Level 5 · 了不起的小发明家
🎬

E03 · Episodes

003 可怕的东西

可怕的东西

Little Fox Level 5 · Iggy the Incredible Inventor · Episode 3 — 可怕的东西.

67 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Caswell!" Josh yelled

“凯斯威尔!”乔什喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Where are you?" said Molly

“你在哪儿?”莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

" He's got to be here somewhere," said Mrs. O'Donnell

“他一定就在这儿的什么地方,”奥唐奈太太说道。

旁白 neutral

Everyone was still calling for Caswell

大家还在不停地喊着凯斯威尔。

旁白 neutral

All at once we heard a small, muffled voice

突然,我们听见一个微弱、模糊的声音。

旁白 neutral

" Here I am!" Caswell appeared from a dark space under the stairs

“我在这儿!”凯斯威尔从楼梯下一个暗处钻了出来。

旁白 neutral

He was completely covered with dust

他浑身落满了灰尘。

旁白 neutral

" Ah-choo!" Molly sneezed a few times

“阿嚏!”莫莉连打了好几个喷嚏。

旁白 neutral

" Look what I found under the stairs!" said Caswell

“看我在楼梯底下找到了什么!”凯斯威尔说。

旁白 neutral

He was clutching an old penny

他手里紧紧攥着一枚旧便士。

旁白 neutral

" Caswell, I am so glad to see you," cried Mrs. O'Donnell

“凯斯威尔,见到你真是太高兴了,”奥唐纳夫人喊道。

旁白 neutral

" When we couldn't find you, we were all very worried!"

“找不到你的时候,我们都很担心!”

旁白 neutral

" I found a treasure!"

“我找到宝藏了!”

旁白 neutral

said Caswell, proudly holding out his penny

凯斯威尔骄傲地展示着他的便士说。

旁白 neutral

" You are my treasure!"

“你才是我的宝藏!”

旁白 neutral

said Mrs. O'Donnell, hugging Caswell

奥唐纳夫人拥抱着凯斯威尔说。

旁白 neutral

" He's a pest, that's what he is," said Molly

“他是个讨厌鬼,没错,”莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

But she was smiling as she ruffled her brother's hair

但她一边揉着弟弟的头发,一边笑着。

旁白 neutral

" I'm glad we found you."

“我很高兴我们找到你了。”

旁白 neutral

I couldn't wait to get back to my room to plan my new invention

我等不及要回到自己房间去规划我的新发明了。

旁白 neutral

It was going to be great

那一定会很棒。

旁白 neutral

Caswell would never be lost again — at least not for long

凯斯威尔再也不会走丢了——至少不会走丢太久。

旁白 neutral

The first thing I needed was a bell

我需要的第一样东西是一个铃铛。

旁白 neutral

Luckily, I knew just where to find one

幸运的是,我恰好知道去哪儿找。

旁白 neutral

My mom keeps a box of Christmas tree ornaments in our coat closet

我妈妈在我们放外套的壁橱里收着一盒圣诞树装饰品。

旁白 neutral

One of the ornaments was a beautiful brass bell

其中有一个漂亮的黄铜铃铛。

旁白 neutral

I went in the closet and opened the box

我走进壁橱,打开了盒子。

旁白 neutral

I found lots of ornaments, including a colored glass ball and a gingerbread house

我找到了许多装饰品,包括一个彩色玻璃球和一个姜饼屋。

旁白 neutral

At last I found the brass bell

我终于找到了那个黄铜铃铛。

旁白 neutral

After that I got some string

在那之后,我拿了一些绳子。

旁白 neutral

I tied the bell to the string and jingled it

我把铃铛系在绳子上,摇了摇。

旁白 neutral

It made a nice loud ringing noise

它发出了响亮悦耳的铃声。

旁白 neutral

If we could get Caswell to wear the bell, he'd jingle wherever he went

如果我们能让凯斯威尔戴上这个铃铛,他走到哪儿都会叮当作响。

旁白 neutral

So we'd always be able to find him!

这样我们就能永远找到他了!

旁白 neutral

I decided to bring the bell to school tomorrow to show Molly and the other kids

我决定明天把铃铛带到学校去给莫莉和别的孩子们看。

旁白 neutral

Then they would see that I was a really good inventor

这样他们就会知道,我确实是个很棒的发明家。

旁白 neutral

By this time I was getting really hungry

这时候,我已经非常饿了。

旁白 neutral

I went into the kitchen to see what Mom was making for dinner

我走进厨房,想看看妈妈晚饭在做什么。

旁白 neutral

But Mom was still talking on the phone!

可妈妈还在打电话!

旁白 neutral

There was nothing cooking on the stove

灶上什么吃的都没有。

旁白 neutral

And there were no good smells coming from the oven

烤箱里也没飘出什么香味。

旁白 neutral

" What's the matter with Mom lately?" I wondered

“妈妈最近是怎么了?”我心想。

旁白 neutral

" All she does is talk on the phone."

“她整天就知道打电话。”

旁白 neutral

And tonight it looked like she had forgotten to make dinner for Tate and me

而且今晚,她好像忘了给我和泰特做晚饭。

旁白 neutral

I was about to look for something to eat when I heard something strange

我正要找点吃的,突然听到一阵奇怪的话。

旁白 neutral

" I'll have to rob a bank," my mom said into the phone

“我只能去抢银行了。”妈妈对着电话说道。

旁白 neutral

And then she laughed!

说完她居然还笑了!

旁白 neutral

Oh my gosh!

哦,我的天哪!

旁白 neutral

My mom works as a bank teller

我妈妈在银行当出纳员。

旁白 neutral

But that wouldn't turn her into a bank robber, would it?

但那不至于让她变成银行劫匪吧,不会吧?

旁白 neutral

I decided I'd better tell someone about it right away

我决定最好马上把这件事告诉别人。

旁白 neutral

So I ran to Molly's apartment and knocked on the door

于是我跑到莫莉的公寓,敲了敲门。

旁白 neutral

When Molly answered, I could smell something really good coming from her kitchen

莫莉开门时,我闻到她厨房里飘出一股特别香的味道。

旁白 neutral

It smelled like roast beef, which is my favorite food

闻起来像是烤牛肉,那是我最爱吃的东西。

旁白 neutral

" Molly, my mom is planning to rob a bank!" I cried

“莫莉,我妈妈打算抢银行!”我大喊道。

旁白 neutral

" What?" Molly blinked in surprise

“什么?”莫莉惊讶地眨了眨眼。

旁白 neutral

" What on earth are you talking about, Iggy?"

“伊吉,你到底在说些什么呀?”

旁白 neutral

" I heard her on the telephone," I explained

“我听到她在电话里说的,”我解释道。

旁白 neutral

" She said she was going to rob a bank

“她说她要去抢银行。

旁白 neutral

She even laughed about it!"

她甚至还笑呢!”

旁白 neutral

Molly stared at me

莫莉盯着我看。

旁白 neutral

" You know what?" she said

“你知道吗?”她说。

旁白 neutral

" What?" I said

“什么?”我说。

旁白 neutral

I was hoping Molly would know how to stop my mother from robbing a bank

我正希望莫莉能有办法阻止我妈妈去抢银行呢。

旁白 neutral

Molly shook her head

莫莉摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" You like to invent things, Iggy

“伊吉,你喜欢发明东西。

旁白 neutral

And now you're inventing stories!"

现在,你又在编故事了!”