Level 5 · 了不起的小发明家
🎬

E57 · Episodes

057 伊基救援队

伊基救援队

Little Fox Level 5 · Iggy the Incredible Inventor · Episode 57 — 伊基救援队.

69 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

The next morning I heard a knock on the door of our apartment

第二天早上,我听到有人敲我们公寓的门。

旁白 neutral

Molly stood outside

莫莉站在门外。

旁白 neutral

She was wearing her bathrobe and her walking boot

她穿着浴袍和步行靴。

旁白 neutral

It was a good thing she only had to walk across the hall

还好她只需要走过走廊。

旁白 neutral

She looked worried." Iggy," she said

她看起来很担心。“伊吉,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" I have a big problem and you've got to help me!"

“我有个大问题,你必须帮帮我!”

旁白 neutral

" What's wrong?" I asked

“怎么了?”我问。

旁白 neutral

But then I remembered all the sounds I'd heard last night

但接着我想起了昨晚听到的所有声音。

旁白 neutral

First I'd heard a train whistle

起初我听到了火车汽笛声。

旁白 neutral

Then I'd heard noises like loud roars and blaring horns

然后又听到了巨大的咆哮声和刺耳的喇叭声。

旁白 neutral

I was pretty sure I hadn't been dreaming

我很肯定我没有在做梦。

旁白 neutral

" Come to my apartment," said Molly." And I'll show you!"

“来我公寓吧,”莫莉说,“我带你看看!”

旁白 neutral

" I'll be there as fast as I can," I said

“我会尽快赶到,”我说。

旁白 neutral

I gobbled down the rest of my breakfast

我狼吞虎咽地吃完了剩下的早餐。

旁白 neutral

My mom had gone to work

我妈妈已经去上班了。

旁白 neutral

So I left Tate a note to tell him where I was

所以我给泰特留了张字条,告诉他我去哪儿了。

旁白 neutral

Then I hurried over to Molly's apartment

然后我就急忙赶去了莫莉的公寓。

旁白 neutral

She was sitting on the couch with her foot on a pillow

她正坐在沙发上,一只脚搁在枕头上。

旁白 neutral

Tufty was perched beside her with his head tucked under his wing

塔夫蒂栖息在她旁边,把头埋在翅膀底下。

旁白 neutral

Caswell was holding a toy car as he watched the bird closely

卡斯韦尔拿着一辆玩具车,仔细地观察着那只鸟。

旁白 neutral

" Tufty is sleeping," he whispered to me

“塔夫蒂在睡觉,”他小声对我说。

旁白 neutral

" Of course he's sleeping!" said Molly

“他当然在睡觉!”莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

" He's tired from making loud noises all night!"

“他整晚制造噪音,累坏了!”

旁白 neutral

" I heard him," I said with a nod

“我听到他了,”我点了点头说。

旁白 neutral

" He was pretty noisy."

“他可真够吵的。”

旁白 neutral

" We found out he doesn't just make roaring subway sounds," Molly went on

“我们发现他不只会发出轰隆隆的地铁声,”莫莉继续说道。

旁白 neutral

" He also knows how to imitate screeching buses and taxi horns!"

“他还会模仿吱嘎作响的公交车和出租车的喇叭声!”

旁白 neutral

" And racing cars. Vroom!" growled Caswell as he raced his toy car around the floor

“还有赛车。嗡!”卡斯韦尔一边在地板上开着他的玩具车,一边低吼着。

旁白 neutral

" Everyone in our apartment building heard Tufty!" wailed Molly

“我们公寓楼里所有人都听到塔夫蒂了!”莫莉哀叹道。

旁白 neutral

" All the neighbors are complaining to my mom."

“所有邻居都在跟我妈妈抱怨。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, Iggy." Tears filled her eyes

“哦,伊吉。”她眼中噙满泪水。

旁白 neutral

" I'm worried that I won't be able to keep Tufty!"

“我担心我可能无法留下塔夫蒂了!”

旁白 neutral

Mrs. O'Donnell appeared from the kitchen

奥唐纳太太从厨房走了出来。

旁白 neutral

" It's very serious," she said

“情况非常严重,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" Dr. Stanley didn't sleep at all

“斯坦利医生整晚都没睡。

旁白 neutral

And Mrs. Curry had to stuff cotton in her ears!"

柯里太太也不得不用棉花塞住耳朵!”

旁白 neutral

Tufty still had his head under his wing

塔夫蒂仍把头埋在翅膀下。

旁白 neutral

He certainly wasn't losing any sleep!

他倒是睡得正香呢!

旁白 neutral

" Iggy," said Molly

“伊吉,”莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

" You have to think of an invention to keep Tufty quiet

“你得想个发明让塔夫蒂安静下来。

旁白 neutral

I don't want to give him away

我不想把它送走。

旁白 neutral

I need him to cheer me up so I can get better fast!"

我需要它让我振作起来,这样我才能快点好起来!"

旁白 neutral

" I'll think really hard," I said

"我会努力想的。"我说。

旁白 neutral

" Hurry up!" said Molly

"快点!"莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

A few minutes later, Josh and Jenny came over

几分钟后,乔什和珍妮过来了。

旁白 neutral

They had heard Tufty during the night too

他们昨晚也听到塔夫蒂的声音了。

旁白 neutral

" Bunch howled every time Tufty made the train whistle noise," said Jenny

"每次塔夫蒂发出火车汽笛的声音,邦奇就跟着嚎叫。"珍妮说。

旁白 neutral

" And Sparky hid under the bed," said Josh

"斯帕奇躲到了床底下。"乔什说。

旁白 neutral

Sparky was Josh's hamster

斯帕奇是乔什的仓鼠。

旁白 neutral

" Iggy is going to think of a way to keep Tufty quiet," said Molly

"伊吉会想出办法让塔夫蒂安静下来的。"莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

" I'm sure you'll think of something, Iggy." said Jenny

"我相信你会想出办法的,伊吉。"珍妮说。

旁白 neutral

" Remember when you figured out I had the wrong glasses on?"

"还记得你发现我戴错眼镜那次吗?"

旁白 neutral

" And when you invented the Fabulous Glasses-Finder?" said Molly

"还有你发明神奇眼镜探测器那次呢?"莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

" And don't forget my bell!" said Caswell

"别忘了我的铃铛!"卡斯韦尔说。

旁白 neutral

" It helped everyone find me whenever I got lost!"

"每次我迷路,它都能帮大家找到我!"

旁白 neutral

I was happy my friends thought I was a good inventor

朋友们觉得我是个出色的发明家,我很高兴。

旁白 neutral

But it was hard to think with everyone staring at me

但大家都盯着我看,让我很难思考。

旁白 neutral

Plus, Molly was telling me to hurry

再加上莫莉一直催我快点。

旁白 neutral

I closed my eyes

我闭上了眼睛。

旁白 neutral

" Vroom!" said Caswell, still racing his little car around the floor

"呜——!"卡斯韦尔还在地板上开着他的小汽车。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe I'd better go into solitary confinement," I said

"也许我最好去单独关禁闭。"我说。

旁白 neutral

" What does that mean?" asked Jenny

"那是什么意思?"珍妮问。

旁白 neutral

" It means I have to go somewhere by myself and think," I explained

"意思是我得自己去个地方好好想想。"我解释道。

旁白 neutral

But before I could go into solitary confinement, something happened

但我还没来得及去关禁闭,事情就有了转机。

旁白 neutral

Actually, two things happened

事实上,发生了两件事。

旁白 neutral

First the lights came back on in Molly's apartment

首先,莫莉公寓的灯又亮了起来。

旁白 neutral

The workmen must have finally put in the new wires

一定是工人们终于换好了新电线。

旁白 neutral

The second thing that happened is that I got an idea

第二件事是,我想到了一个主意。

旁白 neutral

I guess my head got some new wires in it too!

我想我的大脑里也接上了一些新线路!