Level 5 · 了不起的小发明家
🎬

E59 · Episodes

059 魔法音乐盒

魔法音乐盒

Little Fox Level 5 · Iggy the Incredible Inventor · Episode 59 — 魔法音乐盒.

84 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

We sat outside on the steps

我们坐在外面的台阶上。

旁白 neutral

Molly put her chin in her hands

莫莉用手托着下巴。

旁白 neutral

" I don't want to give Tufty away

"我不想把毛球送走。

旁白 neutral

But I don't think he's going to learn to talk."

但我觉得他学不会说话了。"

旁白 neutral

" Don't worry," I said." I'll think of something else."

"别担心,"我说,"我会再想别的办法。"

旁白 neutral

Molly smiled. She felt better, but I felt worried

莫莉笑了。她感觉好多了,但我却担心起来。

旁白 neutral

How could I keep Tufty from making noise?

我怎样才能让毛球不发出噪音呢?

旁白 neutral

Just then we heard the scream of a fire engine siren from Molly's apartment!

就在这时,我们听到莫莉的公寓里传来了消防车警笛的尖叫声!

旁白 neutral

" Oh no! Tufty's doing it again!" cried Molly

"哦不!毛球又来了!"莫莉喊道。

旁白 neutral

" I hope the fire department doesn't hear him," said Josh

"我希望消防队没听见他的声音,"乔什说。

旁白 neutral

" They'll think there's a real fire somewhere!"

“他们会以为哪里真的着火了!”

旁白 neutral

On the sidewalk two boys were squirting each other with a hose

人行道上,两个男孩正用水管互相喷水。

旁白 neutral

They squirted some water on us

他们往我们身上喷了点水。

旁白 neutral

" That feels nice and cool!" said Jenny

“感觉真凉快,真舒服!”珍妮说。

旁白 neutral

" Just like at the movies," I said

“就像在电影院一样,”我说。

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Carroll came outside

卡罗尔太太走了出来。

旁白 neutral

She was carrying a box of old DVDs

她拿着一盒旧DVD。

旁白 neutral

The word " Free " was written on the box

盒子上写着“免费”两个字。

旁白 neutral

" I'm giving these away," she told us

“这些我要送掉,”她告诉我们。

旁白 neutral

" You kids can have them, if you'd like

“你们要是喜欢,可以拿去。”

旁白 neutral

My son is grown up now

我儿子现在长大了。

旁白 neutral

He doesn't watch them anymore."

他不看这些了。

旁白 neutral

We took the DVDs from her and looked at them

我们从她手里接过DVD,看了看。

旁白 neutral

" It's The Magic Music Box!" said Jenny

"是《魔法音乐盒》!"珍妮说。

旁白 neutral

" I love that movie."

"我喜欢那部电影。"

旁白 neutral

" It has a lot of great songs in it," said Molly

"里面有很多好听的歌,"莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

Beep! Beep!

哔!哔!

旁白 neutral

From Molly's apartment came the sound of a taxi honking

莫莉的公寓那边传来了出租车鸣笛的声音。

旁白 neutral

" There goes Tufty again!" said Caswell

"毛球又来了!"卡斯维尔说。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly I got an idea

突然,我有了个主意。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe The Magic Music Box will keep Tufty quiet," I said

“也许《魔法音乐盒》能让毛球安静下来,”我说。

旁白 neutral

" At least until I can think of something else

“至少在我想到别的办法之前。”

旁白 neutral

We can watch the movie on a computer."

我们可以在电脑上看这个电影。”

旁白 neutral

We walked upstairs to my apartment

我们走上楼,到我的公寓。

旁白 neutral

On the way we got Tufty

路上我们接上了毛球。

旁白 neutral

I asked my mom if I could borrow her spray bottle of water

我问妈妈能不能借她的喷水壶。

旁白 neutral

She uses it for her plants

她用来给植物喷水。

旁白 neutral

" Now everyone go into my room," I said

“现在大家都进我房间,”我说。

旁白 neutral

" We're going to watch a movie in an air-conditioned theater!"

“我们要在有空调的影院里看电影!”

旁白 neutral

" Air-conditioned?" Jenny echoed

“有空调?”珍妮重复道。

旁白 neutral

" But Mr. Calabria said we couldn't use air conditioners yet."

“但是卡拉布里亚先生说过我们还不能开空调。”

旁白 neutral

" You'll see!" I promised her

“你会明白的!”我向她保证。

旁白 neutral

We all squeezed into my bedroom

我们都挤进了我的卧室。

旁白 neutral

" It's crowded in here!" Jenny giggled

“这里好挤啊!”珍妮咯咯笑着说。

旁白 neutral

" It's hot too," added Josh

“也很热。”乔希补充道。

旁白 neutral

I turned on my fan

我打开了电扇。

旁白 neutral

" Who wants to get cool first?"

“谁想先凉快一下?”

旁白 neutral

" Me!" shouted Caswell

“我!”卡斯维尔喊道。

旁白 neutral

I turned the fan towards Caswell

我把电扇转向卡斯维尔。

旁白 neutral

Then, standing behind it, I squirted him with water from the bottle

然后,我站在电扇后面,用瓶子里的水喷他。

旁白 neutral

The fan sprayed the water all over him!

风扇把水喷了他一身!

旁白 neutral

" That feels good!" cried Caswell

“好舒服呀!”卡斯维尔叫道。

旁白 neutral

We took turns using my fan and spraying each other with water

我们轮流用我的风扇,互相喷水玩。

旁白 neutral

" Be careful of the computer!" I shouted, laughing

“小心电脑!”我笑着喊道。

旁白 neutral

" And don't get my boot wet!" cried Molly

“还有,别弄湿我的靴子!”莫莉喊道。

旁白 neutral

The water felt great

水喷在身上感觉真棒。

旁白 neutral

Even Tufty loved it!

连塔夫蒂都很喜欢!

旁白 neutral

Soon we started watching the movie

很快我们开始看电影了。

旁白 neutral

Molly was right

莫莉说得对。

旁白 neutral

The movie did have lots of great songs

这部电影确实有很多好听的歌。

旁白 neutral

I really liked " Telephone Number."

我特别喜欢那首《电话号码》。

旁白 neutral

You can sing any phone number with that song

那首歌可以用任何电话号码来唱。

旁白 neutral

I sang Molly and Caswell's telephone number:

我唱起了莫莉和卡斯维尔的电话号码:

旁白 neutral

You can sing

你可以唱

旁白 neutral

And you can sing your number

你可以唱出你的号码

旁白 neutral

And put it in a song

把它编进一首歌里。

旁白 neutral

My number is 555...

我的号码是555……

旁白 neutral

I never get it wrong!

我从来不会唱错!

旁白 neutral

After the movie was over, we kept singing the song with Molly's number

电影结束后,我们还在不停地用莫莉的号码唱着那首歌。

旁白 neutral

We sang over and over while we sprayed each other with water

我们一边互相喷水,一边唱了一遍又一遍。

旁白 neutral

We were having so much fun that we forgot all about Tufty

我们玩得太开心了,完全把毛球忘到了脑后。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly Molly stopped singing

突然,莫莉停止了唱歌。

旁白 neutral

She looked around

她环顾四周。

旁白 neutral

" Where's Tufty?" she said

“毛球呢?”她问道。

旁白 neutral

" He was here a minute ago," said Josh

“它一分钟前还在这里,”乔什说。

旁白 neutral

" He couldn't have flown into the kitchen,"

“它不可能飞进厨房的,”

旁白 neutral

I said, glancing at my bedroom door

我瞥了一眼卧室门,说道。

旁白 neutral

It was closed

门是关着的。

旁白 neutral

We looked under my bed and behind my dresser

我们找了床底下和梳妆台后面。

旁白 neutral

But there was no sign of Tufty

但是没有毛球的踪影。

旁白 neutral

Then Josh pointed upward

这时,乔什向上指了指。

旁白 neutral

" Iggy, your skylight is open," he said

“伊吉,你的天窗开着,”他说。

旁白 neutral

Molly's face turned white

莫莉的脸一下子白了。

旁白 neutral

" Oh no!" she cried." Tufty flew away!"

“哦,不!”她大叫起来。“毛球飞走了!”