Level 5 · 魔法城堡
🎬

E04 · Episodes

004 魔法戒指

魔法戒指

Little Fox Level 5 · The Enchanted Castle · Episode 4 — 魔法戒指.

80 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Luckily the princess had also told the children how to make her reappear

幸好公主还告诉了孩子们让她再次出现的方法。

旁白 neutral

" If we close our eyes," said Gerald," she'll reappear when we count to fifty

“如果我们闭上眼睛,”杰拉尔德说,“数到五十她就会再次出现。

旁白 neutral

One, two, three, four..."

一、二、三、四……”

旁白 neutral

Gerald and Kathleen closed their eyes, but Jimmy kept his open

杰拉尔德和凯瑟琳闭上了眼睛,但吉米却睁着眼。

旁白 neutral

Soon he saw a panel under the window slowly open

很快,他看到窗下一块嵌板慢慢打开了。

旁白 neutral

" I knew it was a trick,"

“我就知道这是个把戏,”

旁白 neutral

he thought before he closed his eyes

他闭上眼睛前心想。

旁白 neutral

At fifty the children opened their eyes

数到五十时,孩子们睁开了眼睛。

旁白 neutral

But there was still no princess

但是公主还是没有出现。

旁白 neutral

" I think there's a secret cupboard under the window," said Jimmy

“我想窗下有个秘密橱柜。”吉米说。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe she's hiding in it."

“也许她藏在里面。”

旁白 neutral

" You looked! That's cheating!" said the voice of the princess

“你偷看了!那是作弊!”公主的声音说。

旁白 neutral

The voice was so close to Jimmy's ear that he jumped

声音离吉米的耳朵太近了,他吓了一跳。

旁白 neutral

But the princess was still invisible

但公主还是看不见。

旁白 neutral

" Where is she?" cried all three children at once

“她在哪儿?”三个孩子同时喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Should we close our eyes and count again?" asked Kathleen

“我们应该再闭上眼睛数数吗?”凯瑟琳问。

旁白 neutral

" Don't be silly!" The princess sounded angry

“别傻了!”公主听起来很生气。

旁白 neutral

" We're not silly," said Jimmy

“我们不傻,”吉米说。

旁白 neutral

" We know you're hiding."

“我们知道你躲起来了。”

旁白 neutral

" You think you're so clever pretending not to see me."

“你以为假装看不见我就很聪明吗。”

旁白 neutral

The princess sounded hurt

公主听起来很受伤。

旁白 neutral

" All right, I'll play your game."

“好吧,我陪你们玩。”

旁白 neutral

" But we can't see you," said Gerald

“可是我们看不见你,”杰拉尔德说。

旁白 neutral

" Really?" The princess sounded afraid now

“真的吗?”公主现在听起来很害怕。

旁白 neutral

" We told you that," said Jimmy

“我们早就告诉过你了,”吉米说。

旁白 neutral

He suddenly leaned backward and forward

他突然前后摇晃了一下。

旁白 neutral

Then it happened again

紧接着,同样的事又发生了。

旁白 neutral

" What's wrong?" asked Kathleen

“怎么回事?”凯瑟琳问。

旁白 neutral

" She shook me!"

“她摇我!”

旁白 neutral

" And I'll shake him again if he says he can't see me."

“他要是再说看不见我,我就再摇他!”

旁白 neutral

" What are you so grumpy about?"

“你为什么不高兴啊?”

旁白 neutral

Gerald was quite calm

杰拉尔德相当冷静。

旁白 neutral

" You said you'd be invisible and you are."

“你说过你会隐形,你的确隐形了。”

旁白 neutral

" I'm not. You're just pretending not to see me."

“我没有。你们只是假装看不见我。”

旁白 neutral

" On my word of honor, you're still invisible," said Gerald

“以我的名誉担保,你还是隐形的。”杰拉尔德说。

旁白 neutral

There was silence

一阵沉默。

旁白 neutral

Then the princess said," Come, I'll let you out

然后公主说:“来吧,我放你们出去。

旁白 neutral

I'm tired of playing with you."

我厌倦了和你们玩。”

旁白 neutral

They followed her voice out of the treasure room

他们循着她的声音走出了藏宝室。

旁白 neutral

She led them through some other rooms

她带他们穿过其他一些房间。

旁白 neutral

One room was lined with mirrors

有一个房间挂满了镜子。

旁白 neutral

Gerald suddenly said to the princess," Give me your hand."

杰拉尔德突然对公主说:“把你的手给我。”

旁白 neutral

He pulled her in front of a mirror

他把她拉到一面镜子前。

旁白 neutral

" Now look for yourself."

“现在看看你自己。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh!" cried the princess in despair

“哦!”公主绝望地叫了起来。

旁白 neutral

" I am invisible. What shall I do?"

“我是隐形的。我该怎么办?”

旁白 neutral

" Take the ring off," said Kathleen

“把戒指摘下来,”凯瑟琳说。

旁白 neutral

" It won't come off!

“摘不下来!

旁白 neutral

But it can't be the ring

但不可能是戒指。

旁白 neutral

Rings don't make you invisible."

戒指不会让人隐形。”

旁白 neutral

" You said this one did," said Kathleen

"你说这枚戒指能行,"凯瑟琳说。

旁白 neutral

" I was only playing at magic

"我只是在假装玩魔法。

旁白 neutral

I just hid in the secret cupboard."

我只是躲在了那个秘密橱柜里。"

旁白 neutral

" But you can do magic," said Gerald

"但你确实会魔法啊,"杰拉尔德说。

旁白 neutral

" What about the jewels?"

"那些珠宝怎么解释?"

旁白 neutral

" That's only a secret button that makes the panels open

"那只是一个能打开那些嵌板的秘密按钮。

旁白 neutral

What shall I do?"

我该怎么办?"

旁白 neutral

The princess was crying

公主哭了起来。

旁白 neutral

Kathleen moved toward the voice and wrapped her arms around the invisible princess

凯瑟琳朝着声音的方向走去,伸出双臂抱住了隐形的公主。

旁白 neutral

" I'll tell the king and queen."

"我要去告诉国王和王后。"

旁白 neutral

" But they were only a game like..."

"但他们也只是个游戏,就像……"

旁白 neutral

" The bread and cheese," Jimmy said triumphantly

"像那个面包和奶酪一样,"吉米得意扬扬地说。

旁白 neutral

" And the story I told you in the maze

"还有我在迷宫里给你们讲的故事。

旁白 neutral

I wasn't really asleep for a hundred years."

我并不是真的睡了一百年。"

旁白 neutral

The princess sniffed

公主抽了抽鼻子。

旁白 neutral

" But if you're not the princess, who are you?" said Kathleen

"可如果你不是公主,那你是谁?"凯瑟琳说。

旁白 neutral

" My aunt works here

"我姑妈在这里工作。

旁白 neutral

She'll be angry if she finds you

她要是发现你们,会生气的。

旁白 neutral

Run outside to the Temple of Flora

快跑到外面的芙洛拉神殿去。

旁白 neutral

I'll meet you there after I close up the treasure room."

等我锁好藏宝室的门,就去那里找你们。"

旁白 neutral

The three children went to the Temple of Flora

三个孩子去了芙洛拉神殿。

旁白 neutral

It was cool and restful inside

里面凉爽又宁静。

旁白 neutral

Soon they heard footsteps and saw a shadow on the ground

很快,他们听到了脚步声,并看到地上有个人影。

旁白 neutral

" The door to the treasure room has blown shut," said the princess

"藏宝室的门被风吹得关上了,"公主说。

旁白 neutral

" It's locked and the key's inside!"

"门锁上了,钥匙还在里面!"

旁白 neutral

" Sit down and we'll talk about what to do," said Gerald

"坐下吧,我们来商量一下该怎么办,"杰拉尔德说。

旁白 neutral

" But first tell us your name."

"但先告诉我们你的名字。"

旁白 neutral

" My... my name is Mabel Prowse."

"我的……我的名字是梅布尔·普劳斯。"

旁白 neutral

The princess' voice was broken with sobs

公主的声音因抽泣而断断续续。

旁白 neutral

" And... and I'm the housekeeper's niece at the castle!"

"而且……而且我是城堡里女管家的侄女!"