Level 7 · 红色魔法
🎬

E98 · Episodes

098 记忆吞噬者

记忆吞噬者

Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 98 — 记忆吞噬者.

85 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Can you show us Morb's contraption?" Venna asked the queen

“你能给我们看看莫布的装置吗?”文娜问女王。

旁白 neutral

" I'm not sure exactly where it is," the queen replied

“我不确定它具体在哪里。”女王回答。

旁白 neutral

" But now I understand why Morb forced me to tell him where he could find the Magica wormholes

“但现在我明白了为什么莫布强迫我告诉他可以找到魔法虫洞的地方。

旁白 neutral

We'll probably find the contraption near one of them."

我们可能会在其中一个虫洞附近找到那个装置。”

旁白 neutral

" You know how to find the wormholes leading to Magica?" Perda asked

“你知道怎么找到通往魔法世界的虫洞吗?”佩达问。

旁白 neutral

" As the ruler of this world, I'm the only one who knows the location of every wormhole."

“作为这个世界的统治者,我是唯一知道每个虫洞位置的人。”

旁白 neutral

The tiny queen stretched proudly to her full height

小小的女王骄傲地伸展身体,挺直了腰板。

旁白 neutral

" I'm also the only one with the power to instantly summon every wormhole in Rood to me."

“我也是唯一有能力瞬间将所有鲁德世界的虫洞召唤到我这里的人。”

旁白 neutral

" Really?" Gliss exclaimed." Can you do that now? Summon all the Magica wormholes?

“真的吗?”格利斯喊道。“你现在能做到吗?召唤所有的魔法虫洞?

旁白 neutral

Then Morb can't do whatever horrible thing he's planning to do!"

那么莫布就干不了他计划中的可怕事情了!”

旁白 neutral

The queen smiled faintly." I'm afraid it doesn't work that way

女王淡淡一笑。“恐怕不是那样运作的。”

旁白 neutral

I can't summon individual wormholes. Only all of them at once

我无法单独召唤一个虫洞。只能同时召唤所有虫洞。

旁白 neutral

We would be overwhelmed by every wormhole to every world there is."

那样的话,通往每个世界的所有虫洞都会出现,我们应付不过来。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh." Perda sounded disappointed." Too bad."

“哦。”佩尔达显得有些失望。“太可惜了。”

旁白 neutral

Zann felt impatient." Then how are we going to get to wherever Morb's new contraption is?"

赞恩感到不耐烦。“那我们怎么去莫布那新装置的所在地?”

旁白 neutral

" Follow me," said the queen

“跟我来,”女王说。

旁白 neutral

She started down the hallway. Zann and the others followed

她沿着走廊走去。赞恩和其他人跟在后面。

旁白 neutral

" There are multiple wormholes to Magica," Zann said

“通往麦吉卡的虫洞有好几个,”赞恩说。

旁白 neutral

" How do you know which one Morb will be near?"

“你怎么知道莫布会在哪个虫洞附近?”

旁白 neutral

" There's only one Magica wormhole within the walls of this fortress," the queen replied

“这座堡垒的城墙内只有一个通往麦吉卡的虫洞,”女王答道。

旁白 neutral

" I expect that's the one Morb is planning to use."

“我猜那就是莫布打算用的那个。”

旁白 neutral

As he ran, Zann felt something burning him

赞恩跑着跑着,感觉有什么东西在灼烧他。

旁白 neutral

At first he thought it was Zing flying too close

起初他以为是辛飞得太近了。

旁白 neutral

Then he realized it was the message stone in his pocket. It was fiery hot

然后他才意识到,那是他口袋里的传讯石。石头烫得像火一样。

旁白 neutral

" Hurry," he urged." We must be almost there!"

“快,”他催促道,“我们肯定快到了!”

旁白 neutral

" We are. It's just ahead." The queen led the way through an arch

“到了。就在前面。”女王领路穿过一道拱门。

旁白 neutral

Zann followed, and then immediately skidded to a stop

赞恩跟上去,却猛地刹住了脚步。

旁白 neutral

They were in a stone room with an enormous contraption in the middle

他们来到了一间石室,中央摆着一个巨大的奇怪装置。

旁白 neutral

Like Morb's previous machines, this one was hideous and made up of many different parts

和莫布之前的机器一样,这个装置也很丑陋,由许多不同的部件拼凑而成。

旁白 neutral

The first thing Zann noticed was two large, glowing horns sticking out of the top

赞恩第一眼就注意到,装置顶部伸出两只发光的巨大号角。

旁白 neutral

The second thing he noticed was his parents

他注意到的第二件事是他的父母。

旁白 neutral

Their arms and legs were shackled together, and Morb was shoving them up against the terrible machine!

他们的手脚被铐在一起,莫布正把他们推向那台丑陋的机器!

旁白 neutral

" Stop!" Zann shouted." Mom, Dad — it's me!"

“住手!”赞恩喊道。“妈妈,爸爸——是我!”

旁白 neutral

" Zann!" his mother cried

“赞恩!”他的母亲哭喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Zann?" Morb echoed with a scowl. He gestured to several trolls that were hanging around in the corner." Grab them, you fools!"

“赞恩?”莫布一脸怒容地重复道。他向角落里站着的几个巨魔打了个手势。“抓住他们,你们这些蠢货!”

旁白 neutral

Zann tried to duck away, but there was nowhere to run

赞恩试图躲开,但无处可逃。

旁白 neutral

The trolls grabbed Zann and the others

巨魔们抓住了赞恩和其他人。

旁白 neutral

" Don't kill them," Morb ordered the trolls

“不要杀他们,”莫布命令巨魔们。

旁白 neutral

" Not just yet, anyway." He smirked at Wyssa

“至少现在还不是时候。”他对薇莎得意地笑了笑。

旁白 neutral

" I didn't expect to see you again."

“我没想到还能再见到你。”

旁白 neutral

He widened his gaze to include all of them

他扩大视线,将所有人尽收眼底。

旁白 neutral

" Or any of you, for that matter

"或者你们任何人,都一样。

旁白 neutral

But now that you're here, I hope you'll stick around and enjoy the show."

不过既然你们都来了,我希望你们留下来好好欣赏这场表演。"

旁白 neutral

Zann heard Wyssa muttering under her breath. Morb heard it too

赞恩听见薇莎在低声咕哝。莫布也听见了。

旁白 neutral

" Let me guess," Morb sneered." You're planning to try some powerful, little-known spell you've learned during your travels

"让我猜猜,"莫布冷笑道,"你打算施展旅途中学会的某个威力强大却鲜为人知的咒语。

旁白 neutral

Don't bother — it's too late. My new pets have already latched onto their victims."

省省吧——太迟了。我的新宠物已经牢牢附在了猎物身上。"

旁白 neutral

He waved a hand toward the contraption

他朝那台装置挥了挥手。

旁白 neutral

Tiny creatures, hundreds of them, were swarming out of a tank in the center of the contraption

无数细小的生物,成百上千,正从装置中央的容器里蜂拥而出。

旁白 neutral

The creatures looked like small, brightly colored cave crawlers

这些生物看起来就像色彩鲜艳的小型穴居爬虫。

旁白 neutral

Zann gasped in horror as the small rodents scampered all over his parents

当这些小啮齿动物爬满他父母全身时,赞恩惊恐地倒抽一口凉气。

旁白 neutral

" Memory mice!" Wyssa spat." Of course! I should have guessed you'd use them."

"记忆鼠!" 温娜狠狠地啐了一口。"当然!我早该猜到你派它们来的。"

旁白 neutral

" What are memory mice?" Darb asked

"什么是记忆鼠?" 达布问道。

旁白 neutral

" They feed on people's memories," Wyssa said

"它们以人的记忆为食," 温娜说。

旁白 neutral

" Their feeding has the side effect of creating very strong magical energy."

"它们进食时会产生副作用,就是创造出非常强大的魔法能量。"

旁白 neutral

" They eat memories?" Gliss frowned." How awful!"

"它们吃记忆?" 格莉丝皱起眉头。"太可怕了!"

旁白 neutral

" Not necessarily," said Wyssa." In their home world, they're a beloved and valuable species

"那也未必," 温娜说。"在它们的故乡,它们是受人喜爱且珍贵的物种。"

旁白 neutral

They help people by deleting painful memories

它们通过删除痛苦的记忆来帮助人们。

旁白 neutral

They also create much useful energy out of useless or unwanted memories."

它们还会将无用或不想要的记忆转化出许多有用的能量。"

旁白 neutral

Zann struggled to free himself from the troll holding him." Mom, Dad!" he called

赞恩奋力想挣脱抓着它的巨魔。"妈妈!爸爸!" 他喊道。

旁白 neutral

" I'm afraid your parents can't answer you, boy," Morb said

"恐怕你的父母没法回答你了,小子," 莫布说。

旁白 neutral

" They're busy right now — having all their memories devoured."

“他们现在正忙着呢——所有的记忆都被吞噬了。”

旁白 neutral

" Like anything," Wyssa went on," memory mice can be used for evil."

“跟其他东西一样,”薇萨接着说道,“记忆鼠也可能被用来作恶。”

旁白 neutral

She shot Morb a disgusted look." Normally a person must invite the mice to latch on, and they only feed for a limited amount of time

她厌恶地瞪了莫布一眼。“正常情况下,一个人必须主动让记忆鼠附着,而且它们只进食有限的时间。”

旁白 neutral

Morb must have overridden that instinct with some kind of spell."

“莫布一定是用了某种咒语,把那种本能给压下去了。”

旁白 neutral

" Clever, isn't it?" Morb smiled." My Memory Machine can use any memories to summon the power it needs

“很巧妙,不是吗?”莫布笑道。“我的记忆机器可以利用任何记忆召唤所需的能量。”

旁白 neutral

I could have used my Roodian servants

“我本来可以用我的路德仆人的。”

旁白 neutral

Even trolls' feeble brains have enough memories to work."

“就连巨魔那迟钝的大脑里,也有足够的记忆来运作。”

旁白 neutral

He chuckled." But I liked the irony of using Magica memories to destroy Magica

他轻笑起来。“但我喜欢这种讽刺——用魔法国的记忆来摧毁魔法国。”

旁白 neutral

Besides, I already had these two as my prisoners

“再说,我早就把这两个人囚禁起来了。”

旁白 neutral

They were very useful in helping me find my way to Rood."

“他们对我找到去路德的路,帮了大忙。”

旁白 neutral

" Your only true talent is holding a grudge," Wyssa retorted

“你唯一真正的才能就是记仇,”薇萨反驳道。

旁白 neutral

" It's not Nax and Asta's fault you were born a Void."

“你生来就是虚无者,这不是纳克斯和阿斯塔的错。”

旁白 neutral

Morb ignored her." I'm glad you're here, Zann

莫布没理她。“真高兴你来了,赞恩。”

旁白 neutral

Perhaps you can be useful to me at last

“也许你终于能对我有点用了。”

旁白 neutral

I've ordered the mice to drain your parents of all memories of Magica

“我已经命令那些记忆鼠,吸干你父母关于魔法国的所有记忆。”

旁白 neutral

If that's not enough to fill the machine..."

“要是那还不够填满这台机器……”

旁白 neutral

He touched a large clear tube on one side, which was rapidly filling with glowing, sparking magic energy

他碰了碰一边的大透明管子,管子里正飞快地注满发光、迸溅的魔法能量。

旁白 neutral

" Well, then perhaps I'll have to top it off with your memories."

“嗯,那也许我就得用你的记忆来补足了。”

旁白 neutral

" No!" Zann blurted out

“不!”赞恩脱口而出。

旁白 neutral

" Wait," Perda said." What happens when the tube is full?"

“等等,”珀达说,“管子满了会发生什么?”

旁白 neutral

" Why, then all I have to do is open this hatch," said Morb, smiling wickedly

“哎呀,到时候我只要打开这个舱门就行了,”莫布邪恶地笑着说。

旁白 neutral

" The energy will get sucked through any wormhole within range

“能量会被吸入范围内的任何虫洞里。”

旁白 neutral

As it happens, the only wormhole in this room leads directly into Wyssa's old home of Wormwood."

“恰好,这房间里唯一的虫洞,直通薇萨的故乡沃姆伍德。”

旁白 neutral

Venna looked nervous." And then what happens?"

文娜看上去很紧张。“然后会发生什么?”

旁白 neutral

" Then the energy will explode," Morb said." Blowing all of Magica to smithereens!"

“然后能量就会爆炸,”莫布说,“把整个魔法国炸个粉碎!”