Level 5 · 了不起的小发明家
🎬

E48 · Episodes

048 我是观星者伊基

我是观星者伊基

Little Fox Level 5 · Iggy the Incredible Inventor · Episode 48 — 我是观星者伊基.

65 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

The first thing I had to do at school was get permission to use my new invention

我到学校后要做的第一件事,就是请求允许使用我的新发明。

旁白 neutral

Luckily, Mrs. Romano thought it sounded like a great idea

幸运的是,罗马诺老师觉得这个主意听起来很棒。

旁白 neutral

So did Mr. Dalmati, the recess helper

课间活动的助手达尔马蒂先生也这么认为。

旁白 neutral

At recess all the kids came running out and got in line for the slide

课间休息时,所有孩子都跑了出来,排队等着滑滑梯。

旁白 neutral

Josh, Molly, and I ran over with the two shopping bags

乔什、莫莉和我拎着两个购物袋跑了过去。

旁白 neutral

" Pick a number for the slide!" called Josh

“选个号码,用来排滑梯!”乔什喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Then grab a toy!"

“然后拿一个玩具!”

旁白 neutral

" What are the numbers for?" asked one little girl

“这些号码是做什么用的?”一个小女孩问。

旁白 neutral

" It's to hold your place in line for the slide," I explained

“这是用来在滑梯那里占位置的,”我解释道。

旁白 neutral

" You can take a toy too," Molly added

“你也可以拿一个玩具,”莫莉补充说。

旁白 neutral

" When your number is called, turn in your toy

“叫到你的号码时,把玩具交上来。

旁白 neutral

Then you don't have to wait in line for the slide."

这样你就不用在滑梯那边排队了。”

旁白 neutral

" Cool!" said a fifth-grade boy

“酷!”一个五年级男孩说。

旁白 neutral

" That sounds like fun!"

“听起来很好玩!”

旁白 neutral

Josh handed out the numbers, and I gave out the toys

乔什发号码牌,我发玩具。

旁白 neutral

Pretty soon we were out of numbers and out of toys

很快号码牌和玩具都发完了。

旁白 neutral

" Numbers one, two, and three, line up!" called Josh

“一号、二号、三号,排队!”乔什喊道。

旁白 neutral

Three kids ran over to us

三个孩子跑向我们。

旁白 neutral

They handed in their numbers along with their toys

他们把号码牌和玩具一起交上来。

旁白 neutral

Then they climbed up to the slide

然后他们爬上了滑梯。

旁白 neutral

You would not believe how great my invention worked!

你不会相信我的发明效果有多棒!

旁白 neutral

All the kids loved it

所有孩子都喜欢它。

旁白 neutral

They traded toys and ran around, laughing and playing

他们交换玩具,跑来跑去,笑着玩耍。

旁白 neutral

Everyone stopped pushing and shoving in line

大家都不再推推搡搡地排队了。

旁白 neutral

In fact, there was no line

其实,根本就不用排队。

旁白 neutral

We only called out three numbers at a time, so kids got to go on the slide without waiting for very long

我们一次只叫三个号码,这样孩子们玩滑梯时不用等太久。

旁白 neutral

I felt proud to see my Pick-a-Number invention working so well

看到我的“选号码”发明效果这么好,我感到很自豪。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Dalmati was happy too

达尔马蒂老师也很高兴。

旁白 neutral

" Great idea, Iggy," he told me

“好主意,伊吉,”他对我说。

旁白 neutral

" You solved a big recess problem."

“你解决了一个课间大问题。”

旁白 neutral

A first-grade girl ran over to me

一个一年级女生跑到我面前。

旁白 neutral

" This number game is so much fun!" she said

她说:“这个号码游戏太好玩了!”

旁白 neutral

" Can we play it again tomorrow?"

“我们明天还能玩吗?”

旁白 neutral

" We can play it whenever we have outdoor recess," I said

我说:“只要是户外课间休息,我们都可以玩。”

旁白 neutral

The kids loved the number game almost as much as they loved the slide!

孩子们喜欢这个号码游戏,几乎和喜欢滑梯一样多!

旁白 neutral

After recess I wrote about my Pick-a-Number invention for Mr. Bright

课间休息后,我写了关于“选号码”发明的报告,要交给布赖特老师。

旁白 neutral

Then I handed my paper to Mrs. Romano

然后我把报告交给了罗马诺老师。

旁白 neutral

She put it with the other ideas

她把它和其他创意放在一起。

旁白 neutral

Everything was working out just the way I had hoped

一切都如我希望的那样顺利。

旁白 neutral

But there was one thing that still bothered me — Jenny

但有一件事仍困扰着我——珍妮。

旁白 neutral

She didn't take a turn calling out numbers

她没有参与叫号。

旁白 neutral

She said it wasn't any fun

她说那一点都不好玩。

旁白 neutral

Not only that, but she got a " D " on her math test that day

不仅如此,她那天数学考试还得了D。

旁白 neutral

She told me about it on the way home from school

放学回家的路上,她把这事告诉了我。

旁白 neutral

" I studied really hard," she said with tears in her eyes

“我真的非常用功了,”她含着眼泪说。

旁白 neutral

" I just don't know what's wrong!

“我就是不知道哪里出了问题!

旁白 neutral

My dad is going to be so upset."

我爸肯定会非常生气的。”

旁白 neutral

If only I could think of a way to help her!

要是我能想出帮她的办法就好了!

旁白 neutral

" Sara is having trouble in school too," Jenny blurted out

“萨拉在学校也遇到了麻烦,”珍妮脱口而出。

旁白 neutral

She sighed." At least I'm not the only one."

她叹了口气说:“至少不止我一个人这样。”

旁白 neutral

I looked at her

我看着她。

旁白 neutral

" How do you know that?" I asked

“你怎么知道的?”我问。

旁白 neutral

Sara was Jenny's friend, the one who had just moved to another neighborhood

萨拉是珍妮的朋友,就是刚搬到另一个街区的那位。

旁白 neutral

" I talked to Sara last night on the phone," Jenny explained

“我昨晚和萨拉通了电话,”珍妮解释道。

旁白 neutral

" She told me she failed a reading test

“她告诉我她一次阅读测验没及格。

旁白 neutral

It was her first test at her new school

那是她在新学校的第一次测验。

旁白 neutral

She's worried everyone will think she's dumb."

她担心大家会觉得她很笨。”

旁白 neutral

That night, when I went to bed, I was still thinking about Jenny's problem

那天晚上,我上床睡觉时,还在想着珍妮的难题。

旁白 neutral

I lay there, looking up through the skylight

我躺在那里,透过天窗向上看。

旁白 neutral

Sometimes, if it's a clear night, I can see the stars

有时候,如果夜晚晴朗,我能看见星星。

旁白 neutral

I imagine that they are winking just for me, Iggy

我幻想象它们只是在对我,伊吉,眨眼睛。

旁白 neutral

I pretend they're my friends, helping me to think of bright ideas

我假装它们是我的朋友,在帮我思考出绝妙的好主意。

旁白 neutral

That night the stars looked clear and sharp

那天晚上,星星看起来清晰又明亮。

旁白 neutral

They winked, as though they were trying to tell me something

它们眨着眼,好像有什么话想对我说。

旁白 neutral

But what were they trying to tell me?

但它们想告诉我什么呢?