Level 6 · 柠檬水侦探
🎬

E30 · Episodes

030 团队合作

团队合作

Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 30 — 团队合作.

85 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" How dare you accuse me!" John exclaimed as everyone else gasped

“你竟敢指责我!”约翰大声说道,其他人倒吸一口凉气。

旁白 neutral

" You can't prove anything!"

“你拿不出证据!”

旁白 neutral

" I can't prove you dumped those frogs," Henry said

亨利说:“我没法证明是你扔了那些青蛙。”

旁白 neutral

" But I know you poured the paint in Kyle's bag

“但我知道是你把颜料倒进凯尔的包里。

旁白 neutral

Kyle, Coach Phillips, and I were the only ones who looked at the paint

凯尔、菲利普斯教练和我,是唯一看过那颜料的人。

旁白 neutral

But you just said it was green paint

可你刚才说那是绿色颜料。

旁白 neutral

How would you know that unless you poured it in there yourself?"

要不是你亲手倒的,你怎么会知道?”

旁白 neutral

Daisy gasped." He did say it was green!"

黛西倒吸一口气。“他是说了绿色!”

旁白 neutral

" That was just a lucky guess," John protested

“那只是碰巧猜中罢了。”约翰辩解道。

旁白 neutral

" Daisy is always painting pictures of trees and stuff

“黛西老是画树啊什么的。

旁白 neutral

I figured she'd use green paint!"

我猜到她会用绿色油漆!

旁白 neutral

But the coach was frowning

但教练眉头紧锁。

旁白 neutral

" Did you have anything to do with those frogs, John?" he asked

“约翰,那些青蛙是你干的吗?”他问道。

旁白 neutral

" His parents own a pet store," Tiny spoke up

“他父母开了一家宠物店,”蒂尼插话说。

旁白 neutral

" I bet he got the frogs there and dumped them in the pool when we weren't looking!"

“我敢打赌,他肯定是从那儿弄来的青蛙,趁我们不注意倒进游泳池的!”

旁白 neutral

" I just remembered something," Cole said." John was the fastest jogger

“我刚刚想起一件事,”科尔说,“约翰当时是慢跑最快的。

旁白 neutral

He got back to the pool before the rest of us."

他比我们所有人都先回到游泳池。”

旁白 neutral

" I remember that too," Kyle said." Cole and I got there next

“我也记得,”凯尔说,“我和科尔是接下来到的。

旁白 neutral

But it took us a few more minutes than John

但我们比他多花了好几分钟。

旁白 neutral

He had plenty of time to dump the frogs back in the water."

他完全有时间把青蛙倒回水里。”

旁白 neutral

" And place my flip-flops near the buckets," Cole added

“再把我的拖鞋放在水桶旁边。”科尔补充道。

旁白 neutral

Tommy stared at his brother

汤米盯着他的哥哥。

旁白 neutral

" Is that why you said you'd go inside and get Tiny's towel for Daisy, John?"

“所以你当时才说要进去帮黛西拿小泰的毛巾,约翰?”

旁白 neutral

" Aha!" Henry said." So John was behind the ant trick too!"

“啊哈!”亨利说,“原来蚂蚁的恶作剧也是约翰干的!”

旁白 neutral

Finally John hid his face in his hands

最后,约翰用手捂住了脸。

旁白 neutral

" Okay, you're right. It was all me!" he blurted out

“好吧,你们说对了。全都是我干的!”他脱口而出。

旁白 neutral

" I stained the towel and dragged it through an anthill

“我把毛巾弄脏,又把它拖过蚂蚁窝。

旁白 neutral

Then I folded it so nobody would notice the ants until Daisy used the towel

然后我把毛巾叠了起来,这样黛西用之前就不会有人发现蚂蚁。

旁白 neutral

I dumped the frogs in the pool too. I'm sorry

我还把青蛙倒进了泳池。对不起。

旁白 neutral

I thought if I got rid of everyone else, Tommy might make the team."

我以为把其他人赶走,汤米就有可能入选。”

旁白 neutral

Tommy stared at John." Why would you do that?

汤米盯着约翰。“你为什么要这么做?

旁白 neutral

You know I don't care much about swimming."

你知道我并不怎么在乎游泳。”

旁白 neutral

" If you don't make the swim team, Mom and Dad will let you take tennis lessons instead," John said

“要是你进不了游泳队,爸妈就会让你改去上网球课,”约翰说。

旁白 neutral

" I heard them talking about how expensive that is

“我听到他们说网球课很贵。

旁白 neutral

They might not have enough money to buy me a car for my birthday!"

他们可能就没钱给我买生日礼物——一辆车了!”

旁白 neutral

" Wow," Maggie whispered to Henry." John had a motive we didn't know about!"

“哇,”玛吉小声对亨利说,“约翰原来有个我们不知道的动机!”

旁白 neutral

The coach looked very serious." Come with me, John," he said

教练脸色很严肃。“跟我来,约翰,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" We'd better call your parents."

“最好给你父母打个电话。”

旁白 neutral

The next day Maggie and Henry were at the lemonade stand

第二天,玛吉和亨利待在柠檬水摊前。

旁白 neutral

" The last day of tryouts is almost over," Maggie said

“选拔赛的最后一天快要结束了,”玛吉说。

旁白 neutral

" I wonder if Cole made the team."

“不知道科尔入选了没。”

旁白 neutral

Suddenly they heard a shout

突然,他们听到一声喊叫。

旁白 neutral

" That sounds like Cole," Henry said

“听起来像是科尔。”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

Cole raced toward them, grinning." I made it!" he cried

科尔咧嘴笑着朝他们跑来。“我成功了!”他喊道。

旁白 neutral

" I'm on the swim team!"

“我进游泳队了!”

旁白 neutral

" Congratulations!" Henry and Maggie exclaimed

“恭喜你!”亨利和麦琪齐声喊道。

旁白 neutral

They each gave him a high five

他们每个人都和他击掌庆贺。

旁白 neutral

" Kyle must be mad that you got the spot," Maggie said

“凯尔肯定气坏了,因为你拿到了那个名额。”麦琪说。

旁白 neutral

" Nope," Cole said." He made it too!

“才没有,”科尔说,“他也入选了!

旁白 neutral

There was an extra spot after Coach Phillips kicked John off the team."

菲利普斯教练把约翰开除后,多出了一个名额。”

旁白 neutral

" Then Daisy must be mad," Maggie said

“那黛西一定很生气,”玛吉说。

旁白 neutral

Cole shrugged." Not really

科尔耸耸肩。“没那么生气。

旁白 neutral

Her parents said she could take horseback-riding lessons instead."

她父母说她可以改上骑马课。”

旁白 neutral

" What about Lauren?" Maggie asked next

“那劳伦呢?”玛吉接着问。

旁白 neutral

" Is she mad that you made the team?"

“她对你入选了游泳队生气吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Not anymore," Cole said." I apologized again for saying she looked young

“现在不了,”科尔说。“我又为说她看起来显小道歉了。

旁白 neutral

This time she listened."

这次她听进去了。”

旁白 neutral

" That's great," Henry said

“那太好了,”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" Another great thing happened," Cole went on

“还发生了一件好事,”科尔接着说。

旁白 neutral

" John's parents gave me the frogs John brought to the pool!

“约翰的父母把约翰带到泳池的青蛙送我了!

旁白 neutral

They wanted to apologize for John trying to get me in trouble

他们想为约翰试图陷害我而道歉。

旁白 neutral

They even gave me free frog food for one month!"

他们甚至还给了我一个月的免费青蛙饲料!”

旁白 neutral

" That's really generous," Henry said

“那可真慷慨,”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

Cole put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a five-dollar bill

科尔把手伸进口袋,掏出一张五美元的钞票。

旁白 neutral

" I almost forgot. Coach Phillips was really grateful that The Lemonade Detectives solved the mystery

“我差点忘了。菲利普斯教练非常感谢柠檬汁侦探队解开了谜团。”

旁白 neutral

He offered to pay our detective fee."

他提出支付我们的侦探费。

旁白 neutral

Maggie looked away for a second. Then she looked back at Cole

玛吉移开视线片刻,然后重新看向科尔。

旁白 neutral

" You didn't really do much to solve the case

“你其实没做什么来破案。”

旁白 neutral

Plus you got all those free frogs

而且你还得到了那么多免费青蛙。

旁白 neutral

So Henry and I should just split the money between the two of us."

所以我和亨利应该把钱平分。”

旁白 neutral

" What?" Cole protested." That's not fair!"

“什么?”科尔抗议道,“这不公平!”

旁白 neutral

" The Lemonade Detectives are a team, Maggie," Henry reminded her

“柠檬汁侦探队是一个团队,玛吉,”亨利提醒她。

旁白 neutral

" But I've almost got enough money to start horseback-riding lessons!" Maggie argued

“可是我快攒够开始上马术课的钱了!”玛吉争辩道。

旁白 neutral

" I need money too!" said Cole

“我也需要钱!”科尔说。

旁白 neutral

While they were arguing, a man walked over

他们正在争吵时,一个男人走了过来。

旁白 neutral

" Would you like to buy some lemonade?" Henry asked

“您想买些柠檬汁吗?”亨利问。

旁白 neutral

" No, thanks," the man said

“不,谢谢,”男人说。

旁白 neutral

" My son Kyle told me you three are pretty good detectives."

“我儿子凯尔告诉我,你们三个是挺不错的侦探。”

旁白 neutral

" That's right," Maggie said." Do you have a case for us?"

“没错,”玛吉说,“您有案子要找我们吗?”

旁白 neutral

The man sighed

男人叹了口气。

旁白 neutral

" Yes. My wife's birthday is this weekend, and I forgot where I hid her gift."

“是的。我妻子的生日就在这周末,可我忘记把她的礼物藏哪儿了。”

旁白 neutral

Henry smiled

亨利笑了。

旁白 neutral

Finding a lost birthday gift wasn't the most exciting case in the world

寻找一份丢失的生日礼物算不上世上最刺激的案子。

旁白 neutral

But that didn't matter

但那无所谓。

旁白 neutral

The Lemonade Detectives solved all mysteries, large or small!

柠檬汁侦探队解决所有谜团,无论大小!