pail of milk

但是莫莉只有一桶牛奶。

旁白 neutral

She could not sell it for a lot of money

这桶牛奶卖不了多少钱。

旁白 neutral

" I will buy one hen," she decided

“我要买一只母鸡。”她决定了。

旁白 neutral

" What would I do with just one hen?

“只买一只母鸡能做什么呢?

旁白 neutral

One hen would lay many eggs

一只母鸡会下很多鸡蛋。

旁白 neutral

Then the eggs would hatch

然后鸡蛋就会孵出小鸡。

旁白 neutral

What would I do with all the chicks?

那么多小鸡我要怎么办呢?

旁白 neutral

I would feed the chicks

我会喂小鸡。

旁白 neutral

They would grow large and healthy

它们会长得又大又健康。

旁白 neutral

Then they would lay more eggs

然后它们会下更多的蛋。

旁白 neutral

The eggs would hatch, and I would have more chicks!

鸡蛋孵出小鸡,我就会有更多的小鸡了!

旁白 neutral

Oh yes! Then I would sell many eggs and chicks

哦,对!然后我会卖掉很多鸡蛋和小鸡。

旁白 neutral

People would come from all around to buy them

人们会从四面八方赶来买。

旁白 neutral

I would be rich!" Molly smiled

“我会变得很有钱!”莫莉笑着说。

旁白 neutral

" I would buy beautiful clothes, golden pins for my hair, and shiny shoes

“我会买漂亮的衣服、金色的发夹和闪亮的鞋子。

旁白 neutral

I would be the richest and most famous person in the village!

我会成为村里最有钱、最有名的人!

旁白 neutral

One day, I would be invited to the palace

有一天,我还会被邀请到宫殿里去。

旁白 neutral

Everyone would envy me!

所有人都会羡慕我!

旁白 neutral

I would meet a handsome prince

我会遇到一位英俊的王子。

旁白 neutral

The prince would bow to me

王子会向我鞠躬。

旁白 neutral

And I would bow to him

我也会向他鞠躬。

旁白 neutral

I would say,' Your Majesty,' and bow like this..."

我会说:“陛下,”然后像这样鞠躬……”

旁白 neutral

When Molly bowed, the pail fell from her head

莫莉一鞠躬,她头上的桶就掉了下来。

旁白 neutral

The milk spilled everywhere

牛奶洒了一地。

旁白 neutral

Molly cried and cried

莫莉哭啊哭啊。

旁白 neutral

The milk was gone

牛奶没了。

旁白 neutral

And Molly's dreams were gone too

莫莉的梦想也没了。