E69 · Episodes
069 暗房
暗房
Little Fox · Monster Academy · Episode 69 — 暗房.
84 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Ben flew up to the photography classroom and tried to turn the doorknob
本飞到摄影教室前,试着转动门把手。
旁白 neutral
But the door was locked
可是门锁着。
旁白 neutral
He knocked." Pixel? Are you in there? It's me, Ben."
他敲了敲门。“像素?你在里面吗?是我,本。”
旁白 neutral
There was no reply, so Ben floated through the door
没有回应,于是本穿门飘了进去。
旁白 neutral
In the back of the classroom, he could see the small darkroom, once used for developing photographs
在教室后面,他看到了那间小暗房,曾经用来冲洗照片。
旁白 neutral
Sure enough, Pixel was huddled in a corner
果然,像素蜷缩在角落里。
旁白 neutral
He was hunched over something, sobbing
他弯腰伏在什么东西上,抽泣着。
旁白 neutral
" Pixel! Are you okay?"
“像素!你还好吗?”
旁白 neutral
Pixel jumped
像素吓了一跳。
旁白 neutral
Floating toward the younger ghost, Ben saw tears streaming down his face
本飘向那个小幽灵,看见他泪流满面。
旁白 neutral
" What happened?" Ben asked
"怎么了?" 本问。
旁白 neutral
" Did you see the vandal? Are you hurt?"
"你看见破坏者了吗?你受伤了吗?"
旁白 neutral
Pixel stared at Ben, unable to speak for a moment
像素盯着本,一时说不出话来。
旁白 neutral
" I'm okay," he finally said in a shaky voice." I'm not hurt."
"我没事。" 他终于用颤抖的声音说。"我没受伤。"
旁白 neutral
" Then what's wrong?" Ben asked again
"那怎么了?" 本又问。
旁白 neutral
" Look. I found your camera
"看。我找到你的相机了。
旁白 neutral
Do you know who the vandal is?"
你知道破坏者是谁吗?"
旁白 neutral
" Yes, it's..." Pixel swallowed hard." Me!"
"是的,是……" 像素艰难地咽了咽口水。"我!"
旁白 neutral
" What?" Ben blinked in surprise
"什么?" 本惊讶地眨了眨眼。
旁白 neutral
" You? You're the vandal? But..."
"你?你是破坏者?可是……"
旁白 neutral
He looked around and spotted the other two missing paintings
他环视四周,发现了另外两幅失踪的画作。
旁白 neutral
Their frames were broken too
它们的画框也坏掉了。
旁白 neutral
" Oh wow." Ben ran a hand through his hair
“哇哦。”本用手捋了捋头发。
旁白 neutral
" This is bad." He dropped into a chair
“这太糟了。”他一屁股坐进椅子里。
旁白 neutral
" I messed the paintings up," Pixel said
“我把画弄坏了,”像素说。
旁白 neutral
" I didn't steal them
“我没有偷它们。
旁白 neutral
And now I'm trying to fix them
现在我想把它们修好。
旁白 neutral
Please believe me, Ben
请相信我,本。
旁白 neutral
I didn't mean for any of this to happen!"
我没想到事情会变成这样!”
旁白 neutral
Ben shook his head." Sorry, Pixel, but I don't understand."
本摇了摇头。“对不起,像素,但我不明白。”
旁白 neutral
Pixel took a deep breath, and then the whole story tumbled out
像素深吸了一口气,然后整个事情一股脑儿说了出来。
旁白 neutral
" I wanted to get great photos for your article
“我想为你的文章拍到很棒的照片。
旁白 neutral
So I tried to float in cool ways to get interesting angles
所以我试着用很酷的方式飘浮,好拍到有趣的角度。
旁白 neutral
But I am not good at advanced floating techniques
但我不擅长高级的飘浮技巧。
旁白 neutral
I kept smashing into things — like Mr. Freaky's sculpture
我老是撞到东西——比如怪奇先生的雕塑。
旁白 neutral
I bashed into the motor and made the whole thing go haywire!"
我撞到了马达,让整个东西都乱了套!”
旁白 neutral
" Okay," Ben said slowly." What else did you do?"
“好吧,”本慢慢地说,“你还做了什么?”
旁白 neutral
" I knocked over all the artwork too!
“我还把所有的艺术品都撞倒了!
旁白 neutral
But I didn't want anyone to know, so I grabbed the three broken paintings and brought them to the newspaper office
但我不想让任何人知道,所以我抓起那三幅破损的画,带到了报社办公室。
旁白 neutral
I tried to fix them, but I couldn't
我试着修好它们,但我做不到。
旁白 neutral
That's when I made those dumb copies
就在那时我做了那些愚蠢的仿制品。
旁白 neutral
I was hoping nobody would notice." Pixel made a face
我本希望没人会发现。”像素做了个鬼脸。
旁白 neutral
" Pretty dumb, huh?"
“很蠢,对吧?”
旁白 neutral
" Nope." Ben frowned." Very dumb!"
“不。”本皱起眉头。“非常蠢!”
旁白 neutral
Pixel winced
像素缩了缩身子。
旁白 neutral
" That explains the painting in the newspaper office closet
“这倒解释了报社柜子里的那幅画。
旁白 neutral
By the way, Mr. Freaky found it and blamed me!"
顺带一提,怪奇先生发现了,还怪到了我头上!”
旁白 neutral
" Sorry." The younger ghost winced again
“对不起。”小幽灵又缩了缩。
旁白 neutral
" I was working on it in there, and somebody came in, so I shoved it into the closet
“我那时在里面忙着修它,有人进来了,所以我把它塞进了柜子。
旁白 neutral
Every time I tried to go back for it, somebody was in the office."
每次我想回去取,办公室里总有人。”
旁白 neutral
" What about the flying painting?" Ben asked
“那幅飞行画呢?”本问道。
旁白 neutral
" That got vandalized twice."
“那幅画被破坏了两次。”
旁白 neutral
" I knocked over the paints earlier in the week
“这周早些时候,我撞翻了颜料。
旁白 neutral
And then today I smeared the paint while I was trying to take photos
然后今天,我拍照时又蹭花了颜料。
旁白 neutral
I didn't realize the flying painting was still wet!"
我没意识到那幅飞行画还没干!”
旁白 neutral
" Go on."
“继续说吧。”
旁白 neutral
" While I was trying to sneak out of the gym without being noticed, I dropped my camera
“我本想悄悄溜出体育馆,结果把相机掉在地上。
旁白 neutral
I couldn't go back for it because Mr. Gwarg was in there." Pixel shrugged
我没法回去取,因为高尔格先生在里面。”像素耸耸肩。
旁白 neutral
" I'm just so awful at floating!
“我就是不擅长飘浮!
旁白 neutral
I know I should practice more often, but I like photography better
我知道该多练习,但我更喜欢摄影。
旁白 neutral
I'd much rather take pictures than practice boring floating techniques."
我宁愿拍照,也不想练习那些无聊的飘浮技巧。
旁白 neutral
" Wow. Pixel." Ben sat there for a minute with his chin in his hands
“哇,像素。” 本托着下巴,在那里坐了一会儿。
旁白 neutral
He couldn't believe how much damage Pixel had caused — all by mistake
他简直不敢相信像素造成了这么多破坏——而且还全都是无心之失。
旁白 neutral
" Why didn't he ask me or a teacher for help?" Ben thought
“他为什么不找我或者老师帮忙呢?”本想。
旁白 neutral
But of course Ben knew the answer to that question perfectly well
不过,本当然很清楚这个问题的答案。
旁白 neutral
" I used to have trouble with floating too," Ben blurted out
“我以前也对飘浮很头疼,”本脱口而出。
旁白 neutral
" For the longest time, I couldn't float through doors and walls
“有好长一段时间,我都不会穿门过墙。
旁白 neutral
I was too embarrassed to tell anyone."
我觉得太难为情了,谁都没告诉。
旁白 neutral
Pixel blinked at him." Really? Same as me?"
像素眨巴着眼睛看着他:“真的吗?跟我一样?”
旁白 neutral
" Yep. But I practiced and I got better. You can do that too."
“没错。但我练习了,就进步了。你也可以的。”
旁白 neutral
" I'll try, I promise. But..." Tears filled Pixel's eyes again
“我保证,我会试试的。可是……” 像素的眼睛里又盈满了泪水。
旁白 neutral
" In the meantime I ruined Art Week!" He shook his head
“可在这期间,我毁了艺术周!” 他摇了摇头。
旁白 neutral
" Worst of all, I wrecked the witches' beautiful painting."
“最糟糕的是,我弄坏了女巫们那幅漂亮的画。”
旁白 neutral
" Art Week isn't over yet," Ben said
“艺术周还没结束呢,”本说。
旁白 neutral
" And the witches are very good artists
“而且女巫们是很棒的艺术家。
旁白 neutral
They're fixing the flying painting right now."
她们现在正在修补那幅飞行画呢。”
旁白 neutral
He glanced at the artwork on the floor near Pixel
他瞥了眼像素旁边地板上的艺术品。
旁白 neutral
" It looks like you've finished repairing those paintings, so we can hang them back up in the hallway."
“看来你已经修好那些画了,我们可以把它们挂回走廊里了。”
旁白 neutral
Pixel nodded as he wiped away his tears
像素擦掉眼泪,点了点头。
旁白 neutral
Then he glanced up at a clock on the darkroom wall
然后,他抬头看了眼暗房墙上的钟。
旁白 neutral
" I guess we'd better hurry, Ben
“我觉得我们最好快点,本。
旁白 neutral
Leonardo da Creepy will be here any minute!"
怪奇先生随时都会到!”
旁白 neutral
" Yeah," Ben said with a grin
“是啊,”本咧嘴一笑,说道。
旁白 neutral
" And we need to get your photos ready for my newspaper article!"
“而且我们还得为我的报纸文章,把你的照片准备好呢!”