Level 7 · 安妮
🎬

E41 · Episodes

041 真爱可期

真爱可期

Little Fox Level 7 · Anne · Episode 41 — 真爱可期.

64 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Anne stayed up all night in her room, thinking about the fact that Gilbert was dying

安妮整夜待在房间里,想着吉尔伯特快要去世这个事实。

旁白 neutral

The rain beat down and the wind roared terribly outside

外面大雨倾盆,狂风可怕地怒吼。

旁白 neutral

With the possibility of Gilbert gone forever, she knew now that she loved him — she had always loved him!

想到吉尔伯特可能永远离去,她现在明白她爱他——她一直都爱着他!

旁白 neutral

If she had not been so blind... so foolish... she could be nursing him now

如果她不是那么盲目……那么愚蠢……她现在就能照顾他了。

旁白 neutral

Anne sobbed. Gilbert would never know how she felt; he would die thinking that she did not care

安妮抽泣着。吉尔伯特永远不会知道她的感受;他会带着她毫不在意的想法死去。

旁白 neutral

Anne ached at the thought of life without Gilbert — the black years of emptiness stretching before her!

一想到没有吉尔伯特的生活,安妮就心痛——漫长黑暗的空虚岁月在她面前延伸!

旁白 neutral

She cowered down by her window and wished, for the first time in her happy young life, that she could die too

她蜷缩在窗边,生平第一次在快乐的年轻生命中希望自己也能死去。

旁白 neutral

Early the next morning, she drove the buggy as fast as she could to the Blythe house

第二天一早,她驾着马车尽可能快地赶到布莱斯家。

旁白 neutral

On the way she met one of the men who worked for Mr. Blythe

路上她遇到了一个为布莱斯先生工作的人。

旁白 neutral

" Do you have any news of Gilbert Blythe?" she asked breathlessly

“你有吉尔伯特·布莱斯的消息吗?”她气喘吁吁地问。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, I do," the man said." He suddenly got much better late last night, and the doctor said he'll recover. I think he'll be all right."

“是的,我知道,”那人说,“他昨晚深夜突然好转了很多,医生说他会康复。我想他会没事的。”

旁白 neutral

Anne turned the buggy around and drove slowly back to Green Gables

安妮掉转马车,慢慢驶回绿山墙。

旁白 neutral

She could not think straight. Her head was buzzing, and she felt more alive than she had in a long time

她无法理清思绪。脑子里嗡嗡作响,她感到许久未曾有过的活力。

旁白 neutral

This was love! For Anne it was the most beautiful morning she had ever seen

这就是爱!对安妮来说,这是她所见过的最美的早晨。

旁白 neutral

The birds were singing, the sun was shining brightly, and best of all, Gilbert was alive

鸟儿在歌唱,阳光明媚,最重要的是,吉尔伯特还活着。

旁白 neutral

After his recovery Gilbert visited Green Gables quite often

康复后,吉尔伯特时常来绿山墙串门。

旁白 neutral

Anne did not mention her change in feelings to him

安妮没有向他提及自己感情的变化。

旁白 neutral

She believed that Gilbert and Christine Stuart were still a couple

她以为吉尔伯特和克里斯汀·斯图尔特还是一对。

旁白 neutral

So Anne tried her best to be just friends

所以安妮尽量只做朋友。

旁白 neutral

It was difficult, though, because Anne no longer wanted friendship; she wanted Gilbert's love

但这很难,因为安妮不再想要友情,她想要吉尔伯特的爱情。

旁白 neutral

Anne was haunted by a miserable fear that her mistake could never be fixed

安妮被一种痛苦不堪的恐惧缠绕着,生怕自己的过错永远无法弥补。

旁白 neutral

When Gilbert came to Green Gables one afternoon, Anne was waiting for him

一天下午,吉尔伯特来到绿山墙,安妮正在等他。

旁白 neutral

They walked to the graveyard together to put flowers on Matthew's grave

他们一起走到墓园,去马修的墓前献花。

旁白 neutral

It was spring again, and the graveyard was particularly beautiful with all the plum trees in bloom

又到了春天,墓园里李花盛开,显得格外美丽。

旁白 neutral

Anne gently put the flowers on Matthew's grave, and then sat under a tree with Gilbert

安妮轻轻地把花放在马修墓前,然后和吉尔伯特一起坐在一棵树下。

旁白 neutral

" This place is so beautiful," said Anne softly." It's like a dream."

“这地方真美,”安妮轻声说,“像梦一样。”

旁白 neutral

" Do you have any dreams, Anne?" asked Gilbert

“你有梦吗,安妮?”吉尔伯特问道。

旁白 neutral

The tone of his voice sounded different, the way it had sounded that miserable evening in the orchard at Patty's Place over a year ago

他说话的语气有些不同,就像一年多前在帕蒂小屋果园里那个痛苦的夜晚一样。

旁白 neutral

Anne's heart beat wildly. Despite trembling inside she gave a light answer

安妮的心狂跳起来。尽管内心颤抖,她还是给了个轻快的回答。

旁白 neutral

" Of course, I have dreams!" she said." Everybody has

“当然,我有梦!”她说,“人人都有的。”

旁白 neutral

We would be as good as dead if we had nothing left to dream about!"

如果我们连梦想都没有,那人生就真的了无生趣了!”

旁白 neutral

Gilbert turned to look at Anne." I have a dream," he said

吉尔伯特转头望向安妮。“我有一个梦想,”他说道。

旁白 neutral

" I persist in dreaming it, although it has often seemed to me that it could never come true

“我仍在坚持这个梦想,虽然我常常觉得它似乎永远不会成真。

旁白 neutral

I dream of a nice home with a fireplace in it, a cat and a dog, a big garden with fruits and vegetables, good friends coming to visit... and you!

我梦想有一个温馨的家,家里有壁炉、一只猫和一只狗,还有一个种满蔬果的大花园,有好朋友们来拜访……还有你!

旁白 neutral

You are my dream, Anne. You always have been."

你就是我的梦想,安妮。一直都是。”

旁白 neutral

Anne wanted to speak, but she could find no words

安妮想说些什么,却一个字也说不出来。

旁白 neutral

Happiness was breaking over her like a wave. It almost frightened her

幸福感如潮水般涌来,几乎让她有些惊惶。

旁白 neutral

" I asked you a question over two years ago, Anne," Gilbert said

“我两年前问过你一个问题,安妮,”吉尔伯特说。

旁白 neutral

" If I ask it again today, will you give me a different answer?"

“如果今天我再问一次,你会给我一个不同的答案吗?”

旁白 neutral

Anne still could not speak, but she lifted her head and looked steadily into Gilbert's eyes

安妮依然说不出话,但她抬起了头,坚定地望向了吉尔伯特的双眼。

旁白 neutral

She could look nowhere else. Her eyes shone with love, and Gilbert needed no other answer

她移不开目光,眼中闪耀着爱意,吉尔伯特便无需其他回答。

旁白 neutral

Gilbert dared to smile, and then Anne smiled too

吉尔伯特终于敢露出微笑,安妮也跟着笑了。

旁白 neutral

She was almost afraid to believe that what was happening was true

她几乎不敢相信眼前的一切是真的。

旁白 neutral

" Surely, this is a dream," she thought

“这一定是在做梦吧,”她想。

旁白 neutral

" Gilbert, my love, my true love, telling me he loves me, on a beautiful afternoon in Avonlea..."

“吉尔伯特,我的爱人,我真正的爱人,在这个美丽的阿冯利午后告诉我他爱我……”

旁白 neutral

" I thought you loved Christine Stuart," Anne later told him reproachfully, as if she had never gone out with Roy Gardner

“我还以为你喜欢克里斯汀·斯图尔特呢,”安妮后来嗔怪道,就好像她从来没跟罗伊·加德纳约会过一样。

旁白 neutral

Gilbert laughed." Christine was engaged to somebody in her hometown

吉尔伯特笑了。“克里斯汀和老家的人订过婚了。

旁白 neutral

I knew it, and she knew that I knew it. I was friends with her brother

我早知道,她也知道我知道。我跟她哥哥是朋友。

旁白 neutral

He told me his sister was coming to Halifax, and asked me if I would look after her. So I did."

他跟我说他妹妹要来哈利法克斯,问我能不能照顾她。我就答应了。”

旁白 neutral

Gilbert continued," Christine is one of the nicest girls I've ever known

吉尔伯特接着说:“克里斯汀是我认识的最好的姑娘之一。

旁白 neutral

I knew college gossip said we were in love, but I didn't care

我知道大学里都在传我俩谈恋爱,可我并不在乎。

旁白 neutral

After you told me you could never love me, Anne, nothing mattered much to me for a while

安妮,自从你对我说你永远不可能爱上我之后,有段时间我对什么都不在意了。

旁白 neutral

There was nobody else. There never could be anybody but you for me

没有别人。对我来说,永远只有你。

旁白 neutral

I've loved you ever since that day you broke your slate over my head in school."

从你那天在学校把石板砸我头上起,我就爱上你了。”

旁白 neutral

" I don't see how you could keep on loving me when I was such a little fool," said Anne

“我真不明白,我那时候那么傻,你怎么还能一直爱我,”安妮说。

旁白 neutral

" Well, I tried to stop," said Gilbert honestly," and it wasn't easy being told every week by some busybody that you were almost engaged!

“唉,我也试着放弃过,”吉尔伯特老实说,“可每周都有多嘴的人跑来跟我说你快订婚了,这滋味可不好受!

旁白 neutral

Things only changed a few weeks ago

直到几周前,情况才变了。

旁白 neutral

I had been really sick — close to dying, the doctor said — when a letter arrived from Phil Gordon

我当时病得很重——医生都说快不行了——然后收到了菲尔·戈登的信。

旁白 neutral

She told me that there was nothing between you and Roy, and that I should try again

她告诉我你和罗伊没什么,让我再试一次。

旁白 neutral

Well, the doctor was amazed at my rapid recovery after that." Gilbert smiled lovingly at Anne

从那以后,医生都惊讶我恢复得这么快。”吉尔伯特温柔地对安妮笑了笑。

旁白 neutral

Anne laughed and then shivered." I can never forget the night I thought you were dying, Gilbert

安妮笑了,接着打了个寒颤。“吉尔伯特,我永远忘不了以为你快不行了的那个夜晚。

旁白 neutral

Oh, I knew... I knew then how much I loved you... and I feared it was too late."

哦,我知道了……那时我才知道我有多爱你……我好怕已经太迟了。”

旁白 neutral

" But it wasn't, Anne, my love," Gilbert said, and he drew Anne close to him and kissed her

“不迟,安妮,亲爱的,”吉尔伯特说着,把安妮拉近身边,吻了她。

旁白 neutral

They walked home together in the dusk, happy and together in love

他们在暮色中一同走回家,满心幸福,相爱相守。