E39 · Episodes
039 幽灵的机会
幽灵的机会
Little Fox · Monster Academy · Episode 39 — 幽灵的机会.
85 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Ben blinked in surprise as he looked from the gold jewelry to Dr. Bones
本惊讶地眨了眨眼,目光从金饰转向骨头博士。
旁白 neutral
The guards rushed toward her
守卫们朝她冲了过去。
旁白 neutral
" Where's the rest of the loot?" Hazel demanded." Confess!"
“其余的赃物在哪?”海泽尔逼问道,“快招供!”
旁白 neutral
Dr. Bones scowled." This is ridiculous
骨头博士皱起眉头。“这太荒谬了。”
旁白 neutral
Why would I steal from my own museum?"
我为什么要从自己的博物馆里偷东西?”
旁白 neutral
" Maybe the museum isn't paying you enough," Bob suggested
“也许博物馆给你的薪水不够高。”鲍勃暗示道。
旁白 neutral
" Maybe she's trying to make monsters look bad!" Mr. Freaky snapped
“也许她想让怪物们出丑!”怪胎先生厉声说道。
旁白 neutral
" This is absurd!" Dr. Bones said, sighing
“这太荒唐了!”骨头博士叹了口气说。
旁白 neutral
" I'm going to call the police. They'll find the real culprit."
“我要报警。他们会找到真凶的。”
旁白 neutral
" Stay right there!" ordered Bob
“不许动!”鲍勃命令道。
旁白 neutral
He pushed Dr. Bones into a chair
他把骨头博士推到一把椅子上。
旁白 neutral
Ben watched the two guards huddle, listening as they whispered back and forth
本看着两个守卫凑在一起,听着他们交头接耳。
旁白 neutral
" It's too soon to call the police."
“现在报警还为时过早。”
旁白 neutral
" If we can find the rest of the loot, the mayor will probably give us a reward!"
“如果我们能找到其余的赃物,市长可能会给我们奖励!”
旁白 neutral
Mr. Freaky's face was turning redder and redder
怪胎先生的脸越来越红。
旁白 neutral
" Call the police right now!" he demanded
“马上报警!”他要求道。
旁白 neutral
" If you don't, I'm going to take all the students back to Monsterville!"
“不然的话,我就把所有学生带回怪兽城!”
旁白 neutral
" You're not going anywhere, buddy!" Hazel snarled
“你哪儿也别想去,伙计!”海泽尔咆哮道。
旁白 neutral
" We have a plan," the other guard said
“我们有个计划。”另一个守卫说。
旁白 neutral
" We'll call the police if we don't find the jewels by morning."
“如果到早上还找不到珠宝,我们就报警。”
旁白 neutral
" You can't hold us here all night!" Dr. Bones complained
“你们不能把我们整夜困在这里!”骨头博士抱怨道。
旁白 neutral
" Yes, we can." Bob grinned
“是的,我们能。”鲍勃咧嘴笑道。
旁白 neutral
" We'll lock you in the Old West jail exhibit."
“我们会把你们锁在旧西部监狱展区里。”
旁白 neutral
" What about those zombies?" Ben said
“那些僵尸怎么办?”本说。
旁白 neutral
Hazel shrugged." The only zombies I see are the ones in your group."
海泽尔耸耸肩。“我看到的僵尸只有你们这一群。”
旁白 neutral
" Grr!" Ben growled with frustration
“呃!”本沮丧地低吼了一声。
旁白 neutral
" This is an outrage!" Mr. Freaky stamped a foot
“这简直是暴行!”怪胎先生跺了跺脚。
旁白 neutral
" Wait till Mayor Hubbletree hears how we've been treated
“等哈布尔崔市长听说我们受到这样的对待。”
旁白 neutral
He said people would be friendly and kind
他说人们会很友好和善。
旁白 neutral
But instead we've been treated like — "
可我们却被当成——"
旁白 neutral
" Monsters!" Bob snapped
"怪物!"鲍勃厉声打断。
旁白 neutral
The guards left Ben and Dr. Bones in the director's office
警卫把本和骨头博士留在了馆长办公室。
旁白 neutral
They locked the rest of the monsters in the classrooms and then grabbed Ben and Dr. Bones
他们把其他怪物锁在教室里,然后抓走了本和骨头博士。
旁白 neutral
" We're taking you to jail!" Hazel said
"我们要把你们关进监狱!"黑兹尔说。
旁白 neutral
They dragged their prisoners to the Old West exhibit, and then hurried off to search for Egyptian treasure
他们把犯人拖到老西部展区,然后匆匆离开,去搜寻埃及宝藏了。
旁白 neutral
Dr. Bones had been very quiet
骨头博士一直很安静。
旁白 neutral
" Your guards aren't very smart," Ben said
"你的警卫们不太聪明,"本说。
旁白 neutral
" I'm a ghost. I can float out of this fake jail cell whenever I want."
"我是个鬼魂。我随时都能从这个假牢房里飘出去。"
旁白 neutral
Dr. Bones sighed." This is the mayor's fault
骨头博士叹了口气。"这都怪市长。
旁白 neutral
He's the one who cut the museum's budget last year
是他去年削减了博物馆的预算。
旁白 neutral
We couldn't afford real security guards, so I had to hire those two."
我们请不起真正的保安,所以只好雇了那两个。
旁白 neutral
" Did you steal the jewels?" Ben blurted out
“是你偷了珠宝吗?” 本脱口而出。
旁白 neutral
" Of course not!" Dr. Bones snapped
“当然没有!” 骨头博士厉声说道。
旁白 neutral
" Why would I leave one in my coat? And where are the rest of them?"
“我为什么要把一颗留在自己外套里?其他的都去哪儿了?”
旁白 neutral
Ben rested his chin in his hands, thinking
本双手托着下巴,思索着。
旁白 neutral
" We'll just have to wait for the police," Dr. Bones said
“我们只能等警察来了。” 骨头博士说。
旁白 neutral
" If we wait for the police," Ben said," the real crooks might get away
“要是等警察来,” 本说,“真小偷可能就跑了。”
旁白 neutral
The real thieves could even be working with those guards!"
真正的小偷甚至可能跟那些警卫是一伙的!
旁白 neutral
Dr. Bones' eyes went wide." You're right! Uh-oh
骨头博士瞪大了眼睛。“你说得对!哎呀。”
旁白 neutral
They could all escape while we're stuck in here. We have to do something."
他们可能趁我们被困在这里的时侯全逃掉。我们得做点什么。
旁白 neutral
Ben had an idea
本想出了一个主意。
旁白 neutral
" When the alarm went off, did you see any zombies run through the construction site?"
“警报响的时候,你看见有僵尸跑过建筑工地吗?”
旁白 neutral
Dr. Bones shook her head." No."
骨头博士摇了摇头。“没有。”
旁白 neutral
" Well, then the real thieves must still be in the museum."
"那么,真正的小偷一定还在博物馆里。"
旁白 neutral
Ben floated through the bars of the jail cell." Don't worry. I'll be back soon."
本飘过牢房的铁栅栏。"别担心,我很快就回来。"
旁白 neutral
" I'm not sure this is a good idea!" Dr. Bones called
"我不确定这是个好主意!"骨头博士喊道。
旁白 neutral
But Ben was already floating through the museum to the lobby
但本已经飘过博物馆,向大厅而去。
旁白 neutral
" The thieves went into the construction area," he murmured
"小偷们进了施工区,"他喃喃自语。
旁白 neutral
" But they didn't come out in the education wing
"但他们没有从教育展区出来。
旁白 neutral
Maybe they're hiding inside the construction area."
也许他们正躲在施工区里面。"
旁白 neutral
Ben drifted into the construction area, searching among the tools and scaffolding for clues
本飘进施工区,在工具和脚手架之间搜寻线索。
旁白 neutral
He spotted some old clothes and masks in a trash bucket
他在垃圾桶里发现了一些旧衣服和面具。
旁白 neutral
" Whoa!" he cried." Those are zombie costumes!"
"哇!"他叫道,"那是僵尸的戏服!"
旁白 neutral
" Ben?" someone called
“本?”有人喊道。
旁白 neutral
Ben looked up. Winnie and Cleo were hurrying toward him
本抬起头,看到温妮和克利奥正匆匆向他跑来。
旁白 neutral
Behind them was Waldo, hobbling on his sore ankle
他们身后跟着沃尔多,他正一瘸一拐地拖着受伤的脚踝。
旁白 neutral
" I zapped the door locks open," Waldo explained
“我轰开了门锁。”沃尔多解释道。
旁白 neutral
" We went to the Old West exhibit," said Winnie
“我们去了老西部展区。”温妮说。
旁白 neutral
" Dr. Bones told us you were searching the museum."
“骨头博士告诉我们你正在搜查馆里。”
旁白 neutral
Ben pointed to the trash can
本指向垃圾桶。
旁白 neutral
" I found some disguises. The zombies are people!"
“我找到了一些伪装道具。那些僵尸是人假扮的!”
旁白 neutral
" Those creeps!" Cleo said
“那些讨厌鬼!”克利奥说。
旁白 neutral
" The two security guards are looking around the museum too," Ben said
“那两个保安也在博物馆里到处查看。”本说。
旁白 neutral
" They think they can get a reward, or a — "
“他们觉得能拿到奖励,或者——”
旁白 neutral
" Shh!" Winnie hushed him." Do you hear voices?"
“嘘!”温妮打断他,“你听到说话声了吗?”
旁白 neutral
Ben nodded
本点了点头。
旁白 neutral
" How long do we have to wait here?" a man was complaining
“我们还得在这儿等多久?”一个男人在抱怨。
旁白 neutral
" Until tomorrow morning," said another voice
“等到明天早上。”另一个声音说。
旁白 neutral
" Then we show up like it's a regular workday
“然后我们就装作是正常上班的样子出现。
旁白 neutral
When no one is looking, we'll sneak out and never come back."
趁没人注意的时候,我们就溜出去,再也不回来了。”
旁白 neutral
" Ha-ha! We'll never have to see that snooty Dr. Bones or ask for a raise again!"
“哈哈!我们再也不用看到那个傲慢的骨头博士,也不用再要求加薪了!”
旁白 neutral
" Because she'll be in jail!" said the second voice
“因为她就要进监狱了!”第二个声音说道。
旁白 neutral
Ben looked around
本环顾四周。
旁白 neutral
The voices seemed to be coming from inside a newly built wall
声音似乎是从一面新建的墙里面传出来的。
旁白 neutral
Were the thieves hiding inside?
小偷们会不会就藏在里面?