Level 4 · 杜立德医生的故事
🎬

E03 · Episodes

003 动物语言

动物语言

Little Fox Level 4 · The Story of Dr. Dolittle · Episode 3 — 动物语言.

58 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

One quiet afternoon, something extraordinary happened

一个安静的下午,发生了一件不寻常的事。

旁白 neutral

" Snort, snort, OOOOOOOOOOIIIIINNK, snort," cried the little pig

“哼哼,哼——哼——哼——哼,”小猪叫道。

旁白 neutral

He seemed to be in pain

他看起来很痛苦。

旁白 neutral

" Why don't you look after your animals?" Sarah shouted

“你为什么不照看好你的动物?”莎拉喊道。

旁白 neutral

" What's the matter, Gub-Gub?" Dr. Dolittle asked

“怎么了,嘎布嘎布?”杜立特医生问道。

旁白 neutral

" He ate something bad, of course," Sarah said

“他当然吃了什么不好的东西,”莎拉说。

旁白 neutral

" No, he hurt his foot," the doctor said

“不,他的脚受伤了,”医生说。

旁白 neutral

" How did you know that?" Sarah asked

“你怎么知道的?”莎拉问。

旁白 neutral

" Well, I think Gub-Gub told me," he answered

“嗯,我想是嘎布嘎布告诉我的,”他回答。

旁白 neutral

" Are you out of your mind?" she shouted

“你疯了吗?”她喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Animals can't talk!"

“动物不会说话!”

旁白 neutral

" Maybe I am crazy," Dr. Dolittle said to himself

“也许我疯了,”杜立特医生自言自语道。

旁白 neutral

" No, you're not

“不,你没疯。

旁白 neutral

You're talking to me right now!" Polynesia pointed out

你现在就在和我说话!”波利尼西亚指出。

旁白 neutral

" But you're a parrot," the doctor replied

“可你是一只鹦鹉,”医生回答。

旁白 neutral

" You understood Gub-Gub," Polynesia continued

“你听懂了嘎布嘎布的话,”波利尼西亚继续说。

旁白 neutral

" But that's impossible!" Dr. Dolittle sat up

“但那不可能!”杜立特医生坐了起来。

旁白 neutral

" Dr. Dolittle, you have the gift," the parrot said

“杜立特医生,你有天赋,”鹦鹉说。

旁白 neutral

" What gift?" the doctor asked

“什么天赋?”医生问。

旁白 neutral

" You can understand animal language," she answered

“你能听懂动物的语言,”她回答。

旁白 neutral

Dr. Dolittle was very excited

杜立特医生非常兴奋。

旁白 neutral

" I didn't know animals have their own language!" he said to Polynesia

“我不知道动物有自己的语言!”他对波利尼西亚说。

旁白 neutral

" Most humans don't

“大多数人类都不知道。

旁白 neutral

But animals speak to each other just like people do," she said

但是动物们彼此交谈,就像人一样,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" Animals also talk to people all the time

“动物也一直在跟人说话。

旁白 neutral

' I'm HUNGRY!'' I don't want to play!'' I'm HUNGRY!'

‘我饿了!’ ‘我不想玩!’ ‘我饿了!’

旁白 neutral

' Oh, look at the yarn!

‘哦,看那毛线!

旁白 neutral

Jump, Muffin! Jump, kitty!'

跳呀,玛芬!跳呀,小猫!’

旁白 neutral

' Meow, Meow, Meow'"

‘喵,喵,喵’”

旁白 neutral

" Then why can't people learn animal language?" Dr. Dolittle asked

“那么人类为什么学不会动物的语言呢?”杜立特医生问。

旁白 neutral

" Only those who truly love animals can learn it," nodded Polynesia

"只有真正热爱动物的人才能学会它,"波利尼西亚点点头。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, I do love animals very much," admitted the doctor

"是的,我确实非常爱动物,"医生承认。

旁白 neutral

Every day, Dr. Dolittle studied the animal language with Polynesia's help

每天,杜立特医生都在波利尼西亚的帮助下学习动物语言。

旁白 neutral

" Animals don't always talk with words," Polynesia whispered

"动物不总是用言语说话,"波利尼西亚低声说。

旁白 neutral

" We can speak with our eyes, our tails, our feet... with everything

"我们可以用眼睛、尾巴、脚……用一切来说话。

旁白 neutral

What do you think Jip is saying?"

你觉得吉普在说什么?"

旁白 neutral

" It looks like he is playing," the doctor answered

"看起来他在玩耍,"医生回答。

旁白 neutral

Polynesia shook her head

波利尼西亚摇摇头。

旁白 neutral

" But what he's really saying is:

"但他真正在说的是:

旁白 neutral

' Get off my back, you annoying flea!'"

'从我背上滚开,你这讨厌的跳蚤!'"

旁白 neutral

It wasn't easy to learn the animal language

学习动物语言并不容易。

旁白 neutral

Dr. Dolittle made many mistakes

杜立特医生犯了很多错误。

旁白 neutral

" This one wants to live in the garden, but the other one doesn't," the doctor observed

"这只想要住在花园里,但另一只不想,"医生观察到。

旁白 neutral

" Listen more carefully, Doctor," said Polynesia

"仔细点听,医生,"波利尼西亚说。

旁白 neutral

" Squeak, squeak, JEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP!

"吱吱,吱吱,叽————————!

旁白 neutral

Jeep, Jeep, squeakkkkk!" cried one mouse

"叽叽,叽叽,吱吱吱吱!"一只老鼠叫道。

旁白 neutral

" OH!" the doctor shouted excitedly

"哦!"医生激动地喊道。

旁白 neutral

" He stepped on her feet so she's angry with him!"

"他踩到她的脚了,所以她生他的气了!"

旁白 neutral

" That's right! And he didn't even say sorry!" squeaked the mouse

"没错!而且他甚至没说对不起!"老鼠吱吱叫道。

旁白 neutral

Soon Dr. Dolittle could speak and understand the animal language perfectly

不久,杜立特医生就能完美地说和理解动物语言了。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, please, someone help me," the horse cried

"哦,请帮帮我,谁来帮帮我,"马哭着说。

旁白 neutral

" I'll help you," Dr. Dolittle gently answered

"我会帮你的,"杜立特医生温柔地回答。

旁白 neutral

" You can speak our language?" the horse whispered

"你会说我们的语言?"马低声问道。

旁白 neutral

" Yes. Now tell me what the problem is," said the doctor

"是的。现在告诉我问题出在哪里,"医生说。

旁白 neutral

" I'm so thirsty and hot, but the old man won't give me any water!" complained the horse

"我又渴又热,但是那个老人不肯给我一点水!"马抱怨道。

旁白 neutral

" You can have some water from my garden," Dr. Dolittle offered

"你可以喝些我花园里的水,"杜立特医生提议。

旁白 neutral

" You seem to understand animals," the old man said

"你似乎懂动物,"老人说。

旁白 neutral

" You should be an animal doctor."

"你应该当个动物医生。"