E72 · Episodes
072 失踪衣衫谜
失踪衣衫谜
Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 72 — 失踪衣衫谜.
76 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
" What's a show shirt?" Cole asked
"表演衬衫是什么?"科尔问道。
旁白 neutral
" It's a special kind of shirt that you wear under your show coat," Daisy said with a frown
"那是一种穿在表演外套里面的特殊衬衫,"黛西皱着眉头说。
旁白 neutral
" Mine was hanging by my pony's stall earlier
"我的衬衫之前还挂在我的小马马厩旁边。
旁白 neutral
But when I went back there just now to get changed, it was gone!"
但我刚才回去换衣服的时候,它就不见了!"
旁白 neutral
" Is your show coat missing too?" Henry asked
"你的表演外套也不见了吗?"亨利问道。
旁白 neutral
" No, it's just her shirt," Maggie said." Don't worry, Daisy," she went on
"不,只是她的衬衫不见了,"玛姬说。"别担心,黛西,"她接着说。
旁白 neutral
" The Lemonade Detectives are on the case!"
"柠檬汁侦探队接这个案子了!"
旁白 neutral
" Thanks." Daisy still looked worried
"谢谢。"黛西看起来仍然很担忧。
旁白 neutral
" I really hope you can solve the mystery before my first class
"我真的希望你们能在我的第一场比赛前解开这个谜团。
旁白 neutral
I'll never win a blue ribbon if I'm wearing this!" She pointed to her T-shirt
如果我穿着这个,我绝对赢不了蓝丝带!"她指着自己的T恤说。
旁白 neutral
" Ms. Wood said fancy clothes aren't mandatory," Maggie reminded her
“伍德老师说华丽的衣服不是必须的,”玛吉提醒她。
旁白 neutral
" You just told me that."
“你刚刚才跟我说过这个。”
旁白 neutral
" I know," Daisy said. But she still looked worried
“我知道,”黛西说。但她看起来还是很担心。
旁白 neutral
" What does your shirt look like?" Henry asked
“你的衬衫长什么样?”亨利问道。
旁白 neutral
" It's mostly white, with long sleeves and a high collar," Daisy said
“主要是白色的,长袖、高领,”黛西说。
旁白 neutral
" There's a pocket in the front with a strip of pink and yellow polka-dotted ribbon across the top."
“前面有个口袋,口袋上方缝着一条粉色和黄色相间的波点丝带。”
旁白 neutral
Henry looked around
亨利到处看了看。
旁白 neutral
A lot of the other riders were wearing long-sleeved white shirts with high collars
好多其他骑手都穿着长袖高领的白衬衫。
旁白 neutral
But none of them had pockets like that
但没人的口袋是那样的。
旁白 neutral
" It sounds like your shirt will be easy to spot," he told Daisy
“听起来你的衬衫会很好认,”他对黛西说。
旁白 neutral
" We'll see what we can do."
我们看看能做些什么。
旁白 neutral
" Thanks." Daisy sounded distracted
“谢谢。”黛西听起来心不在焉。
旁白 neutral
" I'd better go see if anyone has an extra shirt I can borrow, just in case."
“我最好去看看有没有人可以借我一件备用衬衫,以防万一。”
旁白 neutral
" Are you guys crazy?" Cole said after Daisy left
“你们疯了吗?”黛西走后,科尔说。
旁白 neutral
" We don't have time to solve a mystery today
我们今天没时间破案。
旁白 neutral
We're supposed to be selling lemonade!"
我们应该卖柠檬汁!”
旁白 neutral
" We can do both." Maggie sounded excited
“我们可以两样都做。”玛吉听起来很兴奋。
旁白 neutral
" If we solve the case quickly, maybe I can use the detective fee to enter more classes!"
“如果我们快点破案,也许我可以用侦探费报更多的课程!”
旁白 neutral
Cole frowned but didn't say anything else
科尔皱起眉头,但没再说什么。
旁白 neutral
Henry wondered if he was thinking about swim team practice
亨利猜想他是不是在想着游泳队的训练。
旁白 neutral
Cole loved being on the swim team, and he hated to miss a practice
科尔热爱游泳队,他讨厌错过任何一次训练。
旁白 neutral
If they finished early at the show, Cole might have time to get to the pool for part of today's practice
如果表演结束得早,科尔也许有时间去游泳池参加今天的一部分训练。
旁白 neutral
But that probably wouldn't happen if they were busy trying to solve a mystery
但如果他们忙着破案,那可能就来不及了。
旁白 neutral
" I agree with Maggie," Henry told Cole
“我同意玛吉,”亨利对科尔说。
旁白 neutral
" I think we should try to solve the case. Daisy seems really upset."
“我觉得我们应该试着破案。黛西看起来真的很难过。”
旁白 neutral
" Good, then let's get started," Maggie said
“好,那我们开始吧,”玛吉说。
旁白 neutral
" Why don't we — " She stopped talking when Ms. Wood hurried up to the lemonade stand
“我们为什么不——”她话说到一半,伍德女士匆匆走到了柠檬汁摊前。
旁白 neutral
" There you are, Maggie," the stable owner said
“你在这儿啊,玛吉,”马厩主人说。
旁白 neutral
" It's time to get Big Spot ready for your first class."
“该把大斑点准备好,要上你的第一节课了。”
旁白 neutral
" Oh, right." Maggie slapped her forehead
“哦,对啊。”玛吉拍了拍脑门。
旁白 neutral
" Sorry, Ms. Wood. I got distracted."
“对不起,伍德夫人。我刚才走神了。”
旁白 neutral
She started to follow Ms. Wood toward the barn
她开始跟着伍德夫人向马厩走去。
旁白 neutral
Then she rushed back to the lemonade stand and whispered," You guys should start investigating!"
然后她冲回柠檬汁摊,低声说:“你们该开始调查了!”
旁白 neutral
Henry nodded as Maggie hurried off again." Okay," he said to Cole
亨利点点头,玛吉又匆匆离开了。“好了,”他对科尔说。
旁白 neutral
" We should start by checking out the scene of the crime
“我们应该先去案发现场看看。
旁白 neutral
Maybe the thief left some clues."
也许小偷留下了一些线索。”
旁白 neutral
Cole glanced past him." Here come some more customers," he said
科尔的目光越过他瞥了一眼。“又来了几个顾客,”他说。
旁白 neutral
" Why don't you serve them while I go look for clues in the barn?"
“不如你去招待他们,我去马厩里找线索?”
旁白 neutral
Henry was surprised that Cole was volunteering to look for clues
亨利很惊讶科尔竟然主动提出去找线索。
旁白 neutral
Cole hadn't seemed very interested in the case
科尔之前看起来对这个案子不太感兴趣。
旁白 neutral
But Cole rushed off before Henry could say anything about that
但亨利还没来得及说什么,科尔就跑开了。
旁白 neutral
" One lemonade, please!" a little boy cried, tossing a quarter on the table
“请给我一杯柠檬汁!”一个小男孩喊道,丢了一枚二角五分硬币在桌上。
旁白 neutral
" You got it," Henry said, reaching for the nearest pitcher
“没问题。”亨利说着,伸手去拿最近的水壶。
旁白 neutral
For the next few minutes, he was too busy to think about the case
接下来的几分钟,他忙得根本没空想案子的事。
旁白 neutral
Finally the latest group of lemonade customers had all been served
最新一批买柠檬汁的顾客终于都接待完了。
旁白 neutral
Henry looked over toward the barn
亨利朝马厩那边望去。
旁白 neutral
Henry guessed that Cole was still inside looking for clues
亨利猜科尔还在里面找线索。
旁白 neutral
He thought about going to help him
他考虑过去帮他。
旁白 neutral
But he wasn't sure he should leave the lemonade stand
但他不确定自己该不该离开柠檬汁摊。
旁白 neutral
Then he spotted Daisy walking past, leading a pony
这时,他看到黛西牵着一匹小马走过。
旁白 neutral
The pony was a little taller than Maggie's favorite pony, Big Spot
这匹小马比玛吉最喜欢的小马“大斑点”稍高一点。
旁白 neutral
It had a glossy brown coat and a black mane and tail
它有着光滑的棕色皮毛,黑色的鬃毛和尾巴。
旁白 neutral
Daisy led the pony into the shade of some tall trees nearby
黛西把小马牵到了附近几棵大树的阴凉下。
旁白 neutral
She leaned against one of the trees, and the pony began to graze
她靠在一棵树上,小马开始吃草。
旁白 neutral
Henry looked around to make sure no more lemonade customers were coming
亨利环顾四周,确定没有更多买柠檬汁的顾客过来。
旁白 neutral
Then he left the lemonade stand and hurried over to Daisy
然后他离开柠檬汁摊,匆匆走向黛西。
旁白 neutral
" Hi," he said." What are you doing?"
“嗨,”他说,“你在做什么?”
旁白 neutral
" Coco likes to roll in her stall," Daisy said, gesturing toward the grazing pony
“可可喜欢在马厩里打滚,”黛西指着正在吃草的小马说。
旁白 neutral
" I'm trying to keep her moving so she doesn't get dirty before our classes
“我想让她多走动,免得上课前弄脏了。
旁白 neutral
Did you find my show shirt yet?"
你们找到我的表演衬衫了吗?”
旁白 neutral
" We're working on it," Henry said
“我们正在查。”亨利说。
旁白 neutral
He opened his mouth to ask her more questions about her show shirt
他张开嘴,想问她更多关于表演衬衫的问题。
旁白 neutral
But then he noticed someone rushing toward them
但这时,他注意到有人朝他们冲过来。
旁白 neutral
It was a girl around Daisy's age with a long blond braid. She looked angry
是个和黛西年纪相仿的女孩,梳着一条金色长辫子。她看起来很生气。
旁白 neutral
" Hey!" the girl yelled, ignoring Henry and pointing a finger at Daisy
“嘿!”女孩大喊,没理亨利,用手指着黛西。
旁白 neutral
" You stole my pony!"
“你偷了我的小马!”