Level 6 · 柠檬水侦探
🎬

E26 · Episodes

026 拖鞋陷阱

拖鞋陷阱

Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 26 — 拖鞋陷阱.

79 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Henry stared at Cole in shock. So did everyone else

亨利震惊地盯着科尔。其他人也一样。

旁白 neutral

" Your flip-flops were at the scene of the crime," Kyle said, pointing at Cole

“你的拖鞋在犯罪现场,”凯尔指着科尔说。

旁白 neutral

" That means you dumped the frogs back in the water!"

“那就是说你又把青蛙倒回水里了!”

旁白 neutral

John nodded." I bet he did it the first time too."

约翰点点头。“我敢说第一次也是他干的。”

旁白 neutral

" I knew it!" Lauren muttered

“我就知道!”劳伦咕哝道。

旁白 neutral

Henry didn't know what to think. Those flip-flops were a big clue

亨利不知该怎么想。那双拖鞋是个重要线索。

旁白 neutral

Could Cole be the culprit? After all, Cole did love a good joke

科尔会是捣乱者吗?毕竟,科尔确实爱搞恶作剧。

旁白 neutral

But Cole was shaking his head, looking more upset than ever

但科尔摇着头,看起来比任何时候都难过。

旁白 neutral

" I didn't do it!" he told Coach Phillips." I swear!"

“不是我干的!”他对菲利普斯教练说,“我发誓!”

旁白 neutral

That brought Henry back to his senses

这让亨利清醒过来。

旁白 neutral

Cole might be a joker, but he wasn't a liar

科尔可能爱开玩笑,但他不是个骗子。

旁白 neutral

If Cole said he was innocent, then Henry believed him

如果科尔说自己是无辜的,那么亨利就相信他。

旁白 neutral

But he could tell most of the others didn't

但他能看出其他大多数人并不相信。

旁白 neutral

Even Coach Phillips had a doubtful frown on his face

甚至菲利普斯教练脸上也带着怀疑的神情,皱起了眉头。

旁白 neutral

" We'll talk about it later," the coach said

“我们稍后再谈,”教练说。

旁白 neutral

" First we'd better get those frogs rounded up again."

“我们最好先把那些青蛙重新抓回来。”

旁白 neutral

The swimmers all jumped in the pool and started catching frogs

游泳队员们全都跳进泳池,开始抓青蛙。

旁白 neutral

Henry and Maggie watched

亨利和玛姬在一旁看着。

旁白 neutral

" This doesn't look good for Cole," Maggie whispered

“这对科尔来说不太妙,”玛姬小声说。

旁白 neutral

" I know," Henry whispered back

“我知道,”亨利小声回答。

旁白 neutral

" If we don't solve this mystery fast, Cole will never make the swim team!"

“如果我们不尽快解开这个谜团,科尔就再也进不了游泳队了!”

旁白 neutral

" Someone must have put Cole's flip-flops by the buckets so he'd get the blame," Maggie said

“肯定是有人把科尔的人字拖放在水桶旁边,好让他背黑锅,”玛姬说。

旁白 neutral

" Who could have done that?"

“谁会这么做呢?”

旁白 neutral

" I don't know."

“我不知道。”

旁白 neutral

Henry tried to remember who had been near the pool when he and Maggie had returned

亨利努力回忆他和玛姬回来时,谁在泳池附近。

旁白 neutral

The coach had been there of course

教练当然在那里。

旁白 neutral

So had a few of the faster joggers, including Cole

还有几个跑得比较快的队员,包括科尔。

旁白 neutral

But Henry couldn't remember who else was in the fast group

但亨利记不起来快跑组里还有谁了。

旁白 neutral

Maggie was staring at Lauren

玛姬正盯着劳伦看。

旁白 neutral

The assistant coach was watching the swimmers retrieve the frogs

助理教练正看着队员们把青蛙捡回来。

旁白 neutral

" Lauren was the one who spotted the flip-flops," Maggie said

“是劳伦发现了拖鞋,”玛姬说。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe that's because she was the one who put them there."

“没准那就是因为拖鞋是她放在那儿的。”

旁白 neutral

" Maybe," Henry agreed

“有可能,”亨利赞同道。

旁白 neutral

" Let's go talk to her. But let me ask most of the questions, okay?

“我们去找她谈谈。不过,主要让我来问,好吗?

旁白 neutral

We don't want her to know we're suspicious of her."

我们不能让她察觉我们在怀疑她。”

旁白 neutral

Maggie frowned. But she nodded." Okay," she said

玛姬皱了皱眉。但还是点了点头。“好,”她说。

旁白 neutral

They walked over to Lauren." Hi," Henry said

他们朝劳伦走去。“嗨,”亨利打招呼说。

旁白 neutral

" I'm Henry, and this is my cousin Maggie."

“我是亨利,这是我表妹玛姬。”

旁白 neutral

" Nice to meet you. I'm Lauren," Lauren said

“很高兴认识你们。我是劳伦,”劳伦说。

旁白 neutral

" Are you here to try out for the team?

“你们是来参加游泳队的选拔吗?

旁白 neutral

Because we usually recommend wearing a swimsuit."

因为我们通常建议穿着泳衣来。”

旁白 neutral

Henry laughed." No, we're just here to watch our friends try out."

亨利笑了。“没有,我们只是来看看朋友们试训的。”

旁白 neutral

" You didn't bring your pet frogs with you, did you?" Lauren asked, smiling a little

“你们没把宠物青蛙带来吧?”劳伦微微一笑,问道。

旁白 neutral

Henry's dad was a reporter who had a lot of experience interviewing people

亨利的爸爸是一名记者,在采访方面经验很丰富。

旁白 neutral

Henry suddenly remembered his dad's advice: A good way to start an interview is to ask people about themselves

亨利突然想起了爸爸的建议:开始采访的一个好方法,就是询问一些关于对方自己的事。

旁白 neutral

" We heard you're a student at Bellville College," Henry said to Lauren

“我们听说你是贝尔维尔学院的学生。”亨利对劳伦说。

旁白 neutral

" Do you like it there?"

“你喜欢那里吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Sure, it's great," Lauren said." I've been there for three years

“当然,挺好的,”劳伦说,“我已经在那儿读了三年了。

旁白 neutral

I'll graduate next spring."

明年春天就毕业了。”

旁白 neutral

" Really?" Maggie blurted out." Wow, you look much younger than that!"

“真的吗?”玛姬脱口而出。“哇,你看起来比那年轻多了!”

旁白 neutral

Lauren's friendly expression instantly changed to a frown

劳伦友好的表情瞬间变成了皱眉。

旁白 neutral

" Excuse me," she snapped." I have work to do."

“失陪了,”她厉声说道,“我还有活要干。”

旁白 neutral

Henry sighed as Lauren stomped away

看着劳伦气冲冲地走开,亨利叹了口气。

旁白 neutral

" You already knew she was sensitive about looking young," he said to Maggie

“你早知道她对自己显小很敏感,”他对玛姬说。

旁白 neutral

" Why did you have to mention it?"

“为什么非得提这个?”

旁白 neutral

" Sorry." Maggie shrugged." I couldn't help it."

“对不起。”玛姬耸耸肩,“我没忍住。”

旁白 neutral

Henry knew better than to get annoyed at his cousin

亨利知道犯不着跟表妹生气。

旁白 neutral

She had a habit of saying whatever was on her mind without thinking about it first

她向来有个习惯,心里想什么张嘴就说,不先考虑一下。

旁白 neutral

" Forget about it," he murmured, thinking hard

“算了,”他低声说着,陷入了沉思。

旁白 neutral

Maggie was thinking too." Lauren is so sensitive about her age

玛姬也在思考。“劳伦这么在意自己的年纪。

旁白 neutral

She's probably still mad at Cole

她很可能还在生科尔的气。

旁白 neutral

Maybe even mad enough to try to get him kicked out of tryouts!"

说不定气到想把他从选拔赛里挤掉!”

旁白 neutral

" Right," agreed Henry." Let's go see what Cole thinks."

“有道理,”亨利赞同道,“我们去问问科尔怎么想。”

旁白 neutral

Cole was putting a frog into one of the buckets

科尔正把一只青蛙放进其中一个水桶里。

旁白 neutral

Henry and Maggie hurried to Cole before he could swim away

亨利和玛姬赶在科尔游开前,连忙跑到他身边。

旁白 neutral

Henry bent down to talk to him." We were just talking to Lauren

亨利弯下腰对他说:“我们刚才跟劳伦聊过了。

旁白 neutral

We think she might still be mad at you."

我们觉得她可能还在生你的气。”

旁白 neutral

" That makes her our top suspect for everything, including dumping the frogs again," Maggie added

“这让她成了所有事情的头号嫌疑人,包括又把青蛙倒进池子,”玛姬补充道。

旁白 neutral

" Especially since she was the one who spotted your flip-flops."

“尤其还是她最先发现你拖鞋的。”

旁白 neutral

Cole shook his head

科尔摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" She might have done the earlier stuff," he said

“之前那些事可能是她干的,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" But I know she didn't tip over the buckets."

“但我知道,桶不是她打翻的。”

旁白 neutral

" How can you be so sure?" Henry asked

“你怎么这么肯定?”亨利问。

旁白 neutral

" She was near me the whole time we were jogging," Cole said

“我们慢跑的时候,她一直在我附近,”科尔说。

旁白 neutral

" She ran right behind me, yelling at me to go faster

“她就跑在我后头,冲我喊让我快点。

旁白 neutral

She only slowed down to check on the others when I was almost all the way around the building."

她唯一慢下来去照看别人的时候,我已经差不多绕着游泳馆跑完一圈了。”

旁白 neutral

" Are you sure?" Maggie asked

“你确定?”玛姬问道。

旁白 neutral

Cole nodded." Lauren's definitely still mad at me," he said with a sigh

科尔点点头。“劳伦肯定还在生我的气,”他叹了口气说。

旁白 neutral

" But she's definitely not the one who dumped those frogs back in the pool."

“但把青蛙倒回泳池的人,绝对不是她。”