Level 5 · 格列佛游记
🎬

E12 · Episodes

012 扬帆回家

扬帆回家

Little Fox Level 5 · Gulliver's Travels · Episode 12 — 扬帆回家.

61 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

I hurried back to the castle to see the king

我急忙赶回城堡去见国王。

旁白 neutral

" May I borrow some of your biggest ships and some men for a day or two?" I asked

“我能借用一些您最大的船和一些船员一两天吗?”我问道。

旁白 neutral

" I will lend you my ships and enough men to sail them," he replied

“我会借给你我的船和足够的水手来驾驶它们,”他回答道。

旁白 neutral

I thanked the king and went down to the harbor

我谢过国王,然后去了港口。

旁白 neutral

Soon, many sailors were busy getting twenty ships ready

很快,许多水手正忙着准备二十艘船。

旁白 neutral

" Bring me your strongest ropes," I said to the senior captain

“把你们最结实的绳子拿给我,”我对资深船长说。

旁白 neutral

" I'll make them doubly strong by twisting two ropes together."

“我会把两根绳子拧在一起,让它们加倍结实。”

旁白 neutral

When I had finished, I told the captain

当我做完后,我对船长说:

旁白 neutral

" Tie a double rope to each ship, and then sail around the island to the far side

“把双股绳系在每艘船上,然后绕岛航行到远处的那一边。”

旁白 neutral

I'll meet your ships there."

“我会在那里与你们的船会合。”

旁白 neutral

Then I hurried back to the other side of the island

然后我匆忙赶回岛的另一边。

旁白 neutral

The rowboat was a little closer to the shore now

小划艇现在离岸边近了一些。

旁白 neutral

As the ships arrived, I waded into the water and began to swim toward the rowboat

当船只到达时,我蹚入水中,开始朝小划艇游去。

旁白 neutral

When I reached it, I called out to the captain

我游到艇边时,朝船长喊道,

旁白 neutral

" Throw me a rope."

“扔根绳子给我。”

旁白 neutral

I tied it to the rowboat

我把绳子系在小划艇上。

旁白 neutral

Swimming with one hand, I pushed the rowboat toward the shore

我用一只手划水,把小划艇推向岸边。

旁白 neutral

Soon I reached shallow water where I could stand up

很快我到了浅水区,可以站起来了。

旁白 neutral

I tied the ropes from the other ships to the rowboat

我把其他船上递来的绳子系在小划艇上。

旁白 neutral

" Pull the boat toward the shore," I said to the captain," and I'll push it."

“把船往岸边拉,”我对船长说,“我来推。”

旁白 neutral

Once the boat was on the shore, we turned it over

小船一上岸,我们就把它翻了过来。

旁白 neutral

It was not badly damaged and we began to repair it

它损坏得不严重,我们便开始修理它。

旁白 neutral

I was very excited

我非常激动。

旁白 neutral

I could use the boat to escape to safety

我可以用这艘小船逃到安全的地方。

旁白 neutral

The next day, the Blefuscan king said to me

第二天,不来夫斯古国王对我说:

旁白 neutral

" I have received a letter from the king of Lilliput

“我收到了利利普特国王的一封信。

旁白 neutral

He wants me to send you back to Lilliput under guard

他想要我把你押送回利利普特。

旁白 neutral

He says you will be blinded because you are a criminal."

他说你是个罪犯,会被刺瞎双眼。”

旁白 neutral

" The men who advise the king of Lilliput hate me," I explained

“那些给利利普特国王出主意的人恨我,”我解释说。

旁白 neutral

" They are evil and tell him lies."

“他们很邪恶,对他撒谎。”

旁白 neutral

" I don't want you to be punished so cruelly," said the king

“我不希望你受到如此残酷的惩罚。”国王说。

旁白 neutral

" I will tell the king of Lilliput that you are leaving Blefuscu

“我会告诉利利普特国王,你正要离开不来夫斯古。

旁白 neutral

It is time for you to go back to your own country."

你该回到你自己的国家去了。”

旁白 neutral

The Blefuscans gave me a lot of food and water for my voyage

不来夫斯古人给了我许多食物和水,供我航行用。

旁白 neutral

They put some tiny cows, sheep, and chickens in my boat so that I could eat them if I needed to

他们往我的小船里放了些小牛、小羊和小鸡,以备我必要时食用。

旁白 neutral

I set off on September 24, 1701

我于1701年9月24日启程。

旁白 neutral

Three days later, I saw a large ship

三天后,我看到了一艘大船。

旁白 neutral

I shouted and waved

我大声喊叫并挥手。

旁白 neutral

" We'll come and pick you up," the captain called out

“我们会来接你。”船长喊道。

旁白 neutral

I gathered my things and put the little animals in my pockets

我收拾好东西,把小动物放进口袋。

旁白 neutral

" I am so glad to see you," I said to the captain

“见到你真是太高兴了,”我对船长说。

旁白 neutral

" I'm on my way to England."

“我正在回英格兰的路上。”

旁白 neutral

" This is an English ship," he replied

“这是一艘英国船,”他答道。

旁白 neutral

" We'll take you home."

“我们会带你回家。”

旁白 neutral

During the trip, I told the captain all about the little people of Lilliput and Blefuscu

旅途中,我把利利普特和不来夫斯古的小人们的事都告诉了船长。

旁白 neutral

He did not believe me, so I showed him the tiny animals

他不相信我,于是我给他看了那些微型动物。

旁白 neutral

" Good heavens!" he exclaimed

“天哪!”他惊呼道。

旁白 neutral

You are telling the truth!"

你说的是真话!”

旁白 neutral

" I'm so happy to be with people my own size again," I said

“能再次和跟我一样大的人在一起,我真高兴,”我说。

旁白 neutral

Seven months later, I arrived home

七个月后,我回到了家。

旁白 neutral

My wife and children were overjoyed to see me

我的妻子和孩子们见到我欣喜若狂。

旁白 neutral

They were fascinated by the stories of my adventures

他们被我的冒险故事深深吸引了。

旁白 neutral

Other people thought I was crazy

其他人觉得我疯了。

旁白 neutral

Some said I was lying about the tiny people I had met

有人说我遇到小人的事是在撒谎。

旁白 neutral

" I can prove they exist," I said

“我能证明他们存在,”我说。

旁白 neutral

I showed them the little Blefuscan animals

我给他们看了那些不来夫斯古的小动物。

旁白 neutral

Then they believed me

于是他们相信了我。

旁白 neutral

Months passed, and I began to think about going back to sea

几个月过去了,我开始考虑重返大海。

旁白 neutral

I enjoyed being with my family, but England was beginning to bore me

我喜欢和家人在一起,但英格兰开始让我感到厌倦。

旁白 neutral

It was so small and too familiar

它太小了,也太熟悉了。

旁白 neutral

I wanted to travel to exciting, unknown places and see more of the world

我想去激动人心的、未知的地方旅行,看看更广阔的世界。