Level 6 · 秘密花园
🎬

E25 · Episodes

025 花园的魔力

花园的魔力

Little Fox Level 6 · The Secret Garden · Episode 25 — 花园的魔力.

72 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Dr. Craven waited in Colin's room for a long time that afternoon

那天下午,克雷文医生在科林的房间里等了很久。

旁白 neutral

Finally the children returned to the house, and he looked Colin over very seriously

孩子们终于回到屋里,他非常认真地给科林检查了一遍。

旁白 neutral

" You shouldn't have stayed out so long," Dr. Craven said

“你不应该在外面待那么久。”克雷文医生说道。

旁白 neutral

" You must not get over tired."

“你绝不能过度劳累。”

旁白 neutral

" I'm not tired at all. Going outside has made me well

“我一点儿都不累。到户外活动让我好起来了。

旁白 neutral

Tomorrow I'm going out in the morning, as well as the afternoon."

明天我上午要出去,下午也要出去。”

旁白 neutral

The doctor frowned." I'm not sure I can allow that

医生皱起了眉头。“我不确定我能允许那样。

旁白 neutral

I'm afraid it would not be wise."

恐怕那不太明智。”

旁白 neutral

" It would not be wise to try and stop me."

“试图阻止我才是不明智的呢。”

旁白 neutral

Mary had noticed that Colin had a way of ordering others about

玛丽注意到科林有一种对别人发号施令的习惯。

旁白 neutral

She had been that way too before she came to Misselthwaite

她来密塞斯维特之前也是那样。

旁白 neutral

But now she knew better, and she felt that she must speak to Colin about his own manners

但现在她更懂事了,她觉得必须跟科林谈谈他的礼貌问题。

旁白 neutral

After the doctor left, she said," I feel rather sorry for Dr. Craven."

医生离开后,她说:“我有些为克雷文医生难过。”

旁白 neutral

" So do I. He won't inherit Misselthwaite now that I'm getting well."

“我也是。既然我好起来了,他就不能继承密塞斯维特了。”

旁白 neutral

" It must be hard to be polite to a boy who's always rude."

“要对一个总是粗鲁无礼的男孩保持礼貌,一定很难。”

旁白 neutral

Colin looked up." Am I rude?"

科林抬起头。“我粗鲁吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Yes. Nobody has ever dared to do anything you don't like

“是的。从来没人敢做你不喜欢的事。

旁白 neutral

Always having your way has made you rude and difficult."

总是随心所欲,让你变得粗鲁又难缠。”

旁白 neutral

Colin frowned at her. He didn't like hearing bad things about himself

科林朝她皱起了眉头。他不喜欢听到关于自己的坏话。

旁白 neutral

" Ben Weatherstaff and I are difficult too." Mary smiled at him

“本·韦瑟斯塔夫和我也不好对付呢。”玛丽对他笑了笑。

旁白 neutral

" But I'm not as bad as I was before I found the garden."

“但我没有找到花园之前那么糟糕了。”

旁白 neutral

" I don't want to be difficult, and I won't be."

“我不想难相处,我也不会再那样了。”

旁白 neutral

Now Colin was frowning with determination. Suddenly he smiled

科林正坚定地皱着眉头。突然,他笑了。

旁白 neutral

" I'll stop being difficult if I go to the secret garden every day

“如果我每天去秘密花园,我就不会再难相处了。

旁白 neutral

There's magic in there. I'm sure of it."

那里有魔法。我确信。”

旁白 neutral

" So am I!" said Mary

“我也确信!”玛丽说。

旁白 neutral

In the months that followed, it did seem like magic was at work in the garden

在接下来的几个月里,花园里似乎真的有魔法在起作用。

旁白 neutral

Flowers pushed their way out of the earth and burst into bloom

花朵从泥土中破土而出,竞相绽放。

旁白 neutral

The roses were flowering everywhere

玫瑰花开遍了每个角落。

旁白 neutral

Colin spent hours " watching things growing," as he liked to say

科林花了好几个小时“看东西生长”,这是他喜欢说的。

旁白 neutral

He watched the insects carrying tiny scraps of straw or food

他看着昆虫搬运着细小的草屑或食物。

旁白 neutral

Dickon introduced him to the ways of frogs and badgers and fish

迪肯向他介绍了青蛙、獾和鱼的习性。

旁白 neutral

There were so many things to look at in the secret garden

秘密花园里有太多东西可看。

旁白 neutral

Colin began to believe there was magic not only in the garden but also in him

科林开始相信魔法不仅在花园里,也在他自己身上。

旁白 neutral

" Come, everyone," he said one day." Stand here in a line."

“大家都过来,”一天他说。“在这儿站成一排。”

旁白 neutral

Mary, Dickon, and Ben stopped working in the garden and stood in front of Colin

玛丽、迪肯和本停下花园里的活儿,站到科林面前。

旁白 neutral

" When I grow up, I am going to make great scientific discoveries," announced Colin

“等我长大了,我要做出伟大的科学发现,”科林宣布道。

旁白 neutral

" I am going to begin now with this experiment

“我现在就要开始这个实验。

旁白 neutral

The magic in this garden has made me stand up and know that I'm going to live

这座花园里的魔法让我站了起来,并知道自己会活下去。

旁白 neutral

Now I'm going to try to put more magic into myself so that I will grow strong

现在我要试着往自己身上注入更多魔法,好让自己长得强壮。

旁白 neutral

I don't know how to do this for sure

我不太确定该怎么做。

旁白 neutral

But perhaps if I keep thinking about it and calling it, the magic will come."

但或许,只要我一直想着它、召唤它,魔法就会来。”

旁白 neutral

" How will you do that?" asked Mary

“你要怎么做呢?”玛丽问。

旁白 neutral

" Every day, as often as I can, I'm going to say:

“每一天,只要我能,我就要说:

旁白 neutral

' Magic is in me! Magic is making me well!

‘魔法在我体内!魔法在让我康复!

旁白 neutral

I am going to be as strong as Dickon!'

我会变得和狄肯一样强壮!’

旁白 neutral

And you must say it too. Will you help me, Ben Weatherstaff?"

你们也必须这么说。你愿意帮助我吗,本·韦瑟斯塔夫?”

旁白 neutral

" Yes," said the old gardener." And now I'd like to see you walk."

“好,”老园丁说。“现在,我倒想看看你走路。”

旁白 neutral

Colin set off with Dickon at his side

科林迈开了步子,狄肯在他身旁。

旁白 neutral

Mary and Ben followed along behind, as if they were in a parade

玛丽和本跟在后面,像是在游行一样。

旁白 neutral

It was a parade that moved slowly but with dignity

那是一支行进缓慢却步伐庄严的队伍。

旁白 neutral

Every few yards it stopped to rest

每走几米,队伍就要停下来休息一下。

旁白 neutral

Colin leaned on Dickon's arm, but sometimes he walked by himself

科林靠在迪肯的胳膊上,但有时他也能自己走几步。

旁白 neutral

" The magic is in me!" he kept saying." The magic is making me strong!"

“魔法就在我体内!”他不停地说,“魔法正让我变得强壮!”

旁白 neutral

They walked all around the garden

他们绕着花园走了一整圈。

旁白 neutral

" I did it! The magic worked!" Colin exclaimed at the end

“我做到了!魔法奏效了!”结束时,科林兴奋地喊道。

旁白 neutral

" What will Dr. Craven say?" asked Mary

“克雷文医生会怎么说呢?”玛丽问。

旁白 neutral

" He won't say anything," said Colin," because he won't be told

“他什么也不会说,”科林说,“因为我不会告诉他。

旁白 neutral

This will be the biggest secret of all

这将是所有秘密中最大的一个。

旁白 neutral

Every day I will go to and from the garden in my wheelchair

我每天还是会坐着轮椅进出花园。

旁白 neutral

I won't have the servants whispering about me

我不会让仆人们私下议论我。

旁白 neutral

I won't let my father hear about it until the experiment has succeeded

在实验成功之前,我不会让父亲听到任何风声。

旁白 neutral

Then one day I will walk into his study and show him that I'm just like any other boy."

然后,有一天,我会走进他的书房,让他看看,我和其他男孩没什么两样。”

旁白 neutral

" He'll think he's dreaming," said Mary." He won't believe his eyes."

“他会以为自己在做梦,”玛丽说,“他肯定不敢相信自己的眼睛。”

旁白 neutral

" You'll grow so strong that you'll soon be boxing," said Ben

“你会变得非常强壮,很快就能打拳击了。”本说。

旁白 neutral

" You'll end up being the champion prizefighter of all England."

“你最终会成为全英格兰的拳击冠军。”

旁白 neutral

Colin frowned at him." No, Weatherstaff, that's not true

科林对他皱起了眉头。“不,韦瑟斯塔夫,这不可能。

旁白 neutral

No matter how well the magic works, I will not be a prizefighter

不管魔法有多神奇,我都不会成为职业拳击手。

旁白 neutral

I will be a scientific discoverer."

我要做一个科学发现家。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, pardon, sir," said Ben." I should have known it wasn't a joking matter."

“哦,请原谅,少爷,”本说,“我本该知道这不是开玩笑的事。”

旁白 neutral

But his eyes twinkled

但他的眼睛却闪闪发光。

旁白 neutral

He could tell that Colin was already gaining strength and spirit

他能看出,科林已经渐渐有了力气和精神。