E10 · Episodes
010 海巫婆
海巫婆
Little Fox Level 5 · The Little Mermaid · Episode 10 — 海巫婆.
56 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
The Sea Witch watched the mermaid closely
海巫婆仔细打量着小美人鱼。
旁白 neutral
" I will prepare a magic brew for you," she said," that will change your tail into legs and feet."
“我会为你调制一副魔法药水,”她说,“它能把你的尾巴变成双腿和脚。”
旁白 neutral
" How wonderful!" cried the Little Mermaid
“太棒了!”小美人鱼欢呼起来。
旁白 neutral
" With legs I can walk on land and be near my Prince
“有了腿我就能在陆地上行走,陪在王子身边。
旁白 neutral
Then surely he will fall in love with me!"
那样他一定会爱上我的!”
旁白 neutral
" I must warn you," continued the Sea Witch
“我必须警告你,”海巫婆继续说道。
旁白 neutral
" You will feel a lot of pain whenever you stand
“每当你站立时,都会感到剧痛。
旁白 neutral
To others your walk will look graceful, like a dancer's
在别人眼中,你的步态会如舞者般优美。
旁白 neutral
But every step will sting like a sharp blade cutting into your feet."
但每一步都会像锋利的刀刃割进双脚一样刺痛。”
旁白 neutral
The Sea Witch paused to pet one of her frogs
海巫婆停顿了一下,去抚摸她的一只青蛙。
旁白 neutral
Then she asked her," Are you willing to suffer for what you desire?"
接着她问她:“你愿意为你所渴望的承受痛苦吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Yes, of course!" replied the Little Mermaid excitedly
“是的,当然!”小美人鱼兴奋地答道。
旁白 neutral
" I would do anything to live in the Upper World and get a soul."
“我愿意做任何事,只为能在上界生活并获得一个灵魂。”
旁白 neutral
" Remember," said the witch," once you become human, you can never be a mermaid again
“记住,”巫婆说,“一旦你变成人类,就再也不能变回美人鱼了。”
旁白 neutral
You will no longer live in your father's palace or play with your sisters
你再也不能住在你父亲的宫殿里,也不能和你的姐姐们玩耍了。
旁白 neutral
You can no longer ask your grandmother for advice
你再也不能向你的祖母寻求建议了。
旁白 neutral
You can never come back to the Sea Kingdom again."
你永远也无法再回到海底王国了。”
旁白 neutral
" I understand," said the Little Mermaid softly
“我明白,”小美人鱼轻声说。
旁白 neutral
The Sea Witch bent down and looked right into the mermaid's eyes
海巫婆弯下腰,直视着美人鱼的眼睛。
旁白 neutral
" One more thing, my dear," she added
“还有一件事,亲爱的,”她补充道。
旁白 neutral
" If the Prince doesn't marry you, you will not get your soul
如果王子不娶你,你将得不到灵魂。
旁白 neutral
And the morning after he marries another, you will die and become sea foam."
在他娶了别人的那个早晨,你会死去,变成海中的泡沫。
旁白 neutral
" I will take that risk," said the mermaid, turning pale
“我愿意冒这个险。”小人鱼说,脸色变得苍白。
旁白 neutral
" I just know I can make the Prince fall in love with me."
我就是知道我能让王子爱上我。
旁白 neutral
" Well, my dear, to seal our deal, you must give me something of value," said the witch
“那么,亲爱的,要达成交易,你得给我一样珍贵的东西。”巫婆说。
旁白 neutral
" You have the sweetest voice of all the mermaids
在所有美人鱼中,你的声音最甜美。
旁白 neutral
Everyone says it is very special
大家都说它非常特别。
旁白 neutral
I will give you the brew if you give me your voice."
如果你把声音给我,我就把药水给你。
旁白 neutral
" But I'll need my voice to tell the Prince―," said the mermaid
“但我需要声音来告诉王子——”小人鱼说。
旁白 neutral
" So, have you lost your courage now?" asked the Sea Witch, laughing
“怎么,现在没勇气了吗?”海巫婆笑着问。
旁白 neutral
" No," the Little Mermaid answered
“不行。”小美人鱼回答。
旁白 neutral
She thought of the times she sang for her family
她想起为家人唱歌的那些时光。
旁白 neutral
Remembering those happy moments, the Little Mermaid felt very sad
回忆着那些快乐时刻,小美人鱼感到无比悲伤。
旁白 neutral
Slowly she whispered," I will give you my voice."
她慢慢低声说:“我愿意把声音给你。”
旁白 neutral
" Then follow me."
“那就跟我来。”
旁白 neutral
The Sea Witch took the Little Mermaid into her hut
海巫婆把小美人鱼带进了她的棚屋。
旁白 neutral
Once inside, the witch placed a large pot over a steaming hole in the floor
一进去,巫婆就把一口大锅放在地上一个冒着蒸汽的洞口上。
旁白 neutral
She chopped up some snakes and jellyfish
她剁碎了一些蛇和水母。
旁白 neutral
She threw the pieces into the pot with some other slimy things
她把碎块和一些别的黏糊糊的东西一起扔进锅里。
旁白 neutral
Then the Sea Witch chanted:
然后,海巫婆念诵道:
旁白 neutral
The Little Mermaid asks to love
小美人鱼祈求爱恋,
旁白 neutral
A prince who only lives above
爱那只能活在陆上的王子。
旁白 neutral
Now that her heart has made its choice
如今她心意已决,
旁白 neutral
She'll have her legs
她将得到双腿。
旁白 neutral
I'll have her voice!
我将取走她的声音!
旁白 neutral
The liquid began to bubble
液体开始冒泡。
旁白 neutral
Smoky, ghostly faces rose from the pot
烟雾缭绕的鬼脸从锅中升起。
旁白 neutral
The magic brew was ready, and the witch poured it into a small bottle
魔法药水准备好了,巫婆把它倒进一个小瓶子里。
旁白 neutral
" Here is what you came for," said the Sea Witch
“这就是你来的目的。”海巫婆说。
旁白 neutral
She handed the bottle to the Little Mermaid
她把瓶子递给小美人鱼。
旁白 neutral
The mermaid tried to say something, but no sound came out
美人鱼想要说些什么,却发不出声音。
旁白 neutral
Her beautiful voice was gone
她那美妙的声音消失了。
旁白 neutral
" Before sunrise, swim to shore," the Sea Witch commanded
“在日出之前,游到岸边去。”海巫婆命令道。
旁白 neutral
" When you are on dry land, drink the brew I gave you
“等你到了陆地上,就喝下我给你的药水。
旁白 neutral
Your tail will split in half and become a pair of legs and feet. Now go."
你的尾巴会分成两半,变成一双腿和脚。现在走吧。”
旁白 neutral
The Little Mermaid nodded silently
小美人鱼默默地点了点头。