E99 · Episodes
099 皇家宫殿
皇家宫殿
Little Fox · Photo Travels · Episode 99 — 皇家宫殿.
64 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Vinnie and Mandy stood by the front door with their parents
维尼和曼迪和父母一起站在前门旁。
旁白 neutral
Mom was taking them shopping for new school clothes
妈妈要带他们去买新校服。
旁白 neutral
" What will you do, honey?" Mom asked Dad
“亲爱的,你要做什么?”妈妈问爸爸。
旁白 neutral
" Don't worry about me." He smiled
“别担心我。”他微笑着说。
旁白 neutral
" I'll be working on my den."
“我要去收拾我的书房。”
旁白 neutral
Vinnie and Mandy looked at each other
维尼和曼迪对视了一眼。
旁白 neutral
" Do you have to do it now, Dad?" Mandy asked
“非得现在做吗,爸爸?”曼迪问。
旁白 neutral
She had left the album on a shelf
她把相册留在了书架上。
旁白 neutral
He would certainly see it
他肯定会看到的。
旁白 neutral
" Why shouldn't I?
“为什么不行呢?
旁白 neutral
You'll be out," replied Dad
你们会出门的,"爸爸回答。
旁白 neutral
He opened the front door for them
他为他们打开了前门。
旁白 neutral
" But...," whined Mandy
"但是……"曼迪咕哝着。
旁白 neutral
" What's the matter?" asked Mom
"怎么了?"妈妈问。
旁白 neutral
" You love to go shopping."
"你不是喜欢逛街吗。"
旁白 neutral
" I know, but...," said Mandy
"我知道,但是……"曼迪说。
旁白 neutral
" We need a miracle," Vinnie whispered
"我们需要一个奇迹,"维尼低声说。
旁白 neutral
" What did you say?" asked Mom
"你说什么?"妈妈问。
旁白 neutral
The phone suddenly rang, and Dad answered it
电话突然响了,爸爸接了起来。
旁白 neutral
" It's your mother," he said to Mom
"是你妈妈,"他对妈妈说。
旁白 neutral
" I'll just be a minute, kids
“我马上就来,孩子们。”
旁白 neutral
Wait in the car," Mom said
“在车里等着,”妈妈说。
旁白 neutral
" Well, okay," said Mandy, feeling a bit uncertain
“嗯,好吧,”曼迪说,有点不确定。
旁白 neutral
Vinnie winked at Mandy and said
维尼对曼迪眨了眨眼,说,
旁白 neutral
" Uh, I left something upstairs
“呃,我把东西落在楼上了。
旁白 neutral
I'll be right back."
我马上回来。”
旁白 neutral
" Me too!" Mandy added quickly
“我也是!”曼迪连忙补充。
旁白 neutral
They both ran upstairs
两人都跑上了楼。
旁白 neutral
" I think those kids are hiding something,"
“我觉得这些孩子在隐瞒什么,”
旁白 neutral
Dad muttered to himself
爸爸自言自语道。
旁白 neutral
When they got to the attic, the children let out a long sigh
他们一走进阁楼,孩子们便长长地舒了口气。
旁白 neutral
" I was so scared he'd find this,"
“我好害怕他会发现这个,”
旁白 neutral
Mandy said as she took the album from the shelf
曼迪一边说着,一边从书架上拿起那本相册。
旁白 neutral
" We don't have a lot of time," Vinnie said
“我们时间不多了,”维尼说。
旁白 neutral
" Do you want to go on a trip now?"
“你现在想出发去旅行吗?”
旁白 neutral
Mandy nodded
曼迪点了点头。
旁白 neutral
" But hurry! Mom won't be on the phone long."
“但快点!妈妈不会讲太久的电话。”
旁白 neutral
Vinnie opened the album
维尼打开了相册。
旁白 neutral
The old man was standing by a table with a small black machine on it
一位老人站在一张桌子旁,桌上放着一台黑色的小机器。
旁白 neutral
A woman was holding something and it was glowing
一位女士手里拿着什么东西,那东西正在发光。
旁白 neutral
" It looks like a sewing machine," remarked Mandy
“看起来像一台缝纫机,” 曼迪说。
旁白 neutral
" But what's glowing?"
“但发亮的东西是什么?”
旁白 neutral
Vinnie looked at the photo
维尼看着照片。
旁白 neutral
" Some kind of curtain, I think."
“我想是某种窗帘。”
旁白 neutral
Before he could look more closely, the children fell down the dark tunnel
他还没来得及仔细看,孩子们就掉进了黑暗的隧道。
旁白 neutral
Mandy landed on soft grass, and Vinnie fell beside her
曼迪落在柔软的草地上,维尼落在她旁边。
旁白 neutral
A crowd was gathered nearby
附近聚集了一群人。
旁白 neutral
" Where are we?"
“我们在哪儿?”
旁白 neutral
Mandy asked, dusting off her clothes
曼迪边掸衣服上的灰边问。
旁白 neutral
She wore a pretty pink dress with ribbons
她穿着一件带蝴蝶结的漂亮粉色连衣裙。
旁白 neutral
Vinnie looked down at his pants
维尼低头看了看自己的裤子。
旁白 neutral
They came just to his knees
裤子只到他的膝盖。
旁白 neutral
He wore long socks and black shoes
他穿着长袜和黑鞋。
旁白 neutral
" I don't know,"
“我不知道,”
旁白 neutral
Vinnie began, but he was interrupted by music
维尼刚开口,就被音乐打断了。
旁白 neutral
The children ran to join the crowd
孩子们跑过去加入人群。
旁白 neutral
Everyone was standing in front of a very large, carved marble arch
大家都站在一座巨大的雕刻大理石拱门前。
旁白 neutral
Behind the arch was a huge building with many columns
拱门后面是一座有许多柱子的大型建筑。
旁白 neutral
" The flag on that arch looks familiar," said Mandy
“那拱门上的旗子看起来很眼熟,” 曼迪说。
旁白 neutral
" Mandy!" Vinnie cried excitedly
“曼迪!” 维尼兴奋地喊道。
旁白 neutral
" I think we're in — "
“我想我们是在——”
旁白 neutral
Before Vinnie could finish, someone grabbed Mandy
维尼话没说完,有人抓住了曼迪。
旁白 neutral
" There you are!" a young woman shouted
“你在这儿!” 一个年轻女人喊道。
旁白 neutral
" I've been looking everywhere for you!"
“我到处在找你!”