Level 6 · 柠檬水侦探
🎬

E18 · Episodes

018 新计划

新计划

Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 18 — 新计划.

76 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" What do you mean, Henry?" Cole looked confused." We just solved the case!

“你这话是什么意思,亨利?”科尔一脸困惑,“我们不是刚破案了吗!

旁白 neutral

Nora was sneaking out here to drink soda!"

诺拉是偷偷溜出来喝汽水的!”

旁白 neutral

" Nora confessed," Maggie agreed

“诺拉已经承认了。”玛吉附和道。

旁白 neutral

" We should be happy that she didn't argue for once."

“她这次难得没有争辩,我们应该高兴才对。”

旁白 neutral

" But that's just it."

“可问题就在这里。”

旁白 neutral

The more Henry thought about it, the more certain he was that he was right

亨利越想越觉得自己是对的。

旁白 neutral

" Since when does Nora give up so easily?"

“诺拉什么时候这么容易就放弃了?”

旁白 neutral

" It does seem strange." Nathan frowned

“确实有点奇怪。”内森皱起了眉头。

旁白 neutral

" But she does love soda. And we caught her in the act."

“但她确实爱喝汽水啊。而且我们当场抓住了她。”

旁白 neutral

" Did we?" Henry looked at each of them

“我们真的抓住了吗?”亨利看着他们每个人。

旁白 neutral

" Or is Nora even sneakier than we thought?

“还是诺拉比我们想象的还要狡猾?

旁白 neutral

Maybe she saw us go up in the tree house so she sneaked past on purpose."

也许她看到我们上了树屋,所以故意偷偷溜了过去。”

旁白 neutral

" Why would she do that?" Maggie asked

“她为什么要那么做?”玛吉问。

旁白 neutral

Henry shrugged." To make us think we'd solved the case

亨利耸了耸肩。“好让我们以为已经破了案。

旁白 neutral

That way, once we stop paying attention to her, she can go back to doing whatever she's really doing."

那样一来,等我们不再注意她,她就可以回去做她真正在做的事情了。”

旁白 neutral

" But Nathan said she's not allowed to drink soda," Maggie said

“但内森说过,她不被允许喝苏打水,”玛吉说。

旁白 neutral

" So it makes sense that she'd sneak around for something like that

“所以她偷偷摸摸地弄那种东西,倒也说得通。

旁白 neutral

Remember how she sneaked an extra cup of lemonade from my stand?"

还记得她是怎么从我的摊位上偷拿了一杯柠檬水的吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Yes," Henry said." But this still doesn't make sense to me

“记得啊,”亨利说。“可这事儿对我来说还是讲不通。

旁白 neutral

Why would she hide the soda this far from her house?"

她为什么要把苏打水藏到离她家这么远的地方?”

旁白 neutral

" So her parents wouldn't find it," Cole said." That's obvious."

“这样她父母就不会发现了,”科尔说,“很明显啊。”

旁白 neutral

Henry shook his head." There are tons of closer hiding places."

亨利摇了摇头。“附近有很多更近的藏东西的地方。”

旁白 neutral

" I guess so." Maggie looked around." But this shed is a pretty good spot

“我想也是。”玛吉环顾四周。“不过这个棚屋是挺不错的地方。

旁白 neutral

She could sit inside and drink the soda, and nobody would ever see her."

她可以坐在里面喝苏打水,没人会看见她。

旁白 neutral

Nathan frowned again." Now that I think about it, she hates places like this shed."

内森又皱起了眉头。“现在我想起来了,她讨厌像这个棚屋一样的地方。”

旁白 neutral

He stepped inside." It's dark in here, and there are a ton of spiders and other bugs

他走了进去。“这里面很暗,而且有好多蜘蛛和别的虫子。

旁白 neutral

Nora does not like bugs!"

诺拉可不喜欢虫子!”

旁白 neutral

" I forgot about that," Maggie said

“我把这茬儿给忘了,”玛吉说。

旁白 neutral

" When she bought lemonade from me, she double-checked to make sure there were no bugs in it." She shrugged

“她找我买柠檬汁的时候,会反复检查,确保里面没有虫子。”她耸了耸肩。

旁白 neutral

" But so what? Maybe she decided soda was more important than bugs."

“但那又怎样呢?也许她觉得苏打水比虫子重要。”

旁白 neutral

" Maybe," Henry said. They started walking through the woods, still talking about the case

“也许吧。”亨利说。他们开始穿过树林,还在讨论这个案子。

旁白 neutral

" But why would she sneak out after her bedtime just to drink soda?

“可她为什么非要在上床时间后溜出去,就为了喝苏打水呢?

旁白 neutral

She could do it just as easily during the day."

她白天喝不是一样很方便嘛。”

旁白 neutral

" I guess that's true," Nathan agreed, looking thoughtful

“这倒也是。”纳森同意道,一副若有所思的样子。

旁白 neutral

Maggie still didn't look convinced

玛吉看起来还是不信。

旁白 neutral

" We already know that Nora is weird," she said

“我们早就知道诺拉很古怪,”她说,

旁白 neutral

" Nothing she does makes a lot of sense."

“她做的事都没什么道理可言。”

旁白 neutral

" It does seem strange that there are only four empty cans in the shed," said Cole

“棚屋里只有四个空罐子,这确实很奇怪,”科尔说,

旁白 neutral

" How many times has she sneaked out?"

“她到底溜出去过多少次了?”

旁白 neutral

" More than four times," Nathan said

“不止四次。”纳森说。

旁白 neutral

Henry could tell that his friends were starting to believe him

亨利看得出来,他的朋友们开始相信他了。

旁白 neutral

" Also, when we saw her sneaking out yesterday, she wasn't heading toward the Smiths' yard," he said

“还有,我们昨天看到她溜出去时,她不是往史密斯家的院子去的,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Remember? She was walking straight past the tree house toward the back of her own yard."

“记得吗?她径直走过树屋,往她自己家后院去了。”

旁白 neutral

" You're right!" Maggie's eyes widened

“你说得对!”玛吉睁大了眼睛。

旁白 neutral

" Do you really think she tricked us into following her here?"

“你真的觉得她故意引我们跟踪她到这儿吗?”

旁白 neutral

" But why?" Cole looked more confused than ever." What's she really doing?"

“可是为什么?”科尔看起来比刚才更困惑了,“她到底在做什么?”

旁白 neutral

" That's what we still have to figure out before we accept Nathan's money," Henry said

“在我们接下内森的赏金前,我们得先弄清的就是这个,”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

Maggie sighed loudly." Maybe you're right," she told Henry

玛吉大声叹了口气。“也许你是对的,”她对亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" Mom says you're the most logical person she knows

“妈妈说你是她认识的人里最讲逻辑的。

旁白 neutral

And Nora is definitely the sneakiest kid in the neighborhood

而且诺拉肯定是这附近最狡猾的孩子。

旁白 neutral

We should make sure she's not tricking us."

我们得确保她不是在耍我们。

旁白 neutral

" Yeah," Cole agreed." But how?"

“是啊,”科尔同意道。“可是怎么确保呢?”

旁白 neutral

" Good question," Nathan said

“问得好,”内森说。

旁白 neutral

They all turned to look at Henry. He smiled

他们都转过头看着亨利。他笑了笑。

旁白 neutral

" Nora is sneaky," he said." That means we have to be sneakier than she is."

“诺拉很狡猾,”他说。“这意味着我们得比她更狡猾才行。”

旁白 neutral

" Okay," Cole said." But how?"

“好吧,”科尔说。“可是怎么做呢?”

旁白 neutral

Henry thought for a second

亨利琢磨了一下。

旁白 neutral

The bad news was that they still had no idea what Nora was really doing when she sneaked out

坏消息是,他们还是不知道诺拉溜出去时到底在干什么。

旁白 neutral

Their investigation had failed so far

他们的调查到目前为止算是失败了。

旁白 neutral

But the good news was that Nora thought she'd tricked them

但好消息是,诺拉以为她骗过了他们。

旁白 neutral

She wouldn't expect them to keep investigating after they'd solved the case

她不会想到,案子结了,他们还会继续调查。

旁白 neutral

That meant she wouldn't be as careful next time she sneaked out

这就意味着,下次她再溜出去时,就不会那么小心了。

旁白 neutral

" I have a plan," Henry told his friends." It's time for another stakeout."

“我有个计划,”亨利告诉他的朋友们。“是时候再来一次监视了。”

旁白 neutral

Maggie groaned." Again?" she said

玛吉长叹一声。“又来?”她说。

旁白 neutral

" But my favorite horse show is on TV tonight!

“可今晚电视上有我最喜欢的马术表演!”

旁白 neutral

I don't want to miss it, especially since it seems like I'll never earn enough money for riding lessons!"

我不想错过,而且看来我永远也攒不够上骑术课的钱了!”

旁白 neutral

" You'll have enough money before long, Maggie," Henry said, smiling

“玛吉,你很快就会有足够的钱的,”亨利笑着说。

旁白 neutral

" And you can record your show and watch it later

“你可以把节目录下来,回头再看。”

旁白 neutral

It'll be worth missing it tonight."

“错过今晚的直播是值得的。”

旁白 neutral

Cole looked doubtful." Are you sure?" he said

科尔看起来半信半疑。“你确定?”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Even if Nora thinks we gave up, she'll still be sneaking around so her parents don't catch her

“就算诺拉以为我们放弃了,她为了不被父母抓到,还是会偷偷摸摸的。”

旁白 neutral

How are we supposed to follow her without being seen?"

我们要怎么跟踪她又不被发现呢?”

旁白 neutral

" Don't worry," Henry said." I told you I have a plan

“别担心,”亨利说。“我说了我有计划。”

旁白 neutral

This isn't going to be an ordinary stakeout."

“这不会是一次普通的监视。”

旁白 neutral

" What do you mean?" Nathan asked

“你这话什么意思?”内森问。

旁白 neutral

Henry winked." This time our stakeout is going to have an extra-special, detective twist!"

亨利眨了眨眼。“这次的监视行动,会有一个特别加料的侦探大反转!”