Level 5 · 木偶奇遇记
🎬

E05 · Episodes

005 匹诺曹上学

匹诺曹上学

Little Fox Level 5 · The Adventures of Pinocchio · Episode 5 — 匹诺曹上学.

76 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio was so happy he couldn't sleep!

皮诺曹高兴得睡不着觉!

旁白 neutral

Tomorrow was his first day of school

明天是他上学的第一天。

旁白 neutral

He thought about the wonderful things he would learn

他想象着将要学到的那些美妙知识。

旁白 neutral

When the sun came up, he jumped out of bed, grabbed his new book, and ran off to school

太阳一出来,他就跳下床,抓起新书,朝学校跑去。

旁白 neutral

" Bye, Father!" he shouted

“再见,爸爸!”他喊道。

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio talked to himself happily as he walked

皮诺曹一边走,一边开心地自言自语。

旁白 neutral

" Today, I will learn to read

“今天,我要学阅读。

旁白 neutral

Tomorrow, I will learn to write

明天,我要学写字。

旁白 neutral

And the day after tomorrow, I will learn math

后天,我要学算术。

旁白 neutral

I will be so smart!

我会变得非常聪明的!

旁白 neutral

I will be smart enough to get a job and earn money

我会变得足够聪明,找到工作挣钱。

旁白 neutral

I will buy Father a new coat

我要给爸爸买件新外套。

旁白 neutral

It will be a beautiful coat of green silk with diamond buttons

那会是一件漂亮的绿色丝绒外套,上面缀着钻石纽扣。

旁白 neutral

He was very kind to sell his coat for this book."

他真是太好了,为了这本书卖掉了自己的外套。”

旁白 neutral

As he talked to himself, he heard music in the distance

他正自言自语时,听到远处传来音乐声。

旁白 neutral

He walked toward the music and saw a crowd, a brightly colored tent, and a large sign

他朝音乐声走去,看见一群人、一个色彩鲜艳的帐篷和一块大招牌。

旁白 neutral

" Oh! I wish I didn't have to go to school today!

“哦!我真希望今天不用上学!

旁白 neutral

This looks like so much fun," complained Pinocchio

这看起来太好玩了,”匹诺曹抱怨道。

旁白 neutral

Already, he had forgotten Geppetto's coat

他已经把杰佩托的外套忘得一干二净了。

旁白 neutral

" Excuse me," Pinocchio said to one of the villagers

“打扰一下,”匹诺曹对一位村民说。

旁白 neutral

" What does that sign say?"

“那个牌子上写的什么?”

旁白 neutral

" Why? Can't you read?" the villager asked, laughing

“怎么?你不识字吗?”村民笑着问。

旁白 neutral

" No," said Pinocchio, embarrassed

“不认识。”匹诺曹难为情地说。

旁白 neutral

" It says ' Fettuccini's Marionette Theater, four lire.'

“上面写着‘费图奇尼木偶剧院,四里拉。’

旁白 neutral

The show starts in five minutes

演出五分钟后开始。

旁白 neutral

But you can't read

可你不识字。

旁白 neutral

You should be in school."

你应该去上学。”

旁白 neutral

" I don't want to go to school!" Pinocchio cried

“我不想去上学!”匹诺曹喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Do you have four lire I can borrow?"

“你能借我四里拉吗?”

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio was embarrassed to beg

匹诺曹不好意思开口乞求。

旁白 neutral

But he really wanted to see the show

但他真的很想看那场演出。

旁白 neutral

" I have four lire," the villager said

"我有四个里拉,"那个村民说。

旁白 neutral

" But it's not for borrowing

"但这不是用来借的。

旁白 neutral

You have to sell me something."

你得卖点东西给我。"

旁白 neutral

" But, I have nothing except my clothes and this book!" Pinocchio cried

"可是,除了衣服和这本书,我什么都没有!"匹诺曹喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Then I'll take your book," the villager said

"那我就拿你的书吧,"那个村民说。

旁白 neutral

He knew the book cost more than four lire

他知道这本书不止值四个里拉。

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio took the money

匹诺曹接过了钱。

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio ran inside the tent

匹诺曹跑进了帐篷里。

旁白 neutral

The flute and drums played a new song

长笛和鼓奏起了一首新曲子。

旁白 neutral

A few marionettes were brought out to dance

几个提线木偶被带出来跳舞。

旁白 neutral

" Hey, they are wooden boys just like me!" Pinocchio said excitedly

“嘿,它们和我一样,都是木头做的小男孩!”匹诺曹兴奋地说。

旁白 neutral

He ran to the stage to look closer

他跑到舞台前,想凑近看个仔细。

旁白 neutral

" But wait. They aren't real!

“可是等等,它们不是真的!

旁白 neutral

They are dancing with strings!

它们跳舞是靠着提线在动!

旁白 neutral

I can dance better than that, and I don't need strings or a hiding man to pull them!"

我能跳得比那更好,而且我不需要提线,也不需要有人躲着去拉线!”

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio jumped on stage with the marionettes and shouted

匹诺曹跳上舞台,和木偶们站在一起,大声喊道:

旁白 neutral

" I am the amazing Pinocchio."

“我是了不起的匹诺曹。”

旁白 neutral

He danced and twirled and jumped and flipped

他又是跳舞,又是转圈,又是跳跃,又是翻跟头。

旁白 neutral

The crowd laughed and cheered." Yeah, Pinocchio!

人群大笑并欢呼起来。“好样的,匹诺曹!

旁白 neutral

You're the best puppet ever!"

你是最棒的木偶!

旁白 neutral

Suddenly, the music stopped

突然,音乐停了。

旁白 neutral

A man came from behind the stage and grabbed Pinocchio

一个人从舞台后面过来,抓住了匹诺曹。

旁白 neutral

" The show's over, folks!" he said

“表演结束了,各位!”他说。

旁白 neutral

" If you want to see the amazing Pinocchio, you have to pay for another show!"

“如果你们想看这个神奇的匹诺曹,就得再付钱看下一场!”

旁白 neutral

He pulled Pinocchio behind the stage

他把匹诺曹拽到了舞台后面。

旁白 neutral

" Help, help!" Pinocchio cried." Please! Help me!"

“救命,救命!”匹诺曹喊道,“求求你!救救我!”

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio was scared of this big man with the angry voice

匹诺曹害怕这个声音愤怒的大个子。

旁白 neutral

" You are mine now, little puppet

“你现在是我的了,小木偶。

旁白 neutral

You will make me a lot of money

你会给我赚很多钱。

旁白 neutral

A puppet with no strings! Ha!"

一个没有提线的木偶!哈!”

旁白 neutral

The man began to imagine the piles of money

那人开始想象成堆的钱。

旁白 neutral

" Please, sir. I'm Geppetto's son

“求您了,先生。我是盖比特的儿子。

旁白 neutral

I need to go to school

我得去上学。

旁白 neutral

Please let me go," Pinocchio begged

求您放我走吧,”匹诺曹哀求道。

旁白 neutral

" You, someone's son?

“你,某人的儿子?

旁白 neutral

And a school boy? Ha!

还是个上学的孩子?哈!

旁白 neutral

That's a good joke

这真是个不错的笑话。

旁白 neutral

We will leave town so Geppetto can't find you."

我们会离开镇上,这样盖比特就找不到你了。”

旁白 neutral

The big man locked Pinocchio in a cage

那个大个子把匹诺曹锁进了一个笼子。

旁白 neutral

He hid the cage under some blankets in his wagon

他把笼子藏在马车里的毯子下面。

旁白 neutral

" Now, no one can find you," the man said, laughing

“现在,没人能找到你了,”那人笑着说。

旁白 neutral

He packed up his tent

他收拾好了帐篷。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, Father, I'm so sorry," cried Pinocchio

“哦,爸爸,我真的很抱歉,”匹诺曹哭道。

旁白 neutral

" Please, save me!

“求求你,救救我!

旁白 neutral

I want my father. Whaaaaa."

我想找我爸爸。哇——”