E58 · Episodes
058 海湾里的秘密
海湾里的秘密
Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 58 — 海湾里的秘密.
77 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
" I have a confession to make," Luke went on
“我有个坦白要说,”卢克接着说。
旁白 neutral
" I knew it!" Maggie exclaimed." You took those tickets, didn't you?"
“我就知道!”麦琪喊道,“你拿了那些票,对不对?”
旁白 neutral
" What?" Luke looked confused
“什么?”卢克一脸困惑。
旁白 neutral
" No, wait. My confession is that I already saw Revenge of the Pirate's Ghost
“不,等等。我的坦白是我已经看过《海盗幽灵的复仇》了。
旁白 neutral
My uncle owns a movie theater in my hometown
我叔叔在我家乡有一家电影院。
旁白 neutral
He held an early screening, and I got to go."
他办了一场提前放映,我就去看了。”
旁白 neutral
Henry was surprised. That wasn't the confession he'd expected!
亨利很惊讶。这可不是他预料中的坦白!
旁白 neutral
" Wait," Henry said." You already saw the movie? Why didn't you tell us?"
“等等,”亨利说,“你已经看过那部电影了?为什么不告诉我们?”
旁白 neutral
Luke shrugged." I didn't want to give away any secrets about the plot
卢克耸耸肩。“我不想泄露任何剧情秘密。
旁白 neutral
Especially anything important, like Captain Green is actually the main pirate's brother... Oops!"
尤其是重要的,比如格林船长其实是那个海盗头子的弟弟……糟糕!”
旁白 neutral
He clapped one hand over his mouth
他一只手捂住了嘴。
旁白 neutral
Then he pulled it away, looking sheepish
随后又把手拿开,一脸尴尬。
旁白 neutral
" Don't tell Nathan I just said that, okay?
“别告诉内森我刚才说的那些话,好吗?
旁白 neutral
He's really excited to see the movie
他真的很期待看那部电影。
旁白 neutral
I don't want to ruin the surprise for him
我不想破坏他的惊喜。
旁白 neutral
Sorry I just ruined it for you guys."
抱歉,我刚刚破坏了你们的惊喜。”
旁白 neutral
" It's okay, and don't worry, we won't tell Nathan," Cole promised while Henry and Maggie nodded
“没关系,别担心,我们不会告诉内森的,”科尔保证道,亨利和麦琪则在旁边点头。
旁白 neutral
" But does this mean you didn't take our booty?"
“但这意味着你没拿走我们的战利品吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Of course not!" Luke said." Why would I do that? I'm not a thief."
“当然没有!”卢克说,“我干嘛要干那种事?我又不是小偷。”
旁白 neutral
He hurried to rejoin the others. Henry looked at Maggie and Cole
他匆匆回去和其他人会合。亨利看了看麦琪和科尔。
旁白 neutral
" I guess Luke's innocent," he said
"我觉得卢克是无辜的,"他说。
旁白 neutral
" If he already saw that movie, he has no motive for stealing the tickets."
"既然他已经看过那部电影了,就没有偷票的动机。"
旁白 neutral
" Yeah," Maggie agreed." Especially since his uncle owns a movie theater
"是啊,"麦琪赞同道。"尤其因为他叔叔拥有一家电影院。
旁白 neutral
He can see any movie whenever he wants."
他想看什么电影随时都可以看。"
旁白 neutral
A few minutes later the whole group reached the town of Sea Cove
几分钟后,一行人到达了海螺湾小镇。
旁白 neutral
Maggie hurried over to Anna and Luke, who were looking at the drawing
麦琪急忙跑到安娜和卢克那里,他们正在看那幅画。
旁白 neutral
Cole was about to go over there too. But Henry grabbed his arm
科尔也正要过去,但亨利抓住了他的胳膊。
旁白 neutral
" Look," he said, pointing to a shop nearby
"看,"他说,指着附近的一家商店。
旁白 neutral
" Sea Cove General Store," Cole said, reading the sign on the front
"海螺湾百货店,"科尔念着门前的招牌说。
旁白 neutral
" That must be Anna's family's store."
"那一定是安娜家的商店。"
旁白 neutral
" That's not all," Henry said." Look at the initials — SCGS
“还不止这些,”亨利说,“看首字母缩写——SCGS。”
旁白 neutral
That's where Roger got that soda cup. Let's go find out!"
罗杰就是在那儿拿的汽水杯。我们去查个明白!”
旁白 neutral
They hurried toward the store. When they got closer, Henry could see it wasn't just a store
他们快步走向那家店。走近后,亨利发现那不仅仅是家商店。
旁白 neutral
There was a sandwich shop, a catering business, and a soda fountain
那里有三明治店、外烩服务,还有个汽水吧台。
旁白 neutral
" Wow, Anna's family sure must be busy," he commented
“哇,安娜一家肯定很忙,”他说道。
旁白 neutral
Cole didn't answer. He was looking in another direction." Here comes William."
科尔没有回答。他正看向另一个方向。“威廉来了。”
旁白 neutral
Henry looked and saw William walking toward them
亨利一看,见到威廉正朝他们走来。
旁白 neutral
" Let's try to question him while he's alone," he whispered to Cole
“趁他一个人,我们试着问问他,”他小声对科尔说。
旁白 neutral
When William got closer, Henry smiled
威廉走近时,亨利露出了微笑。
旁白 neutral
" Hi, William. Are your new shoes more comfortable?" he said
“嗨,威廉。新鞋穿着更舒服吗?”他说道。
旁白 neutral
They all looked down at William's feet
他们都低头看向威廉的脚。
旁白 neutral
He was wearing the same shoes he'd had on all day
他脚上穿的还是那双穿了一整天的鞋子。
旁白 neutral
" I couldn't find my other sandals," William mumbled." So I just left these on."
“我找不到另一双凉鞋了,”威廉嘟囔道,“所以就没换下来。”
旁白 neutral
" Are you sure that's what happened?" Cole said
“你确定是这样吗?”科尔说。
旁白 neutral
" Or were you really hiding something in your room?"
“还是说,你其实在房间里藏了什么东西?”
旁白 neutral
" Hiding something? What do you mean?" William asked
“藏东西?你什么意思?”威廉问道。
旁白 neutral
Henry elbowed Cole. Henry didn't want Cole to give away their suspicions
亨利用胳膊肘顶了一下科尔,他不想让科尔暴露他们的怀疑。
旁白 neutral
But Cole ignored him." Did you take those movie tickets, William?"
但科尔没理他。“威廉,那些电影票是你拿的吗?”
旁白 neutral
" What?" William looked confused." Of course not! Why would I do that?"
“什么?”威廉一脸困惑,“当然不是!我为什么要那么做?”
旁白 neutral
" We don't know," Henry spoke up
“我们也不知道,”亨利开口说道。
旁白 neutral
" But we've noticed that you don't seem very happy to have us here
“但我们注意到,你似乎不太高兴看到我们在这儿。
旁白 neutral
Maybe you changed your mind about inviting us."
也许你改变主意,不想邀请我们了。”
旁白 neutral
" Yeah," Cole added
“是啊,”科尔补充道。
旁白 neutral
" Maybe you're trying to ruin the treasure hunt so we'll leave early."
“也许你想搞砸这次寻宝,好让我们早点离开。”
旁白 neutral
William looked upset." No way!" he blurted out." I'm glad you guys are here!"
威廉看起来很不高兴。“绝不可能!”他脱口而出,“我很高兴你们能来!”
旁白 neutral
" Then why have you been in such a bad mood all day?" Cole asked
“那你为什么一整天都心情这么差?”科尔问道。
旁白 neutral
William sighed." Sorry about that. It's because of my parents
威廉叹了口气。“为这事道歉。是因为我爸妈。
旁白 neutral
They're used to spending lots of money entertaining people for Dad's job
他们习惯了大手大脚花钱招待别人,那是爸爸工作需要。
旁白 neutral
I didn't want them to do that this weekend
我不希望他们这个周末也那样做。
旁白 neutral
I just wanted us to have a fun, normal weekend at the beach." He shrugged
我只想让我们在海滩过一个有趣又普通的周末。”他耸了耸肩。
旁白 neutral
" But they planned this whole expensive treasure hunt without even telling me!
“可他们订了这么一整套昂贵的寻宝活动,连说都没跟我说一声!
旁白 neutral
I was afraid you'd all think I was showing off."
我怕你们都以为我是在炫耀。”
旁白 neutral
" Is that why you kept disappearing?" Cole asked
“这就是你老是不见人的原因?”科尔问。
旁白 neutral
William nodded." I was trying to get them to tell me what else they have planned
威廉点点头。“我那时正试着让他们告诉我,他们到底还计划了什么。
旁白 neutral
But they wouldn't tell me anything."
可他们什么都不肯告诉我。”
旁白 neutral
Henry could tell William was being truthful
亨利看得出威廉说的是实话。
旁白 neutral
" Don't worry. We didn't think you were showing off."
“别担心。我们没觉得你在炫耀。”
旁白 neutral
" Yeah. The treasure hunt is fantastic." Cole clapped William on the shoulder
“是啊,寻宝活动棒极了。”科尔拍了拍威廉的肩膀。
旁白 neutral
" Anyway, we like you no matter what."
“不管怎样,我们都喜欢你。”
旁白 neutral
Henry nodded." We don't care how much money your parents spend," he added
亨利点点头。“你爸妈花多少钱我们不在乎,”他补充道。
旁白 neutral
" We came because you're our friend."
“我们来,是因为你是我们的朋友。”
旁白 neutral
William looked relieved." Thanks
威廉看上去如释重负。“谢谢。
旁白 neutral
In that case I'll be in a better mood from now on," he promised
听你们这样说,从现在起我会调整好心情的,”他保证道。
旁白 neutral
" Good." Henry smiled. Then he realized something
“这就好。”亨利笑了。随后他意识到了什么。
旁白 neutral
" This means we still don't know who took those tickets."
“这意味着我们还是不知道是谁拿了那些票。”
旁白 neutral
" Is Roger Redbeard still a suspect?" William asked
“罗杰·红胡子还是嫌疑人吗?”威廉问道。
旁白 neutral
" Because when I was leaving my house just now, I saw him lurking around outside!"
“因为我刚才离开家的时候,看到他在外面鬼鬼祟祟地徘徊!”