E34 · Episodes
34 You're Tops|Act 1
You're Tops|Act 1
Family Album USA · Family Album, U.S.A. · Episode 34 — You're Tops|Act 1.
75 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
In the first act, Grandpa is restless
第一幕,爷爷坐立不安。
旁白 neutral
He's waiting for Susan to come over for dinner
他在等苏珊过来吃晚饭。
旁白 neutral
Is that you, Susan?
是你吗,苏珊?
旁白 neutral
Since Grandpa retired, he has too much free time
自从爷爷退休后,他空闲时间太多了。
旁白 neutral
I'm retired
我退休了,
旁白 neutral
But I'm bored
但我很无聊。
旁白 neutral
What does Grandpa want to do?
爷爷想做什么?
旁白 neutral
Is that you, Susan?
是你吗,苏珊?
旁白 neutral
It's me, Grandpa
是我,爷爷。
旁白 neutral
Am I glad to see you
见到你太高兴了。
旁白 neutral
And am I glad to see you
见到你我也很高兴。
旁白 neutral
I am also glad to be here
我也很高兴来这里。
旁白 neutral
How are things?
情况怎么样?
旁白 neutral
I have been talking to a group of salesmen since 10 this morning, and I'm real exhausted
从今天早上十点开始,我一直在跟一群销售员谈话,真是累坏了。
旁白 neutral
Well, you look good
嗯,你看起来不错。
旁白 neutral
What's Harry doing tonight?
哈里今晚做什么?
旁白 neutral
He and Michelle are visiting relatives in New Jersey today
他今天和米歇尔去新泽西探亲了。
旁白 neutral
The rest of our family went to the movies
家里其他人去看电影了。
旁白 neutral
So it's just you and me, Susan
所以今晚就你和我了,苏珊。
旁白 neutral
It's nice to be alone with you, Grandpa
能和你单独在一起真好,爷爷。
旁白 neutral
We don't get to see enough of each other
我们平时见面太少了。
旁白 neutral
Oh, I feel the same way, Susan
哦,我也有同感,苏珊。
旁白 neutral
I miss seeing you
我很想念你。
旁白 neutral
To tell the truth, next time I'd like to go into the city and meet you there
说实话,下次我想进城去和你见面,
旁白 neutral
instead of you coming here
而不是你过来。
旁白 neutral
You don't need to do that, Grandpa
您不必那样做,爷爷。
旁白 neutral
Yeah, I do
不,我得这样。
旁白 neutral
I need to get out more
我需要多出去走走。
旁白 neutral
Well, I mean
嗯,我是说,
旁白 neutral
There's a lot to do around the house, and I love being here with the family, you know?
家里有很多事可做,我也喜欢和家人在一起,你知道吗?
旁白 neutral
But
但是
旁白 neutral
I'm restless
我心神不宁
旁白 neutral
But I'm restless
但我坐立不安
旁白 neutral
Since I retired, I've got extra time on my hands
自从退休后,我手上空闲时间太多了。
旁白 neutral
I understand, Grandpa
我理解,爷爷。
旁白 neutral
I think you do
我想你确实理解。
旁白 neutral
Frankly
坦白说,
旁白 neutral
I'd like to use my brain a little more
我想多用用脑子。
旁白 neutral
Grandpa, you have so much energy and so many years of experience
爷爷,您精力充沛,又有这么多年的经验。
旁白 neutral
There are probably a lot of places for you to work, particularly in the construction field
可能有很多地方可以工作,尤其是在建筑领域。
旁白 neutral
But at my age, I'm not looking for a full-time job
但以我的年纪,我不想找全职工作。
旁白 neutral
I'm retired
我退休了。
旁白 neutral
But I'm bored
但我很无聊。
旁白 neutral
Well, there must be something
嗯,肯定有办法。
旁白 neutral
Maybe I can help
也许我能帮忙。
旁白 neutral
Let's go into the kitchen, and maybe you can help me set the table
我们去厨房吧,也许你可以帮我摆桌子。
旁白 neutral
Ha, sounds good to me
哈,听起来不错。
旁白 neutral
What are we having?
我们吃什么?
旁白 neutral
I prepared lamb chops and mashed potatoes, and a tossed green salad to begin with
我准备了羊排和土豆泥,还有一份蔬菜沙拉作为开胃菜。
旁白 neutral
Grandpa, you are a terrific guy
爷爷,您真是个了不起的人。
旁白 neutral
You're still thinking about something to do, aren't you?
您还在想找事做,对吧?
旁白 neutral
A job of some kind
某种工作。
旁白 neutral
That's right
没错。
旁白 neutral
I've been thinking about it for weeks now
我已经想了好几个星期了。
旁白 neutral
There must be some way to put my mind to good use
一定有办法让我的脑子派上用场。
旁白 neutral
We'll find a solution, a positive solution to your finding a way to use that wonderful mind of yours
我们会找到解决办法,一个积极的解决办法,让您那聪明的头脑发挥作用。
旁白 neutral
Grandpa is waiting for Susan
爷爷在等苏珊。
旁白 neutral
Is that you, Susan?
是你吗,苏珊?
旁白 neutral
Grandpa has been waiting for Susan since noon
爷爷从中午起就一直在等苏珊。
旁白 neutral
Grandpa has been waiting
爷爷一直在等。
旁白 neutral
Susan has been working since 10 o'clock this morning
苏珊从今天早上十点起就一直在工作。
旁白 neutral
Susan has been working
苏珊一直在工作。
旁白 neutral
But she isn't working now
但她现在没有工作。
旁白 neutral
It's me, Grandpa
是我,爷爷。
旁白 neutral
Am I glad to see you
见到你太高兴了。
旁白 neutral
Grandpa isn't working
爷爷没有工作。
旁白 neutral
But he's been finding things to do
但他一直在找事情做。
旁白 neutral
He's been finding
他一直在找。
旁白 neutral
Grandpa is thinking about getting a job
爷爷在考虑找份工作。
旁白 neutral
You're still thinking about something to do, aren't you?
您还在想找事做,对吧?
旁白 neutral
A job of some kind
某种工作。
旁白 neutral
That's right
没错。
旁白 neutral
I've been thinking about it for weeks now
我已经想了好几个星期了。
旁白 neutral
I've been thinking
我一直在想。
旁白 neutral
Maybe he'll get a job soon
也许他很快就能找到工作。