Level 5 · 木偶奇遇记
🎬

E03 · Episodes

003 选择

选择

Little Fox Level 5 · The Adventures of Pinocchio · Episode 3 — 选择.

58 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Poor Geppetto was locked in prison

可怜的老爹杰佩托被关进了监狱。

旁白 neutral

But Pinocchio was laughing and running through the forest

而皮诺曹却在森林里一边大笑一边乱跑。

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio wasn't wearing clothes, and he didn't care

皮诺曹光着身子,但他毫不在意。

旁白 neutral

" I'm free, I'm free," he shouted as he ran

“我自由了,我自由了,”他边跑边喊。

旁白 neutral

" I can run and leap and play!"

“我可以跑啊,跳啊,尽情玩耍了!”

旁白 neutral

The sun began to set, and Pinocchio was getting tired

太阳开始落山,皮诺曹也渐渐累了。

旁白 neutral

So he returned to Geppetto's house

于是他回到了杰佩托的家。

旁白 neutral

" I'm hungry," he said, and he searched the house for food

“我肚子饿了,”他说着,开始在屋里翻找食物。

旁白 neutral

But Pinocchio didn't know how to cook, so he couldn't eat

但皮诺曹根本不会做饭,所以什么也吃不上。

旁白 neutral

" I'm cold," he said, and he searched the house for clothes

“我好冷啊,”他说道,又开始在屋里找衣服。

旁白 neutral

But Pinocchio had run away before Geppetto could make him any clothes

可是在盖比特给他做衣服之前,皮诺曹就跑掉了。

旁白 neutral

So he wrapped himself in a blanket

于是他把自己裹在一条毯子里。

旁白 neutral

" I'm tired," he said, but Geppetto's bed was too tall

“我累了,”他说,但盖比特的床太高了。

旁白 neutral

" Whaaa!" Pinocchio cried

“哇啊!”皮诺曹叫道。

旁白 neutral

" I am cold and hungry and tired, and there is no one here to take care of me!"

“我又冷又饿又累,这里没人照顾我!”

旁白 neutral

Big tears ran down his wooden face

大颗的泪珠从他木头的脸上滑落。

旁白 neutral

" Well, if you hadn't been a bad boy, Geppetto would be here," said a tiny voice

“嗯,如果你不是个坏孩子,盖比特就会在这里了,”一个细小的声音说。

旁白 neutral

" Who's there?" asked Pinocchio, a little scared

“谁在那儿?”皮诺曹问,有点害怕。

旁白 neutral

Night was falling and the room was getting dark

夜幕降临,房间渐渐暗了下来。

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio couldn't see anyone

皮诺曹看不见任何人。

旁白 neutral

" I am," said the voice again, with a chirping sound

“是我,”那声音又响了起来,带着唧唧的叫声。

旁白 neutral

A small candle on the table suddenly lit up

桌上的一根小蜡烛突然亮了起来。

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio saw a cricket crawling down the candle

皮诺曹看见一只蟋蟀正沿着蜡烛往下爬。

旁白 neutral

" Oh! You're a bug!" said Pinocchio." Who are you?"

“哦!你是一只虫子!”皮诺曹说,“你是谁?”

旁白 neutral

" My name is Mick the Cricket

“我叫蟋蟀米克。

旁白 neutral

You may call me Mr. Cricket

你可以叫我蟋蟀先生。

旁白 neutral

I have lived in this room for one hundred years

我在这间屋子里住了一百年了。

旁白 neutral

But I have never seen such a bad boy as you!" he scolded

可我从来没见过像你这么坏的男孩!”他责备道。

旁白 neutral

" I don't like you either!" said Pinocchio

“我也不喜欢你!”皮诺曹说。

旁白 neutral

He was mad at the cricket for calling him a bad boy

蟋蟀说他是坏男孩,这让他很生气。

旁白 neutral

" Shame on you for being rude!" chirped the cricket

“你这么没礼貌,真不害臊!”蟋蟀吱喳说道。

旁白 neutral

" I am trying to help you, and Geppetto has been very kind

“我是想帮你,而且盖比特一直对你这么好。

旁白 neutral

Is this how you thank your friends?

你就是这么感谢朋友的?

旁白 neutral

If so, you will have very bad friends

要是这样的话,你交到的朋友都会很糟糕。

旁白 neutral

Children should honor their parents, and you have not!"

孩子本该尊敬父母,可你却没有!”

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio banged his hand on the table

匹诺曹用手重重地拍在桌子上。

旁白 neutral

He was trying to squash Mr. Cricket!

他想把蟋蟀先生拍扁!

旁白 neutral

" I'll show you!

“我让你看看!

旁白 neutral

I can have all the friends I want!" Pinocchio screamed

我想交多少朋友都行!”匹诺曹尖叫道。

旁白 neutral

" I can do whatever I want!

“我想做什么就做什么!

旁白 neutral

I don't have to honor anyone!

我谁也不用尊敬!

旁白 neutral

I am going to go on adventures

我要去冒险。

旁白 neutral

One day, I will be rich and famous!"

总有一天,我会变得又富有又有名!”

旁白 neutral

Mr. Cricket jumped to the floor to run away

蟋蟀先生跳到地上,想要逃跑。

旁白 neutral

But Pinocchio chased him and tried to step on him

可匹诺曹追着他,还想踩他。

旁白 neutral

" You are making very bad choices!" said the cricket

“你正在做非常糟糕的选择!”蟋蟀说。

旁白 neutral

" One day those bad choices will hurt you

“总有一天,这些坏选择会伤害你自己。

旁白 neutral

You can't run away from the choices you've made

你躲不开自己做的那些选择。

旁白 neutral

You must learn to do honest work and study to be a good boy,"

你必须学会诚实劳动,好好学习,做个好孩子。”

旁白 neutral

he chirped, and he ran toward the door

他吱喳说完,便朝门口跑去。

旁白 neutral

" I won't work. I won't study

“我不干活,也不学习。

旁白 neutral

I won't listen to what you say!

你说的我都不听!

旁白 neutral

I will do only what I want!" Pinocchio screamed

我只做自己想做的事!”匹诺曹尖叫道。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Cricket ran under the door

蟋蟀先生从门底下钻了出去。

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio kicked the door

匹诺曹踢了门一脚。

旁白 neutral

He walked over to the table, sat down, and started to cry

他走到桌边,坐下来,开始哭了起来。

旁白 neutral

" I won't listen to you or anyone else," he cried

“我不会听你的,也不听任何人的。”他哭道。

旁白 neutral

He fell asleep with teardrops dripping off his nose

他睡着了,泪珠还挂在鼻尖上。