Level 4 · 照片旅行
🎬

E23 · Episodes

023 古代集市

古代集市

Little Fox · Photo Travels · Episode 23 — 古代集市.

57 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Jason led Vinnie and Mandy out of the house

杰森领着维尼和曼迪出了家门。

旁白 neutral

" We'll pass through the agora

“我们会穿过广场。

旁白 neutral

It is the heart of our city," said Jason

它是我们城市的心脏,”杰森说。

旁白 neutral

" This is where people buy and sell things

“这里是人们买卖东西的地方。

旁白 neutral

We make the laws of Athens here too

我们也在这里制定雅典的法律。

旁白 neutral

Men, women, and slaves can be together in the agora."

男人、女人和奴隶都可以在广场上相处。”

旁白 neutral

Suddenly, Mandy pulled Vinnie's arm

突然,曼迪拽住了维尼的胳膊。

旁白 neutral

" Look at that!"

“快看那儿!”

旁白 neutral

She pointed upward

她向上指去。

旁白 neutral

" Whoa!" Vinnie said, stopping

“哇!”维尼停下脚步说。

旁白 neutral

He stared up at a tall, rocky hill

他仰头望着一座高耸的岩石山丘。

旁白 neutral

Many stairs led up to the top

许多台阶通向山顶。

旁白 neutral

At the top were many buildings

山顶上有许多建筑。

旁白 neutral

" There's the Parthenon," said Jason." Isn't it great?"

“那就是帕特农神庙,”杰森说,“是不是很棒?”

旁白 neutral

He pointed out a large building surrounded by tall, white columns

他指着一座被高大白色石柱环绕的巨大建筑。

旁白 neutral

" It's beautiful!" Mandy gasped

“太美了!”曼迪惊叹道。

旁白 neutral

" I can surely tell you're not from here

“我肯定能看出你们不是本地人。

旁白 neutral

Where are you from?" Jason asked

你们从哪里来?”杰森问。

旁白 neutral

" From New Jersey." Vinnie said nervously

“我们从新泽西来。”维尼紧张地说。

旁白 neutral

" I have never heard of New Jersey," said Jason, frowning

“我从没听说过新泽西,”杰森皱起眉头说。

旁白 neutral

They reached the agora

他们来到了广场。

旁白 neutral

People were everywhere

到处都是人。

旁白 neutral

" Jason!" a man called." Here's some bread

“杰森!”一个男人喊道。“来点面包。”

旁白 neutral

You have to eat a lot to win the race!"

要赢得比赛,你得多吃点!”

旁白 neutral

He held out a loaf

他递过来一个面包。

旁白 neutral

" Thank you!" said Jason

“谢谢你!”杰森说。

旁白 neutral

Another voice yelled," Jason, your lyre has been fixed!

另一个声音喊道:“杰森,你的里拉琴修好了!

旁白 neutral

Come by later to pick it up."

晚点过来拿吧。”

旁白 neutral

" Can you play that instrument?" asked Vinnie

“你会弹那个乐器吗?”维尼问。

旁白 neutral

" Sure," said Jason

“当然。”杰森答道。

旁白 neutral

" I learn music at the gymnasium."

“我在竞技学校里学音乐。”

旁白 neutral

" Good luck, Jason!" called out three more voices

“祝你好运,杰森!”又有三个声音喊道。

旁白 neutral

" I will compete in the sprint race at the Olympic Games," said Jason

“我要参加奥林匹克运动会的短跑比赛。”杰森说。

旁白 neutral

" The race will be held in Olympia

“比赛会在奥林匹亚举行。

旁白 neutral

I am the youngest runner, but I am the fastest."

我是年纪最小的跑者,但我是最快的。”

旁白 neutral

" I love watching the Olympics!" said Mandy

“我可喜欢看奥运会了!”曼迪说。

旁白 neutral

Jason stared at her with his mouth wide open

杰森张大了嘴巴,盯着她看。

旁白 neutral

" Women are not allowed to watch the games!"

“女人是不准观看比赛的!”

旁白 neutral

" Jason!" a tall man called out

“杰森!”一个高个子男人喊道。

旁白 neutral

He was a few years older than Jason

他比杰森大几岁。

旁白 neutral

He walked up to Mandy and Vinnie

他朝曼迪和维尼走过来。

旁白 neutral

" My name is Milo

“我叫米洛。

旁白 neutral

I am the fastest runner in Athens!"

我是雅典跑得最快的人!”

旁白 neutral

" But I thought...," said Vinnie, pointing to Jason

“但我以为……”维尼指着杰森说。

旁白 neutral

" Did he tell you he was the best? Ha-ha!" laughed Milo

“他跟你们说他是最棒的吗?哈哈!”米洛大笑起来。

旁白 neutral

" Everyone knows that I will wear the olive wreath of victory this year!"

“谁都知道,今年的胜利橄榄花环肯定归我戴!”

旁白 neutral

" Milo, stop bragging," said Jason with a half smile

“米洛,别吹牛了。”杰森似笑非笑地说。

旁白 neutral

" After the race begins, you will see me far ahead of you!"

“比赛开始后,你会看到我把你远远甩在后面!”

旁白 neutral

He turned to Mandy

他转向曼迪。

旁白 neutral

" You must stay in the agora now," Jason said

“你现在得待在广场这儿。”杰森说。

旁白 neutral

" We're going to the gymnasium."

“我们要去竞技学校了。”

旁白 neutral

Surprised, Mandy cried," No, I want to come with you!"

曼迪吃了一惊,喊道:“不要,我想跟你一起去!”

旁白 neutral

Jason shook his head

杰森摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" Girls aren't allowed inside

“女生不能进去。

旁白 neutral

You must wait here until we come out."

你必须在这儿等我们出来。”

旁白 neutral

Mandy stamped her foot

曼迪跺了跺脚。

旁白 neutral

She hated being left out

她讨厌被排除在外。