Level 6 · 柠檬水侦探
🎬

E60 · Episodes

060 最后惊喜

最后惊喜

Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 60 — 最后惊喜.

76 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" What?" Anna cried as everyone else gasped

“什么?”安娜喊道,其他人也都倒吸了一口凉气。

旁白 neutral

" Why do you think Anna stole the tickets, Henry?" Nathan asked

“亨利,你为什么认为是安娜偷了票?”内森问道。

旁白 neutral

" She's the only one with the motive and the opportunity," Henry said

“她是唯一有动机和机会的人。”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" She's been saving to buy a game player, so we know she needed money

“她一直在存钱买游戏机,所以我们知道她需要钱。

旁白 neutral

When she got to that tide pool first, she decided to go grab the booty for herself."

当她第一个到达那个潮池时,她就决定自己去拿那些宝贝了。”

旁白 neutral

William turned to Anna." Is that true?"

威廉转向安娜。“是真的吗?”

旁白 neutral

Anna's shoulders slumped." I didn't mean to do it! It was an accident."

安娜的肩膀耷拉下来。“我不是故意的!这是个意外。”

旁白 neutral

Maggie scowled." How can you steal something by accident?"

玛吉皱起了眉头。“你怎么可能意外偷东西呢?”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah!" chimed in Luke

“就是!”卢克插嘴道。

旁白 neutral

Anna sighed." I was about to check one tide pool when I realized that another one is shaped like a teardrop

安娜叹了口气。“我正要检查一个潮池时,突然意识到另一个的形状像一滴眼泪。

旁白 neutral

Just like the clue!" Anna went on." So I got excited and ran to that one."

“就像线索说的那样!”安娜继续说,“所以我很兴奋,就跑向了那个潮池。”

旁白 neutral

" That must be when Roger saw you running on the beach," Cole said

“那一定是罗杰看见你在海滩上跑的时候。”科尔说。

旁白 neutral

" When I got to the tide pool, nobody else was there yet," Anna went on

“当我到达潮池时,还没有其他人。”安娜继续说。

旁白 neutral

" I spotted the box in the water and grabbed it

“我发现水里的盒子,就抓住了它。

旁白 neutral

I thought the envelope had money inside."

我以为信封里装着钱。”

旁白 neutral

" So you decided to steal it?" Maggie demanded

“所以你就决定偷走它?”玛吉问道。

旁白 neutral

" I was thinking about taking some of it," Anna admitted

“我当时在想拿一部分。”安娜承认道。

旁白 neutral

" Enough to buy myself a game player. I had gum in my pocket," she went on

“够买一台游戏机的钱。我口袋里有一块口香糖,”她继续说道。

旁白 neutral

" So I dropped that in the box

“于是我就把它放进了盒子里。

旁白 neutral

I thought the gum might make up for taking some of the money."

我以为口香糖可以弥补拿走一部分钱。”

旁白 neutral

Tears filled her eyes." I know it was wrong — really wrong."

她的眼中充满了泪水。“我知道这是错的——大错特错。”

旁白 neutral

Luke was staring at her in disbelief." I can't believe you stole our stuff!"

卢克难以置信地盯着她。“真不敢相信你偷了我们的东西!”

旁白 neutral

Anna bit her lip

安娜咬着嘴唇。

旁白 neutral

" Once I realized that the envelope didn't have money, I wanted to put it back in the box

“我发现信封里没钱后,本想把盒子放回去的。

旁白 neutral

But I heard someone coming. I panicked and stuck the envelope in my pocket

但我听到有人来了。我一慌乱,就把信封塞进了口袋。

旁白 neutral

Then I tossed the box back in the water and sneaked away before anyone saw me."

然后我把盒子扔回水里,趁没人看见偷偷溜走了。”

旁白 neutral

Nathan frowned at Anna." How could you do something like that?"

内森对安娜皱起了眉头。“你怎么能做这样的事?”

旁白 neutral

" I'm sorry." Tears rolled down Anna's cheeks

“对不起。”泪水顺着安娜的脸颊滚落。

旁白 neutral

She pulled an envelope out of her pocket and gave it to Henry

她从口袋里掏出一个信封,递给了亨利。

旁白 neutral

" I never meant to ruin anyone's fun

“我绝不是故意要破坏大家的兴致。

旁白 neutral

I just wasn't thinking, and now I feel terrible

我那时候就是没动脑子,现在感觉糟透了。

旁白 neutral

I don't even want a video game player anymore!"

我甚至都不想要游戏机了!

旁白 neutral

Henry couldn't help feeling a little sorry for Anna

亨利不禁有点同情安娜。

旁白 neutral

" I made a terrible mistake," she went on

“我犯了个大错,”她继续说道。

旁白 neutral

" And I owe your parents a big apology too, William."

“而且我也欠你父母一个诚恳的道歉,威廉。”

旁白 neutral

He nodded coolly." You sure do, Anna."

他冷淡地点点头。“你确实欠,安娜。”

旁白 neutral

Looking miserable, Anna headed back to the beach house to apologize to William's parents

安娜一脸难过,转身回海滩小屋去给威廉的父母道歉。

旁白 neutral

" Come on, you guys," Maggie said to the others

“走,我们走,”麦琪对其他人说。

旁白 neutral

" We have one more treasure to find!"

“我们还有一个宝藏要找呢!”

旁白 neutral

They all ran to the bandstand

他们都跑向了那个露天演奏台。

旁白 neutral

A cooler with a skull and crossbones sat there

那里放着一个带有骷髅标志的冷藏箱。

旁白 neutral

Henry read the note that was taped to it

亨利读了贴在箱子上的纸条。

旁白 neutral

" We're supposed to carry the cooler back to William's beach house," he informed his friends

他告诉朋友们:“我们应该把这个冷藏箱搬回威廉的海边小屋。”

旁白 neutral

" It will get filled up with something there."

“到了那里,里面会装满东西的。”

旁白 neutral

As they hurried back to William's house, The Lemonade Detectives talked about the case

他们匆匆赶回威廉家时,柠檬汁侦探们讨论着这个案件。

旁白 neutral

" How did you figure out that Anna was the thief?" Maggie asked Henry

麦琪问亨利:“你是怎么发现安娜就是那个小偷的?”

旁白 neutral

Henry shrugged." It was the only answer that fit all the clues."

亨利耸耸肩:“只有这个答案能解释所有线索。”

旁白 neutral

" A few things still don't make sense though," Cole said

科尔说:“不过还有几件事说不通。”

旁白 neutral

" Why was Nathan acting weird all day?"

“为什么内森一整天都怪怪的?”

旁白 neutral

They looked at Nathan." Ah-choo!" Nathan sneezed

他们看向内森。“阿嚏!”内森打了个喷嚏。

旁白 neutral

Henry smiled." Another case closed," he said

亨利笑了。“又一个案子结了,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Nathan caught his sister's cold and isn't feeling well

“内森被他姐姐传染了感冒,身体不舒服。

旁白 neutral

That's why he's grumpy today!"

所以他今天脾气不好!”

旁白 neutral

" Okay," Maggie said." But I have another question

“好吧,”麦琪说。“不过我还有个问题。

旁白 neutral

Why was Roger hanging around us all day?"

为什么罗杰一整天都跟着我们转悠?”

旁白 neutral

They'd just come within view of the beach house. Henry pointed

他们刚走到能看见海边小屋的地方。亨利伸手一指。

旁白 neutral

" I think we just solved that mystery too."

“看来那个谜团我们也刚好解开了。”

旁白 neutral

There was a party set up on the deck with pirate decorations!

露台上布置好了一场派对,满是海盗装饰!

旁白 neutral

Roger stood there, dressed in a pirate costume

罗杰站在那儿,穿着一身海盗服。

旁白 neutral

" Ahoy, mateys!" he called, waving

“喂,伙计们!”他挥手喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Come and enjoy your final booty — it's a pirate party!"

“快来享用你们的最后一份战利品——这是场海盗派对!”

旁白 neutral

They brought the cooler over, and Roger immediately filled it with ice and soda for them

他们把冷藏箱搬过去,罗杰立刻往里装满了冰块和汽水。

旁白 neutral

Henry could see Anna standing off to the side, talking with William's parents in low tones

亨利看见安娜站在一旁,正小声和威廉的父母说话。

旁白 neutral

Henry and Maggie were watching her

亨利和麦琪都看着她。

旁白 neutral

" Do you think Anna and William can still be friends?" asked Maggie softly

“你觉得安娜和威廉还能做朋友吗?”麦琪轻声问道。

旁白 neutral

" I'm not sure," Henry replied

“我说不好,”亨利回答。

旁白 neutral

" Anna seems pretty sorry about what she did, but friends don't steal from friends."

“安娜看起来非常后悔自己的所作所为,但朋友之间不该偷东西。”

旁白 neutral

" And cousins don't steal from cousins," Maggie added, banging her cup gently against Henry's

“而且表兄弟之间也不该偷东西,”麦琪补了一句,拿杯子轻轻碰了碰亨利的杯子。

旁白 neutral

" Your parents must have set up this party while we were in town," Cole said to William

“这派对肯定是你爸妈趁我们去镇上的时候布置的,”科尔对威廉说。

旁白 neutral

William grinned as he looked around the deck." It's pretty cool, actually."

威廉环顾露台,咧嘴笑了。“说真的,挺酷的。”

旁白 neutral

" That's why Roger went to the general store earlier," Henry chimed in

“难怪罗杰早前去了一趟杂货店,”亨利插嘴道。

旁白 neutral

" Anna's parents also do catering, remember?

“安娜的父母也做餐饮外包,记得吗?

旁白 neutral

Roger must have been picking up the food."

罗杰肯定是去取食物了。”

旁白 neutral

Maggie laughed." It's a good thing we solved all the mysteries," she said." Otherwise — "

麦琪笑了起来。“幸好我们把所有谜团都解开了,”她说,“不然的话——”

旁白 neutral

Just then Roger Redbeard popped up from behind Maggie

就在这时,红胡子罗杰突然从麦琪身后冒了出来。

旁白 neutral

" I would have made you walk the plank!" he finished." Aargh!"

“我就让你们都走跳板去!”他接话道。“嚯啊!”