Level 5 · 魔法城堡
🎬

E05 · Episodes

005 隐形的玛贝尔

隐形的玛贝尔

Little Fox Level 5 · The Enchanted Castle · Episode 5 — 隐形的玛贝尔.

70 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" I knew she wasn't really a princess," said Jimmy

"我就知道她不是真正的公主,"吉米说。

旁白 neutral

The others were silent

其他人沉默不语。

旁白 neutral

" Can we do anything for you, Mabel?" Gerald asked kindly

"我们能为你做些什么吗,梅布尔?"杰拉尔德温和地问。

旁白 neutral

" If not, we should be going."

如果不能的话,我们该走了。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, I want my tea," said Jimmy

"是啊,我想喝茶,"吉米说。

旁白 neutral

" Tea?" Mabel snapped

"茶?"梅布尔厉声说道。

旁白 neutral

" You'd leave me after getting me into this mess?"

"你们把我害成这样,就要丢下我走吗?"

旁白 neutral

" That's unfair!" Gerald began." We — "

"这不公平!"杰拉尔德开口道,"我们——"

旁白 neutral

" Leave Mabel alone," interrupted Kathleen

"别为难梅布尔了,"凯瑟琳打断道。

旁白 neutral

" It must be horrid to be invisible."

"隐身一定很可怕。"

旁白 neutral

" It is. And it's horrid to have an aunt who doesn't like me

是的。而且有个不喜欢我的姨妈,这太可怕了。

旁白 neutral

She wouldn't let me go to the fair today because I disobeyed her."

她不让我今天去集市,因为我不听话。

旁白 neutral

" You'll have to tell her about the ring," said Kathleen

“你得告诉她戒指的事,”凯瑟琳说。

旁白 neutral

" No! Take me with you."

“不!带我走吧。”

旁白 neutral

" I suppose you could come home for tea," said Gerald

“我想你可以来家里喝茶,”杰拉尔德说。

旁白 neutral

" Then we'll decide what to do."

“然后我们再决定怎么办。”

旁白 neutral

The children agreed that Mabel should leave her aunt a note

孩子们一致同意梅布尔应该给她姨妈留张字条。

旁白 neutral

Gerald took out his notebook and pencil

杰拉尔德拿出他的笔记本和铅笔。

旁白 neutral

They watched the pencil move by itself as Mabel wrote:

他们看着铅笔自己移动,梅布尔写道:

旁白 neutral

Dear Aunt, You won't see me again for a while

亲爱的姨妈,您暂时不会再见到我了。

旁白 neutral

A rich lady in an automobile adopted me

一位坐汽车的富太太收养了我。

旁白 neutral

We are going away on a ship

我们要坐船离开了。

旁白 neutral

Don't try to follow me. Mabel

别想跟着我。 梅布尔

旁白 neutral

" But that's all lies," said Jimmy

“但这全是谎话,” 吉米说。

旁白 neutral

" If I said I was invisible, she'd think that was a lie too."

“如果我说我隐身了,她也会觉得那是个谎话。”

旁白 neutral

By the time they arrived home, they were very late for tea

等他们到家时,已经远远错过了下午茶时间。

旁白 neutral

" Are you all right?" asked Mademoiselle." I was worried."

“你们没事吧?” 女家庭教师问道。“我很担心。”

旁白 neutral

" We're sorry," said Gerald

“我们很抱歉,” 杰拉尔德说。

旁白 neutral

" Come in," said Mademoiselle." You'll have supper now."

“进来吧,” 女家庭教师说。“你们现在就用晚餐吧。”

旁白 neutral

There were only three plates at the table, so Jimmy let Mabel have his

桌上只有三个盘子,于是吉米把他的盘子让给了梅布尔。

旁白 neutral

He shared with Kathleen

他和凯瑟琳分享了。

旁白 neutral

It was strange to see Mabel's food floating in the air and then disappearing

看到梅布尔的食物飘在空中,然后消失,真是奇怪。

旁白 neutral

Everyone was hungry

大家都饿了。

旁白 neutral

The cook grumbled when she had to bring more food

当厨师不得不拿更多食物时,她抱怨起来。

旁白 neutral

" It'll be hard to give Mabel breakfast," said Gerald

“给梅布尔送早餐会很难,”杰拉尔德说。

旁白 neutral

" Mademoiselle will be here then."

“那时候家庭教师会在。”

旁白 neutral

" We'll have to buy things and feed her in secret," said Kathleen

“我们得买东西,偷偷喂她,”凯瑟琳说。

旁白 neutral

" Our money won't last long," said Jimmy

“我们的钱撑不了多久,”吉米说。

旁白 neutral

" Mabel, do you have any money?"

“梅布尔,你有钱吗?”

旁白 neutral

" No," said Mabel," but I've got lots of ideas."

“没有,”梅布尔说,“但我有很多主意。”

旁白 neutral

That night Kathleen lent Mabel one of her nightgowns

那天晚上,凯瑟琳借给梅布尔一件自己的睡袍。

旁白 neutral

As Mabel pulled off her princess clothes, they became visible

当梅布尔脱下她的公主裙时,它们就显现了出来。

旁白 neutral

As she put on the nightgown, it disappeared

当她穿上睡袍时,睡袍就消失了。

旁白 neutral

She and Kathleen soon fell asleep

她和凯瑟琳很快就睡着了。

旁白 neutral

The next morning Kathleen woke to find Eliza, the maid, staring at Mabel's princess clothes

第二天早上,凯瑟琳醒来,发现女仆伊莱扎正盯着梅布尔的公主裙看。

旁白 neutral

They were piled on a chair

它们堆在一把椅子上。

旁白 neutral

" Where on earth did you get those?" asked Eliza

“你到底从哪里弄来这些的?”伊莱扎问道。

旁白 neutral

" Oh... oh... someone lent them to me for a play we're doing," said Kathleen

“哦……哦……有人借给我的,我们要排一出戏,”凯瑟琳说。

旁白 neutral

She was saved from saying more by the doorbell

门铃声让她免于再多说什么。

旁白 neutral

Eliza hurried away to answer it

伊莱扎急忙跑去开门。

旁白 neutral

Mabel got up and began to wash her invisible face in the basin

梅布尔起了床,开始在盆里洗她那张看不见的脸。

旁白 neutral

" I wish you hadn't written such lies to your aunt," said Kathleen

“我真希望你没对你姨妈写那样的谎话,”凯瑟琳说。

旁白 neutral

" What's the use of telling the truth if no one believes you?"

“如果没人相信你,说实话又有什么用呢?”

旁白 neutral

" You should always tell the truth

“你应该永远说实话。

旁白 neutral

Now I'm going to breakfast

现在我要去吃早餐了。

旁白 neutral

Stay quiet up here, and I'll bring you something to eat."

安静待在这里,我给你带点吃的来。”

旁白 neutral

When Eliza came to make the bed, Mabel untucked the corners of the sheets

当伊莱扎来整理床铺时,梅布尔把床单的角都扯开了。

旁白 neutral

" Drat these sheets!" Eliza exclaimed

“这该死的床单!”伊莱扎叫道。

旁白 neutral

Then Eliza swept the floor

接着,伊莱扎扫地。

旁白 neutral

" Don't forget to sweep under the rugs!"

“别忘了扫地毯下面!”

旁白 neutral

Mabel whispered in her ear

梅布尔在她耳边轻声说。

旁白 neutral

Eliza turned white and ran from the room

伊莱扎脸色发白,跑出了房间。

旁白 neutral

Meanwhile Kathleen and Gerald had decided they must tell Mabel's aunt the truth

与此同时,凯瑟琳和杰拉尔德决定,他们必须把真相告诉梅布尔的姨妈。

旁白 neutral

So after Mabel's breakfast, the children started walking to the castle

于是,在梅布尔吃完早餐后,孩子们开始向城堡走去。

旁白 neutral

" Mabel, get behind me," said Kathleen

“梅布尔,到我身后去,”凯瑟琳说。

旁白 neutral

" Then our two shadows will look like one."

“这样我们的两个影子看起来就像一个了。”

旁白 neutral

But as they walked through town, a woman noticed a large, black shape on Kathleen's back

但是当他们穿过镇子时,一个女人注意到凯瑟琳背上有一个巨大的黑影。

旁白 neutral

" Hey, missy!" the woman shouted

“嘿,小姐!”那个女人喊道。

旁白 neutral

" What have you been leaning against?"

“你刚才靠到什么了?”

旁白 neutral

Everyone walked a little faster

大家都走快了一些。