Level 5 · 了不起的小发明家
🎬

E09 · Episodes

009 蓝丝带

蓝丝带

Little Fox Level 5 · Iggy the Incredible Inventor · Episode 9 — 蓝丝带.

68 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Sparky raced past the judges

斯帕基飞快地从评委们身边跑过。

旁白 neutral

" Sparky, come back!" yelled Jenny

“斯帕基,回来!”珍妮大喊道。

旁白 neutral

Josh tried to grab Sparky

乔什试图抓住斯帕基。

旁白 neutral

But the hamster was so slippery from soap and water, he slipped through Josh's fingers

但是那只仓鼠因为肥皂和水变得滑溜溜的,从乔什的指缝间溜走了。

旁白 neutral

Then Sparky ran toward a judge — the one who was wearing my magic thinking box!

然后斯帕基跑向了一位评委——就是那位戴着我魔法思考盒的评委!

旁白 neutral

The judge sneezed loudly." Ah-choo!"

那位评委大声打了个喷嚏。“阿嚏!”

旁白 neutral

She sneezed so hard that the box flew off her head

她打喷嚏太用力,以至于盒子从她头上飞了出去。

旁白 neutral

It landed right on top of Sparky!

它正好落在了斯帕基身上!

旁白 neutral

Sparky was scared

斯帕基吓坏了。

旁白 neutral

He didn't like being trapped in a dark box

它不喜欢被困在黑暗的盒子里。

旁白 neutral

So he ran faster than ever

于是他比以前跑得更快了。

旁白 neutral

" Ha-ha! Look at that box!"

“哈哈!看那个盒子!”

旁白 neutral

One of the kids laughed

一个孩子笑了起来。

旁白 neutral

" It has legs!"

“它长腿了!”

旁白 neutral

The boy was right

那男孩说得对。

旁白 neutral

Sparky's legs stuck out as the box moved across the floor

盒子滑过地板时,斯帕基的腿露在外面。

旁白 neutral

It looked like the box was running all by itself!

看起来就像是盒子在自己跑!

旁白 neutral

Soon all the kids were laughing as Sparky raced around the big room

很快,当斯帕基在大房间里到处乱跑时,所有的孩子都笑了起来。

旁白 neutral

Even the judges laughed

连评委们都笑了。

旁白 neutral

The judge who had tried out my magic thinking box laughed the hardest of all

那位试过我魔法思考盒的评委笑得最厉害。

旁白 neutral

Sparky raced under a table and knocked it over

斯帕基钻到一张桌子底下,把它撞倒了。

旁白 neutral

Finally Josh caught up with him, and he lifted the magic thinking box off his hamster

乔什终于追上了他,然后把魔法思考盒从仓鼠身上拿了起来。

旁白 neutral

" Sparky!" he said." I'm so glad I caught you!"

“斯帕基!”他说,“我太高兴了,总算抓到你了!”

旁白 neutral

I ran up to Josh, and a group of kids followed me

我跑到乔什跟前,一群孩子也跟着我。

旁白 neutral

" I bet I know what Sparky was thinking," I said

“我敢打赌我知道斯帕基在想什么,”我说。

旁白 neutral

" What?" a bunch of kids asked

“是什么?”一群孩子问道。

旁白 neutral

" Sparky was probably thinking,' Help! Get me out of this box!'"

“斯帕基大概在想,‘救命!快把我从这盒子里弄出去!’”

旁白 neutral

Some kids laughed, but I sighed

有些孩子笑了,但我却叹了口气。

旁白 neutral

I might be right about Sparky's thoughts, but I wasn't going to win a prize

关于斯帕基的想法,我可能猜对了,但我赢不了奖了。

旁白 neutral

I hadn't even had a chance to show the judges how my invention worked

我甚至都没机会向评委们展示我的发明是如何运作的。

旁白 neutral

Soon it was time for the judges to choose the winners

很快,评委们要选出获胜者了。

旁白 neutral

One judge announced third prize

一位评委宣布了三等奖。

旁白 neutral

A boy who had invented a bicycle fan to keep him cool on hot days won that

获得三等奖的是一个男孩,他发明了自行车风扇,能在热天里给自己降温。

旁白 neutral

Next the judge announced second prize

接着,评委宣布了二等奖。

旁白 neutral

" This prize goes to Susie Johnson for inventing a new use for old CDs — wearing them as earrings!"

“这个奖颁给苏茜·约翰逊,她为旧CD找到了新用途——当耳环戴!”

旁白 neutral

All the kids clapped as Susie went up to claim the red ribbon

苏茜上去领取红色绶带时,所有的孩子都鼓掌祝贺。

旁白 neutral

Everyone waited for the judge to announce first prize

大家等着评委宣布一等奖。

旁白 neutral

" First prize and one hundred dollars goes to Jenny Chen for her hamster bath!"

“一等奖和一百美元奖金颁给珍妮·陈,因为她的仓鼠洗澡盆!”

旁白 neutral

The kids shouted and whistled as Jenny accepted the money

珍妮接过奖金时,孩子们大声欢呼、吹口哨。

旁白 neutral

The judge put a big blue ribbon on Sparky's cage

评委把一条大大的蓝绶带系在斯帕基的笼子上。

旁白 neutral

I was happy for Jenny

我为珍妮感到高兴。

旁白 neutral

She deserved to win

她获奖是实至名归。

旁白 neutral

But I was sad for me

但我为自己感到难过。

旁白 neutral

It was clear that I wasn't a very good inventor

显然我不是一个很好的发明家。

旁白 neutral

I hadn't even won third prize

我甚至都没得到三等奖。

旁白 neutral

When we got back to our apartment building, I told my mom about the Invention Convention

当我们回到公寓楼时,我告诉了妈妈关于发明大会的事。

旁白 neutral

" Jenny won first prize and one hundred dollars," I said

“珍妮得了一等奖,还赢了一百美元,”我说。

旁白 neutral

" That's wonderful!" Mom said

“太棒了!”妈妈说。

旁白 neutral

" I know," I said

“我知道,”我说。

旁白 neutral

I looked down

我低下了头。

旁白 neutral

" But I was hoping to win so you wouldn't have to rob a bank."

“但我本来希望能赢,这样你就不用去抢银行了。”

旁白 neutral

" What?" Mom looked totally shocked

“什么?”妈妈看起来非常震惊。

旁白 neutral

Tate came out of our room to see what was going on

泰特从我们房间出来看发生了什么事。

旁白 neutral

" Wait a minute, Iggy!" Mom said

“等等,伊吉!”妈妈说。

旁白 neutral

" I'm thrilled Jenny won

“珍妮赢了,我很高兴。

旁白 neutral

But what did you say about me robbing a bank?"

但你刚才说我抢银行是怎么回事?”

旁白 neutral

" Don't listen to Iggy, Mom," said Tate

“别听伊吉的,妈妈,”泰特说。

旁白 neutral

" He's just inventing stories."

“他只是在编故事。”

旁白 neutral

" But I heard you on the phone," I said to Mom

“但我听到你在电话里说的,”我对妈妈说。

旁白 neutral

" You said you would have to rob a bank!"

“你说你可能得去抢银行!”

旁白 neutral

My mom frowned, trying to recall what I was talking about

妈妈皱起眉头,试图回想我在说什么。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, I remember!" she said at last

“哦,我想起来了!”她终于说。

旁白 neutral

Then she looked at me and sighed

然后她看着我,叹了口气。

旁白 neutral

" Iggy," she said." You'd better sit down

“伊吉,”她说。“你最好坐下来。

旁白 neutral

You too, Tate."

你也一样,泰特。”

旁白 neutral

" Uh-oh," I thought

“哎呀,”我想。

旁白 neutral

We were about to find out something

我们就要知道些什么了。

旁白 neutral

And it sounded like it was something bad

而且听起来像是什么坏事。