Level 6 · 柠檬水侦探
🎬

E43 · Episodes

043 谁干的

谁干的

Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 43 — 谁干的.

79 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" No way! Who would slash our bike tires?" Maggie cried, rushing over to her bicycle

“不会吧!谁会割我们的自行车轮胎?”玛吉喊道,冲向自己的自行车。

旁白 neutral

" Wait," she added." I think my tires are okay."

“等等,”她接着说,“我觉得我的轮胎没事。”

旁白 neutral

" Mine too," someone else called out

“我的也没事,”另一个人喊道。

旁白 neutral

Henry checked his bike. His tires were fine

亨利检查了自己的自行车,他的轮胎完好无损。

旁白 neutral

" It looks like only some tires were slashed," he said

“看来只有部分轮胎被割破了,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Yeah. Like mine!" Cole sounded upset as he looked at his tires

“是啊,比如我的!”科尔看着自己的轮胎,听上去很沮丧。

旁白 neutral

" Who would be mean enough to do this?"

“谁会这么坏,干出这种事?”

旁白 neutral

" I don't know," Henry said

“我不知道,”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" But maybe The Lemonade Detectives can figure it out."

“但也许‘柠檬水侦探社’能查出来。”

旁白 neutral

He looked around, trying to see how everyone was reacting

他环顾四周,想看看大家都有什么反应。

旁白 neutral

Most of the riders looked confused or upset

大多数骑手看起来既困惑又沮丧。

旁白 neutral

A bunch of kids were gathered around Ms. Hernandez, asking her questions about what had happened

一群孩子围在埃尔南德斯女士身边,问她发生了什么事。

旁白 neutral

Then Henry spotted the man in the dark glasses

这时,亨利发现了那个戴墨镜的男人。

旁白 neutral

He was standing by his bike with his arms folded, looking bored

他双臂交叉站在自行车旁,看上去很无聊。

旁白 neutral

Maggie noticed him too." Hey, maybe it was that guy!" she whispered

玛吉也注意到了他。“嘿,说不定就是那个人干的!”她小声说。

旁白 neutral

" I didn't see him while we were at the picnic spot

“我们在野餐地点的时候,我没看到他。

旁白 neutral

He could have been down here slashing tires the whole time!"

他可能一直在这里扎轮胎!”

旁白 neutral

" Maybe," Henry said." I didn't notice him while we were up there either."

“也许吧,”亨利说,“我们在上面的时候,我也没注意到他。”

旁白 neutral

" I bet it was those kids from Valley High School," said Cole

“我敢打赌是山谷高中的那些孩子干的,”科尔说。

旁白 neutral

" They probably came on the ride to make trouble!"

“他们很可能是来骑行捣乱的!”

旁白 neutral

Henry looked around for the Valley High teens

亨利环顾四周,寻找那些山谷高中的学生。

旁白 neutral

He couldn't see the girl in the crowd, but he spotted the boy right away

他在人群里没看到那个女孩,但一眼就认出了那个男孩。

旁白 neutral

He was smirking as he watched everyone check their tires

他幸灾乐祸地笑着,看大家检查轮胎。

旁白 neutral

" His tires look okay," Cole said

“他的轮胎看起来没事。”科尔说。

旁白 neutral

" And we already know he doesn't like Belltown

“而且我们已经知道他讨厌贝尔镇。

旁白 neutral

Remember how he was teasing Nathan?"

还记得他怎么取笑内森的吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah. He should be a suspect too," Henry said

“对,他也应该是个嫌疑犯。”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" Did anyone see him at the picnic area?"

“有人在野餐区见过他吗?”

旁白 neutral

" I didn't," Maggie said." So that proves it! He's guilty!"

“我没看见,”玛吉说,“那就证明了!他就是凶手!”

旁白 neutral

As usual, Maggie was jumping to conclusions

像往常一样,玛吉又急于下结论了。

旁白 neutral

" It doesn't prove anything," Henry reminded her

“这并不能证明什么,”亨利提醒她。

旁白 neutral

" There were lots of people I didn't notice while we were at the picnic area

“我们在野餐区时,有很多人我没注意到。

旁白 neutral

We should start questioning everyone and see who left."

我们应该开始询问每个人,看看是谁离开了。”

旁白 neutral

" I remember someone who left!" Maggie said." That rich kid, William

“我记得有人离开了!”玛吉说。“那个有钱的孩子,威廉。

旁白 neutral

I saw him get up and walk toward the path leading down here."

我看见他站起来,朝通往这儿的小路走去。”

旁白 neutral

Henry remembered seeing William leave the picnic area too

亨利也记得看到威廉离开了野餐区。

旁白 neutral

" Okay," he said." But that doesn't prove anything either

“好吧,”他说。“但那也不能证明什么。

旁白 neutral

Lots of people left to walk down to the restrooms."

很多人都离开,走去洗手间了。”

旁白 neutral

Just then Jill and Ashley rushed over." This is terrible!" Ashley cried

就在这时,吉尔和阿什莉跑了过来。“太糟了!”阿什莉喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Someone's trying to ruin our fundraiser!"

“有人想破坏我们的筹款活动!”

旁白 neutral

" You have to help us," Jill added

“你们得帮帮我们。”吉尔补充道。

旁白 neutral

" We want to hire The Lemonade Detectives to solve this horrible crime!"

“我们想聘请柠檬水侦探社来侦破这桩可怕的犯罪!”

旁白 neutral

Henry smiled." I don't know if I'd call it a horrible crime," he said

亨利笑了。“我说不好这算不算可怕的犯罪。”他说。

旁白 neutral

" But don't worry. We're already on the case

“不过别担心。我们已经着手调查了。

旁白 neutral

To start, we want to question you two."

首先,我们想问问你们俩几个问题。”

旁白 neutral

" What?" Jill looked outraged

“什么?”吉尔显得很气愤。

旁白 neutral

" You don't suspect us again, do you?"

“你们不会又怀疑我们吧?”

旁白 neutral

" No!" Henry said quickly." You're not suspects this time."

“不!”亨利赶忙说。“这次你们不是嫌疑人。”

旁白 neutral

He knew why Jill was annoyed

他知道吉尔为什么恼火。

旁白 neutral

Somehow she ended up being a suspect in a lot of The Lemonade Detectives' cases

不知怎的,在柠檬水侦探社的很多案子里,她最后都成了嫌疑人。

旁白 neutral

Ashley had been a suspect once too

阿什莉以前也被怀疑过一次。

旁白 neutral

Henry was pretty sure that they were innocent again now

亨利很确定她们这次应该也是无辜的。

旁白 neutral

Why would they try to ruin a fundraiser for their own team?

她们为什么要破坏自己车队的筹款活动呢?

旁白 neutral

" So what do you want to ask us?" Ashley asked

“那你想问我们什么?”阿什莉问道。

旁白 neutral

" Do you know how many bikes got damaged?" Henry asked

“你们知道有多少辆自行车被弄坏了吗?”亨利问道。

旁白 neutral

Ashley shrugged." We're not sure exactly," she said

阿什莉耸耸肩。“我们不太确定。”她说。

旁白 neutral

" We'll have to check with Ms. Hernandez

“我们得问问赫尔南德斯老师。

旁白 neutral

But at least six or seven bikes have slashed tires."

但至少有六七辆自行车的轮胎被割破了。”

旁白 neutral

" We were just trying to figure out who left the picnic spot," Cole added

“我们刚才也在想是谁离开了野餐地点。”科尔补充道。

旁白 neutral

" Did you notice anyone slipping away?"

“你们有没有注意到谁悄悄溜走了?”

旁白 neutral

" Oh." Jill looked less upset now that she realized she wasn't a suspect

“哦。”吉尔意识到自己不是嫌疑人,看起来没那么难过了。

旁白 neutral

" I don't know. I wasn't paying much attention to that."

“我不知道。我没太注意到这个。”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah," Ashley said." I walked down to the restrooms with a couple of friends

“是啊,”阿什莉说,“我跟几个朋友走去洗手间了。

旁白 neutral

The only person there when we left was your friend Nathan."

我们离开的时候,那儿只有你的朋友内森。”

旁白 neutral

Henry nodded, remembering that Nathan had gone to the restroom alone

亨利点点头,想起内森确实一个人去了洗手间。

旁白 neutral

He was sure his friend hadn't slashed those tires

他相信自己的朋友没有割破那些轮胎。

旁白 neutral

But maybe Nathan had seen something suspicious

但也许内森看到了什么可疑的事情。

旁白 neutral

" Thanks," Henry said." We'd better start investigating

“谢谢,”亨利说,“我们最好开始调查了。

旁白 neutral

What are you going to do about the ride?"

骑行的事你们打算怎么办?”

旁白 neutral

" Good question." Cole frowned as he looked at his bike again

“问得好。”科尔又看了看自己的自行车,皱起了眉头。

旁白 neutral

" I can't ride with a slashed tire."

“轮胎破了,我没法骑了。”

旁白 neutral

" I think Ms. Hernandez is calling Belltown Bikes."

“我想赫尔南德斯老师正在给贝尔镇自行车店打电话。”

旁白 neutral

Ashley glanced over at the coach, who was talking on her cell phone

阿什莉朝教练那边瞥了一眼,她正在用手机通话。

旁白 neutral

" She's going to ask them to bring new tires to replace the slashed ones."

“她会请他们送些新轮胎来,把割破的换掉。”

旁白 neutral

" Good," Henry said

“那太好了。”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" That should give us some time to question people before the ride continues."

“这样在继续骑行前,我们就能有点时间盘问大家了。”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah." Jill didn't look happy

“是啊。”吉尔看起来不太高兴。

旁白 neutral

" But someone will have to pay for the new tires

“但总得有人为新轮胎付钱。

旁白 neutral

So if you guys don't solve the mystery, we might not raise enough money to buy our uniforms!"

所以如果你们破不了案,我们可能就筹不到足够的钱买队服了!”