E36 · Episodes
036 夜色魔法
夜色魔法
Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 36 — 夜色魔法.
77 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Fala was bent over a tubular device when Zann and his friends walked in
赞恩和他的朋友们走进来时,法拉正俯身在一个管状装置前。
旁白 neutral
" You're alive!" she cried, rushing over to hug them
“你们还活着!”她喊道,冲过去拥抱他们。
旁白 neutral
" When I got back here and you were gone, I feared the worst!"
“我回到这里发现你们不见了,就怕发生了什么不测!”
旁白 neutral
" Sorry," Perda said sheepishly." We should've left you a note."
“对不起,”佩尔达不好意思地说,“我们该给你留张字条的。”
旁白 neutral
Fala stepped back and glared at them
法拉伸后退几步,怒视着他们。
旁白 neutral
" Yes, you should have," she scolded." Never mind — I'm just glad you're okay. But we have a problem."
“是的,你们本应该的,”她责备道,“算了——我只是高兴你们没事。不过我们有个麻烦。”
旁白 neutral
" You're right," Zann said." We were just at the palace."
“没错,”赞恩说,“我们刚从王宫回来。”
旁白 neutral
" What's going on at the palace?" asked Fala
“王宫里出了什么事?”法拉问道。
旁白 neutral
Zann and the others told Fala what had happened
赞恩和其他人把事情经过告诉了法拉。
旁白 neutral
Fala nodded when they got to the part about Morb appearing in the throne room
当他们说到摩布出现在王座厅时,法拉点了点头。
旁白 neutral
" One of my contacts at the palace was supposed to check in an hour ago
“我在王宫的一个线人本该一小时前联络我的。
旁白 neutral
When I didn't hear from him, I used the Remote Eye."
没收到他的消息,我就用了远程之眼。”
旁白 neutral
She gestured at the device." I saw Morb walking around in the throne room
她指了指那个装置。“我看到摩布在王座室里走来走去。
旁白 neutral
But the Eye doesn't have sound, so I couldn't hear what he was saying."
可远程之眼没有声音,我听不见他在说什么。”
旁白 neutral
" Did you see Yog?" Zann asked
“你看到尤格了吗?”赞恩问。
旁白 neutral
" No," Fala replied." I hope he's safe
“没有,”法拉回答。“但愿他平安。
旁白 neutral
And I'm glad you kids got out when you did."
你们几个孩子能及时脱身,我很欣慰。”
旁白 neutral
" We almost didn't," Gliss told her." We ran into a troll on our way out."
“我们差点没逃出来,”格丽丝说,“出去时碰上了一只巨魔。”
旁白 neutral
" Well, Zann did, anyway," Perda added
“呃,反正赞恩是碰上了,”佩尔达补充道。
旁白 neutral
That reminded Zann of the silver talisman. He described it to Fala
这让赞恩想起了那枚银色护符。他把它描述给法拉听。
旁白 neutral
" Do you think Morb could be using talismans to send extra power to the trolls?" he asked
"你觉得摩布可能是在用护符给巨魔输送额外力量吗?" 他问道。
旁白 neutral
" That sounds like something I've seen in the ancient texts." Fala looked intrigued
"这听起来像是我在古籍里见过的东西。" 法拉露出感兴趣的神情。
旁白 neutral
" Such talismans wouldn't only provide extra power — they could also be a way for Morb to control the trolls
"这种护符不仅能提供额外力量——还可能是摩布控制巨魔的一种方式。
旁白 neutral
If only we could get our hands on one of those talismans. It could be invaluable to us."
要是我们能弄到一枚这样的护符就好了。它对我们来说可能极其珍贵。"
旁白 neutral
" Yeah, well, good luck finding someone crazy enough to go up to a troll and take it," said Perda
"是啊,那祝好运能找到个疯子去靠近巨魔把它拿走。" 佩尔达说。
旁白 neutral
" So what should we do now?" Zann asked Fala
"那我们现在该怎么办?" 赞恩问法拉。
旁白 neutral
" We freed a lot of Reds earlier
"我们之前解救了很多红族。
旁白 neutral
If we all work together, maybe we can stop Morb."
如果我们齐心协力,也许能阻止摩布。"
旁白 neutral
Fala looked worried." Most of those Reds aren't ready to face Morb yet. They're staying hidden, not using magic
法拉面露担忧。"那些红族大多还没准备好面对摩布。他们都隐藏着,不使用魔法。
旁白 neutral
Venna and her people are trying to devise a plan." She shrugged
温娜和她的人在想办法制定计划。" 她耸了耸肩。
旁白 neutral
" Maybe you kids should head home — you'll be safer there until we figure out what to do
“孩子们,你们或许该回家——在我们想出对策之前,那里会更安全。
旁白 neutral
Do you have a way to get there?"
你们有办法回去吗?”
旁白 neutral
" We rode here on dragons," Darb said." We left them grazing in the forest."
“我们是骑龙来的,”达布说,“把它们留在森林里吃草了。”
旁白 neutral
" We're not going home — I don't have a home to go to," Zann said
“我们不回家——我无家可归,”赞恩说。
旁白 neutral
" My grandfather was taken and so were Gliss' parents."
“我祖父被抓走了,格丽丝的父母也是。”
旁白 neutral
Gliss nodded." Swamp Bottom isn't any safer than First City. We're staying here."
格丽丝点点头:“沼泽谷不比首城安全。我们留在这里。”
旁白 neutral
" All right," said Fala." But it's getting late — let's get some sleep
“好吧,”法拉说,“不过天晚了——我们先睡吧。
旁白 neutral
Tomorrow could be a very long day."
明天可能会很漫长。”
旁白 neutral
Late that night Morb stood alone in the palace courtyard
深夜,摩布独自站在王宫的庭院里。
旁白 neutral
Sweat poured off his forehead as he focused every bit of energy he could gather
他凝聚起每一丝能汇聚的能量,汗水从额头滚滚而下。
旁白 neutral
" Come to me," he murmured
“到我这儿来,”他低声说道。
旁白 neutral
His entire body shook with effort. With the magic he'd taken from all those Reds, was he strong enough to do this?
他浑身因费力而颤抖。靠着从那些红族身上夺取的魔力,他是否足够强大来完成这件事?
旁白 neutral
His energy began to waver. Sharp pains were shooting through him
他的能量开始动摇。一阵阵剧痛刺穿他的身体。
旁白 neutral
But he'd waited too long for this moment — he wouldn't wait any longer. It had to be now!
但他等这一刻已经等得太久了——他不能再等了。必须就是现在!
旁白 neutral
Morb's knees buckled as he focused every ounce of energy on his task
摩布双膝一软,他将每一分力气都集中在眼前的任务上。
旁白 neutral
Falling to the ground, he writhed back and forth in agony
他跌倒在地,痛苦地来回扭动。
旁白 neutral
And that was all it took. The extra bit of friction shot through him
只差这最后一下了。那额外的一点摩擦贯穿了他的全身。
旁白 neutral
" Yes!" he gasped as he felt his energy shift
“成了!”感觉到能量转变,他气急败坏地说。
旁白 neutral
Crash!
轰隆!
旁白 neutral
His eyes popped open and he smiled
他猛地睁开双眼,露出了微笑。
旁白 neutral
His masterpiece, the new machine, stood before him in all its evil glory
他的杰作,那台新机器,就矗立在他面前,浑身散发着邪恶的光芒。
旁白 neutral
Its enormous frame of wire and bone gleamed in the starlight, and the paralyzer pythons writhed angrily in their glass prison
它由金属线和骨头构成的巨大骨架在星光下闪闪发光,玻璃牢笼里的麻痹蟒蛇正愤怒地扭动着。
旁白 neutral
Morb climbed to his feet, still shaking from the effort of moving the machine all the way from the fortress
莫布站起身,因为费劲把机器从堡垒一路搬过来,身体还在发抖。
旁白 neutral
For a moment he considered summoning Wyssa
有那么一刻,他想过召唤薇萨过来。
旁白 neutral
He only needed a few more items, starting with the Skellian sea sponge she'd promised to bring him tomorrow
他只差几样东西了,首先就是她答应明天带来的斯凯利亚海绵。
旁白 neutral
If he ordered her to fetch it now, the machine would be complete that much sooner
如果现在命令她去取,机器就能更快完成。
旁白 neutral
But he decided to wait. After all, what was one more day?
但他决定再等等。毕竟,再多等一天又有什么关系呢?
旁白 neutral
Very soon now, he would have everything he'd ever dreamed of back in his pathetic Void days
很快,他就能拥有那段可悲的虚空岁月里梦寐以求的一切。
旁白 neutral
When Zann awoke the next morning, his friends were eating puckerberry pancakes. Zing was slurping dragon mush nearby
第二天早上赞恩醒来时,朋友们正在吃酸莓煎饼。小星就在旁边大口喝着龙糊糊。
旁白 neutral
" We didn't want to wake you," Perda said when Zann sat up
“我们不想吵醒你。”佩尔达看到赞恩坐起来时说。
旁白 neutral
" We figured you needed the extra sleep."
“我们觉得你需要多睡一会儿。”
旁白 neutral
Darb grinned." Plus Perda wanted to eat all your pancakes."
达布咧嘴一笑。“再说了,佩尔达想把你的煎饼都吃掉。”
旁白 neutral
Zann hurried over to them." Where's Fala?" he asked, grabbing some food
赞恩赶紧走到他们身边。“法拉呢?”他一边拿吃的,一边问道。
旁白 neutral
" She was gone when we woke up," Gliss said
“我们醒来时她就不见了。”格丽丝说。
旁白 neutral
" She left a note telling us to stay here until she gets back."
“她留了张字条,叫我们待在这里,等她回来。”
旁白 neutral
Zann didn't say anything. He finished his breakfast and then headed toward the door
赞恩什么也没说。他吃完早餐,然后向门口走去。
旁白 neutral
" Where are you going?" Perda asked
“你去哪儿?”佩尔达问。
旁白 neutral
" I want to see what's going on outside," Zann replied
“我想看看外面怎么样了。”赞恩回答。
旁白 neutral
When he turned the doorknob, it started spinning so fast that he couldn't hold onto it
他转动门把手时,把手飞快地转了起来,他根本握不住。
旁白 neutral
Then a little toy bird popped into view
然后,一只小小的玩具鸟弹了出来。
旁白 neutral
" Nice try, kids," it said in Fala's voice
“想得美,孩子们。”玩具鸟发出法拉的声音说道。
旁白 neutral
The others laughed, but Zann frowned. He thought about trying to find a way to breach Fala's spell
其他人都笑了,但赞恩皱起了眉头。他想着要怎么破解法拉的魔法。
旁白 neutral
But without using magic, it seemed hopeless
但不使用魔法的话,似乎毫无希望。
旁白 neutral
He realized he had no choice but to stay there as she'd asked — at least for a little while
他意识到自己别无选择,只能照她说的待在那儿——至少得待一小会儿。
旁白 neutral
Luckily he didn't have to wait too long. Fala burst in 15 minutes later
幸好他没等太久。十五分钟后,法拉闯了进来。
旁白 neutral
" What's wrong?" Zann asked when he saw the grim look on her face
“出什么事了?”赞恩看到她一脸凝重,便问道。
旁白 neutral
" I've been out gathering the latest news," Fala replied." It's not good."
“我出去打探最新消息了。”法拉回答,“情况不太妙。”