Level 5 · 格列佛游记
🎬

E24 · Episodes

024 奇异的救援

奇异的救援

Little Fox Level 5 · Gulliver's Travels · Episode 24 — 奇异的救援.

64 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Glumdalclitch and Grildig," the king said one day," we are going to a town near the south coast."

“格卢姆达尔克利奇和格瑞尔迪格,”有一天国王说,“我们要去南海岸附近的一个城镇。”

旁白 neutral

" That's wonderful," I replied

“那太好了,”我回答。

旁白 neutral

" I'd like to see the sea again."

“我想再看一次大海。”

旁白 neutral

We reached the town a few days later

几天后我们到达了那个城镇。

旁白 neutral

The next morning Glumdalclitch said to me

第二天早上,格卢姆达尔克利奇对我说,

旁白 neutral

" I'm not feeling well

“我感觉不舒服。

旁白 neutral

One of the queen's servants will look after you today."

今天会有一位王后的仆人来照顾你。”

旁白 neutral

I asked the servant to take me to the sea

我请求那个仆人带我去海边。

旁白 neutral

He carried me in my traveling box to a cliff above the shore

他用我的旅行箱把我带到海岸上方的悬崖上。

旁白 neutral

" I'll be back in half an hour,"

“我半小时后回来,”

旁白 neutral

he said, and went to look for birds' eggs

他说,然后去找鸟蛋。

旁白 neutral

The day was warm and I fell asleep in my box, listening to the waves

天气暖和,我在箱子里听着海浪声睡着了。

旁白 neutral

I woke up because my box was moving and I was being thrown around inside it

我醒来是因为箱子在移动,我在里面被抛来抛去。

旁白 neutral

I was very afraid

我非常害怕。

旁白 neutral

I could feel the box rising high up into the air, but I could not understand why that was happening

我能感觉到箱子升到了很高的空中,但我不明白为什么会这样。

旁白 neutral

Soon the land and sea were far below me

很快,陆地和海洋都在我下方很远的地方。

旁白 neutral

I could hear a noise over my head that sounded like the flapping of a bird's wings

我能听到头顶传来像鸟儿拍打翅膀的声音。

旁白 neutral

A large bird had picked up my box and was flying away with it!

一只大鸟叼起了我的箱子,带着它飞走了!

旁白 neutral

Suddenly, the bird dropped the box

突然,鸟扔下了箱子。

旁白 neutral

With a loud splash, it hit the water

随着一声巨大的水花,箱子落入了水中。

旁白 neutral

Luckily, the windows were shut and kept the water out

幸好窗户关着,挡住了海水。

旁白 neutral

I was terrified because I could not get out of the box

我吓坏了,因为我没法从箱子里出去。

旁白 neutral

Then I heard a clanking noise

接着我听到了一阵叮当声。

旁白 neutral

My box now seemed to be moving through the waves

我的箱子这时似乎在随着波浪移动。

旁白 neutral

In front of me I could see a ship

在我前方,我看到了一艘船。

旁白 neutral

Sailors from the ship had attached a heavy chain to my box

船上的水手们把一条沉重的链子系在了我的箱子上。

旁白 neutral

The ship was towing my box!

那艘船正在拖着我的箱子!

旁白 neutral

" Help! Help!" I shouted loudly

“救命!救命!”我大声喊道。

旁白 neutral

I had to make the sailors hear me

我必须让水手们听见我。

旁白 neutral

I banged on the wall with my sword as I shouted

我一边喊,一边用剑敲打箱壁。

旁白 neutral

" Who are you?" a voice called out

“你是谁?”一个声音喊道。

旁白 neutral

" I'm Gulliver from England," I cried

“我是来自英格兰的格列佛,”我喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Please lift the box onto your ship."

“请把箱子抬到你们的船上。”

旁白 neutral

I heard laughter

我听到了笑声。

旁白 neutral

Someone said," Even ten men could not lift that box

有人说:“就是十个人也抬不起那个箱子。

旁白 neutral

He must be crazy!

他肯定是疯了!

旁白 neutral

Let's see who's inside."

我们看看里面是谁。”

旁白 neutral

A sailor cut a hole in the lid of my box

一个水手在我的箱盖上割了个洞。

旁白 neutral

" You saved my life!" I said when I climbed out." Thank you!"

“你们救了我的命!”我爬出来说,“谢谢你们!”

旁白 neutral

I was stunned to see that the sailors were my size

看到水手们和我一样大小,我惊呆了。

旁白 neutral

They asked me many questions and looked at all the things in my box

他们问了我许多问题,还看了看我箱子里所有的东西。

旁白 neutral

A tall man said to me," Welcome to my ship, the Good Fortune

一个高个子男人对我说:“欢迎来到我的船,‘好运号’。

旁白 neutral

I am the captain

我是船长。

旁白 neutral

We are on our way home to England."

我们正在返回家乡英格兰的路上。”

旁白 neutral

" Captain," I said," I thought I would soon die and never see England or my family again."

“船长,”我说,“我还以为自己快死了,再也见不到英格兰和我的家人了。”

旁白 neutral

" Why were you locked in that box?" he asked

“你为什么被锁在那个箱子里?”他问道。

旁白 neutral

" Why was it in the sea?"

“箱子怎么会在海里?”

旁白 neutral

I told him the whole story — about my voyage on the Adventure and meeting the giants of Brobdingnag

我把整个故事告诉了他——关于我乘坐‘冒险号’航行,以及遇到大人国巨人的事。

旁白 neutral

About Glumdalclitch and the farmer

讲了格卢姆达尔克利奇和那个农夫。

旁白 neutral

About living in the palace

讲了在王宫里的生活。

旁白 neutral

About my traveling box

讲了我的旅行箱。

旁白 neutral

" And I fell asleep in my box on the cliff," I said," and a huge bird grabbed it, then dropped it in the sea."

“然后我在悬崖上的箱子里睡着了,”我说,“一只大鸟抓走了箱子,接着把它丢进了海里。”

旁白 neutral

" Get some sleep now," the captain said

“现在去睡会儿吧,”船长说。

旁白 neutral

I could tell he did not believe my story

我看得出来他不相信我的故事。

旁白 neutral

Later I told him more about Brobdingnag

后来,我又跟他讲了更多大人国的事。

旁白 neutral

I showed him everything in my box, including the huge stingers from the bees I had killed

我把箱子里的东西都拿给他看,包括我杀死的那几只蜜蜂的巨大刺针。

旁白 neutral

When he saw them, he finally believed me

看到他时,他终于相信了我。

旁白 neutral

" I have traveled far," he said," but I have never seen a land of giants

“我远行过很多地方,”他说,“但从未见过巨人国。

旁白 neutral

How strange and wonderful the world is!"

这个世界是多么奇特而又奇妙啊!”

旁白 neutral

Months later, in June of 1706, the Good Fortune reached England

几个月后,在1706年6月,‘好运号’抵达了英格兰。

旁白 neutral

My family was very happy to see me

我的家人见到我高兴极了。

旁白 neutral

They were amazed when I described my adventures

当我讲述我的冒险经历时,他们都很惊讶。

旁白 neutral

" You must promise me," said my wife," that you will never go to sea again."

“你必须答应我,”我的妻子说,“你再也不要出海了。”

旁白 neutral

For now, my adventures had come to an end

现在,我的冒险到此为止了。