Level 5 · 海蒂
🎬

E06 · Episodes

006 初识与惊喜

初识与惊喜

Little Fox Level 5 · Heidi · Episode 6 — 初识与惊喜.

58 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

As they walked through the village, Heidi asked Detie

当他们穿过村庄时,海蒂问德蒂:

旁白 neutral

" Can I come back home again this evening?"

“今晚我能再回家吗?”

旁白 neutral

Detie looked at Heidi in surprise

德蒂惊讶地看着海蒂。

旁白 neutral

" Tomorrow, we will be in Frankfurt to visit Clara, the crippled girl," she explained

“明天,我们就到法兰克福去看望那个残疾女孩克拉拉,”她解释道。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, but will I be able to come home when I want?" asked Heidi

“是的,但是我能想回家时就回家吗?”海蒂问。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, yes," replied Detie impatiently

“是的,是的,”德蒂不耐烦地回答。

旁白 neutral

" Now hurry up

“现在快点。

旁白 neutral

We have a long way to go."

我们有很长的路要走。”

旁白 neutral

At the next town, they caught a train, and the following day, they arrived at Clara's house

在下一个镇子,他们赶上了火车,第二天,他们到达了克拉拉的家。

旁白 neutral

It was the biggest house Heidi had ever seen

那是海蒂见过的最大的房子。

旁白 neutral

Detie rang the bell, and a maid took them to meet a tall, frowning woman

德蒂按了门铃,一个女仆带他们去见一位高个子、皱着眉头的女人。

旁白 neutral

She had a stern face, and her hair was tied tightly in a bun

她面容严肃,头发紧紧地盘成一个发髻。

旁白 neutral

This was the housekeeper, Fraulein Rottenmeier

这就是管家罗滕迈尔小姐。

旁白 neutral

Clara's father, Herr Sesemann, traveled a lot on business, and while he was away, Fraulein ran the house

克拉拉的父亲塞塞曼先生经常出差,他不在时,罗滕迈尔小姐管理这个家。

旁白 neutral

She rose and went over to Heidi

她站起来,走到海蒂面前。

旁白 neutral

" What is your name?" she asked

“你叫什么名字?”她问道。

旁白 neutral

" Heidi," said Heidi

“海蒂,”海蒂说。

旁白 neutral

" And how old are you?"

“你多大了?”

旁白 neutral

" Grandfather told me I am almost eight," answered Heidi

“爷爷告诉我,我快八岁了,”海蒂回答。

旁白 neutral

" What? Only eight?

“什么?才八岁?

旁白 neutral

I asked for a child Clara's age, and she is already twelve," said Fraulein angrily

"我要的是和克拉拉同龄的孩子,可她已经十二岁了," 罗滕迈尔小姐生气地说。

旁白 neutral

" What books have you studied?"

"你读过什么书?"

旁白 neutral

" None," said Heidi

"一本也没有。" 海蒂说。

旁白 neutral

" What? How did you learn to read, then?" asked Fraulein

"什么?那你是怎么学会认字的?" 罗滕迈尔小姐问道。

旁白 neutral

" I don't know how to read," Heidi informed her

"我不识字。" 海蒂告诉她。

旁白 neutral

" Mercy upon us!

"老天爷啊!

旁白 neutral

You do not know how to read!" exclaimed Fraulein

你居然不识字!" 罗滕迈尔小姐惊呼。

旁白 neutral

Fraulein turned to Detie

罗滕迈尔小姐转向德蒂。

旁白 neutral

" How could you bring me a child like this?"

"你怎么能给我带来这样的孩子?"

旁白 neutral

While Fraulein and Detie talked, Heidi stood by the study door

罗滕迈尔小姐和德蒂说话时,海蒂站在书房门边。

旁白 neutral

She looked out into the hallway and at the stairs going up

她望向门外的走廊,又看了看通往楼上的楼梯。

旁白 neutral

It was all so large that she felt very small and lost

一切都那么庞大,让她觉得自己渺小又迷茫。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly, with a bow, Detie quickly left the room and ran out the front door

突然,德蒂鞠了一躬,飞快地离开房间,跑出了大门。

旁白 neutral

Fraulein stood for a moment in surprise and then ran after Detie

罗腾迈尔小姐愣了一会儿,随即追了出去。

旁白 neutral

A young voice called," Hi, come over here!" and Heidi turned her head

一个年轻的声音喊道:“嗨,到这儿来!” 海蒂转过头。

旁白 neutral

Clara was in the study and had watched the whole interview without saying a word

克拉拉一直在书房里,一言不发地看完了整场问话。

旁白 neutral

She had a kind face, and Heidi went over to her

她面容和善,海蒂朝她走了过去。

旁白 neutral

" I have never seen a child like you before

“我以前从没见过像你这样的孩子。

旁白 neutral

Have you always had that short curly hair?" said Clara

你一直留着这么短的卷发吗?” 克拉拉问道。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, I think so," said Heidi

“嗯,应该是吧。” 海蒂说。

旁白 neutral

" Are you pleased to be in Frankfurt?" asked Clara

“来到法兰克福你高兴吗?” 克拉拉问。

旁白 neutral

" No, but tomorrow, I will go home again and see Grannie," said Heidi

“不高兴,但我明天就要回家去看奶奶了。” 海蒂说。

旁白 neutral

" Well, you are a funny child," said Clara

“哎呀,你真是个有趣的孩子。” 克拉拉说。

旁白 neutral

" You were sent to stay with me and learn lessons, but there will be some fun too."

“你是被送来陪我、学习功课的,不过我们也会有些好玩的事儿。”

旁白 neutral

Suddenly, Fraulein walked back into the room looking quite unsettled

突然,罗腾迈尔小姐走回房间,看起来心神不宁。

旁白 neutral

She rang the bell and the butler, Sebastian, appeared

她摇了摇铃,男管家塞巴斯蒂安出现了。

旁白 neutral

" We are ready for supper

“我们准备用晚餐了。

旁白 neutral

You can put the dishes on the table," Fraulein ordered

你可以把饭菜端上桌了。” 罗腾迈尔小姐吩咐道。

旁白 neutral

" As for you, Heidi, I see that I shall have to teach you the first rules about behavior."

“至于你,海蒂,看来我得先教你行为规范的第一课。”

旁白 neutral

As they sat at the dinner table, Fraulein listed all the rules of good behavior

在餐桌旁坐下后,罗腾迈尔小姐列出了所有良好行为的规矩。

旁白 neutral

She talked about how to get up and how to go to bed, how to go in and out of rooms, and how to shut the doors and keep everything tidy

她讲了该如何起床、如何上床睡觉、如何进出房间,还有如何关门以及保持一切整洁。

旁白 neutral

Fraulein went on and on and on

罗腾迈尔小姐絮絮叨叨,讲个没完。

旁白 neutral

Heidi had been awake since five o'clock that morning, and while Fraulein was talking, her eyes slowly closed

海蒂从那天早上五点就醒了,听着罗腾迈尔小姐说话,她的眼睛慢慢合上了。

旁白 neutral

Soon, Heidi was leaning back in her chair, fast asleep, but Fraulein didn't notice and kept on talking

不一会儿,海蒂就靠在椅背上睡着了,但罗腾迈尔小姐浑然不觉,继续说个不停。

旁白 neutral

Eventually Clara cleared her throat and said

最后,克拉拉清了清嗓子,说道:

旁白 neutral

" Fraulein, Heidi is asleep."

“罗腾迈尔小姐,海蒂睡着了。”

旁白 neutral

Fraulein's face wrinkled with embarrassment, and Clara giggled

罗腾迈尔小姐尴尬地皱起了脸,克拉拉咯咯地笑了起来。

旁白 neutral

She had not had such an entertaining dinner for a long time

她已经很久没吃过这么有趣的晚餐了。