E10 · Episodes
010 现在怎么办
现在怎么办
Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 10 — 现在怎么办.
80 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
" Wow," Cole said as Nora started crying even harder
“哇,” 科尔说,这时诺拉哭得更厉害了。
旁白 neutral
" It looks like we just solved the mystery."
“看来我们刚刚把谜团解开了。”
旁白 neutral
" Yeah," Henry agreed
“是啊,” 亨利表示同意。
旁白 neutral
" So my funny feeling was wrong," he thought
“原来我那种奇怪的感觉错了,” 他想。
旁白 neutral
He'd been convinced that Nora was too little to be the thief
他之前一直坚信,诺拉年纪太小,不可能是小偷。
旁白 neutral
But now, here she was, confessing to the crime
可现在,她就在眼前,承认了罪行。
旁白 neutral
" I'm sorry, Maggie!" Nora blurted out between sobs
“对不起,麦琪!” 诺拉在抽泣中脱口而出。
旁白 neutral
" I didn't think you'd mind if I took it."
“我没想到你会介意我把钱拿走。”
旁白 neutral
" You didn't think I'd mind?" Maggie echoed in disbelief
“你觉得我不会介意?” 麦琪不敢相信地重复道。
旁白 neutral
" Are you crazy? Why wouldn't I mind? You took my money!"
“你疯了吗?我怎么可能不介意?你拿了我的钱!”
旁白 neutral
" Huh?" Nora blinked and sniffled." What money?"
“嗯?”诺拉眨眨眼,抽了抽鼻子。“什么钱?”
旁白 neutral
" The money you grabbed from the cashbox," Cole said
“你从钱箱里抓走的钱,”科尔说。
旁白 neutral
" Those two older girls saw you take it."
“那两个大一点的女孩看到你拿了。”
旁白 neutral
Henry was starting to get that funny feeling again." Wait," he said
亨利又开始有那种奇怪的感觉了。“等等,”他说。
旁白 neutral
" The girls didn't say that
“那些女孩可没这么说。
旁白 neutral
They just said they saw Nora grabbing something from the table and looking sneaky
她们只说看到诺拉从桌上拿了什么东西,样子鬼鬼祟祟的。
旁白 neutral
What did you take, Nora?"
你拿了什么,诺拉?”
旁白 neutral
" None of your business," Nora said. She wasn't crying anymore
“不关你的事,”诺拉说。她不哭了。
旁白 neutral
Now she was starting to look stubborn
现在她开始露出倔强的神情。
旁白 neutral
Henry stared at her. Something about this didn't make sense
亨利盯着她。这事有点不对劲。
旁白 neutral
He just wished he could figure out what it was
他只是希望能弄清那究竟是怎么一回事。
旁白 neutral
" You'd better tell me right now, Nora!" Maggie exclaimed
“你最好现在就告诉我,诺拉!”麦琪大声说道。
旁白 neutral
" You can't make me," Nora yelled back
“你不能强迫我。”诺拉也朝她喊道。
旁白 neutral
" Yeah!" Nora's friend added." You can't order her around. She's a princess!"
“就是!”诺拉的朋友也插嘴道,“你不能对她发号施令。她可是公主!”
旁白 neutral
Just then Nathan hurried out of the house
就在这时,内森匆匆从屋子里跑了出来。
旁白 neutral
" What's going on out here?" he asked
“外面怎么回事?”他问道。
旁白 neutral
" Hi, Nathan," Henry said." We were just talking to your sister."
“嗨,内森,”亨利说,“我们刚在和你妹妹说话呢。”
旁白 neutral
" No, they weren't!" Nora started to cry again
“不,才不是呢!”诺拉又哭了起来。
旁白 neutral
" They were trying to drag me off to jail!"
“他们想把我拖去坐牢!”
旁白 neutral
" What?" Now Nathan looked really confused
“什么?”这下内森看起来彻底糊涂了。
旁白 neutral
" She's exaggerating," Maggie said
“她在夸大其词。”麦琪说。
旁白 neutral
" We were just trying to get my money back. Nora stole it!"
“我们只是想拿回我的钱。是诺拉偷的!”
旁白 neutral
Nathan shook his head." Nora didn't take that money."
内森摇了摇头。“诺拉没拿那笔钱。”
旁白 neutral
" Yeah!" Nora stuck out her tongue at Maggie." I didn't take your money."
“没错!”诺拉冲麦琪吐了吐舌头。“我没拿你的钱。”
旁白 neutral
" Yes, you did!" Maggie said." You just confessed, remember?"
“不,你拿了!”麦琪说。“你刚才都承认了,还记得吗?”
旁白 neutral
" No way." Nora looked stubborn again." I didn't take any money
“不可能。”诺拉又露出倔强的表情。“我没拿钱,
旁白 neutral
All I took was an extra cup of lemonade!"
我只是多拿了一杯柠檬汁!”
旁白 neutral
Everyone looked surprised." Extra lemonade?" Cole said
所有人都一脸惊讶。“多拿了一杯柠檬汁?”科尔说。
旁白 neutral
" Oh..." Henry nodded." That must be what those teenage girls saw her doing
“哦……”亨利点了点头。“那些大女孩看到的肯定就是这件事。
旁白 neutral
Nora wasn't sneaking around to steal the money
诺拉偷偷摸摸的,并不是为了偷钱。”
旁白 neutral
She was just sneaking some extra lemonade."
她只是想多喝点柠檬汁罢了。"
旁白 neutral
" How do we know she didn't do both things?
"我们怎么知道她没两样都干?
旁白 neutral
She just admitted that she's a lemonade thief," Maggie said
她自己刚承认了是个偷柠檬汁的贼,"麦琪说。
旁白 neutral
" She might be a money thief too!"
"她可能也是个偷钱的贼!"
旁白 neutral
" Come on, Maggie," Nathan said
"拜托,麦琪,"内森说。
旁白 neutral
" Nora might be sneaky enough to grab some extra lemonade
"诺拉也许是够贪心,会多拿点柠檬汁。
旁白 neutral
But she wouldn't steal your cash."
但她不会偷你的现金。"
旁白 neutral
" Maybe not on her own," Maggie said, glancing from Nora to Nathan and then back again
"也许不是自己一个人干的,"麦琪说着,目光在内森和诺拉之间来回扫视。
旁白 neutral
Nathan folded his arms across his chest." What do you mean?" he asked
内森抱起胳膊。"你什么意思?"他问道。
旁白 neutral
" Cole was right. It was probably all your idea!" Maggie burst out
"科尔说得对。很可能全都是你的主意!"麦琪大声喊道。
旁白 neutral
" Wait, I didn't say that!" Cole chimed in
“等等,我可没这么说!”科尔插话道。
旁白 neutral
Maggie didn't pay any attention to him. She was still staring at Nathan
麦琪根本没理他,依然死死盯着内森。
旁白 neutral
" You two were wandering past and saw that I was making tons of money at my lemonade stand," she said
“你俩闲逛经过,看到我在柠檬水摊赚了好多钱。”她说。
旁白 neutral
" So you got greedy."
“所以你们就起了贪念。”
旁白 neutral
She narrowed her eyes and looked around
她眯起眼睛,环顾四周。
旁白 neutral
Henry could tell she was pausing to make her story sound more dramatic
亨利看得出,她停顿是为了让自己的故事听起来更戏剧化。
旁白 neutral
It was definitely a dramatic story
这故事确实够戏剧化的。
旁白 neutral
But Henry still wasn't convinced that it was true
但亨利还是不相信这是真的。
旁白 neutral
That funny feeling inside him was stronger than ever, and he needed time to think about it
他心里那种奇怪的感觉前所未有的强烈,他需要时间好好想想。
旁白 neutral
" Maggie...," he started to say
“麦琪……” 他刚开口。
旁白 neutral
" That's when you made your plan," Maggie went on, glaring at Nathan and ignoring Henry
“就在那时你制定了计划。”麦琪没理亨利,继续怒视着内森说道。
旁白 neutral
" You walked over and bought some lemonade for yourself and Nora
“你走过来,给自己和诺拉买了柠檬水。
旁白 neutral
You even borrowed money from Mrs. Martin to pay for it!"
你甚至还是跟马丁太太借的钱来付账!”
旁白 neutral
" They did?" Henry was surprised. He hadn't known that
“是吗?”亨利吃了一惊。他之前不知道这事。
旁白 neutral
Maggie was still staring at Nathan
麦琪依然盯着内森。
旁白 neutral
" Then you started talking to me, distracting me on purpose
“然后你开始跟我说话,故意分散我的注意力。
旁白 neutral
That gave your sneaky little sister time to grab the money out of the cashbox while my back was turned
这就给了你那个鬼鬼祟祟的妹妹时间,趁我转身时从钱箱里抓走钱。
旁白 neutral
Then all she had to do was hide it and pretend she didn't know anything. I think she — "
然后她只需要把钱藏起来,假装什么都不知道就行了。我觉得她——”
旁白 neutral
" Hold on, Maggie," Henry interrupted." I just realized something
“等一下,麦琪。”亨利打断了她,“我刚想到一件事。
旁白 neutral
Nora couldn't have taken your money."
诺拉不可能拿了你的钱。”
旁白 neutral
Maggie, Cole, Nathan, and even Nora all turned to stare at him
麦琪、科尔、内森,甚至诺拉,全都转过头来盯着他。
旁白 neutral
" What are you talking about, Henry?" Maggie said
“你在说什么呀,亨利?”麦琪说。
旁白 neutral
" Of course she did! Who else could have done it?"
“当然是她了!不然还能有谁?”
旁白 neutral
" I don't know." Henry shrugged." But it wasn't Nora. You said it yourself
“我不知道。”亨利耸耸肩,“但不是诺拉。你自己也说了。
旁白 neutral
All she had to do was hide that money after she took it."
她拿了钱之后,只需要把钱藏起来就行。”
旁白 neutral
" Right," Maggie said." So?"
“对啊,”麦琪说,“那又怎样?”
旁白 neutral
" So don't you see?" Henry continued
“那你还看不出来吗?”亨利继续说道。
旁白 neutral
" She couldn't hide it because she had nowhere to put it. Remember?
“她没法藏,因为她根本没地方放。记得吗?
旁白 neutral
Nora and Nathan stopped by the lemonade stand on their way home from the swimming pool
诺拉和内森是从游泳池回家的路上顺道来柠檬水摊的。
旁白 neutral
All they had on were their bathing suits!"
他们身上只穿了泳衣!”