Level 7 · 红色魔法
🎬

E25 · Episodes

025 双双逃脱

双双逃脱

Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 25 — 双双逃脱.

76 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Soon Zann was in the girls' room, showing them the message moth and telling them about the password

很快,赞恩就来到了女孩们的房间,给她们看那只信蛾,并告诉她们密码的事。

旁白 neutral

Darb was with him, yawning and confused

达布也在,打着呵欠,一脸困惑。

旁白 neutral

" I don't understand," Gliss said sleepily." Who sent you this message?"

“我不明白,”格丽丝睡意朦胧地说,“谁给你发的这条消息?”

旁白 neutral

" I bet it was Yog." Perda rubbed her eyes." I think he wants to help us."

“我打赌是约格。”珀达揉着眼睛说,“我觉得他想帮我们。”

旁白 neutral

" But if it was Yog, why wouldn't he have just let us out earlier?" Darb wondered

“但如果是约格,他为什么之前不直接放我们出去呢?”达布疑惑地问。

旁白 neutral

" Who cares?" Zann said." Let's see if the password works!"

“管他呢!”赞恩说,“我们试试密码管不管用!”

旁白 neutral

" Are you crazy?" Gliss said, sounding more awake now

“你疯了吗?”格丽丝说,现在听起来清醒多了。

旁白 neutral

" If we use magic, Morb will be able to track us!"

“如果我们使用魔法,莫布就能追踪到我们!”

旁白 neutral

" Only if he's still paying attention," Perda argued

“除非他还在留意,”珀达争辩道。

旁白 neutral

" Don't you remember what Yog told us?

“你不记得约格跟我们说过的话了吗?

旁白 neutral

He said the trolls aren't zapping their Red prisoners away anymore

他说巨魔不再用闪电攻击他们的红魔法囚犯了。

旁白 neutral

Maybe that means Morb used up all his power when he captured the king and queen."

“那也许意味着莫布在抓住国王和王后时耗尽了所有力量。”

旁白 neutral

" Or maybe he didn't." Darb looked thoughtful

“也或许没有。”达布若有所思。

旁白 neutral

" We really have no idea why the trolls are keeping people at the zoo."

“我们真的不知道巨魔为什么把人关在动物园。”

旁白 neutral

Zann released the message moth and turned back to his friends

赞恩放飞了信蛾,转向朋友们。

旁白 neutral

" I know one thing — we're not going to find Boz's Magic Master friends if we're stuck in the palace

“我知道一件事——如果我们被困在宫殿里,就找不到博兹的魔法大师朋友们。

旁白 neutral

And we need their help. I'm willing to take a risk and use magic to get out of here."

我们需要他们的帮助。我愿意冒险用魔法离开这里。”

旁白 neutral

" Me too," Perda said." But we should hurry

“我也是,”佩达说,“但我们得快点。

旁白 neutral

Yog will be here soon to make our breakfast."

约格很快就会来给我们做早餐。”

旁白 neutral

Zann nodded." Yeah, and if he's not the one who sent us the password, we don't want to be here when he arrives."

赞恩点点头:“对,而且如果密码不是他送的,我们可不想他到时还在这儿。”

旁白 neutral

Gliss hesitated." I want to find my parents

格丽丝犹豫了一下。"我想找到我的父母。

旁白 neutral

But I think it might be better to just stay here and let the grown-ups figure out what to do." She shivered

但我觉得也许待在这里,让大人们想办法更好。"她打了个寒颤。

旁白 neutral

" Plus I'm still worried that Morb might catch us."

"而且,我还是担心莫布可能会抓住我们。"

旁白 neutral

" Maybe she's right," Darb said

"也许她是对的,"达布说。

旁白 neutral

" He hasn't caught us so far," Zann pointed out

"到目前为止,他还没抓到我们,"赞恩指出。

旁白 neutral

" Anyway, isn't it worth a little risk to find Boz's friends?

"再说,为了找到博兹的朋友,冒一点险难道不值得吗?

旁白 neutral

Boz was always telling me stories about them, especially Teplo, who's supposed to be some kind of magical genius

博兹总是给我讲他们的故事,尤其是特普洛,据说他是个魔法天才。

旁白 neutral

A guy like that is much more likely to have a good plan than Slib."

像那样的人,比斯利布更可能有好的计划。"

旁白 neutral

" Right," Perda agreed." I say we go for it!"

"对,"佩尔达同意道。"我认为我们该尝试一下!"

旁白 neutral

" Well..." Gliss still looked uncertain

"嗯……"格丽丝看起来仍不太确定。

旁白 neutral

" If you think we can get out of the palace without getting caught, I guess I'll go."

“如果你觉得我们能神不知鬼不觉地逃出宫殿,那我想我就去吧。”

旁白 neutral

" We'll be fine," Zann assured her." But to play it safe, let's split up

“我们会没事的,” 赞恩向她保证说, “但为了保险起见,我们分头行动吧。

旁白 neutral

Morb probably can't track all of us if we zap to different places

如果我们瞬移到不同的地方,莫布大概就没办法同时追上我们所有人了。

旁白 neutral

Then we can meet up on foot."

然后我们可以再靠步行会合。”

旁白 neutral

" Split up?" Gliss said anxiously." I don't want to go alone!"

“分开走?” 格丽丝焦急地说, “我可不想一个人走!”

旁白 neutral

" You can take Darb with you," Zann said." It's better if I zap alone anyway

“你可以带上达布呀,” 赞恩说, “反正我单独瞬移更好一些。

旁白 neutral

Because if Morb is going to come after anyone, it will probably be me."

因为要是莫布想追谁,那人很可能就是我。”

旁白 neutral

" Smart plan," Perda agreed." What do you say, Gliss?"

“聪明的计划,” 佩尔达赞同道, “你觉得呢,格丽丝?”

旁白 neutral

Gliss bit her lip." Okay," she said in a small voice." I'll do it."

格丽丝咬着嘴唇。“好吧,” 她小声说道, “我同意。”

旁白 neutral

" Good. Perda, Gliss, here's where you should focus on landing..."

“很好。佩尔达,格丽丝,你们应该瞄准这里落脚……”

旁白 neutral

Zann described two spots in his old neighborhood

赞恩描述了他老社区里的两个地点。

旁白 neutral

They all got dressed and then gathered again in the main room

他们全都穿戴整齐,然后又在主房间里集合。

旁白 neutral

Darb held on to Gliss' elbow while she, Zann, and Perda formed a circle

达布搀着格丽丝的胳膊肘,而她、赞恩和佩达围成一圈。

旁白 neutral

Zann touched one palm to Perda's right hand and the other to Gliss' left. Soon sparks were flying

赞恩一只手掌贴着佩达的右手,另一只手贴着格丽丝的左手。很快火花开始四溅。

旁白 neutral

" Focus on the places I told you about," Zann reminded them." Zipflower!"

“专注在我告诉你们的那些地方上,”赞恩提醒他们,“速迁花!”

旁白 neutral

Zap!

滋!

旁白 neutral

Splash!

哗啦!

旁白 neutral

" Oh man!" Zann moaned, looking down. He'd planned on landing at the corner near his old house

“哦,天哪!”赞恩低头看着,呻吟道。他本计划降落在老房子附近的那个街角。

旁白 neutral

Instead he landed a short distance away in a fountain

结果他却落在不远处的一个喷泉里。

旁白 neutral

But he forgot about his wet feet when he heard a loud grunt

但当他听到一声响亮的咕哝声时,就忘了湿脚这回事了。

旁白 neutral

Two huge trolls were charging right toward him!

两个巨型巨魔正朝他直冲过来!

旁白 neutral

Leaping out of the fountain, Zann took off running

赞恩跃出喷泉,拔腿就跑。

旁白 neutral

The trolls thundered after him, grunting to each other in their own language

巨魔轰隆隆地追赶着他,用它们自己的语言互相咕哝着。

旁白 neutral

Zann dashed out of the park and down a side street

赞恩冲出公园,沿着一条小街跑去。

旁白 neutral

Behind him he could hear the trolls getting closer with every step

在他身后,能听到巨魔每一步都在逼近。

旁白 neutral

Even though trolls were big and heavy, they could run fast when they wanted to

虽然巨魔体型庞大、笨重,但它们想跑快的时候也能跑得很快。

旁白 neutral

But they didn't know this neighborhood the way Zann did

但它们不像赞恩那样熟悉这片街区。

旁白 neutral

He dashed down an even smaller street and vaulted over a garden wall before the trolls rounded the corner

他冲进一条更小的街道,趁巨魔还没转过街角,翻过了一道花园围墙。

旁白 neutral

He could hear them grunting with anger and confusion as he tiptoed across the garden and out the gate on the far side

他踮着脚尖穿过花园,从另一侧的门出去时,能听到它们愤怒又困惑的咕哝声。

旁白 neutral

As soon as Zann was sure that he'd lost the trolls, he jogged to the meeting spot

赞恩一确定自己甩掉了巨魔,就慢跑着赶往会合地点。

旁白 neutral

It was a quiet alley where nobody was likely to bother their little group

那是一条僻静的小巷,不大可能有人来打扰他们这群人。

旁白 neutral

When he turned the corner, he saw Perda standing there, looking anxious

他转过街角,看到佩尔达站在那里,神情焦虑。

旁白 neutral

" Zann! You made it!" she cried, her face relaxing into a smile." I was just starting to worry."

“赞恩!你到了!”她喊道,表情放松下来,露出了笑容,“我刚刚开始担心呢。”

旁白 neutral

Zann nodded." Did you have any trouble with trolls when you landed?"

赞恩点点头:“你落地时遇到巨魔的麻烦了吗?”

旁白 neutral

" No," Perda said." Did you?"

“没有,”佩尔达说,“你呢?”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah. I thought maybe they'd tracked our magic after all." Zann shrugged

“遇到了。我还以为它们终究是追踪到了我们的魔法。”赞恩耸了耸肩。

旁白 neutral

" But Yog said there are trolls all over the city

“不过约格说城里到处都是巨魔。

旁白 neutral

It was probably just bad luck that they spotted me."

它们发现我,大概只是运气不好罢了。”

旁白 neutral

" Probably," Perda agreed." Now that we're out of the palace, we should try to find new disguises for you and Gliss."

“很可能,”佩尔达同意道,“既然我们出了宫殿,就该想办法给你和格丽丝找新的伪装。”

旁白 neutral

" You're right. And we should figure out how to get Zing back," Zann said

“你说得对。我们也该想办法把兹因弄回来。”赞恩说。

旁白 neutral

Perda nodded and then pointed." Look! Here comes Darb."

佩尔达点点头,然后指道:“看!达布来了。”

旁白 neutral

" Good." Zann glanced at Darb, who had just rounded the corner." We did it!"

“太好了。”赞恩瞥了一眼刚转过街角的达布,“我们成功了!”

旁白 neutral

Their excitement quickly disappeared though when they realized that Darb was alone

然而,当他们意识到达布是独自一人时,激动的心情很快就消失了。

旁白 neutral

Zann's heart skipped a beat. Where was Gliss?

赞恩的心跳漏了一拍。格丽丝呢?

旁白 neutral

When Darb got closer, Zann could see that his friend was completely terrified

达布走近时,赞恩看得出他的朋友完全吓坏了。

旁白 neutral

" They got her!" Darb cried out as he reached them." The trolls got Gliss!"

“它们抓走了她!”达布一到他们跟前就喊道,“巨魔抓走了格丽丝!”