Level 7 · 奥运冠军
🎬

E16 · Episodes

016 沉重打击

沉重打击

Little Fox Level 7 · Olympic Champion · Episode 16 — 沉重打击.

75 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Why aren't we going to the hippodrome?" Julia asked Hermes as the group entered the gymnasium the next day

“我们为什么不去竞技场?”第二天,当一行人进入体育馆时,朱莉娅问赫耳墨斯。

旁白 neutral

" I thought you'd want Brody to work on his chariot driving some more."

“我以为你会想让布罗迪多练练战车驾驶。”

旁白 neutral

" That can wait," Hermes replied." I've had enough of watching chariot driving for a while

“那个可以等等,”赫耳墨斯回答,“我暂时看够战车驾驶了。”

旁白 neutral

Besides, if I ask Poseidon to borrow his horses again so soon, he'll think I'm worried about Brody's chances in the event."

再说,如果我这么快又去向波塞冬借马,他会以为我担心布罗迪的比赛胜算。”

旁白 neutral

Julia didn't respond. She was pretty sure Poseidon had already figured out that Brody wasn't an expert chariot driver!

朱莉娅没回应。她相当肯定波塞冬早就看出来布罗迪不是个战车驾驶行家!

旁白 neutral

Athena and her champion spotted Hermes and Brody and came over

雅典娜和她的冠军看到赫耳墨斯和布罗迪,便走了过来。

旁白 neutral

" My champion is training for the hoplitodromos," Athena told Hermes

“我的冠军正在训练重装步兵赛跑,”雅典娜告诉赫耳墨斯。

旁白 neutral

" We've reached the point where he would benefit from running against an opponent. Can we train with you?"

“他已经到了和有对手竞争才能进一步获益的阶段。我们可以和你们一起训练吗?”

旁白 neutral

" The hoplitodromos." Hermes snapped his fingers." I knew there was something I meant to do today!"

“重装步兵赛跑。”赫耳墨斯打了个响指。“我就知道今天打算要做件事!”

旁白 neutral

" The hoplitodromos," Julia said to Markos." That's the race where the runners have to wear armor, right?"

“重装步兵赛跑,”朱莉娅对马科斯说,“就是选手必须穿盔甲跑的那个比赛,对吧?”

旁白 neutral

" Yes," Markos said." It's quite a test of an athlete's strength and endurance."

“是的,”马科斯说,“这对运动员的力量和耐力可是个不小的考验。”

旁白 neutral

Julia watched as Hermes snapped his fingers again and a pile of metal armor fell out of the sky with a clang

朱莉娅看着赫尔墨斯再次打了个响指,一堆金属盔甲哐当一声从天而降。

旁白 neutral

It was so loud that it startled Ares, who instantly turned into a huge, growling dog

响声太大,把阿瑞斯吓了一跳,他瞬间变成了一只咆哮的大狗。

旁白 neutral

" Sorry, my friend," Hermes called out with a smirk." I didn't mean to scare you."

“抱歉,我的朋友,”赫尔墨斯带着一丝坏笑喊道,“我不是故意要吓你的。”

旁白 neutral

Ares returned to his normal form and scowled at Hermes

阿瑞斯变回原形,朝赫尔墨斯怒目而视。

旁白 neutral

" You didn't scare me, messenger," he snapped." You merely distracted me!"

“你没吓到我,信使,”他厉声说道,“你只是让我分心了!”

旁白 neutral

Julia watched Ares grab his champion and drag him off toward the javelin area

朱莉娅看着阿瑞斯抓住他的冠军,把他往标枪场地那边拖去。

旁白 neutral

She was glad to see the war god go

看到战争之神离开,她很高兴。

旁白 neutral

After his trick with the javelins, Ares made Julia nervous when he was close

自从他用标枪耍了花招之后,阿瑞斯一靠近,朱莉娅就紧张。

旁白 neutral

" I guess it's a good thing Brody gets to practice with Athena's champion," Julia said

“我想布罗迪能和雅典娜的冠军一起练习是件好事。”朱莉娅说。

旁白 neutral

" Athena probably won't turn Brody's shield into a hungry wolf or something."

“雅典娜大概不会把布罗迪的盾牌变成一头饿狼之类的。”

旁白 neutral

Markos chuckled." True. It's too bad we can't say the same for most of the other gods

马科斯轻声一笑。“没错。可惜对大多数其他神,我们就不能这么说了。

旁白 neutral

I hear they're already coming up with ways to sabotage Alcides as soon as he arrives."

我听说他们已经在盘算着阿尔喀得斯一到就使坏。”

旁白 neutral

Julia noticed Hermes staring at them

朱莉娅注意到赫尔墨斯正盯着他们。

旁白 neutral

" Well?" the god said." Are you just going to sit there, or are you going to help my champion get ready?"

“怎么?”神说道。“你们就只坐着,还是打算来帮我的冠军穿戴好?”

旁白 neutral

" Sorry, Hermes." Markos scurried over to Brody

“抱歉,赫尔墨斯。”马科斯赶忙小跑到布罗迪身边。

旁白 neutral

Julia went to help too. The armor consisted of a metal helmet, a large wooden shield covered in bronze, and a pair of metal leg coverings

朱莉娅也上前帮忙。这套盔甲包括一顶金属头盔、一面覆着青铜的大木盾,以及一对金属护腿。

旁白 neutral

She picked up the helmet and almost dropped it

她拿起头盔,差点儿没拿住。

旁白 neutral

" Wow," she said." This stuff is heavy!"

“哇,”她说。“这东西真重!”

旁白 neutral

" No kidding." Brody put on one of the leg coverings

“可不是。”布罗迪戴上了一条护腿。

旁白 neutral

" This gear is a lot heavier than my football pads

“这套盔甲比我橄榄球的护具重多了。

旁白 neutral

It's not going to be easy to run in all this stuff."

穿着这身东西跑步可不容易。”

旁白 neutral

" Don't forget this." Markos picked up the shield

“别忘了这个。”马科斯一把拿起盾牌。

旁白 neutral

" Be careful not to drop it while you're running, or you'll have to stop and retrieve it. That will slow you down."

“跑步时小心别掉了,不然你还得停下来捡。那会拖慢你的。”

旁白 neutral

" Okay. Hold the shield while I put on my helmet."

“好的。帮我拿着盾牌,我戴头盔。”

旁白 neutral

Brody adjusted the metal helmet on his head. Then he took the shield from Markos

布罗迪把金属头盔在头上调了调。接着他从马科斯手里接过盾牌。

旁白 neutral

" Ready, boy?" Hermes stepped forward, looking impatient." Athena's champion is waiting."

“准备好了吗,小子?”赫尔墨斯走上前,一脸不耐烦。“雅典娜的冠军在等着了。”

旁白 neutral

" I'm ready." Brody took a few steps toward the other athlete. His armor clanked with every step

“我准备好了。”布罗迪朝另一位选手走了几步。他的盔甲每走一步都哐当作响。

旁白 neutral

As soon as Brody neared Athena's champion, the goddess waved her hand." Go!"

布罗迪刚一走近雅典娜的冠军,女神便一挥手。“跑!”

旁白 neutral

Athena's champion started running

雅典娜的冠军拔腿就跑。

旁白 neutral

Brody looked startled." Hey!" he exclaimed." I wasn't ready!"

布罗迪吓了一跳。“嘿!”他喊道,“我还没准备好!”

旁白 neutral

He lurched forward. The armor on one of his legs caught on the armor on the other leg

他向前一踉跄,一条腿上的盔甲缠住了另一条腿的盔甲。

旁白 neutral

" Brody, look out!" Julia cried

“布罗迪,小心!”朱莉娅喊道。

旁白 neutral

It was too late. Brody tripped and fell

太迟了。布罗迪绊了一跤,摔倒了。

旁白 neutral

His shield went flying as he hit the ground with a clank and a loud " oof!"

他的盾牌飞了出去,他摔在地上,发出哐当一声和重重的“哎哟!”

旁白 neutral

" Stop!" Athena called to her champion." We need to start over."

“停下!”雅典娜对她的冠军喊道,“我们得重新来。”

旁白 neutral

Julia and Markos ran over to help Brody to his feet

朱莉娅和马科斯跑过去,扶布罗迪站起来。

旁白 neutral

" Are you all right?" Markos asked." Did you hurt yourself?"

“你还好吗?”马科斯问,“有没有伤到?”

旁白 neutral

" I don't think so." Brody took a few steps and then made a face

“应该没有。”布罗迪走了几步,然后做了个鬼脸。

旁白 neutral

" But this is ridiculous. How am I supposed to run like this? Especially here, in this crowded space."

“但这太荒唐了。穿着这个怎么跑?尤其是在这儿,这么挤的地方。”

旁白 neutral

Julia was surprised. She'd never heard Brody express doubt before

朱莉娅很惊讶,她以前从未听布罗迪表达过怀疑。

旁白 neutral

Usually he acted so confident — too confident!

通常他表现得那么自信——太自信了!

旁白 neutral

Then he looked over at her." Sorry," he said

然后他看向她。“对不起,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" I mean, I know you're counting on me to get us home. I just hope I can really do it."

“我是说,我知道你指望着我能带大家回家,我只希望自己真能做到。”

旁白 neutral

" You will," Julia said." You can do this, Brody

“你会的,”朱莉娅说,“你能做到,布罗迪。

旁白 neutral

You learned how to throw the javelin and the discus, remember?"

你学会了投掷标枪和铁饼,记得吗?”

旁白 neutral

" That's different." Brody frowned and kicked at the shield on the ground

“那不一样。”布罗迪皱着眉头,踢了踢地上的盾牌。

旁白 neutral

" It will be easier when you're running in the Olympic stadium," Julia said

“等你在奥林匹克体育场里跑步时,就容易多了,”朱莉娅说。

旁白 neutral

" For now, you just have to focus, and you'll be fine. You have lots of natural athletic ability."

“现在,你只要集中注意力就行,会没事的。你有很强的运动天赋。”

旁白 neutral

" Do you really think so?" Brody blinked at her. Then slowly he smiled

“你真的这么想?”布罗迪朝她眨眨眼,然后慢慢露出了微笑。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe you're right. I'm the best football player on my team. Coach says I can do anything!"

“也许你是对的。我是我们队里最好的足球运动员,教练说我什么都做得到!”

旁白 neutral

He grabbed his shield again. By then Athena's champion had returned to the starting line

他重新抓起盾牌,这时雅典娜的冠军已经回到了起跑线。

旁白 neutral

" Ready, boy?" Hermes asked

“准备好了吗,小子?”赫尔墨斯问。

旁白 neutral

Brody smacked his shield with his free hand, making it clang." Ready!" he cried

布罗迪用空着的手拍了拍盾牌,发出当啷声。“准备好了!”他喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Do you really think he can do this?" Markos asked Julia quietly as the two athletes lined up again

“你真觉得他能行?”两位选手再次站好时,马科斯轻声问朱莉娅。

旁白 neutral

Julia shrugged." I guess we're about to find out."

朱莉娅耸耸肩。“我想我们很快就会知道了。”

旁白 neutral

" Go!" Athena said

“跑!”雅典娜说。

旁白 neutral

This time Brody and the other champion leaped forward together

这次,布罗迪和另一位冠军一起向前冲了出去。

旁白 neutral

After a few steps, Athena's champion pulled ahead

几步之后,雅典娜的冠军领先了。

旁白 neutral

" Go, Brody!" Julia yelled." You can do it!"

“加油,布罗迪!”朱莉娅大喊道,“你能做到的!”

旁白 neutral

After another few steps, Brody surged forward, catching up to, and then passing, the other runner

又跑了几步,布罗迪猛地加速,追上并超过了另一位奔跑的选手。

旁白 neutral

" Why is he holding his shield like that?" Markos asked." He's cradling it like a baby."

“他为什么那样拿盾牌?”马科斯问,“像抱婴儿一样抱着。”

旁白 neutral

For a second Julia couldn't figure it out either. Then she realized what Brody was doing

朱莉娅也愣了一下,然后她明白了布罗迪在做什么。

旁白 neutral

" He's pretending it's a football!" she said with a smile." That probably makes him feel more confident."

“他把它当成足球了!”她笑着说,“这样大概能让他感觉更自信。”

旁白 neutral

Hermes' cheers suddenly filled the air. Julia cheered too as Brody crossed the line well ahead of the other runner. He'd done it!

赫尔墨斯的欢呼声顿时响彻四周。朱莉娅也欢呼起来,布罗迪远远领先另一位选手冲过了线。他做到了!