Level 6 · 秘密花园
🎬

E27 · Episodes

027 生命之花绽放

生命之花绽放

Little Fox Level 6 · The Secret Garden · Episode 27 — 生命之花绽放.

75 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

The secret garden bloomed and bloomed, and every day revealed new miracles

秘密花园不断地盛开,每天都有新的奇迹出现。

旁白 neutral

There were eggs in the robin's nest

知更鸟的巢里有蛋。

旁白 neutral

The robin's mate sat upon them until they hatched

知更鸟的伴侣坐在蛋上,直到它们孵化。

旁白 neutral

On sunny days the robin watched the children working in the garden

在晴朗的日子里,知更鸟看着孩子们在花园里劳作。

旁白 neutral

But on rainy days the robin and his family had the garden to themselves

但在雨天,知更鸟和它的家人独享花园。

旁白 neutral

One morning when the rain was streaming down, Colin was lying on his sofa

一天早晨,大雨倾盆而下,科林正躺在沙发上。

旁白 neutral

" Now that I'm a real boy, my arms and legs are so full of magic that I can't keep them still

“现在我是个真正的男孩了,我的胳膊和腿充满了魔力,静不下来。

旁白 neutral

They want to be doing things all the time

它们总想不停地活动。

旁白 neutral

But it's not safe to get up and walk about

但起来走动还不安全。

旁白 neutral

What do you think would happen if I did that?"

你觉得如果我那么做了会发生什么?”

旁白 neutral

Mary laughed." The nurse and Mrs. Medlock would come running

玛丽笑了。“护士和梅德洛克太太肯定会马上跑来。

旁白 neutral

They'd send for Dr. Craven for sure."

他们肯定会去请克雷文医生的。”

旁白 neutral

" I wish my father would come home

“我真希望父亲能回家来。

旁白 neutral

I don't know how much longer I can go on pretending I'm not well

我不知道自己还能假装身体不好多久。

旁白 neutral

I wish it wasn't raining."

真希望这雨能停。”

旁白 neutral

It was then that Mary had an idea

就在这时,玛丽有了个主意。

旁白 neutral

" Do you know how many rooms are in this house?"

“你知道这房子里有多少个房间吗?”

旁白 neutral

Colin guessed about a thousand

科林猜大概有一千个。

旁白 neutral

" There are at least a hundred that no one goes into

“至少有上百个房间是没人进去过的。

旁白 neutral

I could push you in your wheelchair, and we could visit some of them."

我可以推着你的轮椅,咱们去探访其中一些。”

旁白 neutral

Colin liked that idea

科林喜欢那个主意。

旁白 neutral

When they reached the long picture gallery, he sprang from his wheelchair

当他们到达长长的画廊时,他从轮椅上跳了起来。

旁白 neutral

" I am going to run from one end of the gallery to the other," he said

“我要从画廊的一头跑到另一头,”他说。

旁白 neutral

They ran up and down the gallery

他们在画廊里跑来跑去。

旁白 neutral

Then they did some strengthening exercises that Dickon had taught them

然后他们做了一些迪肯教给他们的增强体力的锻炼。

旁白 neutral

After that they wandered through the house opening doors

之后,他们在房子里闲逛,打开一扇扇门。

旁白 neutral

They came upon the picture of the girl in the green dress

他们偶然看到了那幅穿绿色连衣裙的女孩画像。

旁白 neutral

" She looks a bit like you, Mary," said Colin

“她长得有点像你,玛丽,”科林说。

旁白 neutral

" Not as you look now, but as you looked when you first came here

“不是你现在的样子,而是你刚来这里时的样子。

旁白 neutral

Now you are a great deal fatter and better looking."

现在你胖多了,也好看多了。”

旁白 neutral

" So are you," said Mary, and they both laughed

“你也是,”玛丽说,然后两人都笑了起来。

旁白 neutral

Eventually they came back to Colin's room for lunch

最后,他们回到科林的房间吃午饭。

旁白 neutral

Mary wanted to ask him a question because for several days she'd noticed a change in the room

玛丽想问他一个问题,因为这几天她注意到房间里有个变化。

旁白 neutral

The curtain was drawn back to reveal the picture of Colin's mother

帘子被拉开了,露出了科林母亲的画像。

旁白 neutral

" Two nights ago there was so much moonlight in the room, I woke up," Colin explained

“两天前的晚上,房间里的月光太亮了,我就醒了,”科林解释说。

旁白 neutral

" A patch of moonlight was shining on the curtain, so I pulled the cord to open it

“一束月光正好照在帘子上,于是我就拉了拉绳子,把它打开了。

旁白 neutral

My mother was looking right down at me and laughing, as if she were glad to see me standing there

母亲正低头看着我,还在笑,好像很高兴见到我站在那里。

旁白 neutral

I want to see her all the time now

现在我想一直都能看到她。

旁白 neutral

I think she must have been some sort of magic person."

我想她一定是个有某种魔法的人。”

旁白 neutral

" Sometimes I think you are her ghost made into a boy."

“有时候我觉得你是她的灵魂变成了一个男孩子。”

旁白 neutral

" If I were her ghost, my father would be fond of me

“如果我是她的幽灵,父亲就会喜欢我。

旁白 neutral

Then I could tell him about the magic, and that would make him more cheerful."

然后我就能告诉他关于魔法的事,那会让他更快乐。”

旁白 neutral

" That would be wonderful," said Mary

“那太好了,”玛丽说。

旁白 neutral

The next day the weather cleared, and the children were able to go out into the garden

第二天天气放晴,孩子们终于能到花园里去了。

旁白 neutral

Dickon and Mary were busy weeding when Colin called to them

狄肯和玛丽正忙着除草,科林叫住了他们。

旁白 neutral

" Mary! Dickon! Look at me!"

“玛丽!狄肯!看我!”

旁白 neutral

They stopped working and looked at him, standing there

他们停下手中的活,看着他站在那里。

旁白 neutral

" Do you remember that first morning you brought me here?

“你们记得第一次带我来这儿的那天早上吗?

旁白 neutral

I was just thinking about that as I was digging with my trowel

我刚才一边用小铲子挖土,一边就在想那件事。

旁白 neutral

So I had to stand up on my feet once more, to make sure I could really do it

所以我必须再一次站起来,确认我真的能做到。”

旁白 neutral

And it is real! I'm well! I'm well!

是真的!我好了!我好了!

旁白 neutral

And I'm going to live forever and ever!"

我要永远永远地活下去了!”

旁白 neutral

" Let's sing a song to celebrate," said Mary

“我们唱首歌庆祝吧。”玛丽说。

旁白 neutral

They stood together and sang a hymn

他们站在一起,唱了一首赞美诗。

旁白 neutral

As the last notes died away, Colin suddenly noticed something

当最后的音符消散时,科林突然注意到了什么。

旁白 neutral

" Someone's coming!" He pointed toward the door in the wall

“有人来了!”他指向墙上的那扇门。

旁白 neutral

A woman was entering the secret garden

一位女士正走进秘密花园。

旁白 neutral

Colin had never seen her before, but he wasn't afraid

科林以前从未见过她,但他并不害怕。

旁白 neutral

Somehow he felt as if he already knew her

不知怎的,他觉得自己好像已经认识她了。

旁白 neutral

" It's Mother — that's who it is!"

“是妈妈——就是她!”

旁白 neutral

Dickon ran across the grass toward the kind-looking woman

狄肯穿过草地,跑向那位面容和善的女士。

旁白 neutral

He brought his mother over to Mary and Colin

他把母亲带到了玛丽和科林面前。

旁白 neutral

" I told her where the door is because I knew you wanted to meet her."

“我告诉了她门在哪里,因为我知道你们想见她。”

旁白 neutral

" Even when I was ill, I wanted to see you." Colin shook her hand

“就算在我生病的时候,我也很想见你。”科林握着她的手说。

旁白 neutral

" You and Dickon and the secret garden

“想见你,想见狄肯,还想见秘密花园。

旁白 neutral

I'd never wanted to see anyone or anything before."

我以前从未想过要见任何人或任何东西。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, my dear boy." Tears filled Susan Sowerby's eyes

“哦,我亲爱的孩子。”苏珊·索尔比眼中充满了泪水。

旁白 neutral

" Are you surprised that I am so well?" asked Colin

“我身体这么好,你是不是很惊讶?”科林问道。

旁白 neutral

She put her hand on his shoulder

她把手放在他的肩膀上。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, I am, but you look so much like your mother that it makes my heart jump."

“是的,我很惊讶,但你长得太像你母亲了,这让我的心怦怦直跳。”

旁白 neutral

Colin suddenly felt shy." Do you think that will make my father like me?"

科林突然感到害羞。“你觉得这会让我父亲喜欢我吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, for sure." She patted his arm

“哦,那当然。”她拍了拍他的胳膊。

旁白 neutral

" Your own dear mother is in this garden, I do believe

“我真的相信,你那亲爱的母亲就在这个花园里。

旁白 neutral

She couldn't keep out of it

她是不会离开这儿的。

旁白 neutral

And now your father must come home to see the miracle blooming here."

现在,你父亲必须回家来看看在这里绽放的奇迹。”