Level 7 · 红色魔法
🎬

E26 · Episodes

026 全城搜寻

全城搜寻

Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 26 — 全城搜寻.

82 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" What do you mean, the trolls got Gliss?" Perda exclaimed

“你什么意思,巨魔抓走了格丽丝?”珀达喊道。

旁白 neutral

Darb was breathing hard; he'd obviously run the whole way to the meeting spot

达布喘着粗气,显然是一路跑到了会合地点。

旁白 neutral

" We landed by the riverbank, just like Zann told us to," he said

“我们按赞恩说的,在河岸边降落了,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" At first we thought we were okay

“起初我们以为没事。

旁白 neutral

Then some trolls appeared out of nowhere and grabbed Gliss before we realized they were even there

然后一些巨魔不知从哪儿冒出来,把我们还没反应过来就抓住了格丽丝。

旁白 neutral

I tried to stop them, but they pushed me down and carried her away."

我试着阻止他们,但他们把我推倒,把她带走了。”

旁白 neutral

Zann was too stunned to speak for a moment

赞恩一时惊得说不出话来。

旁白 neutral

" This is all my fault," he blurted out at last

“这都是我的错,”他终于脱口而出。

旁白 neutral

" I told Gliss she'd be safe, and she believed me."

“我跟格丽丝说过她会没事的,她相信了我。”

旁白 neutral

" It's not your fault, Zann," Perda said

“这不是你的错,赞恩,”珀达说。

旁白 neutral

" We all knew we were taking a risk."

“我们都知道我们在冒险。”

旁白 neutral

" We need to rescue her," Zann said

“我们需要救她,”赞恩说。

旁白 neutral

" We have to go to the zoo and find the wild dragon pen."

“我们必须去动物园,找到野龙围栏。”

旁白 neutral

Perda shook her head." Sounds like a great way to get all of us captured

珀达摇了摇头。“听起来这像是让大家都被抓的好办法。

旁白 neutral

We need to stick to our plan and find the Magic Masters you've been telling us about

我们需要坚持原计划,找到你一直跟我们说的魔法大师们。”

旁白 neutral

They might have some ideas about how to rescue Gliss."

“他们可能对如何救格丽丝有些主意。”

旁白 neutral

For a second Zann wanted to argue

有一瞬间,赞恩想要争辩。

旁白 neutral

He knew that Gliss must be terrified, and he wanted to rescue her if he could

他知道格丽丝一定很害怕,他想如果能救她就尽量救她。

旁白 neutral

But he also knew that Perda was right

但他也知道珀达是对的。

旁白 neutral

Rushing to the zoo would only get them all captured. They needed help

匆忙赶去动物园只会让他们全被抓。他们需要帮助。

旁白 neutral

" Okay," he said." One of Boz's friends lives really close to here. Let's try him first. Follow me."

“好的,”他说,“博兹有个朋友就住在附近。我们先去找他吧。跟我来。”

旁白 neutral

Zann led his friends to a house a few blocks away

赞恩领着朋友们来到几条街外的一所房子。

旁白 neutral

When he knocked, a young woman opened the door

他敲了敲门,一位年轻女子打开了门。

旁白 neutral

Her eyes looked red, as if she'd been crying

她的眼睛红红的,好像刚哭过。

旁白 neutral

" Yes?" she said, sounding suspicious." What do you want?"

“什么事?”她问道,语气带着怀疑,“你们想干什么?”

旁白 neutral

" Uh, hello," Zann said." We're looking for Lonz. Does he still live here?

“呃,你好,”赞恩说,“我们找隆兹。他还住在这里吗?

旁白 neutral

He's an old friend of my grandfather's, and..."

他是我爷爷的老朋友,而且……”

旁白 neutral

His voice trailed off as the young woman started sobbing

他的话没说完,年轻女子就开始抽泣起来。

旁白 neutral

She hid her face in her hands

她用双手捂住了脸。

旁白 neutral

" Lonz is my father. He was one of the first Reds they took!" she said, her words muffled and sad

“隆兹是我父亲。他是他们抓走的第一批赤色成员之一!”她声音含糊,充满悲伤。

旁白 neutral

Zann's heart sank." I'm sorry," he said

赞恩的心一沉。"对不起,"他说。

旁白 neutral

" My grandfather was taken too. I'm really sorry."

"我爷爷也被带走了。真的很抱歉。"

旁白 neutral

" Now what?" Darb asked a moment later as they walked away

"现在怎么办?"过了一会儿,达布边走边问。

旁白 neutral

" Do you think Morb already captured all of Boz's friends?"

"你觉得莫布已经把博兹的所有朋友都抓走了吗?"

旁白 neutral

" I hope not," Perda said, sounding worried

"希望没有,"珀达说,声音听起来很担心。

旁白 neutral

Zann tried not to think about that possibility

赞恩试图不去想那种可能。

旁白 neutral

" Boz's friend Saffa lives right across the river from here," he said." Let's try her house next."

"博兹的朋友萨法就住在河对岸,"他说。"我们去她家看看吧。"

旁白 neutral

They walked as quickly as they could, watching out for trolls

他们尽可能快地走着,同时留意着巨魔。

旁白 neutral

Every time they saw one, they ducked into a doorway or behind a tree

每看到一只巨魔,他们就躲到门口或树后。

旁白 neutral

Finally they reached a neighborhood of brightly colored homes with small but tidy front yards

最后,他们来到了一个住宅区,房屋色彩鲜艳,前院虽小但整洁。

旁白 neutral

Zann had to stop to think about which one belonged to Boz's friend

赞恩不得不停下来想一想哪一座是博兹朋友的家。

旁白 neutral

" I wish we could check the Directory for the address," he said

“真希望能查一下通讯录找地址,”他说。

旁白 neutral

Perda frowned." Too risky," she said." Just try to remember."

珀达皱起眉头。“太冒险了,”她说,“试着回忆一下吧。”

旁白 neutral

" I'm pretty sure it's that one." Zann led his friends to a nearby house

“我蛮确定是那一家。”赞恩带着朋友们走向附近的一栋房子。

旁白 neutral

Taking a deep breath, he knocked on the door

他深吸一口气,敲了敲门。

旁白 neutral

A middle-aged man answered." Yes, can I help you?" he asked in a weary voice

一个中年男人开了门。“嗯,有什么事吗?”他用疲惫的声音问道。

旁白 neutral

" I'm looking for Saffa," Zann said." Is this the right house?"

“我找萨法,”赞恩说,“是这家吗?”

旁白 neutral

The man's face crumpled." Yes. But my wife isn't here anymore

男人的脸垮了下来。“是的,但我妻子已经不在了。

旁白 neutral

The trolls came for her the day before yesterday

前天巨魔来找她了。

旁白 neutral

Saffa tried to zap away, but she wasn't fast enough."

萨法想传送离开,但她不够快。”

旁白 neutral

" We're sorry to bother you," Perda said." I hope she comes back soon."

“抱歉打扰您了,”珀达说,“希望她很快能回来。”

旁白 neutral

Perda, Zann, and Darb returned to the street

珀达、赞恩和达布回到了街上。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe this isn't such a good idea," Darb said

“也许这不是什么好主意,”达布说。

旁白 neutral

" You said these people are all famous Magic Masters, right?

“你说过这些人都是著名的魔法大师,对吧?

旁白 neutral

Morb might be keeping an eye on their houses to try to catch their friends."

莫布可能会盯着他们的房子,想抓住他们的朋友。”

旁白 neutral

Perda gulped." Or us."

珀达咽了口唾沫。“或者我们。”

旁白 neutral

" Maybe," Zann said." But we have to save Gliss, and I don't know how we can do that on our own

“也许吧,”赞恩说,“但我们必须救出格丽丝,而我不知道光凭我们自己怎么做得到。

旁白 neutral

Besides we haven't tried going to Teplo's house yet

再说我们还没试过去特普洛家呢。

旁白 neutral

If anyone could hide from Morb, it's him

如果说有谁能躲过莫布,那就是他了。

旁白 neutral

Boz always said that Teplo was the most creative magician he ever knew."

博兹总是说,特普洛是他认识的最有创造力的魔法师。”

旁白 neutral

" Really?" Perda said." What's he like?"

“真的吗?”珀达说,“他是什么样的人?”

旁白 neutral

" I never met him," Zann admitted." He was away studying the nomads on the Far Frontier the whole time I lived in First City

“我从没见过他,”赞恩承认道,“我在第一城生活期间,他一直都在遥远边疆研究游牧部落。

旁白 neutral

But Boz has told me all kinds of cool stories about him."

但博兹给我讲过各种各样关于他的神奇故事。”

旁白 neutral

" Okay, let's go find him," Darb said

“好的,我们去找他吧。”达布说道。

旁白 neutral

Perda nodded grimly." And let's hope Morb didn't find him first."

珀达凝重地点了点头。“希望莫布没有抢先找到他。”

旁白 neutral

Soon they reached a house that looked different from any of the other homes on the block

很快,他们来到一栋房子前,它看起来与街区里的其他住宅都不同。

旁白 neutral

It was tall and narrow, with oddly shaped windows and a statue of a gangly bird atop the pointy roof

房子又高又窄,窗户形状奇特,尖尖的屋顶上立着一只瘦长鸟儿的雕像。

旁白 neutral

" Are you sure this is the right place?" Darb sounded dubious

“你确定是这里吗?”达布听起来有些怀疑。

旁白 neutral

" Yes. Boz pointed it out to me a few times."

“是的。博兹给我指过好几次了。”

旁白 neutral

Taking a deep breath, Zann walked up the steep front steps to the wooden porch

赞恩深吸一口气,走上陡峭的前门台阶,来到木制门廊。

旁白 neutral

He signaled for Perda and Darb to follow him

他示意珀达和达布跟上。

旁白 neutral

Zann hoped the porch might hide them if any trolls wandered by

赞恩希望如果巨魔路过,门廊或许能隐藏他们的身影。

旁白 neutral

He knocked on the door. A young woman with black hair and an intelligent expression answered

他敲了敲门。一位黑发、神情聪慧的年轻女子应了门。

旁白 neutral

" Hi," Zann said." We're looking for Teplo. Is he here?"

“你好,”赞恩说,“我们在找特普洛。他在吗?”

旁白 neutral

The young woman shook her head

年轻女子摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" Sorry. He's gone, just like the rest of the Reds in town."

“抱歉。他走了,和镇上其他的赤色成员一样。”

旁白 neutral

The young woman closed the door in his face

年轻女子当着他的面关上了门。

旁白 neutral

" I can't believe Morb already captured all the Magic Masters," Perda exclaimed

“真不敢相信莫布已经抓走了所有的魔法大师。”珀达惊呼道。

旁白 neutral

" I can," Darb replied." He captured Boz, didn't he?"

“我信,”达布回答,“他抓走了博兹,不是吗?”

旁白 neutral

Zann shrugged, opening his mouth to answer

赞恩耸了耸肩,正要开口回答。

旁白 neutral

But before he could say a word, he felt the porch floor shudder beneath his feet

但他还没来得及说一个字,就感到脚下的门廊地板在震动。

旁白 neutral

A second later a trapdoor fell open, sending all three kids tumbling down into total darkness

下一秒,一扇活板门突然打开,三个孩子一起坠落下去,陷入一片黑暗之中。