E29 · Episodes
029 失而复得
失而复得
Little Fox Level 7 · Olympic Champion · Episode 29 — 失而复得.
74 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Brody dived behind a boulder and so did Julia
布罗迪躲到了一块巨石后面,朱莉娅也躲了过去。
旁白 neutral
Markos flattened himself on the ground nearby
马科斯趴在了附近的地上。
旁白 neutral
With another blast of thunder, Zeus appeared in the clearing
又一声雷响,宙斯出现在空地上。
旁白 neutral
" Heracles!" he exclaimed." There you are. Come with me, boy
“海格力斯!”他喊道,“可算找到你了。跟我走,小子。
旁白 neutral
Poseidon still doesn't believe you're as strong as I say you are
波塞冬还是不相信你有我说的那么强壮。
旁白 neutral
Let's show him exactly how wrong he is. He's at the agora right now."
咱们让他看看他错得有多离谱。他现在就在集会上呢。”
旁白 neutral
" Yes, Zeus." Heracles grabbed Iphicles, and then Zeus made the three of them disappear
“是,宙斯。”海格力斯抓住伊菲克勒斯,接着宙斯让他们三个消失了。
旁白 neutral
Brody stood up." Okay, why did we have to hide?" he asked, his ears still ringing from all the loud thunder
布罗迪站起身。“好吧,我们为什么要躲起来?”他问道,耳边还嗡嗡响着刚才的雷声。
旁白 neutral
Markos stood too." Because Zeus may not like Heracles mingling with the other athletes."
马科斯也站了起来。“因为宙斯可能不喜欢海格力斯和其他运动员混在一起。”
旁白 neutral
" Yes, and Zeus knows that everybody in Olympia is trying to sabotage Heracles," Julia added
“没错,而且宙斯知道全奥林匹亚的人都在想法子给海格力斯使绊子,”朱莉娅补充道。
旁白 neutral
" He never would have believed we were just playing football together
“他绝对不会相信我们只是在踢足球。
旁白 neutral
Maybe Heracles was trying to protect us." Julia's face suddenly turned gloomy
也许海格力斯是想保护我们。”茱莉亚的脸色突然阴沉下来。
旁白 neutral
" What's wrong?" Brody asked
“怎么了?”布罗迪问道。
旁白 neutral
Julia bit her lip." I didn't tell Heracles everything I know about his future."
茱莉亚咬着嘴唇。“我没有把我知道的关于他未来的全部事情都告诉海格力斯。”
旁白 neutral
Markos frowned." I'm not sure it was wise to tell him your secret either."
马科斯皱起眉头。“我也不确定把你的秘密告诉他是否明智。”
旁白 neutral
" I know," Julia replied." I didn't mean to say anything — the truth just came out
“我知道,”茱莉亚回答。“我没打算说出来的——是实话自己就冒出来了。
旁白 neutral
But I don't think he or Iphicles will tell anyone else about us."
但我觉得他和伊菲克勒斯都不会把我们的事告诉别人。”
旁白 neutral
" I think you're right," Brody agreed
“我想你是对的,”布罗迪同意道。
旁白 neutral
Markos was watching Julia's face." You said Heracles would become a great hero. What more is there to tell?"
马科斯注视着茱莉亚的脸。“你说过海格力斯会成为一个伟大的英雄。还有什么没说的?”
旁白 neutral
" Yes, that part is true," Julia said
“是的,那部分是真的,”茱莉亚说。
旁白 neutral
She wandered back into the clearing and sat down beside the stream
她缓步走回空地,在小溪边坐了下来。
旁白 neutral
" He'll free Prometheus, as I said before
“他会解救普罗米修斯,我之前说过的。
旁白 neutral
He helps the Argonauts search for the Golden Fleece
他帮助阿尔戈英雄们寻找金羊毛。
旁白 neutral
He defeats lots of bad guys, helps lots of ordinary people, kills some nasty monsters, and does many other things
他打败了很多坏人,帮助了很多普通人,除掉了一些凶恶的怪物,还做了许多其他事。
旁白 neutral
And of course there are the Labors of Heracles — 12 very difficult tasks that he completes
当然还有赫拉克勒斯的苦役——他要完成十二项极为艰巨的任务。
旁白 neutral
But I definitely didn't want to tell him the reason he must perform these Labors."
但我绝对不想告诉他,他必须去完成这些苦役的原因。”
旁白 neutral
" What's the reason?" Brody asked
“是什么原因?”布罗迪问道。
旁白 neutral
Julia shook her head." Brody, didn't you pay attention at all last year?"
茱莉亚摇了摇头。“布罗迪,你去年到底有没有认真听讲?”
旁白 neutral
He smiled sheepishly." I had social studies class at the end of the day. I missed it a lot for football games."
他尴尬地笑了笑。“我的社会研究课排在一天的最后。我因为足球赛经常缺课。”
旁白 neutral
" Right — football." Julia's tone was sarcastic." Well, Heracles has to complete the 12 Labors as punishment for killing his own children."
“好吧——足球。”茱莉亚的语气带着讽刺。“嗯,赫拉克勒斯要完成十二项苦役,以此作为他杀害自己孩子的惩罚。”
旁白 neutral
Brody gasped." Really? He kills his own children?"
布罗迪倒吸一口气。“真的吗?他杀死自己的孩子?”
旁白 neutral
Markos looked shocked too." No wonder you didn't want to tell him that."
马科斯也很震惊。“难怪你不想告诉他这个。”
旁白 neutral
Julia nodded." Yes. But he only kills his kids because Hera uses her powers to drive him insane," she added
朱莉娅点点头。“是的。但他杀死自己的孩子是因为赫拉用她的神力把他逼疯的,”她补充道。
旁白 neutral
" That's no surprise," Brody said." She already seems to hate him."
“这不奇怪,”布罗迪说。“她似乎已经恨他了。”
旁白 neutral
" Probably because she has guessed that Zeus is Heracles' father," Markos said." She is very jealous."
“可能是因为她猜到了宙斯是海格力斯的父亲,”马科斯说。“她非常嫉妒。”
旁白 neutral
Brody kicked a stone into the stream." Then why doesn't Hera tell everyone that Heracles is half god?" he asked
布罗迪把一块石头踢进小溪里。“那赫拉为什么不告诉大家海格力斯是半神?”他问道。
旁白 neutral
" Wouldn't he get kicked out of the Games then?
“那样他不就会被赶出运动会了吗?
旁白 neutral
Having a half god compete against the rest of us would be like having a professional football player compete in a high school game!"
让一个半神和我们其他人比赛,就像让一个职业橄榄球运动员参加高中比赛一样!”
旁白 neutral
" That's actually a good analogy," Julia told him with a smile
“这个比喻实际上很好,”朱莉娅微笑着对他说。
旁白 neutral
" Thanks." Brody wasn't sure what an analogy was, but he didn't want to admit that
“谢谢。”布罗迪不确定“比喻”是什么,但他不想承认。
旁白 neutral
Julia rarely complimented him, and he didn't want to ruin the moment
茱莉亚很少称赞他,他不想破坏这一刻。
旁白 neutral
" It's a good question too." Markos looked thoughtful." Maybe Hera isn't sure she's right yet."
“这也是个好问题。”马科斯若有所思地说,“也许赫拉还不确定自己是对的。”
旁白 neutral
" Or maybe she has a worse punishment in mind," Julia said grimly
“或者她心里想着更糟糕的惩罚。”茱莉亚神情严峻地说。
旁白 neutral
" Like the stuff we heard about her wanting to send Heracles to Tartarus."
“比如我们听说的,她想把海格力斯打入塔耳塔洛斯。”
旁白 neutral
Brody didn't like to think about that, especially now that he knew what a nice guy Heracles was
布鲁迪不愿意想那些,尤其是现在他知道海格力斯是个多好的人。
旁白 neutral
" Let's go back to Olympia," he said." I don't want to stay out here too long and make Hermes think we're trying to run away again."
“我们回奥林匹亚去吧,”他说,“我不想在外面待太久,让赫耳墨斯以为我们又要逃跑。”
旁白 neutral
" Okay." Julia stood up and looked around." Which way is Olympia from here?"
“好吧。”茱莉亚站起身,环顾四周。“从这里去奥林匹亚该往哪边走?”
旁白 neutral
She and Brody both looked at Markos
她和布鲁迪都看向马科斯。
旁白 neutral
" I'm not sure," Markos admitted." I could probably find it if we could get back down that cliff."
“我不确定,”马科斯坦白说,“如果我们能回到那座悬崖下面,我也许就能找到路。”
旁白 neutral
" But we can't," Brody said
“但我们回不去。”布鲁迪说。
旁白 neutral
" And we don't want to." Julia shuddered
“而且我们也不想。”茱莉亚打了个寒颤。
旁白 neutral
" We would have to go past Hephaestus' forge that way." She bit her lip
“那样的话我们将不得不经过赫菲斯托斯的铁匠铺。”她咬了咬嘴唇。
旁白 neutral
" What if we can't find our way back before dark?"
“要是天黑前我们找不到回去的路怎么办?”
旁白 neutral
That reminded Brody of something. He squinted up toward the sun." I think I can find the way."
这提醒了布罗迪某件事。他眯着眼朝太阳望去。“我想我能找到路。”
旁白 neutral
" You can?" Julia sounded surprised." How?"
“你能?”茱莉亚听起来很惊讶。“怎么找?”
旁白 neutral
" I used to go camping with my cousins a lot before I got too busy with football."
“在我忙于橄榄球之前,我经常和表哥们去露营。”
旁白 neutral
Brody smiled, thinking back on those days." It was a blast! My cousins are older, and they taught me a lot
布罗迪微笑着,回想起那些日子。“那真是太棒了!我的表哥们年纪比我大,他们教了我很多东西。
旁白 neutral
One of the things they taught me was how to use the position of the sun to find my way around."
他们教我的其中一件事就是怎样利用太阳的位置来辨别方向。”
旁白 neutral
" Good idea!" Markos looked relieved
“好主意!”马科斯看起来松了口气。
旁白 neutral
Julia seemed skeptical, but she shrugged." Okay, it's worth a try," she said." Lead the way, Brody."
茱莉亚似乎有些怀疑,但她耸了耸肩。“好吧,值得一试,”她说。“带路吧,布罗迪。”
旁白 neutral
" I will." Brody remembered all the times the sun had made him squint while trying to follow the javelin or discus he'd just thrown
“我会的。”布罗迪想起了以前,每当他想追踪自己刚扔出的标枪或铁饼时,太阳总让他眯起眼睛。
旁白 neutral
He used those memories, combined with the sun's current position, to figure out which direction to start walking
他利用这些记忆,结合太阳目前的位置,弄清楚了该朝哪个方向开始走。
旁白 neutral
And it worked. Within half an hour, the kids found a wide dirt road
这法子奏效了。不到半小时,孩子们就找到了一条宽阔的土路。
旁白 neutral
" I recognize where we are," Markos said with relief
“我认出我们在哪儿了,”马科斯松了口气说。
旁白 neutral
" It's just a 15-minute walk to the agora from here."
“从这里到广场只要走十五分钟。”
旁白 neutral
" Wow." Julia looked impressed." Good job, Brody."
“哇。”茱莉亚看起来很钦佩。“干得好,布罗迪。”
旁白 neutral
Brody smiled." Thanks." Before he could say anything else, there was a shout from behind
布罗迪笑了笑。“谢谢。”他还没来得及说别的,身后传来一声喊叫。
旁白 neutral
Several young men were hurrying along the road
几个年轻人正沿着路匆匆赶来。
旁白 neutral
Brody recognized one of them as Apollo's champion
布罗迪认出其中一人是阿波罗的冠军。
旁白 neutral
" Are you on your way to the agora to see Heracles?" Apollo's champion asked Brody
“你们是要去广场看赫拉克勒斯吗?”阿波罗的冠军问布罗迪。
旁白 neutral
" Um, I don't know," Brody said." Why?"
“呃,我不知道,”布罗迪说。“怎么了?”
旁白 neutral
" Haven't you heard?" One of the other youths grinned
“你们没听说吗?”另一个年轻人咧嘴笑了。
旁白 neutral
" Zeus is showing him off again. We can't wait to see what he does this time!"
“宙斯又在炫耀他了。我们等不及想看看他这次会做什么!”
旁白 neutral
" Yeah." Brody exchanged a look with his friends." We can't wait either."
“是啊。”布罗迪与朋友们交换了一个眼神。“我们也等不及了。”