Level 4 · 丹尼与无色巨人
🎬

E100 · Episodes

100 完结

完结

Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 100 — 完结.

59 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Where did the giant go?

巨人去哪儿了?

旁白 neutral

Tina, I demand to know where you hid the giant!

蒂娜,你必须告诉我,你把巨人藏到哪儿了!

旁白 neutral

We didn't hide a giant, Mrs. Rice

赖斯太太,我们没有藏巨人。

旁白 neutral

But I... I know I saw a giant

可是我……我明明看见了一个巨人。

旁白 neutral

I think you should go now, Mrs. Rice

赖斯太太,我想您现在该走了。

旁白 neutral

Thank you for stopping by

谢谢您顺路过来。

旁白 neutral

I'm sorry, Mr. Joseph

真抱歉,约瑟夫先生。

旁白 neutral

My neighbor worries too much

我的邻居就是爱瞎操心。

旁白 neutral

Yes, and she's a little strange too

是啊,而且她还有点古怪。

旁白 neutral

You haven't introduced me to these two boys, Brad

布拉德,你还没给我介绍这两个男孩呢。

旁白 neutral

No, well, um, I..

不,嗯,呃,我……

旁白 neutral

These are our friends, Chuck and Dave

这是我们的朋友查克和戴夫。

旁白 neutral

Well, Chuck and Dave, it's nice to meet you

哦,查克和戴夫,很高兴见到你们。

旁白 neutral

Hello, Mr. Joseph

你好,约瑟夫先生。

旁白 neutral

Hello, Mr. Joseph

你好,约瑟夫先生。

旁白 neutral

Did the five of you have fun today?

你们五个今天玩得开心吗?

旁白 neutral

Yes, we had a great adventure

是的,我们经历了一次很棒的冒险。

旁白 neutral

But we did run into a little bit of trouble

不过我们的确遇到了一点小麻烦。

旁白 neutral

That's right, we had a few tiny problems

没错,我们碰到了一些小小的困难。

旁白 neutral

Oh, I get it

哦,我明白了。

旁白 neutral

It's a private joke, right?

这是个私人玩笑,对吧?

旁白 neutral

Yes, just a very small one

是的,只是个小玩笑。

旁白 neutral

Hello, dear. Did you just get home?

你好,亲爱的。你刚到家吗?

旁白 neutral

Yes, I was out shopping

是的,我出去买东西了。

旁白 neutral

Why is everybody in the garage?

大家为什么都在车库里?

旁白 neutral

The fuse keeps blowing

保险丝总是烧断。

旁白 neutral

I think we need to get an electrician

我想我们需要找个电工。

旁白 neutral

Well, if Brad's friends aren't busy tonight, we could order some pizza and you guys could watch some movies

嗯,如果布拉德的朋友们今晚不忙,我们可以订点披萨,你们可以看看电影。

旁白 neutral

Mom, that would be awesome!

妈妈,那太棒了!

旁白 neutral

Thanks, Mrs. Joseph

谢谢,约瑟夫太太。

旁白 neutral

Yeah, Mrs. Joseph. Thanks!

好的,约瑟夫太太,谢谢!

旁白 neutral

Okay, Brad, everybody into the house

好了,布拉德,大家都进屋吧。

旁白 neutral

You guys decide what kind of pizza you want

你们决定想吃什么披萨。

旁白 neutral

I'll be right there

我马上就来。

旁白 neutral

Do you know anything about this note?

你知道这张便条的事吗?

旁白 neutral

It was with the mail

它和邮件一起送来的。

旁白 neutral

What does it say?

上面写的什么?

旁白 neutral

It says," Be very careful

上面写着,“千万小心。

旁白 neutral

A dangerous, invisible giant might be nearby."

附近可能有一个危险、隐形的巨人。”

旁白 neutral

That must be what got Mrs. Rice so excited

难怪赖斯太太那么激动。

旁白 neutral

What do you mean?

你什么意思?

旁白 neutral

Never mind. It's just a game the kids were playing

别管了。只是孩子们在玩游戏。

旁白 neutral

Well, I better go order that pizza

好了,我最好去订披萨了。

旁白 neutral

I'll be in soon

我马上就进去。

旁白 neutral

I just want to clean up a bit

我只是想收拾一下。

旁白 neutral

Tabby, have you been poking at my things?

塔比,你是不是在动我的东西?

旁白 neutral

I hope that strange clay is still here

我希望那奇怪的黏土还在。

旁白 neutral

Good, it's right where I hid it — in this old nano-putty box

太好了,就在我藏的地方——在这个旧纳米油灰盒子里。

旁白 neutral

I don't know why the lab ever bothered making nano-putty

我不知道实验室当初为什么要费心制造纳米油灰。

旁白 neutral

It never worked

它从来都没用。

旁白 neutral

But this strange clay — this is very, very interesting

但这块奇怪的黏土——它非常非常有趣。

旁白 neutral

I'm going to take this to the lab tomorrow

我明天要把这个带到实验室去。

旁白 neutral

I can run some tests on it there

我可以在那里对它做一些测试。

旁白 neutral

Come on, Tabby

来吧,塔比。

旁白 neutral

It's time for dinner

该吃晚饭了。

旁白 neutral

Did you order the pizza?

你订披萨了吗?

旁白 neutral

Yes, pepperoni and pineapple — Brad's favorite

订了,意大利辣肠和菠萝——布拉德的最爱。

旁白 neutral

I'm so glad those kids are such good friends

我真高兴那些孩子是这么好的朋友。

旁白 neutral

Me too

我也是。