E72 · Episodes
072 最好的礼物
最好的礼物
Little Fox Level 3 · Hana's Album · Episode 72 — 最好的礼物.
55 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
It's already the end of the year!
已经到年底了!
旁白 neutral
Christmas is just around the corner
圣诞节就要到了。
旁白 neutral
I still haven't bought gifts for my family!
我还没给家人买礼物呢!
旁白 neutral
What should I give them?
我该送他们什么呢?
旁白 neutral
I'll get this for Mommy. There!
我给妈妈买这个。好了!
旁白 neutral
I'm finished with my Christmas shopping
我的圣诞采购完成了。
旁白 neutral
Can I get this?
我能买这个吗?
旁白 neutral
Bada! Did you get gifts for Mommy and Daddy?
巴达!你给爸爸妈妈买礼物了吗?
旁白 neutral
What about Hada?
那哈达呢?
旁白 neutral
What kind of gifts?
什么样的礼物?
旁白 neutral
Gifts that show you love them
表达你爱意的礼物。
旁白 neutral
It's Christmas time, you know!
圣诞节到了,你知道吧!
旁白 neutral
You have to give everyone gifts!
你得给每个人送礼物!
旁白 neutral
Hana, can you help me?
哈娜,你能帮我吗?
旁白 neutral
Not now, Bada. I'm busy!
现在不行,巴达。我很忙!
旁白 neutral
I have to wrap these Christmas gifts!
我得把这些圣诞礼物包起来!
旁白 neutral
Okay. Hana, can you help me?
好吧。哈娜,你能帮我吗?
旁白 neutral
Bada! I'm very busy right now!
巴达!我现在很忙!
旁白 neutral
I have to write these Christmas cards!
我得写这些圣诞卡!
旁白 neutral
Okay
好吧。
旁白 neutral
Is Bada still sleeping?
巴达还在睡觉吗?
旁白 neutral
I heard him get up
我听到他起床了。
旁白 neutral
Bada! Bada! Breakfast time!
巴达!巴达!吃早饭了!
旁白 neutral
Bada is so selfish!
巴达太自私了!
旁白 neutral
He only thinks about himself
他只想着自己。
旁白 neutral
Hana! That's not nice
哈娜!这样不好。
旁白 neutral
He's still young
他还小。
旁白 neutral
Give him time to learn
给他时间学习。
旁白 neutral
I bet he doesn't have any Christmas gifts to give us
我打赌他没有圣诞礼物给我们。
旁白 neutral
He only likes getting them
他只喜欢收礼物。
旁白 neutral
Hana! Why are you being so mean?
哈娜!你为什么这么刻薄?
旁白 neutral
Christmas isn't about giving gifts
圣诞节不只是送礼物。
旁白 neutral
It's about giving love and being with your family
是表达爱意、和家人在一起。
旁白 neutral
That's the best gift of all
那才是最棒的礼物。
旁白 neutral
Good morning! What's that in the bag?
早上好!袋子里是什么?
旁白 neutral
Christmas gifts!
圣诞礼物!
旁白 neutral
It's not even Christmas yet!
圣诞节还没到呢!
旁白 neutral
It doesn't matter
没关系。
旁白 neutral
Bada is giving us something from the heart
巴达要给我们的是真心实意的。
旁白 neutral
This is for you, Mommy!
这是给你的,妈妈!
旁白 neutral
Why, thank you, Bada!
哦,谢谢你,巴达!
旁白 neutral
And this is for you, Daddy!
这是给你的,爸爸!
旁白 neutral
Thank you, son
谢谢你,儿子。
旁白 neutral
And this is for Hada!
这是给哈达的!
旁白 neutral
That's lovely, Bada
真贴心,巴达。
旁白 neutral
And for you, Hana. Here
这是给你的,哈娜。拿着。
旁白 neutral
" To Hana, the best sister
“给最好的姐姐,哈娜。
旁白 neutral
I love you. Love, Bada." Oh, Bada!
我爱你。爱你的巴达。” 哦,巴达!
旁白 neutral
Why are you crying?
你为什么哭了?
旁白 neutral
Because I've been so mean to you
因为我对你太刻薄了。
旁白 neutral
I'm sorry! I promise to be a better sister
对不起!我保证,以后会做个更好的姐姐。
旁白 neutral
Bada helped me see what the best gift of all is
巴达让我明白了,什么是最好的礼物。
旁白 neutral
Like Dad said, it's about love and being with your family
就像爸爸说的,是和爱有关,是和家人在一起。
旁白 neutral
I learned a good lesson
我学到了宝贵的一课。
旁白 neutral
From now on, I'm going to try to give the best gift of all to my family, every day!
从现在起,我要努力每天都给家人,最好的礼物!