Level 6 · 柠檬水侦探
🎬

E24 · Episodes

024 蚂蚁来袭

蚂蚁来袭

Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 24 — 蚂蚁来袭.

79 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Henry spun around when he heard Daisy scream

听到黛西的尖叫,亨利猛地转过身。

旁白 neutral

He saw her throw a towel onto the ground

他看见她把一条毛巾扔在地上。

旁白 neutral

Tiny black insects were crawling up her arms!

黑色的小虫子正顺着她的胳膊往上爬!

旁白 neutral

She raced toward the pool and jumped in

她冲向泳池,跳了进去。

旁白 neutral

A second later she came up from underwater." Whew!" Daisy said

一秒钟后,她从水里冒上来。“呼!”黛西说。

旁白 neutral

" There was a swarm of ants on my towel!

“我毛巾上有一大群蚂蚁!

旁白 neutral

Luckily I rinsed them off before they could bite me."

幸好我在它们咬我之前把它们全冲掉了。”

旁白 neutral

Henry hurried over to look at the towel Daisy had dropped

亨利赶紧过去查看黛西扔下的毛巾。

旁白 neutral

Sure enough, dozens of ants were crawling all over it!

果然,几十只蚂蚁在上面到处乱爬!

旁白 neutral

" That's weird." Cole looked over Henry's shoulder

“真奇怪。”科尔从亨利肩头望过去。

旁白 neutral

" How did those ants get there?"

“这些蚂蚁是怎么跑到那儿的?”

旁白 neutral

Henry was wondering the same thing

亨利也在想着同样的问题。

旁白 neutral

He shook off the ants, and then took a closer look at the towel

他抖掉蚂蚁,然后仔细看了看那条毛巾。

旁白 neutral

It was white, but there was a purple stain on it

毛巾是白色的,但上面有一块紫色的污渍。

旁白 neutral

When he sniffed the stain, it smelled sweet, like grape juice

他闻了闻那块污渍,有股甜味,像葡萄汁。

旁白 neutral

" What is it?" Maggie asked

“这是什么?”麦琪问。

旁白 neutral

" Daisy must have spilled her sports drink on her towel," Henry said

“黛西一定是把运动饮料洒在毛巾上了。”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" Ants love sweet stuff."

“蚂蚁喜欢甜的东西。”

旁白 neutral

He went over to where Daisy was talking to Coach Phillips

他走到黛西正在和菲利普斯教练说话的地方。

旁白 neutral

Henry showed them the stain

亨利给他们看那块污渍。

旁白 neutral

" Did you spill something on your towel earlier?" he asked Daisy

“你之前是不是把什么东西洒在毛巾上了?”他问黛西。

旁白 neutral

" It's not my towel," Daisy said

“那不是我的毛巾,”黛西说。

旁白 neutral

" I forgot mine, so I borrowed that one from Tiny."

“我忘了带自己的,所以借了泰妮的。”

旁白 neutral

" Let me see that, Henry."

“让我看看,亨利。”

旁白 neutral

Coach Phillips looked at the towel with an anxious frown

菲利普斯教练皱着眉头,焦急地看着那条毛巾。

旁白 neutral

" I hope someone didn't spill their drink in the locker room

“但愿没人把饮料洒在更衣室里。”

旁白 neutral

There will be ants everywhere! I'd better go check."

不然到处都是蚂蚁!我最好去看看。”

旁白 neutral

" I have an extra towel in the office," Lauren told Daisy

“我办公室里有条备用毛巾,”劳伦对黛西说。

旁白 neutral

" We'll be right back, everyone."

“我们马上就回来,诸位。”

旁白 neutral

Coach Phillips, Lauren, and Daisy headed toward the pool building

菲利普斯教练、劳伦和黛西朝着泳池大楼走去。

旁白 neutral

" Do you think the ants are connected to the frog prank?" Maggie asked Henry

“你觉得那些蚂蚁跟青蛙恶作剧有关吗?”玛吉问亨利。

旁白 neutral

" I'm not sure," Henry said." Let's go ask Tiny about his towel."

“我不确定,”亨利说,“我们去问问泰尼关于毛巾的事。”

旁白 neutral

Henry and Maggie walked over to Tiny

亨利和玛吉朝泰尼走了过去。

旁白 neutral

" Did you know there was grape drink on that towel you loaned to Daisy?" Maggie demanded

“你知道你借给黛西的毛巾上有葡萄饮料吗?”玛吉质问道。

旁白 neutral

Tiny shook his head

泰尼摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" That towel was clean when I put it in my locker this morning

“那条毛巾我早上放进储物柜时是干净的。

旁白 neutral

Maybe Tommy accidentally dragged it in something when he took it out of my locker."

可能是汤米从我柜子里拿出来的时候,不小心拖到了什么东西上。”

旁白 neutral

" You mean Tommy was the one who brought the towel to Daisy?" Henry asked

“你是说,是汤米把毛巾拿给黛西的?”亨利问。

旁白 neutral

" Why didn't you get it yourself?"

“你为什么不自己拿给她呢?”

旁白 neutral

" I was busy stretching, so John said he'd ask Tommy to get it," Tiny said

“我当时忙着做拉伸,约翰说他会让汤米去拿。”泰尼说。

旁白 neutral

" But I still feel terrible about what happened."

"但我对发生的事还是觉得过意不去。"

旁白 neutral

" Maybe Cole isn't the only swimmer that Tommy wanted out of tryouts," Henry murmured to Maggie as they walked away

亨利和玛吉走开时,他低声对她说:"也许科尔不是汤米唯一想踢出选拔赛的选手。"

旁白 neutral

" Maybe Tommy is trying to chase away all of his competition, including Daisy!"

"也许汤米想把所有竞争对手都赶走,包括黛西!"

旁白 neutral

" That's the only way he could ever make the team," Maggie said

"否则他根本不可能入选队伍。"玛吉说。

旁白 neutral

" Let's go question him!"

"我们去问问他!"

旁白 neutral

She raced toward Tommy." Why did you give Daisy that towel?"

她冲到汤米面前,质问道:"你为什么给黛西那条毛巾?"

旁白 neutral

Tommy looked confused

汤米一脸困惑。

旁白 neutral

" Because Daisy forgot hers, and Tiny had an extra one," he said

"因为黛西忘了带她的毛巾,而且泰尼正好有多余的一条。"他说。

旁白 neutral

" How did that grape stuff get on there?" Maggie demanded

"那上面的葡萄味的东西是怎么弄上去的?"玛吉追问道。

旁白 neutral

" And all those ants?"

"还有那些蚂蚁又是怎么回事?"

旁白 neutral

" I don't know," Tommy said

“我不知道,”汤米说。

旁白 neutral

Henry couldn't tell if Tommy was lying or telling the truth

亨利分辨不出汤米是在说谎还是说真话。

旁白 neutral

Either way Henry was afraid that Maggie's questions might make him mad

不管怎样,亨利都担心玛吉的问题会惹恼他。

旁白 neutral

He quickly changed the subject

他迅速转移了话题。

旁白 neutral

" Hey, Tommy," he said." Why did you decide to try out for the swim team?"

“嘿,汤米,”他说。“你为什么决定来参加游泳队选拔?”

旁白 neutral

" My parents wanted me to get some exercise this summer," Tommy said

“我爸妈想让我这个夏天锻炼锻炼,”汤米说。

旁白 neutral

" I thought it would be fun to swim with my brother

“我觉得和我哥一起游泳会很好玩。

旁白 neutral

Too bad I stink at swimming!" He laughed

可惜我游得太差劲了!”他笑着说。

旁白 neutral

Just then John came over to give him some swimming tips

就在这时,约翰走过来给了他一些游泳指导。

旁白 neutral

Henry and Maggie wandered away

亨利和玛吉走开了。

旁白 neutral

" Do you think Tommy's telling the truth?" Maggie asked

“你觉得汤米说的是真话吗?”玛吉问道。

旁白 neutral

" I'm not sure," Henry said." Let's go see what Cole thinks."

“我不确定,”亨利说。“我们去看看科尔怎么想。”

旁白 neutral

Cole was checking on the frogs." Did you solve the mystery yet?" he asked

科尔正在查看青蛙。“你们破解谜团了吗?”他问道。

旁白 neutral

" Not yet," Henry said, keeping his voice low

“还没有,”亨利压低声音说。

旁白 neutral

" But we have a couple of suspects. One of them is Tommy Miller."

“但我们有几个怀疑对象。其中一个就是汤米·米勒。”

旁白 neutral

" We think he might be trying to get you kicked out of tryouts," added Maggie

“我们认为他可能想害你被淘汰出选拔赛,”玛吉补充道。

旁白 neutral

" That way he'll have a better chance to make the team."

“这样他入选的机会就更大了。”

旁白 neutral

" Tommy?" Cole shook his head." No way. He's a nice kid

“汤米?”科尔摇了摇头。“不可能。他是个好孩子。

旁白 neutral

Plus he's not competitive like his older brother

而且他不像他哥哥那么好胜。

旁白 neutral

Tommy doesn't care if he makes the team or not."

汤米不在乎自己能不能入选。”

旁白 neutral

Just then Kyle marched over. He was two years older than Henry and Cole

就在这时,凯尔大步走了过来。他比亨利和科尔大两岁。

旁白 neutral

" You should go home and take your frogs with you, Cole," Kyle said loudly

“你应该回家去,把你的青蛙也带走,科尔,”凯尔大声说道。

旁白 neutral

" Fifth-grade nerds don't belong here!

“五年级的书呆子不该待在这儿!

旁白 neutral

You should have tried out for the junior swim team."

你应该去参加少年游泳队的选拔。”

旁白 neutral

" I'll be in sixth grade in the fall," Cole told him

“秋天我就上六年级了,”科尔告诉他。

旁白 neutral

" That means I can try out for either team."

“这意味着我可以参加任何一个队的选拔。”

旁白 neutral

Kyle took a sip of the purple sports drink he was holding, and then smirked

凯尔喝了一口手里拿着的紫色运动饮料,然后假笑起来。

旁白 neutral

" Oh yeah?" he said." I just heard Coach Phillips talking to Lauren

“哦,是吗?”他说。“我刚听到菲利普斯教练和劳伦在说话。

旁白 neutral

She's trying to talk him into kicking you out of tryouts!"

她正试图说服他把你踢出选拔赛呢!”