Level 7 · 奥运冠军
🎬

E28 · Episodes

028 与赫拉克勒斯为伴

与赫拉克勒斯为伴

Little Fox Level 7 · Olympic Champion · Episode 28 — 与赫拉克勒斯为伴.

81 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Julia felt as if she were living in a story from her social studies textbook. Heracles' strength was amazing

茱莉亚觉得自己仿佛活在历史课本的故事里一般。赫拉克勒斯的力量真是惊人。

旁白 neutral

No wonder everyone was still talking about him thousands of years later

难怪几千年后大家仍在讲述他的事迹。

旁白 neutral

Finally she couldn't hold her feelings in any longer

她终于再也按捺不住内心的激动。

旁白 neutral

" Wow," she blurted out." I can't believe I'm sitting here with the real, live hero Heracles!"

“哇,”她脱口而出,“我真不敢相信,我居然和真正的、活生生的英雄赫拉克勒斯坐在一起!”

旁白 neutral

Heracles looked surprised." What do you mean?"

赫拉克勒斯一脸惊讶:“你这话是什么意思?”

旁白 neutral

Iphicles rolled his eyes." What do you think she means, brother? Everyone in Greece wants to meet you

伊菲克勒斯翻了个白眼:“你以为她是什么意思,哥哥?全希腊的人都想见你。

旁白 neutral

Thanks to Zeus' bragging, you're nearly as famous as the king of the gods himself."

多亏了宙斯到处夸耀,你都快和众神之王本人一样出名了。”

旁白 neutral

" It's not that," Julia said, blushing." It's just, I've heard so many of the Greek myths..."

“不是那样的,”茱莉亚红着脸说,“只是,我听过太多希腊神话故事了……”

旁白 neutral

She realized she was babbling, but she couldn't stop." And you know..."

她意识到自己有些语无伦次,但就是停不下来。“而且你知道……”

旁白 neutral

" Myths?" Heracles looked puzzled." About me?"

“神话故事?”赫拉克勒斯一脸困惑,“关于我的?”

旁白 neutral

" Trust me, someday you'll perform great feats," Julia replied

“相信我,总有一天你会成就伟大功绩的。”朱莉娅回答。

旁白 neutral

" You'll be one of the most famous heroes ever."

“你会成为有史以来最著名的英雄之一。”

旁白 neutral

Iphicles frowned at Julia." It's bad enough that Zeus keeps filling Alcides' head with dreams of glory

伊菲克勒斯对朱莉娅皱起了眉头。“宙斯不停地往阿尔喀德斯脑袋里灌输荣耀之梦已经够糟了。

旁白 neutral

You don't have to make up even wilder tales."

你不必再编造些更离谱的故事。”

旁白 neutral

Julia felt annoyed by his challenging tone. She didn't notice that Brody was also frowning at her

朱莉娅被他挑衅的语气惹恼了。她没有注意到布罗迪也在对她皱眉头。

旁白 neutral

" I'm not making up anything," she snapped." It's all true."

“我没有在编故事,”她厉声说道,“这都是真的。”

旁白 neutral

" How could you possibly know that?" Iphicles shot back

“你怎么可能知道这些?”伊菲克勒斯立刻反问。

旁白 neutral

" Because we come from the future!" Julia retorted

“因为我们来自未来!”朱莉娅反驳道。

旁白 neutral

Then she gulped, realizing she'd said too much." Um, I mean..."

然后她倒吸一口气,意识到自己说漏了嘴。“呃,我的意思是……”

旁白 neutral

Heracles looked stunned." The future? You are oracles?"

赫拉克勒斯看起来目瞪口呆。“未来?你们是预言家吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Not exactly." Julia finally noticed that Brody was making faces at her

“不完全是。”朱莉娅终于注意到布罗迪在朝她挤眉弄眼。

旁白 neutral

But it was too late to take back her words

但话已出口,为时已晚。

旁白 neutral

She took a deep breath." Uh, you know Hermes' friend Caerus? I believe he's the god of time?"

她深吸一口气。“呃,你们知道赫耳墨斯的朋友卡厄洛斯吗?我想他是时间之神?”

旁白 neutral

" He's the god of opportunity and favorable moments," Iphicles said

“他是机遇与良机之神。”伊菲克勒斯说。

旁白 neutral

" I suppose he has something to do with time as well. What of him?"

“我认为他和时间也有点关系。他怎么了?”

旁白 neutral

Markos spoke up." He created a crack in his temple

马科斯开口了。“他在自己的神庙里造了一道裂缝。

旁白 neutral

He used the crack to bring Brody here from the future."

他用那道裂缝把布罗迪从未来带到了这里。”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah," Brody put in." Hermes wanted me to be his champion. And Julia came along by accident."

“对,”布罗迪插话道,“赫耳墨斯想让我当他的冠军。朱莉娅是意外跟着来的。”

旁白 neutral

It took a little more explaining, but eventually Heracles and Iphicles seemed to believe their tale

又解释了一会儿,但最终,赫拉克勒斯和伊菲克勒斯似乎相信了他们的故事。

旁白 neutral

" So I will be a hero?" Heracles asked thoughtfully." That's good

“所以我会成为一名英雄?”赫拉克勒斯若有所思地问。“那挺好的。

旁白 neutral

I was beginning to think I might not even survive these Games."

我都开始觉得我可能连这些运动会都活不过去了。”

旁白 neutral

Julia chuckled." You'll survive. And you'll defeat horrible monsters and achieve great feats of strength."

朱莉娅轻声笑了笑。“你会活下来的。而且你还会打败可怕的怪物,完成伟大的力量壮举。”

旁白 neutral

" Good." Heracles nodded." What else? Will I marry and have children?"

“太好了。”赫拉克勒斯点点头。“还有呢?我会结婚生子吗?”

旁白 neutral

Julia hesitated. She didn't remember all the details of Heracles' personal life, but some of what she remembered wasn't very good

朱莉娅犹豫了。她不记得赫拉克勒斯个人生活的所有细节,但她记得的那部分内容并不怎么好。

旁白 neutral

" Uh, I think so," she said

“呃,我想会的,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" What about me?" Iphicles' dark eyes were sharp and eager

“那我呢?” 伊菲克勒斯乌黑的眼睛敏锐而热切。

旁白 neutral

" Will I be famous as well? Perhaps for feats of horsemanship?"

“我也会出名吗?或许是因为卓越的骑术?”

旁白 neutral

Julia gulped. She'd barely remembered that Heracles had a brother, and she had no idea what became of him

朱莉娅咽了口唾沫。她几乎不记得赫拉克勒斯有个兄弟,更不知道他后来怎么样了。

旁白 neutral

" Er, you like horses?" she asked, hoping to change the subject

“呃,你喜欢马?”她问道,希望能转移话题。

旁白 neutral

" Iphicles is the finest hand with horses this side of Sparta," Heracles said proudly. He clapped Iphicles on the back

“伊菲克勒斯是斯巴达这边最厉害的驯马好手,”赫拉克勒斯骄傲地说。他拍了拍伊菲克勒斯的背。

旁白 neutral

But Iphicles was still staring at Julia." Well? What happens to me?"

但伊菲克勒斯仍盯着朱莉娅。“然后呢?我后来怎么样了?”

旁白 neutral

Julia thought about making up a story, but she could tell that Iphicles was smart. He probably wouldn't fall for a lie

朱莉娅想编个故事,但她看得出伊菲克勒斯很聪明。他大概不会轻信谎言。

旁白 neutral

" I don't know," she admitted." I'm sorry. I'm sure you will have a fantastic life, though

“我不知道。”她承认道。“抱歉。但我相信你一定会过得很精彩。”

旁白 neutral

I mean, you're Heracles' brother, right? That's pretty awesome."

毕竟,你是赫拉克勒斯的兄弟,对吧?这已经很了不起了。”

旁白 neutral

Iphicles frowned and turned away without a word

伊菲克勒斯皱起眉头,一言不发地转过身去。

旁白 neutral

Heracles shot him a worried look." Never mind the distant future," he said

赫拉克勒斯担忧地看了他一眼。“别管遥远的将来了,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Right now I'm supposed to be training, and so are you, Brody. Should we practice together for the Games?"

“眼下我该去训练,你也是,布罗迪。我们要不要一起为运动会练习?”

旁白 neutral

" I guess we could do that," Brody said, sounding a little uncertain

“我想我们可以这样。”布罗迪语气有点不太确定地说。

旁白 neutral

" Good." Heracles smiled at Julia and Markos

“好。”赫拉克勒斯对朱莉娅和马科斯笑了笑。

旁白 neutral

" You can join in too, if you like. It'll be fun."

“如果你们愿意,也可以一起加入。会很好玩的。”

旁白 neutral

They started with a running race. At first Iphicles was going to sit out, but Heracles talked him into joining in

他们从跑步比赛开始。起初伊菲克勒斯打算旁观,但赫拉克勒斯说服了他一起参加。

旁白 neutral

" Ready... go!" Heracles shouted

“预备……跑!”赫拉克勒斯喊道。

旁白 neutral

Julia didn't like running in gym class. But this was different

朱莉娅不喜欢体育课上的跑步。但这次不同。

旁白 neutral

She was out in the fresh air, in ancient Greece, with a real live hero beside her

她置身于古希腊清新的空气中,身边还有一位活生生的英雄。

旁白 neutral

" Yeah!" she yelled as she sprinted with the others

“耶!”她和其他人一起冲刺时喊道。

旁白 neutral

Brody soon pulled ahead, with Iphicles close behind him

布罗迪很快就领先了,伊菲克勒斯紧随其后。

旁白 neutral

Julia was surprised that Heracles was just keeping pace with her and Markos

朱莉娅很惊讶,赫拉克勒斯只是跟她还有马科斯保持一样的速度。

旁白 neutral

She was certain that Heracles wasn't running as fast as he could, but she didn't mind

她确定赫拉克勒斯没有尽全力跑,但她并不介意。

旁白 neutral

" I win!" Brody yelled as he crossed the finish line

“我赢了!”布罗迪冲过终点线时喊道。

旁白 neutral

He grabbed a rock and threw it at the ground, like a football player spiking a football

他抓起一块石头摔在地上,就像橄榄球运动员达阵后摔球那样。

旁白 neutral

Iphicles stared at him in confusion." What are you doing?" he asked

伊菲克勒斯困惑地盯着他。“你在干什么?”他问道。

旁白 neutral

" Spiking the ball." Brody grinned." Hey, that gives me a great idea — let's play football!"

“扣球呢。”布罗迪咧嘴一笑。“嘿,这给了我一个好主意——我们来玩橄榄球吧!”

旁白 neutral

" Football?" Heracles glanced down at his feet

“橄榄球?”赫拉克勒斯低头瞥了一眼自己的脚。

旁白 neutral

Julia groaned." Football? Really?" But she couldn't help smiling

朱莉娅呻吟了一声。“橄榄球?真的吗?”但她还是忍不住笑了。

旁白 neutral

For once, football actually sounded like fun

这一次,橄榄球听起来确实挺好玩的。

旁白 neutral

Brody explained the rules of the game

布罗迪解释了游戏的规则。

旁白 neutral

The others were confused at first, including Julia, who barely knew anything about football

其他人一开始都很困惑,包括朱莉娅,她对橄榄球几乎一无所知。

旁白 neutral

But finally they all understood enough to get started

但最终他们都理解得差不多,可以开始了。

旁白 neutral

Brody pointed at Julia and Iphicles." You're on my team. Markos, you get Heracles. He counts as two players."

布罗迪指着朱莉娅和伊菲克勒斯说:“你们跟我一队。马科斯,你带赫拉克勒斯。他一个人顶两个球员。”

旁白 neutral

Heracles chuckled." Fair enough."

赫拉克勒斯轻声笑了笑。“很公平。”

旁白 neutral

After several plays Julia was laughing so hard she could barely hold onto the piece of wood they were using as a ball

几轮过后,朱莉娅笑得前仰后合,几乎握不住他们当球用的那块木头。

旁白 neutral

Heracles kept running in the wrong direction

赫拉克勒斯老是跑错方向。

旁白 neutral

And Markos liked to stop and spike the ball at random times

而马科斯则喜欢随时停下来,拿球砸地。

旁白 neutral

But nobody seemed to mind the mistakes

但似乎没人介意这些错误。

旁白 neutral

They were all having fun — for the first time since Julia had arrived in ancient Greece

他们都玩得很开心——这是朱莉娅来到古希腊后第一次这么快乐。

旁白 neutral

" Okay, that's a first down," Brody called as he tagged Markos." Now we have to — "

“好了,这是一次达阵,”布罗迪拍了一下马科斯,喊道。“现在我们得——”

旁白 neutral

Boom!

轰隆!

旁白 neutral

His words were drowned out by a deafening clap of thunder

一声震耳欲聋的霹雳淹没了他的话。

旁白 neutral

Lightning tore across the clear blue sky

一道闪电撕裂了晴朗的蓝天。

旁白 neutral

Heracles gasped." Quick!" he yelled, shoving Julia and her friends toward the woods

赫拉克勒斯倒吸一口气。“快!”他大喊着,把朱莉娅和她的朋友们推向树林。

旁白 neutral

" You have to get out of sight — Zeus is coming!"

“你们快躲起来——宙斯来了!”