E34 · Episodes
034 新的关系开始
新的关系开始
Little Fox Level 6 · Peter Pan · Episode 34 — 新的关系开始.
62 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Wendy now had a daughter named Jane, who loved to hear her mother's stories about Neverland
温迪现在有一个女儿名叫简,她喜欢听妈妈讲关于梦幻岛的故事。
旁白 neutral
But most of all, Jane loved hearing about Peter
但简最喜欢听关于彼得的事。
旁白 neutral
Wendy had bought her parents' house, so Jane slept in the same nursery her mother had slept in as a girl
温迪买下了她父母的房子,所以简睡在妈妈小时候住过的同一间儿童房里。
旁白 neutral
But there were only two beds now — one for Jane and one for her nanny
但现在只有两张床——一张给简,一张给她的保姆。
旁白 neutral
Once a week, on the nanny's night off, Wendy would put Jane to bed
每周一次,保姆休息的晚上,温迪会哄简睡觉。
旁白 neutral
Then she would tell Jane wonderful stories about mermaids, fairies, and pirates
然后她会讲给简关于美人鱼、仙女和海盗的精彩故事。
旁白 neutral
" Tell me about when you were a little girl," Jane would begin sweetly
“给我讲讲你小时候吧,”简会甜甜地开始说。
旁白 neutral
" That was a long time ago," her mother would answer
“那是很久以前的事了,”妈妈会回答。
旁白 neutral
" Tell me what it was like to fly," said the little girl one night
“告诉我飞是什么感觉,”一天晚上,小女孩说。
旁白 neutral
" You know, Jane, I can hardly remember. It was a long time ago."
“你知道,简,我几乎不记得了。那是很久以前的事了。”
旁白 neutral
" Why can't you fly now, Mother?"
“妈妈,你现在为什么不能飞了?”
旁白 neutral
" When people grow up, they forget how to fly," Wendy explained
“人长大后就忘了怎么飞,”温迪解释道。
旁白 neutral
She told Jane about the time Peter flew into the nursery looking for his shadow
她告诉简那次彼得飞进儿童室找自己影子的事。
旁白 neutral
" The foolish fellow tried to stick it on with soap and cried when it didn't work," she said
“那个傻小子想用肥皂把它粘上,粘不上还哭了,”她说。
旁白 neutral
" But I sewed it back on for him."
“不过是我帮他把影子缝了回去。”
旁白 neutral
" Go on," said Jane impatiently, even though she knew all the stories by now
“继续讲吧,”简不耐烦地说,尽管这些故事她早就都知道了。
旁白 neutral
" And then he taught us how to fly and we flew to Neverland," said Wendy
“然后他教我们怎么飞,我们就飞到梦幻岛去了,”温迪说。
旁白 neutral
" And what was the last thing he said to you?" asked Jane
“他最后跟你说了什么?”简问。
旁白 neutral
" He told me he would return, and some night I would hear him crowing by the window
“他告诉我他会回来,某天夜里我会听到他在窗边学公鸡叫。
旁白 neutral
But then he forgot all about me," Wendy said with a sad smile
可后来他完全把我忘了,”温迪带着忧伤的笑容说。
旁白 neutral
" Funny, I sometimes hear that crow when I am sleeping," said Jane
“真奇怪,我睡觉时有时会听到那只乌鸦叫,”简说。
旁白 neutral
And then one night something unusual happened
然后,一天夜里,发生了件不寻常的事。
旁白 neutral
It was a spring night, and Jane was asleep
那是个春天的夜晚,简已经睡着了。
旁白 neutral
Wendy was in the darkened nursery, sewing in front of the fireplace
温迪在昏暗的育儿室里,坐在壁炉前缝衣服。
旁白 neutral
Suddenly, she heard a crow
忽然,她听到一声乌鸦叫。
旁白 neutral
The window blew open and Peter Pan flew in, landing lightly on the floor
窗户被风吹开了,彼得·潘飞进来,轻轻落在地板上。
旁白 neutral
" Hello, Wendy," he said
“你好,温迪,”他说。
旁白 neutral
In the dim light, Peter didn't notice that she had grown up
在微光中,彼得没注意到她已经长大。
旁白 neutral
As usual, he was thinking mostly about himself
像往常一样,他满脑子只想着自己。
旁白 neutral
For a moment, Wendy wished she could be as small as she used to be
有一瞬间,温迪真希望自己能变回从前那么小。
旁白 neutral
" Hello, Peter," she replied
“你好,彼得,”她回答。
旁白 neutral
" Is that John in the bed there?" he asked, pointing to the small body under the sheet
“床上那个是约翰吗?”他指着被单下的小小身影问。
旁白 neutral
" No, John is not here now," she said
“不,约翰现在不在这儿了,”她说。
旁白 neutral
Peter looked more closely." Is it a new one? Boy or girl?"
彼得凑近看了看。“是个新的?男孩还是女孩?”
旁白 neutral
" A girl," she replied, a bit fearfully
“是个女孩,”她回答,带着几分不安。
旁白 neutral
Peter looked at Wendy." I've come to get you
彼得看着温迪。“我是来接你的。
旁白 neutral
Have you forgotten? It's time for spring cleaning!"
你忘了吗?该去春季大扫除了!”
旁白 neutral
She knew it was useless to ask where he had been over the years
她知道问这些年他去了哪里是没用的。
旁白 neutral
Instead she said," I can't come with you, Peter. I've forgotten how to fly."
于是她转而说:“我不能跟你去了,彼得。我已经忘了怎么飞。”
旁白 neutral
" I'll teach you again," he said
“我再教你一次,”他说。
旁白 neutral
" Oh, Peter, don't waste the fairy dust on me
“哦,彼得,别在我身上浪费仙尘了。
旁白 neutral
I'll turn on the light, and you'll see for yourself."
我把灯打开,你自己看吧。”
旁白 neutral
When she turned on the light, Peter gasped
当她打开灯时,彼得倒吸了一口气。
旁白 neutral
" You promised not to grow up!" he shouted at her
“你答应过不会长大的!”他对她喊道。
旁白 neutral
" I couldn't help it," she said
“我也没办法呀,”她说。
旁白 neutral
" I'm married now, and this is my little girl in the bed."
“我现在结婚了,床上这是我的小女儿。”
旁白 neutral
Peter sat on the floor and began to weep
彼得坐在地上,哭了起来。
旁白 neutral
Wendy bent down to lift him up in her arms, but Peter backed away
温迪弯下腰想把他抱起来,但彼得躲开了。
旁白 neutral
Seeing him so hurt, she left the room sadly
看到他这么伤心,她难过地离开了房间。
旁白 neutral
Peter's sobs woke Jane. She sat up in bed
彼得的哭声吵醒了简。她从床上坐了起来。
旁白 neutral
" Boy, why are you crying?" she asked
“男孩,你为什么哭呀?”她问道。
旁白 neutral
Peter rose and bowed politely." Hello, I'm Peter Pan."
彼得站起来,礼貌地鞠了一躬。“你好,我是彼得·潘。”
旁白 neutral
" Yes, I know," said Jane." I'm Jane, and I've been waiting for you."
“嗯,我知道,”简说。“我是简,我一直在等你。”
旁白 neutral
When Wendy returned, she found Peter sitting on Jane's bed, crowing
当温迪回来时,她发现彼得坐在简的床上,正发出欢快的叫声。
旁白 neutral
Jane was up in the air
简已经飞到空中了。
旁白 neutral
" Jane wants to be my mother," Peter explained
“简想做我的妈妈,”彼得解释说。
旁白 neutral
" He does need a mother," Jane said, flying to his side
“他确实需要一个妈妈,”简说着,飞到他身边。
旁白 neutral
" Yes," Wendy said," I know that very well."
“是啊,”温迪说,“这一点我很清楚。”
旁白 neutral
" He wants me to do his spring cleaning every year," Jane added, rising in the air with Peter
“他想让我每年帮他做大扫除,”简补充道,和彼得一起飞到空中。
旁白 neutral
" Good-bye, Wendy," said Peter, as they headed out into the night
“再见了,温迪,”彼得说着,他们朝夜空飞去。
旁白 neutral
Wendy rushed to the window crying," No!" She stood there, watching them fly away together to Neverland, growing smaller and smaller in the sky
温迪冲到窗边大喊:“不!”她站在那里,看着他们一起飞向梦幻岛,在天空中变得越来越小。
旁白 neutral
" If only I could go with them," she sighed
“要是我能跟他们一起去就好了,”她叹了口气。