Level 6 · 怪物学院
🎬

E37 · Episodes

037 夜间巡逻

夜间巡逻

Little Fox · Monster Academy · Episode 37 — 夜间巡逻.

76 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Ben got out of his sleeping bag and floated through the classroom door

本从睡袋里钻出来,飘出了教室门。

旁白 neutral

Ahead of him the shadowy figure was creeping down the corridor

在他前方,那个黑影正沿着走廊悄悄地走。

旁白 neutral

Ben floated after him

本跟在他后面飘去。

旁白 neutral

" Who is that?" he thought

“那是谁?”他想。

旁白 neutral

The figure was holding some sort of book

那个人影正拿着某种书。

旁白 neutral

" Hey!" Ben called out, and the figure whirled around in surprise

“嘿!”本喊道,那个人影吃惊地转过身来。

旁白 neutral

" Waldo!" Ben exclaimed." What are you doing?"

“瓦尔多!”本大叫,“你在做什么?”

旁白 neutral

" Phew! Thank goodness it's you!" Waldo looked relieved to see Ben

“呸!还好是你!”瓦尔多看到本,松了一口气。

旁白 neutral

" I couldn't sleep," the wizard explained

“我睡不着,”小巫师解释道。

旁白 neutral

" I kept thinking about Uncle Tut. I promised Cleo that I'd help her wake him up

“我一直在想图特叔叔的事。我答应过克莱奥会帮她叫醒他。

旁白 neutral

I've brought my spell book this time. I'm sure I can wake him up."

我这次把咒语书带来了。我肯定能叫醒他。

旁白 neutral

Ben didn't want to hurt Waldo's feelings

本不想伤害瓦尔多的感情。

旁白 neutral

But the wizard's spells rarely worked, and so many things had already gone wrong on this field trip

但这位巫师的咒语很少奏效,而且这次实地考察已经出了这么多岔子。

旁白 neutral

" Um, Waldo, do you think a spell is safe?" Ben asked carefully

“呃,瓦尔多,你觉得咒语安全吗?”本小心地问。

旁白 neutral

" I mean, what if you make a mistake? Dr. Bones is already furious at us, and Miss Bungle said — "

“我是说,万一你出错了怎么办?骨头博士已经对我们大发雷霆了,而且邦格尔小姐说过——”

旁白 neutral

" It'll be fine," Waldo said." It can't hurt to try, right?"

“会没事的,”瓦尔多说道,“试试又不会怎么样,对吧?”

旁白 neutral

" Um..." Ben didn't know what to say, so he just nodded slowly

“嗯……”本不知道说什么好,于是只好慢慢点了点头。

旁白 neutral

" Okay, well, I'll come with you, just in case something happens

“好吧,那我跟你一起去,以防万一。

旁白 neutral

How are we going to get to Uncle Tut?

我们怎么去图特叔叔那里?

旁白 neutral

Al Normal said he locked the main entrance at eight o'clock."

阿尔·诺马尔说他八点钟就把正门锁上了。”

旁白 neutral

" I bet we can go through the construction site, if we're careful," Waldo said

“如果我们小心一点,肯定能穿过那个工地。”瓦尔多说道。

旁白 neutral

" I saw some construction workers entering the museum from the education wing."

“我看到几个建筑工人是从教育翼楼那边进的博物馆。”

旁白 neutral

" Okay," Ben said with a shrug." I guess we can try."

“好吧,”本耸耸肩说道,“那我们就试试看吧。”

旁白 neutral

He and Waldo slipped downstairs to the first-floor construction area

他和瓦尔多悄悄溜下楼,来到了一楼的施工区。

旁白 neutral

As they got closer, they noticed someone else had gotten there first

等他们靠近一些,却发现已经有人先到了。

旁白 neutral

" Cleo!" Ben whispered

“克里奥!”本轻声喊道。

旁白 neutral

" What are you doing here?"

“你在这儿做什么?”

旁白 neutral

" I can't wait until morning," Cleo whispered back

“我可等不到天亮了,”克里奥轻声回答道。

旁白 neutral

" I need to rescue my uncle now!"

“我现在就要去救我叔叔!”

旁白 neutral

Waldo held up his spell book." Don't worry. We'll figure this out."

瓦尔多举起他的咒语书。“别担心。会有办法的。”

旁白 neutral

Ben looked around uneasily

本不安地环顾四周。

旁白 neutral

" Let's go," he whispered." Before we get caught."

“我们走吧,”他低声说,“趁还没被抓住。”

旁白 neutral

The three monsters examined the construction area

三个怪物仔细打量着施工区域。

旁白 neutral

It was still filled with scaffolding, tools, buckets, partially finished walls, and other obstacles

那里仍然满是脚手架、工具、水桶、未完工的墙壁和其他障碍物。

旁白 neutral

Ben knew he'd have no trouble getting through, but his friends might

本知道自己通过没问题,但他的朋友们就不一定了。

旁白 neutral

" I'll go first," Ben said

“我先来,”本说。

旁白 neutral

" I'll try to warn you guys about obstacles in our way."

“我会尽量提醒你们路上的障碍。”

旁白 neutral

Cleo and Waldo nodded, and Ben floated into the construction area

克里奥和瓦尔多点点头,本飘进了施工区。

旁白 neutral

" These workers are really sloppy," he whispered to Waldo and Cleo, who were following close behind

“这些工人真邋遢,”他对紧跟在后面的瓦尔多和克里奥低声说。

旁白 neutral

" They've left buckets and tools everywhere. Watch your step."

“他们把水桶和工具丢得到处都是。小心脚下。”

旁白 neutral

" We will," Waldo replied

“我们会的。”瓦尔多答道。

旁白 neutral

" Ouch!" said Cleo

“哎哟!”克里奥说。

旁白 neutral

Ben whirled around." What's wrong?"

本猛地转过身。“怎么了?”

旁白 neutral

" My wrapping got caught on that nail."

“我的绷带被那颗钉子钩住了。”

旁白 neutral

She laughed nervously." It would be really embarrassing if I unraveled."

她紧张地笑了笑。“要是我散开了,那可就太丢人了。”

旁白 neutral

They started forward again

他们又继续向前走。

旁白 neutral

" Whoops!" said Waldo as something crashed loudly to the floor

“哎呀!”瓦尔多叫了一声,有东西哐当一声重重摔在地上。

旁白 neutral

" What's wrong now?" Ben turned and saw Waldo lying on the ground, holding his ankle

“又怎么了?”本转过身,看见瓦尔多躺在地上,抓着自己的脚踝。

旁白 neutral

" I tripped on something," Waldo said

“我被什么东西绊倒了。”瓦尔多说道。

旁白 neutral

" I twisted my ankle." He rubbed it." Ouch."

“我扭伤了脚踝。”他揉着脚踝说,“哎哟。”

旁白 neutral

" Can you stand?" Ben asked

“你能站起来吗?”本问道。

旁白 neutral

" Sure. I — Yow!" Waldo yelped as he stood, and his leg buckled under him

“当然。我——哎哟!”瓦尔多站起来时痛叫一声,腿一软就倒了下去。

旁白 neutral

Cleo looked worried." I think you sprained your ankle, Waldo," she said

克里奥看起来很担心。“我想你扭伤脚踝了,瓦尔多。”她说。

旁白 neutral

" Or worse. We'll have to go back."

“或者更糟。我们得回去了。”

旁白 neutral

" No!" Waldo protested." We can't give up on Uncle Tut."

“不!”瓦尔多抗议道。“我们不能放弃图特叔叔。”

旁白 neutral

" Look at you, Waldo," Cleo whispered

“看看你自己,瓦尔多。”克里奥小声说。

旁白 neutral

" You can't walk. And if we get caught..."

“你没法走路。而且如果我们被抓住......”

旁白 neutral

" I can keep going," Ben said

“我可以继续走。”本说。

旁白 neutral

" I can move much more quickly than you guys. I can wake Uncle Tut on my own."

“我行动起来比你们快得多。我可以自己去叫醒图特叔叔。”

旁白 neutral

Cleo looked torn." Are you sure, Ben?" she asked

克里奥看起来很为难。“你确定吗,本?”她问道。

旁白 neutral

Ben shrugged." I'll try my best."

本耸耸肩。“我会尽力的。”

旁白 neutral

" Thanks," Cleo said. She flashed him a grateful smile

“谢谢。”克里奥说。她冲他闪出一个感激的微笑。

旁白 neutral

" I'll take Waldo back upstairs. I have some extra wrapping

“我带瓦尔多回楼上。我有多余的裹布。

旁白 neutral

I bet I can wrap his ankle without Miss Bungle or Mr. Freaky finding out."

我肯定能给他包扎好脚踝,而且不让班格尔小姐或奇奇先生发现。”

旁白 neutral

" Good luck!" Waldo whispered as Ben continued floating through the construction site

“祝你好运!”当本继续飘过建筑工地时,瓦尔多小声说。

旁白 neutral

Without the other two monsters slowing him down, Ben quickly made his way into the main part of the museum

没有了另外两个怪物的拖累,本很快就进入了博物馆的主展区。

旁白 neutral

He floated toward the Egyptian display

他朝着埃及展区飘去。

旁白 neutral

But before he could enter, he saw two figures sneaking into the exhibit

但他还没来得及进去,就看到两个身影正偷偷溜进展厅。

旁白 neutral

" That's interesting," Ben thought." Some other students are sneaking around the museum."

“真有意思,”本想,“还有其他学生在博物馆里偷偷摸摸地转悠。”

旁白 neutral

Ben floated toward a papyrus display

本朝着一个莎草纸展区飘去。

旁白 neutral

Now he could see two zombies prowling around, whispering furiously to each other

现在他能看到两个僵尸在四处徘徊,正激烈地交头接耳。

旁白 neutral

As Ben drew closer, he spotted something glinting in their pale hands

当本靠近时,他看见他们苍白的手里有什么东西在闪闪发光。

旁白 neutral

" Huh," Ben thought." What is that?

“嗯,”本想,“那是什么?

旁白 neutral

It looks like gold — " He gasped out loud. It was jewelry

看起来像金子——”他不由得倒吸一口凉气。那是珠宝。

旁白 neutral

" Yikes!" he thought." Those zombies haven't come to help Uncle Tut

“哎呀!”他想,“那些僵尸不是来帮图特叔叔的。

旁白 neutral

They're stealing the jewels from the Egyptian exhibit!"

他们是在偷埃及展品里的珠宝!”