Level 5 · 西游记
🎬

E97 · Episodes

Bajie and the Monster

Bajie and the Monster

Little Fox · Journey to the West · Episode 97 — Bajie and the Monster.

86 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Journey to the West, Chapter 97, Bajie and the Monster

西游记,第九十七章,八戒和妖怪。

旁白 neutral

Bajie took a step back as a dark mist surrounded the people on the road

八戒后退一步,一团黑雾笼罩了路上的人。

旁白 neutral

When the mist cleared, he saw they were really a monster and several little demons

雾散后,他看到他们其实是一个妖怪和几个小妖。

旁白 neutral

The monster grinned at him

妖怪对他咧嘴一笑。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, you are here for the feast, pig."

“没错,你是来赴宴的,猪。”

旁白 neutral

" We're going to eat you for lunch."

“我们要把你当午餐吃掉。”

旁白 neutral

" What?" Bajie raised his rake and swung as the monster approached

“什么?”八戒举起钉耙,朝妖怪挥去。

旁白 neutral

The demons rushed toward the cave from all sides

小妖们从四面八方冲过来。

旁白 neutral

" That rotten monkey lied to me," cried Bajie

“那个臭猴子骗了我,”八戒喊道。

旁白 neutral

He spun around and knocked over two demons with his rake

他转身用钉耙打倒了两个小妖。

旁白 neutral

The monster threw a punch

妖怪挥了一拳。

旁白 neutral

Bajie blocked the punch with his rake

八戒用钉耙挡住了那一拳。

旁白 neutral

" No!" cried the monster, rubbing his hand

“不!”妖怪揉着手叫道。

旁白 neutral

Bajie kicked a demon sneaking up behind him

八戒一脚踢中了从背后偷袭的小妖。

旁白 neutral

" That monkey is always causing problems," the pig muttered

“那个猴子老是惹麻烦,”猪八戒嘟囔道。

旁白 neutral

He slammed the rake down on another demon

他把钉耙狠狠地砸向另一个小妖。

旁白 neutral

" So what if I like to eat?"

“我爱吃怎么了?”

旁白 neutral

" Did he really have to trick me?"

“他真的有必要骗我吗?”

旁白 neutral

The monster attacked again

妖怪再次进攻。

旁白 neutral

Bajie thrust his rake toward him, still complaining about Wukong

八戒把钉耙刺向他,嘴里还在抱怨悟空。

旁白 neutral

" Wukong is small."

“悟空个子小。”

旁白 neutral

" He doesn't need to eat as much as I do."

“他不需要吃得像我这么多。”

旁白 neutral

The monster suddenly stopped fighting and looked at Bajie curiously

妖怪突然停止了打斗,好奇地看着八戒。

旁白 neutral

" You just said Wukong."

“你刚才说了悟空。”

旁白 neutral

" Are you talking about Sun Wukong, the monkey who defeated Heaven's entire army 500 years ago?"

“你说的是孙悟空吗?五百年前打败天庭全部军队的那只猴子?”

旁白 neutral

" Um, yes," said Bajie

“嗯,是的,”八戒说。

旁白 neutral

" Do you know him?"

“你认识他?”

旁白 neutral

" I've heard he's traveling with the Tang Monk," said the monster

“我听说他正跟唐僧一起取经,”妖怪说。

旁白 neutral

" You must be traveling with the Tang Monk too!"

“你一定也是跟唐僧一起的!”

旁白 neutral

" Why are you interested in the monk?" asked Bajie suspiciously

“你为什么对那个和尚感兴趣?”八戒警惕地问。

旁白 neutral

The monster licked his lips

妖怪舔了舔嘴唇。

旁白 neutral

" I've heard that anyone who eats the Tang Monk will live forever!"

“我听说吃了唐僧就能长生不老!”

旁白 neutral

Panicked, Bajie ran from the demons and back to his companions

八戒慌了,从妖怪群中跑回同伴身边。

旁白 neutral

He pointed at Wukong

他指着悟空。

旁白 neutral

" You tricked me!"

“你骗了我!”

旁白 neutral

The monkey was laughing

猴子正在大笑。

旁白 neutral

" Ha ha ha ha!"

“哈哈哈哈!”

旁白 neutral

" How was the feast, Bajie?"

“宴席怎么样,八戒?”

旁白 neutral

Bajie's eyes burned with fury

八戒怒火中烧。

旁白 neutral

He turned to the Tang Monk

他转向唐僧。

旁白 neutral

" Wukong told me there was a feast up ahead."

“悟空告诉我前面有场盛宴。”

旁白 neutral

" But instead it was a group of demons and a monster."

“但其实是一群小妖和一个妖怪。”

旁白 neutral

" They tried to eat me!"

“他们想吃掉我!”

旁白 neutral

The Tang Monk was angry

唐僧很生气。

旁白 neutral

" Bajie, I thought you were going to check the mountain."

“八戒,我以为你去查看山上的情况。”

旁白 neutral

" Instead you went to look for a feast?"

“你竟然去找吃的了?”

旁白 neutral

" You lied to me."

“你骗了我。”

旁白 neutral

" You should be ashamed of yourself."

“你应该感到羞耻。”

旁白 neutral

Bajie hung his head

八戒低下了头。

旁白 neutral

By now Wukong was rolling on the ground, laughing

这时悟空已经笑得在地上打滚了。

旁白 neutral

" And you, Wukong!" snapped the Tang Monk

“还有你,悟空!”唐僧厉声说道。

旁白 neutral

" I should recite the tight headband spell to punish you!"

“我应该念紧箍咒来惩罚你!”

旁白 neutral

Instantly the monkey stopped laughing

猴子立刻不笑了。

旁白 neutral

He jumped to his feet

他跳了起来。

旁白 neutral

" Please, don't do that!"

“请不要念!”

旁白 neutral

" You knew there were demons and a monster ahead?" said the monk

“你知道前面有妖怪?”和尚说。

旁白 neutral

" And you didn't say anything?"

“你却什么都不说?”

旁白 neutral

Wu Jing shook his head

沙僧摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" You should have said something, Wukong."

“你应该说一声的,悟空。”

旁白 neutral

" I admit I knew about the demons and the monster," said Wukong

“我承认我知道妖怪的事,”悟空说。

旁白 neutral

" But they're not dangerous."

“但他们没有危险。”

旁白 neutral

" Not dangerous?" Bajie scoffed

“没有危险?”八戒嗤之以鼻。

旁白 neutral

" They wanted to eat me!"

“他们想吃掉我!”

旁白 neutral

" And now they're planning to eat Master!"

“而且现在他们打算吃师父!”

旁白 neutral

" Oh no!" cried the Tang Monk

“天哪!”唐僧叫道。

旁白 neutral

Wukong held up his hands

悟空举起双手。

旁白 neutral

" Relax, Master."

“放心,师父。”

旁白 neutral

" You have nothing to worry about."

“你什么都不用担心。”

旁白 neutral

" We must capture the Tang Monk," the monster said to the demons

“我们必须抓住唐僧,”妖怪对小妖们说。

旁白 neutral

" But we need a plan."

“但我们需要一个计划。”

旁白 neutral

" Sun Wukong is strong."

“孙悟空很强。”

旁白 neutral

" Did you know that he once defeated Heaven's entire army?"

“你们知道他曾经打败了天庭的全部军队吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Yes, we've heard," said one of the demons

“是的,我们听说了,”一个小妖说。

旁白 neutral

Another demon hurried over

另一个小妖急忙跑过来。

旁白 neutral

" I just spied on the travelers."

“我刚才去监视了那些旅行者。”

旁白 neutral

" The Tang Monk has three spirit companions."

“唐僧有三个神通广大的同伴。”

旁白 neutral

" Sun Wukong, that pig, and a purple fellow."

“孙悟空、那头猪,还有一个紫色的家伙。”

旁白 neutral

" Hmm," said the monster

“嗯,”妖怪说。

旁白 neutral

" That's bad."

“那不太妙。”

旁白 neutral

" Not really," said the demon

“不一定,”小妖说。

旁白 neutral

" I have a plan to lure the spirits away from the monk."

“我有个计划可以把那些精怪引开,离开和尚。”

旁白 neutral

The demon told the monster his plan

小妖把计划告诉了妖怪。

旁白 neutral

When he was done speaking, the demon folded his arms

说完后,小妖双手抱在胸前。

旁白 neutral

" What do you think?"

“你觉得怎么样?”

旁白 neutral

A big smile spread across the monster's face

妖怪脸上露出了灿烂的笑容。

旁白 neutral

" I love it!"

“我太喜欢了!”