Level 6 · 怪物学院
🎬

E30 · Episodes

030 大惊喜

大惊喜

Little Fox · Monster Academy · Episode 30 — 大惊喜.

85 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Ben stared at Waldo, who was now a cow

本盯着沃尔多,他现在变成了一头牛。

旁白 neutral

Meanwhile, the pink monster ran back toward the soccer field

与此同时,粉色怪物跑回了足球场。

旁白 neutral

The teachers were still trying to catch the spider

老师们仍然在试图抓住那只蜘蛛。

旁白 neutral

" Whoa!" shouted Mr. Freaky as the pink monster accidentally knocked him over

“哇!”弗利奇先生喊道,粉色怪物不小心把他撞倒了。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Freaky climbed back to his feet

弗利奇先生重新站了起来。

旁白 neutral

Then — shloomp! Ben floated straight through the principal

然后——噗!本直接从校长身体里穿了过去。

旁白 neutral

" Ouch!" cried Mr. Freaky." What's going on here?"

“哎哟!”弗利奇先生喊道。“这里发生了什么?”

旁白 neutral

" That pink monster is the one who's trying to ruin today's field trip!"

“那个粉色怪物就是那个想破坏今天实地考察的家伙!”

旁白 neutral

Ben shouted over his shoulder

本头也不回地喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Oh no!" cried the principal." We have to catch her!"

“哦不!”校长喊道。“我们必须抓住她!”

旁白 neutral

Mr. Freaky ran after the monster, and other teachers joined in the chase

怪人先生追赶怪物,其他老师也加入了追逐。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Gwarg ran fast and tried to grab the monster

瓜格先生飞快地跑着,想抓住怪物。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly — poof! There was a puff of smoke, and Mr. Gwarg was blown backward

突然——噗!一阵烟雾冒出,瓜格先生被震得向后倒去。

旁白 neutral

The monster turned blue and got away

怪物变成了蓝色,然后逃走了。

旁白 neutral

Miss Bungle had nearly grabbed the monster's hood when bright light flashed and the monster disappeared

邦格小姐差点就抓住了怪物的兜帽,这时一道强光闪过,怪物消失了。

旁白 neutral

When the monster reappeared farther down the field, she was a green ogre

当怪物在球场远处重新出现时,她已变成了一只绿色的食人魔。

旁白 neutral

" This is a disaster!" cried Mr. Freaky

“真是场灾难!”怪人先生喊道。

旁白 neutral

Just then Ben heard the sound of rushing wind

就在这时,本听到了疾风呼啸的声音。

旁白 neutral

He looked up and saw Winnie on her broom, ripping through the sky like a rocket

他抬头一看,看见温妮骑着扫帚,如火箭般划过天空。

旁白 neutral

The witch weaved in and out of the crowd and toward the spider

女巫在人群中穿梭,朝那只蜘蛛飞去。

旁白 neutral

The spider shot webs at Winnie, but she caught them with one hand

蜘蛛向温妮射出蛛丝,但她单手就接住了。

旁白 neutral

She flew in a circle around the spider, letting one strand of web wrap around the creature's legs

她绕着蜘蛛飞了一圈,让一股蛛丝缠住了它的腿。

旁白 neutral

The spider fell over, unable to move

蜘蛛摔倒在地,动弹不得。

旁白 neutral

Next Winnie shot across the field, toward the green ogre

接着,温妮飞速穿过场地,冲向绿色食人魔。

旁白 neutral

The ogre tried to run away, but Winnie flew like lightning

食人魔试图逃跑,但温妮飞得像闪电一样快。

旁白 neutral

She flung the web and the ogre was caught

她抛出蛛网,食人魔被抓住了。

旁白 neutral

" Excellent flying, Winnie!" said Miss Bungle

“飞得棒极了,温妮!”邦格尔小姐说。

旁白 neutral

Winnie beamed

温妮喜笑颜开。

旁白 neutral

Everybody ran over to the ogre

大家都跑向食人魔。

旁白 neutral

Ben noticed that she was starting to change shape again. She grew thinner

本注意到她又开始变形了。她变得更瘦了。

旁白 neutral

Long black hair grew from her head

她头上长出了长长的黑发。

旁白 neutral

Everybody gasped

所有人都倒吸了一口气。

旁白 neutral

" Deb!" cried Mog

"黛布!" 莫格叫道。

旁白 neutral

" Deb?" Mr. Freaky stared at her

"黛布?" 弗利奇先生盯着她。

旁白 neutral

" I don't understand. Why were you trying to ruin the people's visit?"

"我不明白。你为什么要破坏人类来访?"

旁白 neutral

Deb hung her head." I wasn't trying to ruin it

黛布垂下了头。"我没想搞破坏。

旁白 neutral

But when the humans arrived, I started feeling weird

可当人类一到,我就感觉怪怪的。

旁白 neutral

Then strange magic kept happening

然后奇怪的魔法就接连发生。

旁白 neutral

I tried to talk to Waldo in the lab, but he didn't even recognize me

我试着在实验室跟沃尔多说话,可他根本没认出我。

旁白 neutral

When I saw my reflection, I knew why."

当我看到自己的倒影,我才明白是为什么。"

旁白 neutral

" That human was you?" said Waldo

“那个人类就是你?”沃尔多说。

旁白 neutral

Deb nodded." I turned back into myself for a while

黛布点点头。“我变回自己一段时间。

旁白 neutral

But then I turned into a bunch of other monsters."

但后来我又变成了各种其他怪物。”

旁白 neutral

She looked at Mrs. Germ." Why is this happening to me?"

她看向格姆夫人。“我为什么会这样?”

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Germ held out a hand." Come to my office, dear

格姆夫人伸出一只手。“来我的办公室吧,亲爱的。

旁白 neutral

We'll get this all sorted out."

我们会把这一切搞清楚的。”

旁白 neutral

The next day Ben was sitting with his friends at lunch

第二天,本正和朋友们坐在一起吃午饭。

旁白 neutral

Mog and Deb were there

莫格和黛布都在。

旁白 neutral

Gaby and Waldo were there too. Waldo wasn't a cow anymore

加比和沃尔多也在。沃尔多不再是奶牛了。

旁白 neutral

" Luckily the spell didn't last long," said the wizard

“幸好这魔法没持续太久,”魔法师说。

旁白 neutral

" I was back to normal by dinner."

“到晚饭时,我就恢复了原样。”

旁白 neutral

Winnie came over to the table and sat down

温妮走到桌边坐了下来。

旁白 neutral

" When are you retaking your test?" Ben asked her

“你什么时候补考?”本问她。

旁白 neutral

Winnie shook her head." I'm not retaking the test."

温妮摇了摇头。“我不补考了。”

旁白 neutral

" What?" Ben was alarmed." Why aren't you retaking it?"

“什么?”本吃了一惊。“为什么不补考了?”

旁白 neutral

Winnie grinned." Miss Bungle said that my flying yesterday was the best she's ever seen

温妮咧嘴笑了。“邦格老师说,我昨天的飞行是她见过最棒的。

旁白 neutral

I earned my broom flying license!"

我拿到我的扫帚飞行执照啦!”

旁白 neutral

" Awesome!" said Ben. Waldo gave her a high five

“太棒了!”本说。沃尔多和她击了个掌。

旁白 neutral

" I have some news too."

“我也有事情要宣布。”

旁白 neutral

Deb, who'd been sitting silently with the group, suddenly spoke up

一直安静地和大家坐在一起的黛布,突然开口了。

旁白 neutral

They all looked at her

他们都看向她。

旁白 neutral

Deb's voice shook a little." I found out yesterday that I'm not a ghoul

黛布的声音微微颤抖。“我昨天才发现,我不是食尸鬼。

旁白 neutral

I'm a doppelganger. I was adopted when I was really young

我是一个二重身。我很小的时候就被收养了。

旁白 neutral

Since everyone else in my family is a ghoul, I took on that form at first

因为我家里的其他人都是食尸鬼,所以我一开始就变成了那个形态。

旁白 neutral

My parents had no idea either."

我的父母也完全不知情。”

旁白 neutral

" Wow," Winnie murmured softly." That's big."

“哇,”温妮轻声低语道,“这可是大事。”

旁白 neutral

" You never changed form until yesterday?" asked Waldo

“你直到昨天才变形吗?”沃尔多问道。

旁白 neutral

" Nope," said Deb." I didn't understand what was happening

“没错,”黛布说,“我当时不明白发生了什么。

旁白 neutral

I also have magic powers. They kept going crazy

我还有魔法力量,它们一直失控。

旁白 neutral

I'm so sorry about everything that happened."

对于发生的一切,我真的很抱歉。”

旁白 neutral

" It sounds pretty scary," Ben said

“听起来挺吓人的,”本说。

旁白 neutral

He was always worried about learning how to float through objects

他一直在担心自己学习如何穿墙漂浮的事。

旁白 neutral

But his problem seemed silly compared to what Deb had gone through the day before

但与黛布昨天的经历相比,他的问题好像不值一提了。

旁白 neutral

Deb was still explaining things

黛布还在解释着。

旁白 neutral

" Mrs. Germ thinks that being close to the humans caused my change

“格姆夫人认为,是靠近人类导致了我变形。

旁白 neutral

Doppelgangers like to make themselves look like humans

二重身喜欢把自己变成人类的样子。

旁白 neutral

So when I was near humans for the first time yesterday, everything started happening."

所以昨天,当我第一次靠近人类时,一切就都开始了。”

旁白 neutral

She looked like she might start crying

她看起来好像快哭了。

旁白 neutral

" It doesn't matter," Mog said quickly

“那没关系,”莫格飞快地说。

旁白 neutral

" Ghoul, doppelganger... Either way, you're perfect, Deb

“食尸鬼也好,二重身也好……不管怎样,你都很完美,黛布。

旁白 neutral

You're so smart and..."

你是那么聪明,而且……”

旁白 neutral

" Oh boy," Ben whispered to Winnie as Mog went on and on about how great Deb was

“哎呀,”当莫格不停地夸黛布有多棒时,本对温妮耳语道。

旁白 neutral

" I know." Winnie grinned at Ben

“我知道。”温妮对本咧嘴一笑。

旁白 neutral

" It sounds like somebody is totally in love again!"

“听起来好像有人又完全坠入爱河了!”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah," Ben thought, gazing into Winnie's pretty green eyes." I am."

“是啊,”本望着温妮漂亮的绿眼睛,心里想,“我就是。”