E63 · Episodes
063 困在沼泽底
困在沼泽底
Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 63 — 困在沼泽底.
75 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
" Ow — drat!" Zann said as he landed in a clawthorn bush
“哎哟——真倒霉!”赞恩掉进一丛爪刺灌木里,叫道。
旁白 neutral
" That's what you get for zapping in a hurry," Perda said with a laugh
“谁叫你急着传送,活该。”佩达笑着说。
旁白 neutral
Zann pushed the prickly branches aside. He frowned when he saw that Perda wasn't alone. Darb and Gliss were with her
赞恩拨开带刺的枝条。看到佩达不是一个人,他皱起了眉头。达布和格丽斯和她在一起。
旁白 neutral
" Hi, Zann," Gliss said as Zann climbed out of the bush." Need help healing those scratches?"
“嗨,赞恩。”赞恩从灌木丛里爬出来时,格丽斯说,“需要帮忙治治这些擦伤吗?”
旁白 neutral
" No, thanks." Zann wasn't ready to forgive Gliss yet
“不用,谢谢。”赞恩还没准备好原谅格丽斯。
旁白 neutral
If she hadn't ratted him out to Boz, he might be searching for his parents right now instead of being stuck in Swamp Bottom!
要不是她向博兹告密,他现在可能已经在找父母了,而不是困在沼泽底部!
旁白 neutral
" Um, okay." Gliss sounded tentative." Listen, Zann. Can we talk for a second? I really want to — "
“呃,好吧。”格丽斯语气有些犹豫,“听我说,赞恩,我们能聊一会儿吗?我真的想——”
旁白 neutral
" Not now," Zann interrupted." Perda's note sounded urgent." He turned toward Perda." What's up?"
“现在不行,”赞恩打断了她,“佩达的纸条听起来很急。”他转向佩达,“怎么了?”
旁白 neutral
" I ran into Professor Huli this morning," Perda said." I asked her about World X."
“今天早上我遇到了狐狸教授,”佩达说,“我问了她关于X世界的事。”
旁白 neutral
Professor Huli was the kids' Advanced Magic teacher
狐狸教授是孩子们的高级魔法课老师。
旁白 neutral
If anyone might know about World X, it was she
如果说有谁可能了解 X 世界,那就是她了。
旁白 neutral
" Really?" Zann said eagerly." What did she say?"
“真的吗?”赞恩急切地问,“她说什么了?”
旁白 neutral
Perda shrugged." She's never heard of it."
佩达耸了耸肩。“她从没听说过。”
旁白 neutral
Zann's heart sank." Oh well. My parents' message made it sound like World X might be a newly discovered world
赞恩的心一沉。“哦,好吧。我父母的消息听起来像是 X 世界可能是个新发现的世界。
旁白 neutral
So it's no surprise if most people — even an Advanced Magic teacher — haven't heard of it."
所以大多数人——哪怕是高级魔法老师——都没听说过,也不足为奇。”
旁白 neutral
" I don't understand," Darb said." How is it possible World X was just discovered?
“我不明白,”达布说,“X 世界怎么可能刚刚才被发现?
旁白 neutral
I thought people have been everywhere through the vortex."
我以为人们已经通过漩涡去过所有地方了。”
旁白 neutral
" No, definitely not," Perda said." There are probably lots of worlds that haven't been discovered yet
“不,绝对不是,”佩达说,“可能还有很多世界尚未被发现。
旁白 neutral
Most worlds are actually really difficult to find
其实大多数世界都非常难找。
旁白 neutral
There isn't always a direct route from one place to another, and wormholes open and close all the time, which makes travel through them even more complicated."
从一个地方到另一个地方并不总有直接路线,而且虫洞随时开合,这让穿越它们的旅程更加复杂。”
旁白 neutral
Gliss nodded." We just learned about all that in school."
格丽斯点点头,“这些我们刚刚在学校里学过。”
旁白 neutral
" So if Zann's parents got knocked off course by that weird otherworld animal — " Darb glanced at Zann
“所以,如果赞恩的父母是被那只奇怪的异世界动物撞离了航线……”达布看了赞恩一眼。
旁白 neutral
" A scatter beast," Zann said." They're from a world called Fardark
“是散形兽,”赞恩说,“它们来自一个叫法达克的世界。
旁白 neutral
My parents mentioned them in one of their books, but nobody knows much about them."
我父母在他们的一本书里提到过,但没人真正了解它们。”
旁白 neutral
" Zann's parents could be anywhere," Perda continued
“赞恩的父母可能在任何地方,”佩达继续说。
旁白 neutral
" For all we know, they're in World X right now!"
“说不定,他们现在就在X世界呢!”
旁白 neutral
" Or maybe they're asking around about it while they're looking for a way back to Magica," Zann said
“或者,他们也许正在一边打听X世界,一边寻找回魔法星的路。”赞恩说。
旁白 neutral
" It might be a clue, anyway. If I can get myself back into the vortex — "
“不管怎么说,这可能是条线索。如果我能再回到漩涡里……”
旁白 neutral
" That reminds me," Perda interrupted." You never told us about your trip with Wyssa. What was it like?"
“这倒提醒我了,”佩达打断道,“你还没跟我们说过你和维莎的旅行呢。怎么样?”
旁白 neutral
" Well, I wasn't in the vortex for long..." Zann began
“这个嘛,我在漩涡里没待多久……”赞恩开始说道。
旁白 neutral
It was hard to describe the experience. But he did his best
这种经历很难用语言形容,但他还是尽力讲了。
旁白 neutral
" Wow. I bet it was cool!" Perda looked impressed
“哇,一定很酷吧!”佩达看来挺佩服的。
旁白 neutral
" But it sounds like Wyssa did all the work
“不过听起来活儿都是维莎干的。
旁白 neutral
Do you think you could navigate through the vortex on your own?"
你觉得你自己能穿过那个漩涡吗?”
旁白 neutral
Zann shrugged." I'll figure it out."
赞恩耸耸肩说:“我会想办法的。”
旁白 neutral
" What if you don't have enough magic?" Darb sounded worried." You're only a kid."
“万一你魔力不够怎么办?”达波语气很担心。“你还只是个孩子。”
旁白 neutral
" I'm a Red too." Zann touched his hair, trying to sound confident
“我也是红头发。”赞恩摸了摸自己的头发,想让自己听起来自信些。
旁白 neutral
" That should give me some extra power."
“这应该能让我多些力量。”
旁白 neutral
" It just sounds too dangerous, Zann," Gliss said
“赞恩,这听起来实在太危险了。”格丽斯说。
旁白 neutral
Zann frowned." Everything sounds too dangerous to you," he snapped
赞恩皱起眉头,没好气地说:“对你来说,做什么都危险。”
旁白 neutral
" Especially when it's my parents who are missing instead of yours!"
"更何况失踪的是我父母,又不是你父母!"
旁白 neutral
Gliss gasped, and tears came to her eyes." I — I have to go," she mumbled
格丽斯倒抽一口气,泪水涌上眼眶。"我——我得走了,"她嘟囔着说。
旁白 neutral
Snapping her fingers, she zapped out of sight
她打了个响指,嗖的一下就消失不见了。
旁白 neutral
" Zann!" Perda scowled at him." That was mean!"
"赞恩!"佩达怒视着他。"你刚刚太过分了!"
旁白 neutral
" Gliss was just worried about you," Darb added. He glanced at Perda
"格丽斯只是担心你而已,"达波补充道,然后看了佩达一眼。
旁白 neutral
" Will you take me to check on her?"
"你能带我去看看她吗?"
旁白 neutral
" Sure." Perda grabbed Darb's hand." Zap!"
"当然。"佩达抓住达波的手。"嗖!"
旁白 neutral
They disappeared, leaving Zann alone with Zing
他们消失了,只留下赞恩和啁啁独自在那里。
旁白 neutral
Zann felt guilty for hurting Gliss' feelings
赞恩因为伤了格丽斯的心而感到愧疚。
旁白 neutral
But he did his best to shake off his guilt
但他还是尽力甩开了这股愧疚感。
旁白 neutral
In a few days he would be stuck at school
再过几天,他就要被困在学校里了。
旁白 neutral
This could be his last chance to come up with a plan to find his parents
这可能是他制定寻找父母计划的最后机会。
旁白 neutral
If his friends didn't want to help, he would do it on his own
如果朋友们不想帮忙,他就自己去做。
旁白 neutral
Two days later Zann was no closer to a plan
两天过去了,赞恩的计划毫无进展。
旁白 neutral
He'd researched the locations of all the known wormholes in Magica, but they were all far away from Swamp Bottom
他查遍了魔法星上所有已知虫洞的位置,但它们都离沼泽地很远。
旁白 neutral
Zapping to any of those wormholes would use up all his energy, leaving little or no energy to navigate through the vortex
瞬移到任何一个虫洞都会耗尽他的能量,剩下很少或没有能量来穿越漩涡。
旁白 neutral
He would have to rest for at least a day first
他至少得先休息一天。
旁白 neutral
That would give Boz enough time to notice Zann was missing, figure out what was going on, and stop Zann from leaving Magica
那会让博兹有足够的时间发现赞恩不见了,弄清情况,并阻止赞恩离开魔法星。
旁白 neutral
The day before school was due to start, Zann zapped to the swamp to meet Darb
开学前一天,赞恩瞬移到沼泽去见达波。
旁白 neutral
Darb had stopped by earlier to set up a time and place to meet
达波之前来过,约定了见面的时间和地点。
旁白 neutral
But when Zann reached their meeting spot, nobody was there
但当赞恩到达约定地点时,那里一个人也没有。
旁白 neutral
That was surprising. Darb was almost always on time. Zann sat down to wait
这很奇怪。达波几乎从不迟到。赞恩坐下来等。
旁白 neutral
A moment later Gliss zapped into view." Hi, Zann," she said
过了一会儿,格丽斯瞬移出现了。“嗨,赞恩。”她说。
旁白 neutral
Zann jumped to his feet." What are you doing here?"
赞恩跳了起来。“你在这里做什么?”
旁白 neutral
" I asked Darb to arrange to meet you so I could talk to you alone," Gliss said
“我让达波安排见你,这样我就能单独和你谈谈。”格丽斯说。
旁白 neutral
" You mean you asked him to help you trick me." Zann frowned
“你是说你让他帮你骗我。”赞恩皱起眉头。
旁白 neutral
" I'm sorry!" Gliss exclaimed." But I've been trying to apologize, and you won't — "
“对不起!”格丽斯大声说。“但我一直想道歉,可你却不——”
旁白 neutral
Suddenly Perda zapped into view." Zann!" she cried, her eyes wide and excited
突然,佩达瞬移出现了。“赞恩!”她叫道,眼睛睁得大大的,很兴奋。
旁白 neutral
" I've been looking for you! I need to talk to you — now!"
“我一直在找你!我得跟你谈谈——现在!”
旁白 neutral
" No problem," said Zann before Perda had a chance to notice Gliss standing behind her. Grabbing Perda's hand, he said," Zap!"
“没问题。”赞恩在佩达有机会注意到站在她身后的格丽斯之前说道。他抓住佩达的手,说:“瞬移!”
旁白 neutral
They landed in another part of the swamp
他们落在了沼泽的另一处。
旁白 neutral
Perda looked confused." Why did you zap us away?"
佩达一脸困惑。“你为什么把我们瞬移走?”
旁白 neutral
" Never mind," Zann said." What did you want to talk about?"
“没什么,”赞恩说,“你想说什么?”
旁白 neutral
" Oh!" Perda smiled." Right. Listen to this — I just found a new wormhole
“哦!”佩达笑了。“对。听我说——我刚发现了一个新虫洞。
旁白 neutral
And it's right here in Swamp Bottom!"
而且就在沼泽地这里!”