Level 7 · 红色魔法
🎬

E80 · Episodes

080 选择立场

选择立场

Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 80 — 选择立场.

87 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" I can't go back to Magica!" Zann blurted out." Not without finding my parents."

“我不能回马吉卡!”赞脱口而出。“找不到我父母,我就不回去。”

旁白 neutral

" Don't be a fool, boy," Wyssa snapped

“别犯傻了,孩子,”维萨厉声说道。

旁白 neutral

" I know I can find them," Zann retorted." I even have a clue — World X

“我知道我能找到他们,”赞反驳道。“我甚至有线索——X世界。

旁白 neutral

I know my parents wanted to find it

我知道我父母想找到它。

旁白 neutral

Maybe that's where they are — they could be trapped there!"

说不定他们就在那里——可能被困住了!”

旁白 neutral

Wyssa looked startled." How do you know about — never mind," she said, interrupting herself

维萨显得很吃惊。“你怎么知道——算了,”她打断了自己的话。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, it's true they wanted to find World X

“是的,他们确实想找到X世界。

旁白 neutral

But I have no idea where it is

但我完全不知道它在哪里。

旁白 neutral

I promise I'll try to find out — after you and your friends are safely back in Magica."

我保证会尽力查清楚——在你和你的朋友们安全回到马吉卡之后。”

旁白 neutral

" That sounds like a good offer, Zann," Gliss said

“这听起来是个不错的提议,赞,”格丽丝说。

旁白 neutral

Ignoring her, Zann glared at Wyssa." They're my parents," he said

没有理她,赞怒视着维萨。“他们是我的父母,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Nobody cares about finding them as much as I do!"

“没有人比我更在乎找到他们!”

旁白 neutral

" I'm not so sure about that, boy," Wyssa muttered

“我可没那么确定,小子,”维萨咕哝道。

旁白 neutral

" Morb is — " Once again she stopped herself

“莫布是——”她又一次打住了。

旁白 neutral

" Morb?" Perda spoke up." What does he have to do with this?"

“莫布?”佩达开口问道。“他和这有什么关系?”

旁白 neutral

" Forget it. I shouldn't have said anything."

“算了,我不该说的。”

旁白 neutral

Wyssa stalked off toward the wormhole." Let's go."

维萨大步朝虫洞走去。“我们走。”

旁白 neutral

" Not until you tell me what's going on," Zann said

“除非你告诉我怎么回事,”赞说。

旁白 neutral

" Why did you mention Morb? Is he looking for my parents too?"

“你为什么提到莫布?他也在找我父母吗?”

旁白 neutral

Wyssa scowled and then sighed." I suppose you deserve to know

维萨皱起眉,然后叹了口气。“我想你有权知道。”

旁白 neutral

Maybe it will convince you not to rush off by yourself

也许这能说服你别自己一个人贸然行动。

旁白 neutral

Yes, I've heard rumors that Morb is looking for your parents. Nobody knows why."

是的,我听到传言说莫布在找你的父母。没人知道为什么。

旁白 neutral

Zann froze. What could Morb possibly want with Zann's parents?

赞愣住了。莫布找赞的父母到底想干什么?

旁白 neutral

" Hold on," Perda said." How can Morb be searching for anyone?

“等等,”珀达说。“莫布怎么可能在找人?

旁白 neutral

I thought he went back to being a Void when Zann defeated him."

我以为赞打败他后,他又变回虚灵了。”

旁白 neutral

" I don't know how he's able to use the wormholes," Wyssa said

“我不知道他是怎么能使用虫洞的,”维萨说。

旁白 neutral

" But he's not keeping his search a secret." She grimaced

“但他并没有隐瞒他的搜索行动。”她做了个鬼脸。

旁白 neutral

" He's left a trail of terrified worlds behind him."

“他一路留下了惊慌失措的世界。”

旁白 neutral

Perda's eyes widened." That must be why the Skellians freaked out when we mentioned Morb's name!"

珀达睁大了眼睛。“怪不得我们提到莫布的名字时,斯凯利安人吓坏了!”

旁白 neutral

" Whatever," Zann said to Wyssa." I'm still not going back to Magica."

“随便,”赞对维萨说。“我还是不打算回马吉卡。”

旁白 neutral

He rubbed both hands on his legs, hoping this spell would work

他双手在腿上擦了擦,希望这个咒语能奏效。

旁白 neutral

Touching the trunk of a sturdy tree, he cried," Shackle!"

他摸着一棵粗壮的大树树干,喊道:"束缚!"

旁白 neutral

It worked! Magical shackles appeared, binding Zann to the tree

成功了!魔法枷锁出现了,将赞绑在了树上。

旁白 neutral

Wyssa gnashed her teeth." Stop this foolishness!

维萨咬牙切齿地说:"别再犯傻了!

旁白 neutral

Remove those shackles at once, or I'll do it for you."

马上解除这些枷锁,不然我就不客气了。"

旁白 neutral

" You can't," Perda said." Nobody can remove another person's Shackle spell."

"你解不了的,"珀达说,"没人能解除别人施放的束缚咒。"

旁白 neutral

" She's right. And you won't change my mind," Zann said

"她说得对。而且你改变不了我的主意,"赞说。

旁白 neutral

" Take my friends home, and then we can search together. Otherwise I'll search on my own."

"带我的朋友们回家,然后我们可以一起寻找。不然我就自己去找。"

旁白 neutral

" You don't know what you're doing, boy." Wyssa narrowed her eyes at Zann

"你不知道自己在做什么,孩子。"维萨眯起眼睛看着赞。

旁白 neutral

" If even half the rumors about Morb's new powers are true, you won't have a chance against him."

"关于莫布新能力的传闻哪怕只有一半是真的,你也根本不是他的对手。"

旁白 neutral

Zann stared at her." You can't make me do anything," he said defiantly

赞瞪着她。"你不能强迫我做任何事," 他倔强地说。

旁白 neutral

" You didn't even know when Morb was tricking you!"

"你甚至不知道莫布在骗你!"

旁白 neutral

" What are you talking about?" Wyssa demanded

"你在说什么?" 维萨质问道。

旁白 neutral

" When you sent my parents off course with that scatter beast, it wasn't an accident," said Zann

"你让那只散射兽把我的父母带偏航线,那不是意外," 赞说。

旁白 neutral

" It was part of Morb's plan. He told me so himself."

"那是莫布计划的一部分。他亲口告诉我的。"

旁白 neutral

Wyssa's eyes went wide." What?" Her yell echoed through the quiet forest

维萨瞪大了眼睛。"什么?" 她的喊声在寂静的森林里回荡。

旁白 neutral

She leaped forward and touched Zann's forehead." Truth!" she intoned

她跃上前,碰了碰赞的额头。"真言!" 她吟诵道。

旁白 neutral

" Ow!" Zann yelped as he felt a sizzling sensation in his head

"哎哟!" 赞感觉脑袋里一阵灼热,叫了起来。

旁白 neutral

A second later Wyssa backed away, her eyes burning with rage

下一秒,维萨退开,眼中燃烧着怒火。

旁白 neutral

" So it is true," she said through gritted teeth

"这么说,是真的," 她咬紧牙关说道。

旁白 neutral

" I've been torturing myself all these years, thinking I was to blame for your parents' disappearance. Morb will pay for this!"

“这些年来我一直在折磨自己,以为你父母的失踪都怪我。莫布会为此付出代价!”

旁白 neutral

Alarmed, Zann glanced at his friends. They were all staring at Wyssa in silence. Zing cowered behind Darb

赞惊慌地瞥了一眼朋友们。他们都沉默地盯着维萨。小奇吓得躲在达布身后。

旁白 neutral

Wyssa swept toward Zann again." Release!" she said

维萨再次快步走向赞。“解除!”她说。

旁白 neutral

The shackles exploded. Zann gasped." How did you — "

束缚咒炸开了。赞倒吸一口气。“你怎么——”

旁白 neutral

Before he could finish, Wyssa grabbed Gliss

他还没说完,维萨就抓住了格利斯。

旁白 neutral

" You're in charge now, Red," Wyssa said

“现在由你负责了,小红,”维萨说。

旁白 neutral

" Take Zann and these others straight back to Magica."

“把赞和其他人直接带回马吉卡。”

旁白 neutral

" I... I...," Gliss stammered. She seemed too scared to speak

“我……我……”格利斯结结巴巴地说。她看起来吓得说不出话来。

旁白 neutral

" This will ensure that you follow my orders, girl."

“这样你就一定会服从我的命令了,姑娘。”

旁白 neutral

Wyssa put her hands over Gliss' face

维萨将双手放在格利斯的脸上。

旁白 neutral

When the old woman pulled them away, glowing purple goggles covered Gliss' eyes

老妇人把他们拉开时,一副发光的紫色护目镜遮住了格利斯的眼睛。

旁白 neutral

" Those goggles will show you the way," Wyssa said

“这副护目镜会为你指路,”维萨说。

旁白 neutral

" They'll also provide extra magic for navigating the vortex

“它们还会提供额外的魔法,帮你在漩涡中导航。

旁白 neutral

But don't try to remove them until all of you are safely back in Magica, or you'll suffer intense pain."

但在你们所有人安全返回马吉卡之前,不要试图摘掉它,否则你会承受剧烈的痛苦。”

旁白 neutral

" I... I understand," Gliss said

“我……我明白了,”格利斯说。

旁白 neutral

" Good." Wyssa leaped for the wormhole." Revenge will be mine!" she cried as she disappeared

“很好。”维萨朝虫洞跳去。“复仇是我的了!”她大喊着消失了。

旁白 neutral

" Wow," Perda said, her voice shaking." That was scary!"

“哇,”珀达说,声音发着抖。“太吓人了!”

旁白 neutral

Zann nodded, no longer doubting Wyssa's power

赞点点头,不再怀疑维萨的力量。

旁白 neutral

For a moment they all stayed quiet." Maybe Wyssa is right," Zann thought

一时间,他们都沉默不语。“也许维萨是对的,”赞心想。

旁白 neutral

Maybe it was better to let her handle the search..

也许让她去处理搜寻的事更好……

旁白 neutral

Finally Gliss spoke up." Zann, what do you want me to do?"

最后,格利斯开口了。“赞,你想让我怎么做?”

旁白 neutral

Zann turned to her and sighed." It's not like we have much choice."

赞转向她,叹了口气。“我们好像没有太多选择。”

旁白 neutral

" There's always a choice." Gliss took a deep breath and reached for the goggles

“总会有选择的。”格利斯深吸一口气,伸手去抓护目镜。

旁白 neutral

" No!" Darb cried

“不!”达布喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Gliss!" said Zann." You don't have to — "

“格利斯!”赞说。“你不必——”

旁白 neutral

" Aah!" cried Gliss, ripping the goggles from her face

“啊!”格利斯喊道,一把从脸上扯下护目镜。

旁白 neutral

She collapsed on the ground, writhing and crying out in pain

她瘫倒在地,痛苦地扭动身体,大声喊叫着。

旁白 neutral

Darb rushed over to her. A minute later she was able to climb back to her feet

达布冲到她身边。一分钟后,她终于能重新站起来。

旁白 neutral

" Th — there," Gliss said." If you want to continue your search, I won't stop you. In fact I'll come along."

“好——好了,”格利斯说。“如果你想继续寻找,我不会阻止你。事实上,我会和你一起去。”

旁白 neutral

Perda looked at Zann." We all will."

珀达看着赞。“我们都会。”

旁白 neutral

Zann gulped. Putting himself in danger was one thing

赞咽了口唾沫。让自己身陷险境是一回事。

旁白 neutral

But could he also risk his friends' lives again?

但他能再次拿朋友们的生命冒险吗?

旁白 neutral

" Are you sure?" he asked

“你们确定吗?”他问道。

旁白 neutral

Gliss, Perda, and Darb nodded. Zing let out an excited whistle

格利斯、珀达和达布都点了点头。小灵发出一声兴奋的口哨。

旁白 neutral

Zann suddenly felt braver. He and his friends had defeated Morb once before

赞突然觉得更有勇气了。他和朋友们曾经打败过莫布一次。

旁白 neutral

They made a powerful team, the kind of team that could do anything

他们是一支强大的队伍,那种能做成任何事的队伍。

旁白 neutral

" Okay," he told them." Let's go!"

“好吧,”他告诉他们。“我们走!”