Level 4 · 丹尼与无色巨人
🎬

E02 · Episodes

002 霸凌麻烦

霸凌麻烦

Little Fox Level 4 · Danny and the Colorless Giants · Episode 2 — 霸凌麻烦.

50 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Danny, don't bother the other students

丹尼,别打扰其他同学。

旁白 neutral

You're going to get into trouble

你会惹上麻烦的。

旁白 neutral

I need to look at you more closely

我需要更仔细地看看你。

旁白 neutral

What are you talking about?

你在说什么呢?

旁白 neutral

Come here and look! See?

过来看看!看到了吗?

旁白 neutral

That's pretty good, Danny

画得挺好的,丹尼。

旁白 neutral

Yeah, but I'm missing something

是啊,但还缺点什么。

旁白 neutral

She's right. That looks good, Danny

她说得对。画得不错,丹尼。

旁白 neutral

Hey! Look at this!

嘿!看这个!

旁白 neutral

Well, well, well. Isn't this cute!

哎呀呀。这不是挺可爱的嘛!

旁白 neutral

Just leave me alone

别烦我。

旁白 neutral

Aww. He likes the girl!

哟,他喜欢那个女孩!

旁白 neutral

He's in love with her

他爱上她了。

旁白 neutral

Are you guys going to get married?

你们俩会结婚吗?

旁白 neutral

Give me that!

给我!

旁白 neutral

He wants his girlfriend back

他想要回他的女朋友。

旁白 neutral

She's not my girlfriend!

她不是我女朋友!

旁白 neutral

Stop! You're squishing my model!

住手!你把我的模型压扁了!

旁白 neutral

Why don't you leave him alone?

你为什么不让他一个人待着?

旁白 neutral

Isn't that sweet?

这不是很甜蜜吗?

旁白 neutral

She's standing up for her boyfriend

她在为她男朋友出头。

旁白 neutral

You don't want to make me angry

你不想惹我生气。

旁白 neutral

Why? What's going to happen?

为什么?会怎样?

旁白 neutral

Have you forgotten what happened last week?

你忘了上周发生的事吗?

旁白 neutral

Here's your little doll back!

你的小玩偶还给你!

旁白 neutral

You're lucky that your girlfriend is strong

算你运气好,你的女朋友很强壮。

旁白 neutral

SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!

她才不是我女朋友!

旁白 neutral

Danny, quiet

丹尼,安静点。

旁白 neutral

What's going on here?

这里怎么回事?

旁白 neutral

Why are you yelling, Danny?

丹尼,你喊什么?

旁白 neutral

These guys are driving me crazy!

这几个家伙快把我逼疯了!

旁白 neutral

Danny, I think you're driving me crazy

丹尼,我觉得你快把我逼疯了。

旁白 neutral

No, really, Mr. Smith

不,是真的,史密斯老师。

旁白 neutral

These boys were picking on Danny

这几个男孩在欺负丹尼。

旁白 neutral

Is that true, boys?

是真的吗,孩子们?

旁白 neutral

No, Mr. Smith

不是的,史密斯老师。

旁白 neutral

We just like his clay models

我们只是喜欢他的泥塑而已。

旁白 neutral

Yeah. We think they're really good

对啊,我们觉得它们真的很棒。

旁白 neutral

Danny? What do you have to say?

丹尼?你有什么要说的?

旁白 neutral

They... are... big... stinking... LIARS!

他们……是……大……臭……骗子!

旁白 neutral

Danny, that's enough!

丹尼,够了!

旁白 neutral

Danny, calm down

丹尼,冷静点。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Smith?

史密斯老师?

旁白 neutral

Yes, Brad

什么事,布拉德。

旁白 neutral

I can prove that Danny is innocent

我可以证明丹尼是清白的。

旁白 neutral

Brad, please return to your desk

布拉德,请回到你的座位。

旁白 neutral

Everybody, back to your desks

所有人,回到座位上去。

旁白 neutral

But Mr. Smith..

可是,史密斯老师……

旁白 neutral

That's enough, Danny

够了,丹尼。

旁白 neutral

We will not be using clay anymore today!

我们今天不再玩黏土了!