E05 · Episodes
005 彼得潘与叮当登场
彼得潘与叮当登场
Little Fox Level 6 · Peter Pan · Episode 5 — 彼得潘与叮当登场.
75 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Wendy was awakened by Peter's crying
温迪被彼得的哭声吵醒了。
旁白 neutral
She wasn't very frightened to see the strange boy sitting on the nursery floor
看到这个陌生男孩坐在育儿室的地板上,她并没有很害怕。
旁白 neutral
Instead she was curious about him
相反,她对他感到好奇。
旁白 neutral
She had almost expected him to be there
她几乎早就料到他会在这里。
旁白 neutral
" Boy," she asked softly," what is your name and why are you crying?"
“孩子,”她轻声问道,“你叫什么名字?为什么哭呀?”
旁白 neutral
Forgetting his own troubles for the moment, Peter got up from the floor and bowed graciously
彼得暂时忘了自己的烦恼,从地板上站起来,彬彬有礼地鞠了一躬。
旁白 neutral
He knew how to act properly when he wanted to
只要他愿意,他知道该怎么做才得体。
旁白 neutral
" Let me introduce myself," he said." I'm Peter Pan. What's your name?"
“让我自我介绍一下,”他说,“我是彼得·潘。你叫什么名字?”
旁白 neutral
" I'm Wendy Darling," replied Wendy." Where do you come from?"
“我是温迪·达林,”温迪回答,“你从哪里来?”
旁白 neutral
" I live at the second star to the right, and then straight on till morning," Peter said
“我住在右边第二颗星星那里,然后一直朝前走,走到早晨,”彼得说。
旁白 neutral
" What a funny address. Is that where you get mail?"
“这地址真有意思。你的信都寄到那里吗?”
旁白 neutral
" I don't get any mail."
“我从来收不到信。”
旁白 neutral
" But your mother must get mail."
“但你妈妈肯定会收到信啊。”
旁白 neutral
" I don't have a mother," said Peter
“我没有妈妈。”彼得说。
旁白 neutral
" I'm so sorry you don't have a mother," Wendy said sympathetically
“你没有妈妈,我真难过。”温迪同情地说。
旁白 neutral
" That's not why I'm upset," said Peter
“我难过的原因不是这个。”彼得说。
旁白 neutral
" I'm upset because I can't get my shadow to stick back on me."
“我难过,是因为我的影子粘不回去了。”
旁白 neutral
" I can fix that," Wendy answered helpfully
“我能修好。”温迪热心地回答。
旁白 neutral
She went to get the sewing kit and sewed the shadow onto Peter's feet
她拿来针线包,把影子缝到了彼得的脚上。
旁白 neutral
When she was done, his shadow was as good as new
等她缝完,他的影子就跟新的一样了。
旁白 neutral
Peter gave a howl of delight." How clever I am!" he crowed, jumping about
彼得欢叫一声:“我多聪明呀!”他一边得意地说着,一边跳来跳去。
旁白 neutral
He had already forgotten that it was Wendy who had solved his problem
他已经忘了是温迪帮他解决了问题。
旁白 neutral
Wendy reminded him of her part in his good fortune
温迪提醒他,他的好运气里有她的一份功劳。
旁白 neutral
So he replied," Wendy, one girl is more useful than twenty boys."
于是他回答:“温迪,一个女孩比二十个男孩都更有用。”
旁白 neutral
He didn't want to offend her
他不想冒犯她。
旁白 neutral
Touched by his sweet words, Wendy offered to give him a kiss
温迪被他甜蜜的话语打动了,主动提出要给他一个吻。
旁白 neutral
But Peter didn't understand what a kiss was
可是彼得不知道什么是吻。
旁白 neutral
Suddenly becoming shy, Wendy handed him a thimble instead
温迪突然害羞起来,于是改给了他一枚顶针。
旁白 neutral
" Now I will give you a kiss too," Peter said
“现在我也要给你一个吻。”彼得说。
旁白 neutral
Thinking a kiss was a present, he dropped a button in the shape of an acorn into her hand
他以为吻是一种礼物,便把一粒橡果形状的纽扣放到她手心里。
旁白 neutral
Wendy put the button on a chain around her neck
温迪把纽扣串在链子上,挂在了脖子上。
旁白 neutral
" I promise to wear this forever," she said
“我保证会永远戴着它,”她说。
旁白 neutral
Wendy asked Peter how old he was
温迪问彼得他多大了。
旁白 neutral
" I'm still very young," said Peter
“我的年纪还非常小,”彼得说。
旁白 neutral
" I didn't want to ever grow up, so I ran away when I was born
“我一点也不想长大,所以我一出生就逃跑了。
旁白 neutral
I went to live with the fairies."
我去和精灵们住在一起了。”
旁白 neutral
Wendy wanted to know everything about fairies and asked many questions
温迪想知道关于精灵的一切,问了好多问题。
旁白 neutral
Peter explained that when the first baby ever born laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces
彼得解释说,当世上第一个出生的婴儿第一次笑的时候,他的笑声碎裂成了上千片。
旁白 neutral
The pieces all went skipping around, and that was the beginning of fairies
那些碎片全都蹦蹦跳跳地散开了,那就是精灵的起源。
旁白 neutral
He also said there should be one fairy for every boy and girl, but children grow old too soon
他还说,本来每个男孩女孩都应该有一个精灵,可是孩子们长大得太快了。
旁白 neutral
" And they stop believing in fairies," said Peter
“然后他们就不再相信精灵了,”彼得说。
旁白 neutral
" Each time a child says ' I don't believe in fairies,' a fairy dies."
“每有一个孩子说‘我不相信精灵’,就会有一个精灵死去。”
旁白 neutral
While he was speaking of fairies, Peter suddenly remembered Tinker Bell, who had been quiet all this time
正说着精灵的事,彼得突然想起了叮叮铃,她这段时间一直很安静。
旁白 neutral
When he called her name, a tinkling sound came from the chest of drawers
当他呼唤她的名字时,五斗橱里传来了一阵叮叮当当的响声。
旁白 neutral
" What's that? It sounds like bells," said Wendy
“那是什么?听起来像铃声,”温迪说。
旁白 neutral
" That's Tinker Bell, my fairy friend
“那是叮叮铃,我的精灵朋友。
旁白 neutral
I think I accidentally shut her in the drawer," Peter laughed
我想我不小心把她关在抽屉里了,”彼得笑着说。
旁白 neutral
When he opened the drawer, Tinker Bell darted from place to place
他打开抽屉,叮叮铃立刻四处乱窜。
旁白 neutral
She screamed angry words that only Peter could understand
她尖叫着说着生气的话,只有彼得能听懂。
旁白 neutral
" You shouldn't say such naughty things!" he responded
“你不该说这么调皮的话!”他回应道。
旁白 neutral
Wendy was totally delighted that there was a fairy in her nursery
温迪非常高兴育儿室里竟然有个精灵。
旁白 neutral
When Tinker Bell finally stood still on the cuckoo clock, Wendy cried," Oh she's so lovely!"
叮叮铃终于站在咕咕钟上不动时,温迪叫道:“哦,她真可爱!”
旁白 neutral
Tinker Bell replied something in fairy language
叮叮铃用精灵语回答了什么。
旁白 neutral
Then she disappeared into the bathroom
然后她就消失在浴室里了。
旁白 neutral
" What is she saying, Peter?" Wendy asked
“她在说什么,彼得?”温迪问。
旁白 neutral
" Tink says you are an ugly girl," he replied, a bit too honestly
“叮叮说,你是个丑女孩,”他回答得有些过于诚实。
旁白 neutral
" You see, she is a common fairy and isn't very polite."
“你看,她只是个普通的精灵,不太懂礼貌。”
旁白 neutral
Wendy continued to question Peter about himself
温迪继续问彼得关于他自己的事。
旁白 neutral
" If you don't live with your mother, who do you live with?"
“既然你不跟妈妈住,那你跟谁住呢?”
旁白 neutral
Peter told her that he lived with the Lost Boys
彼得告诉她,他和迷失男孩们住在一起。
旁白 neutral
They were children who had fallen out of their strollers as infants
他们都是在婴儿时期从婴儿车里掉出来的孩子。
旁白 neutral
These boys had been taken to Neverland, where Peter was their captain
这些男孩被带到了永无岛,彼得是他们的队长。
旁白 neutral
He continued," Sadly, we are all boys, with no girls around
他接着说:“可惜我们全是男孩,一个女孩都没有。
旁白 neutral
And sometimes we get very lonely
有时候我们非常孤独。
旁白 neutral
For instance, there is no one to tell us stories
比如,没人给我们讲故事。
旁白 neutral
That's why I sometimes come to your nursery and listen to your stories
所以我有时会来你的育儿室听你讲故事。
旁白 neutral
The other night your mother was telling such a lovely story about the lady with the glass slippers."
有天晚上,你妈妈讲了个很可爱的故事,是关于一位穿玻璃鞋的姑娘。”
旁白 neutral
" Peter, that was Cinderella
“彼得,那是灰姑娘呀。
旁白 neutral
And her prince found her and they lived happily ever after," Wendy explained
后来王子找到了她,他们从此过上了幸福的生活。”温迪解释道。
旁白 neutral
Peter was so excited that he rose and hurried to the window
彼得兴奋极了,站起来急步走向窗边。
旁白 neutral
" Where are you going?" Wendy cried
“你要去哪儿?”温迪喊道。
旁白 neutral
" To tell the other boys the end of that story."
“去告诉其他男孩那个故事的结局。”
旁白 neutral
" Don't go, Peter," she pleaded." I know so many other stories
“别走,彼得,”她恳求道,“我还知道好多好多的故事。
旁白 neutral
Oh, the stories I could tell you and the Lost Boys!"
哦,我能给你和迷失男孩们讲的故事可多着呢!”
旁白 neutral
When he heard this, Peter hurried back to her with a greedy look in his eyes
听到这话,彼得连忙回到她身边,眼里闪着贪婪的神色。